(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 40 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 241.
#3651 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

Oh I'm too late, looks like it could be months and months.

Besides bending wireforms which is Tough, put one or 2 washers under the anchor point near the pizza parlour and the lair. This can slow the ball down just a hair. You could also bend the left wire in the wireform that attaches into the ramp near the backboard. This could also lift it slightly.

#3652 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Besides bending wireforms which is Tough, put one or 2 washers under the anchor point near the pizza parlour and the lair. This can slow the ball down just a hair. You could also bend the left wire in the wireform that attaches into the ramp near the backboard. This could also lift it slightly.

Also report it to stern.

#3653 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Also for the multiballs,
NPMB: destroy 6 foot to light Mondo JP at the Krang Loop, collect Mondo to light double mondo, collect double Mondo to light triple Mondo JP. Double and Triple Mondo are lit on a timer. Collecting the 1st Mondo will also light Jackpoto Grande/Super JP at the LAIR Lane.
TPMB: 4 lit shots to light mondo, double/triple/super is the same as NPMB. Plus shoot the 4 turtle shots to light add-a-ball at the right ramp.
That's how I understand it.

I think this is correct, and if it’s not 100%, it’s almost entirely correct.

Also, I find in MB’s that the Krang loop is the hardest to hit. There’s just too much congestion in the middle and Krang is a tight shot anyways. Therefore I end up trying to hit a few other jackpots quick and then (skillfully) drain while ball save is on. This puts a bunch of balls back up top quick, a few of which will fall back through the Krang loop. Depending on what you’ve done before, you just got some of the Mondos or lit Max Krang at the center ramp.

Then with 2 balls on the left flipper you can backhand the Jackpoto Grande and cross that off the Cowabunga checklist as well.

#3654 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yeah, it worked perfectly until I removed that ramp to fix the diverter. Here is what is tripping me up, I can tell where they must plug in based on the first image. However, when I meter the connections I get 3.4v on the ground line!

Yeah, that's a weird one. Are you sure you didn't get something plugged in wrong?

#3655 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Yeah, that's a weird one. Are you sure you didn't get something plugged in wrong?

Yeah…it took me half the day, but I found it. Honestly I can’t even believe I did, but I did. Basically what it comes down to is this tiny molex pin not being crimped correctly. I ended up running a lead from the ground strap to the pin and magically the switch started working again. I cut it off and put another pin on it and we’re all good. It is pretty impossible to see in there, but I think the primary lead does not have enough bare wire showing to make good contact.

Thank you for trying to help, this was an insane one. Maybe it was cut short to begin with and the simple motion of moving it retracted the wire into the sleeve. Who knows.

FA7822B2-2938-4804-B95E-2B7D452F716D (resized).jpegFA7822B2-2938-4804-B95E-2B7D452F716D (resized).jpeg
#3656 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

Yeah…it took me half the day, but I found it. Honestly I can’t even believe I did, but I did. Basically what it comes down to is this tiny molex pin not being crimped correctly. I ended up running a lead from the ground strap to the pin and magically the switch started working again. I cut it off and put another pin on it and we’re all good. It is pretty impossible to see in there, but I think the primary lead does not have enough bare wire showing to make good contact.
Thank you for trying to help, this was an insane one. Maybe it was cut short to begin with and the simple motion of moving it retracted the wire into the sleeve. Who knows.
[quoted image]

Congrats to you for finding it! You're probably right that removing it disturbed it just enough that it wasn't making contact in the pin anymore. Back to enjoying the game!

#3657 3 years ago

So I got my pro this weekend. Is there a way to combat the balls getting mangitiezed and not feeding correctly out from under the van for pizza multi ball? (Or releasing one ball at a time if playing 2 players) I got the game set on 7 degrees.

#3658 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

So I got my pro this weekend. Is there a way to combat the balls getting mangitiezed and not feeding correctly out from under the van for pizza multi ball? (Or releasing one ball at a time if playing 2 players) I got the game set on 7 degrees.

Are they stock balls? They shouldn't be getting magnetized. Some of the fancy pretty-boy balls will magnetize very quickly and are not recommended.

#3659 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Are they stock balls? They shouldn't be getting magnetized. Some of the fancy pretty-boy balls will magnetize very quickly and are not recommended.

Yea factory balls. About 15 games on them.

#3660 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Yea factory balls. About 15 games on them.

