(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 240.
#3601 3 years ago

Okay I will attempt tape hack, had a max krang combo off my first plunge the other night and it didn't register and I was like "Noooooooooo"

#3602 3 years ago

I’m enjoying this game so much, and keeps growing on me the more I play it, I hear people saying it’s a hard game, but I’m starting to get the feeling they are relating it to the low scores. The more I play the better I get at making the shots and tend to have reasonable lengthy games, but I do agree that the scoring would change this game (at least for me) I feel that after having a 15-20 minute game with 35 mil is a bit underwhelming, but if that was 350 mil it would feel much better IMO.

Anyone else of the same idea that the scoring would take this game to another level?

#3603 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I’m enjoying this game so much, and keeps growing on me the more I play it, I hear people saying it’s a hard game, but I’m starting to get the feeling they are relating it to the low scores. The more I play the better I get at making the shots and tend to have reasonable lengthy games, but I do agree that the scoring would change this game (at least for me) I feel that after having a 15-20 minute game with 35 mil is a bit underwhelming, but if that was 350 mil it would feel much better IMO.
Anyone else of the same idea that the scoring would take this game to another level?

Nope, scoring is all relative. 350M is bad if you’re playing AFM.

#3604 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

Ha! I haven’t even got to 35m yet. I’m fine with the scoring, people posting deadpool scores in the trillions makes my brain not register the score. I can understand millions.

Hitting posts = death in this game. Once you get the shots it feels so good and different from anything else in my collection. Makes TWD seem slow.

It just need a bit more differentiation at the end of episodes for success and failure.

#3605 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Ha! I haven’t even got to 35m yet. I’m fine with the scoring, people posting deadpool scores in the trillions makes my brain not register the score. I can understand millions.
Hitting posts = death in this game. Once you get the shots it feels so good and different from anything else in my collection. Makes TWD seem slow.
It just need a bit more differentiation at the end of episodes for success and failure.

Ha! Shows how we all so different. I feel like IMDN/JP are on point on scoring. High score on Star Wars is 2 billion.. maybe it’s what I’m used to ‍♂️

#3606 3 years ago

Just installed PinMonk flipper cooling kit, backhand the crap out of everything now.

#3607 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I hear people saying it’s a hard game, but I’m starting to get the feeling they are relating it to the low scores.

I think if people are able to start making the center ramp, they game will start to feel a lot easier. Making the center ramp is the difference between a dangerous ball hitting the slings and a clean return to the flipper. It's also a really useful shot for certain mode progress.

I think dialing in that ramp shot is a pretty big key to the game.

#3608 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think this is probably just the opto not registering at the exit of the center ramp on really fast balls. Cover the bottom half of the opto sender and receiver circle with duct tape (or anything that's not transparent or opaque) and see if that helps registration of fast balls. It's worked on other games with similar issues.
I wonder what the frequency of the opto polling is?

any chance you can provide a picture of what you mean?

#3609 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I agree with a lot of the other posters that scoring is relative, so billions vs millions doesn't matter much to me.

I will, however, say that there are definitely tricks to scoring big in this game. There's a few routes you might try in your next games.

1) Ninja Pizza Multiball toppings: if you find yourself with a large amount of pepperoni... GO FOR MULTIBALL QUICK! It can be extremely lucrative. Similarly, there are a few rare toppings you can catch for an easy couple million if you play it right (ice cream, chili pepper, pineapple). I won't give all the specifics away, but it's there.

2) If you find yourself with 2 episodes completed then don't be afraid to just hit the right orbit and go for bonus multipliers. Utilize your Turtle Power multiball to focus on bonus multipliers and utilize your ball save for the easy up to the top lanes. That's all I'll say about that.

3) 1-2-3 foot... YEP... I said it... pick donatello, get to lvl 2 and just hit that spinner all day long. I've gotten some BIG BIG 1-2-3 foot combos.

Use tricks like these and try to combine them for bigger scoring games. It won't be outta the park like you want, but 50 - 70 million on this game is AMAZING.

#3610 3 years ago

My tmnt pro is a late July build. Just curious as there is Mylar under the pizza shop guide rail and left orbit. Also the angle of the lair shot seems to be fine. Probably will still put a washer under the rail to make sure.