Have you used a steel paperclip or compass to verify that the balls are indeed magnetized? That shouldn't have happened in 15 games with stock balls.

#3661 3 years ago

I haven't. Just watched them. They were all chained together. (3 or 4 balls) Had to shake the machine to get them to break loose. Maybe it was just a fluke.

#3662 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This should be a “game of the year” contender, but is a tough year going against AIQ as well.

TMNT is game of the year as far as I am concerned.

Rob

#3663 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

I haven't. Just watched them. They were all chained together. (3 or 4 balls) Had to shake the machine to get them to break loose. Maybe it was just a fluke.

I'd do a magnetism check with a steel paperclip or compass, then.

Is your machine left to right leveled? Out of level can cause ball hangups.

#3664 3 years ago

Stock balls that come with games have been getting magnetized. We’ve been sending out replacements.

#3665 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I'd do a magnetism check with a steel paperclip or compass, then.
Is your machine left to right leveled? Out of level can cause ball hangups.

Thanks for the tips. I will do them in the am.

#3666 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Stock balls that come with games have been getting magnetized. We’ve been sending out replacements.

Wow, that's new for stock Stern balls, isn't it? I played almost 60 games while testing temps and never magnetized the balls on the TMNT Pro.

#3667 3 years ago

even my titan standards may be starting to magnetize. Just had two balls brought into the shooter lane today. Only once though so well see what happens.

#3668 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Wow, that's new for stock Stern balls, isn't it? I played almost 60 games while testing temps and never magnetized the balls on the TMNT Pro.

Yes...it is something new. However, it’s not happening in all of the games we’ve sold. So, there must have been a batch of balls that weren’t carbon core. We’ve had no reports from LE owners. So far only with Pro’s.

#3669 3 years ago

Agree with PinMonk now. I just did the tape on the centre ramp optos. No point having another shield that I don’t need and could impact flow of ball. Thanks Pinmonk.

I did make a shield for the right ramp though as suggested by @prodoshi. I changed it a bit though. Added a small spacer to the right post and attached there. Also used 0.8mm thick Flexible polycarbonate on a roll. Can cut it with industrial shears. And punch holes with leather punches. I think it looks ok. Hopefully doesn’t scratch or colour through the years. Much easier to work with than lexan. Even if this is not as good, could be useful for prototyping shields and getting measurements.
72572137-503C-49D6-A58B-4A959AFC8C5F (resized).jpeg72572137-503C-49D6-A58B-4A959AFC8C5F (resized).jpeg9BBB6EB0-7063-4133-A52D-5F7E3EA47027 (resized).jpeg9BBB6EB0-7063-4133-A52D-5F7E3EA47027 (resized).jpeg

#3670 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Agree with vireland now. I just did the tape on the centre ramp optos. No point having another shield that I don’t need and could impact flow of ball. Thanks Pinmonk.

The $64,000 question is...did it solve your missed ramp completions problem? If it did, it's 100% an opto issue, and it's good to have that confirmation (and the 1 cent per opto fix). If it did not, it's potentially a software timing issue for Xaqery to look into.

#3671 3 years ago
Quoted from FlipperFreak:

Yes...it is something new. However, it’s not happening in all of the games we’ve sold. So, there must have been a batch of balls that weren’t carbon core. We’ve had no reports from LE owners. So far only with Pro’s.

For the record I’ve been using the ninja chrome ball baron balls on my LE with no magnetism. I am actually surprised they have lasted this long and I have tested them weekly.

#3672 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Congrats to you for finding it! You're probably right that removing it disturbed it just enough that it wasn't making contact in the pin anymore. Back to enjoying the game!

That was hands down one of the hardest things I have solved in pinball. I appreciate the encouragement as you know how much of a pain something like that can be on a perfectly new game.

#3673 3 years ago

Finished making these today finally.

20200920_130538 (resized).jpg20200920_130538 (resized).jpgIMG_20200920_130504 (resized).jpgIMG_20200920_130504 (resized).jpg20200920_130851 (resized).jpg20200920_130851 (resized).jpg20200920_130907 (resized).jpg20200920_130907 (resized).jpg
#3674 3 years ago

How do I get one?

Quoted from garretswinning:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

#3675 3 years ago

I’m throwing money at my monitor but nothing is happening. How do I get one of these bad boys? So awesome!

#3676 3 years ago

Just a quick rule check. How do u start to requalify both multiball locks

#3677 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

After team up multiball both regular multiballs are relit to play again

#3678 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Hit the ramps x times to start Turtle Multiball. I don't remember what x is, I think 3 or 4?

#3679 3 years ago
Quoted from post-hitter:

After team up multiball both regular multiballs are relit to play again

Ok interesting. So its a progressive set up not qualified by physical shots.

#3680 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Ok interesting. So its a progressive set up not qualified by physical shots.

Yeah. So if somehow you're on your 4th episode and have only played Ninja Pizza MB, make sure to start Turtle Power. Or if you're playing Coop, go for both MBs quickly.

#3681 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Agree with vireland now. I just did the tape on the centre ramp optos. No point having another shield that I don’t need and could impact flow of ball. Thanks Pinmonk.
I did make a shield for the right ramp though as suggested by prodoshi. I changed it a bit though. Added a small spacer to the right post and attached there. Also used 0.8mm thick Flexible polycarbonate on a roll. Can cut it with industrial shears. And punch holes with leather punches. I think it looks ok. Hopefully doesn’t scratch or colour through the years. Much easier to work with than lexan. Even if this is not as good, could be useful for prototyping shields and getting measurements.
[quoted image][quoted image]

nice that you protect the plastic ramp. I noticed more stability of the ramp and less ratteling after installing the protector, but i also used thicker material (2mm), I can't tell if your soft material helps with that too.

#3682 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

nice that you protect the plastic ramp. I noticed more stability of the ramp and less ratteling after installing the protector, but i also used thicker material (2mm), I can't tell if your soft material helps with that too.

My first attempt failed. A flip on the fly usually resulted in a reject from the shield rather than the gate now. I went and studied your shield and studied and studied... and I noticed you did not attach the the top left screw that holds the left ramp protector. You skipped that and attached to the gate above it. This gives more headroom for the shield. I also wondered why is the Ball jumping? And I thought it may be the angle of the ramp is too steep. So I made 2 adjustments.

1) put rubber grommets under my shield at the top to lift it 3mm
2) I lifted the base of the ramp by .8mm by using some of my polycarbonate as a packer. This makes my connection point to the playfield slightly less steep and lessens the bend in the spring steel.

As of 2 games I can report ramp is much easier and I have not had a reject. Early days but I will let you know.
74F28EDF-E9F0-4122-B320-5F7C03E22EEA (resized).jpeg74F28EDF-E9F0-4122-B320-5F7C03E22EEA (resized).jpegA0C5D8FE-EEEA-437A-91A6-2C80F93C3817 (resized).jpegA0C5D8FE-EEEA-437A-91A6-2C80F93C3817 (resized).jpegE7F19018-F850-4EF4-8A67-39576D654151 (resized).jpegE7F19018-F850-4EF4-8A67-39576D654151 (resized).jpeg

EDIT: Put on 6 games with lots of multiballs, hitting right ramp now much smoother and no rejects. So packing ramp underneath and adding shield has solved the problem.

Also tape on optos has solved my centre ramp problems so far.

#3683 3 years ago

Okay now those are cool!!

#3684 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

My first attempt failed. A flip on the fly usually resulted in a reject from the shield rather than the gate now. I went and studied your shield and studied and studied... and I noticed you did not attach the the top left screw that holds the left ramp protector. You skipped that and attached to the gate above it. This gives more headroom for the shield. I also wondered why is the Ball jumping? And I thought it may be the angle of the ramp is too steep. So I made 2 adjustments.
2) I lifted the base of the ramp by .8mm by using some of my polycarbonate as a packer. This makes my connection point to the playfield slightly less steep and lessens the bend in the spring steel.
As of 2 games I can report ramp is much easier and I have not had a reject. Early days but I will let you know.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
EDIT: Put on 6 games with lots of multiballs, hitting right ramp now much smoother and no rejects. So packing ramp underneath and adding shield has solved the problem.

yeah I didn't thought of back rolling balls at first and my protector stopped the switch this direction, so i cut the protector that the gate switch can pass.
I also saw that those rubber posts where much too low for the ball and didn't want to mess with those. I guess I was lucky with the first try
nice to hear it works for you too!

#3685 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

yeah I didn't thought of back rolling balls at first and my protector stopped the switch this direction, so i cut the protector that the gate switch can pass.
I also saw that those rubber posts where much too low for the ball and didn't want to mess with those. I guess I was lucky with the first try
nice to hear it works for you too!

Thanks! Wouldn’t have solved it without your original post. You have been very helpful. Sad to see you leaving TMNT. I’m actually finding a lot less clunk and a lot more charm. I like the call outs now and I think the animations are really great.

#3686 3 years ago

This game seems to be getting overshadowed much sooner than usual for a new release but guessing bc of the soon after reveal of avengers which does look pretty good. However this is a really good game and I think many will be coming back to this one as soon as the avengers hype wears off once some le and pros start getting in people's hands. Tmnt lay out is very good and the game is very fast and flows well but the game is also pretty difficult bc of the speed ....especially the left outlane. Looks like whatever tmnt that are out there is all that will be for a while do to a big backlog of orders for stern. Seems if u want a new one it may be early next year before it's on the like again? Has anyone else heard this? I know there is very little stock available from distros and seems the price is high if u do find one? Anyhow I hope more people get to enjoy this really good game .

#3687 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Just trying to understand the problem you guys are attempting to solve. So on your machines are you getting alot of rejects or airballs coming from the ramp entrance?

#3688 3 years ago

Are premium translites available to purchase anywhere?

#3690 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinstein:

Are premium translites available to purchase anywhere?

Email Terry at Pinballlife.com. It should be less than $100.

#3691 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Just trying to understand the problem you guys are attempting to solve. So on your machines are you getting alot of rejects or airballs coming from the ramp entrance?

in my case the balls got tangled up and hit the training sign. After that the ball was not able to get up the ramp anymore.
In other cases the ball got disturbed and flew out of the ramp after the Training sign.

in the picture is the version i did, the version Prodoshi did seems to be much better.
In my version there is the danger that balls hit the low lying protector and bounce back. With a higher entrance as in Prodoshis version this should not happen.

But since i but the Protector on, i don't think i had a ball hit front and got rejected.
The Airballs and hits to the Training Sign stopped almost completly

P1120085 (resized).JPGP1120085 (resized).JPGTMNT_Ramp_Guide (resized).jpgTMNT_Ramp_Guide (resized).jpg
#3692 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

in my case the balls got tangled up and hit the training sign. After that the ball was not able to get up the ramp anymore.
In other cases the ball got disturbed and flew out of the ramp after the Training sign.
in the picture is the version i did, the version Prodoshi did seems to be much better.
In my version there is the danger that balls hit the low lying protector and bounce back. With a higher entrance as in Prodoshis version this should not happen.
But since i but the Protector on, i don't think i had a ball hit front and got rejected.
The Airballs and hits to the Training Sign stopped almost completly[quoted image][quoted image]

But why were you getting airballs there? Is your pizza wheel not level or even raised slightly to make a lip above the playfield? That will cause airballs.

#3693 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

But why were you getting airballs there? Is your pizza wheel not level or even raised slightly to make a lip above the playfield? That will cause airballs.

It's the right ramp i had Problems with, it did not even go over the pizza for this ramp.
I think the ball jumped a little up and then got tangled in the flapping metal piece below the sign.
Sometimes it just hit hard again this piece and bounced back and sometimes it got through but behaved very weird.
And sometimes it bend the whole sign above it. I think it was jumping up and the ball was above the metal spinning thing and got caught in U-Form of it.

Now with the protector it seems to have the right height and just slides down below the sign without problems.

sorry i am not that good in explaining.

#3694 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

How do I get one?

Quoted from acons017:

I’m throwing money at my monitor but nothing is happening. How do I get one of these bad boys? So awesome!

look for the thread Nuclear Lit Cupholder here on pinside

#3695 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

It's the right ramp i had Problems with, it did not even go over the pizza for this ramp.
I think the ball jumped a little up and then got tangled in the flapping metal piece below the sign.
Sometimes it just hit hard again this piece and bounced back and sometimes it got through but behaved very weird.
And sometimes it bend the whole sign above it. I think it was jumping up and the ball was above the metal spinning thing and got caught in U-Form of it.
Now with the protector it seems to have the right height and just slides down below the sign without problems.
sorry i am not that good in explaining.

Ah, of course, the training sign should have made that obvious to me. It's weird you were having airballs there. I never had anything like that. Is your ramp flap flush with the playfield? Sometimes if the ramp is too tight, the flap will curl a little and raise up. It takes almost nothing to launch an airball, and that could do it.

#3696 3 years ago

New game code!

PRO V1.22 - September 20, 2020
==============================
Fixed:
- Removed a sound that happens during game over on the right outlane.
(from V1.21)
- Feature adjustment "FORCE DIFFERENT TURTLES" was not working correctly with
left flipper button. It will now remove turtles that have been selected.
- Cowabunga progress of a 2-player+ game was not being reset correctly.
- Fixed 48V messaging when coin door switch is open.
- Fixed font spacing on the timer in the UI

New:
- Added shaker motor effects for 123 and Weapon awards.
- Added pricing string to most of the attract mode pages.

Tweaked:
- Made the shaker motor not shake at the end of a pizza spin from a target
- APRIL and LAIR are now enabled after Final battle and Team up
- Reverted to the older "Ralpheal" call at the start of the game.
- Tweaked some of the EQ of some of the speech.
- Made the shaker motor more interesting at the start of Ninja Pizza
Multiball.

Moved to system 2.57 -
- Updated to nodeboard firmware v0.64.0

#3697 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Ah, of course, the training sign should have made that obvious to me. It's weird you were having airballs there. I never had anything like that. Is your ramp flap flush with the playfield? Sometimes if the ramp is too tight, the flap will curl a little and raise up. It takes almost nothing to launch an airball, and that could do it.

As I said I did 2 things. One was to create the shield, the other was to pack underneath the right ramp so the angle of ramp to playfield is slightly more obtuse. Before you could see a bend in the spring steel. Now you can’t. At least 5 or more pinsiders have reported the ball hitting the gate at the start of the ramp. It’s not from a cradle shot or a normal flip. It’s after a couple of loops where the ball is already travelling at maximum speed and then a flip to the ramp launches. It may just be the packer underneath that fixes it. But the shield also does offer extra rigidity to the ramp entrance.

#3698 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

As I said I did 2 things. One was to create the shield, the other was to pack underneath the right ramp so the angle of ramp to playfield is slightly more obtuse. Before you could see a bend in the spring steel. Now you can’t. At least 5 or more pinsiders have reported the ball hitting the gate at the start of the ramp. It’s not from a cradle shot or a normal flip. It’s after a couple of loops where the ball is already travelling at maximum speed and then a flip to the ramp launches. It may just be the packer underneath that fixes it. But the shield also does offer extra rigidity to the ramp entrance.

Thanks for the explanation. I have not had any airball issues with that ramp, but at the same time, its rare I hit it while it whips around the orbit with much speed. Something I will keep an eye out for sure.

#3699 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Thanks for the explanation. I have not had any airball issues with that ramp, but at the same time, its rare I hit it while it whips around the orbit with much speed. Something I will keep an eye out for sure.

No probs, at least it's solvable. If you do find it happening, try a really thin packer under the ramp first to reduce the angle that the ball hits. This may stop the jump and you may not even require a shield.

#3700 3 years ago
Quoted from bigd1979:

This game seems to be getting overshadowed much sooner than usual for a new release but guessing bc of the soon after reveal of avengers which does look pretty good. However this is a really good game and I think many will be coming back to this one as soon as the avengers hype wears off once some le and pros start getting in people's hands. Tmnt lay out is very good and the game is very fast and flows well but the game is also pretty difficult bc of the speed ....especially the left outlane. Looks like whatever tmnt that are out there is all that will be for a while do to a big backlog of orders for stern. Seems if u want a new one it may be early next year before it's on the like again? Has anyone else heard this? I know there is very little stock available from distros and seems the price is high if u do find one? Anyhow I hope more people get to enjoy this really good game .

I think a lot of people are playing this before it is dialed in. If it's too steep, they just say it's frustrating and does not shoot well. It also did not help that it was number 1 for a while. That causes a backlash. The theme also turns people off. After owning for a few months and ironing out my flow issues I think it is awesome. Top 100 position does not bother me too much, it can be next to Munsters on the list as long as we enjoy it!

Also think the code is pretty good. Wish people would stop bashing game coders, music and animation guys. This pin looks like it is pretty much finished now, there is heaps to do, it mixes things up. And the animations are great, just watch the rocksteady and bebop scene. They are excellent with the nunchucks twirling. And Slash is great as well.

EDIT: talk about frustrating, the right orbit is TIGHT!!!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 74 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/74?hl=retrogamerjp and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.