Also just a code thing I hope they fix. Pizza multiball start pisses me off. The screen for the topping perks is never on long enough... stuffed if I'm going to remember what each topping does.

#3611 3 years ago

Tech came by with my replacement glider mech.
Stern send the entire mech with the rails attached. Not the easiest job if your not handy.
Things seem ok, I’ll put it to the test this week and see how long it lasts.

#3612 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

any chance you can provide a picture of what you mean?

I did this example by taking electrical tape, cutting it down the middle to half-size it, then wrapping it around the opto. Use the marks on the inside of the opto bezel to see where the halfway point is.

Make sure the electrical tape is thick enough to not bleed light in the covered part (or just double wrap it). Just make sure you have half the opto emitter/receiver exposed.

TMNT_OPTO_800x (resized).jpgTMNT_OPTO_800x (resized).jpg

#3613 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I did this example by taking electrical tape, cutting it down the middle to half-size it, then wrapping it around the opto. Use the marks on the inside of the opto bezel to see where the halfway point is.
Make sure the electrical tape is thick enough to not bleed light in the covered part (or just double wrap it). Just make sure you have half the opto emitter/receiver exposed.
[quoted image]

Wouldn’t this be resolved by a plastic shield like the one pinball universe sell.

Seems like we need 2 shields from stern. One at the entrance to the right ramp, one at the opto of the centre ramp. I shall ask stern for these shields. Can other owners start requesting this as well? If we get enough owners asking Stern for this maybe they can start distributing these plastics to owners. Please post here when you have requested them.

#3614 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

Wouldn’t this be resolved by a plastic shield like the one pinball universe sell.
Seems like we need 2 shields from stern. One at the entrance to the right ramp, one at the opto of the centre ramp. I shall ask stern for these shields. Can other owners start requesting this as well? If we get enough owners asking Stern for this maybe they can start distributing these plastics to owners. Please post here when you have requested them.

A> It's not clear yet if this is an opto frequency/ball jump problem or if it's software timing missing it. If people do this fix and the problem goes away, then a more concrete recommendation moving forward could be made.
B> Yes, you can buy a plastic shield piece that does the same thing, but this tape fix is like a penny or less per side to do. Depends on how cheap you are.

#3615 3 years ago

My point is that Stern should supply a couple of shields that fix the right ramp entrance and this opto. We should not have to buy anything.

#3616 3 years ago

I know the tape fix works and thanks for posting how to do it. I fixed the inner loop on pirates using this fix. Just would like Stern to correct it properly. I mean it’s still a new game. We have been effectively beta testing this game for them. It’s not like the old Bally/Williams days where a game would be tested for months.

#3617 3 years ago

Hi all. New to this thread. Without going through all 70+ pages, has there been discussion about the game trying to load 6 balls in the van on premium/LE models? Resulting in having to take off the glass to clear all the balls?

#3618 3 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

Hi all. New to this thread. Without going through all 70+ pages, has there been discussion about the game trying to load 6 balls in the van on premium/LE models? Resulting in having to take off the glass to clear all the balls?

My game has done this periodically. Think it’s happened a handful of times to date, with 1200 plays or so. Haven’t been able to pinpoint a cause. Diverter hasn’t given me any malfunctions. Just one of those gremlins.

#3619 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

has anyone installed the shaker motor on this game? i ordered the stern one from marco and installed last week. I have the weights turned out 180 degrees and now dont get much out of it except on multiball. on jackpot scoring it rattles the whole game and sounds terrible. It was unbearable with both weights the same direction. anyone else have this issue?

Always give the log screw at the top of the shaker motor a good 3 quarter turns with the bolt on the other end being held securely. This will make the shaker less "sloppy"

#3620 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Always give the log screw at the top of the shaker motor a good 3 quarter turns with the bolt on the other end being held securely. This will make the shaker less "sloppy"

Mine doesn't have the long bolt on the top.

#3621 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Mine doesn't have the long bolt on the top.

All the Stern ones do, so I'm not sure what you have.

#3622 3 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

When does it do this and how often on your game?

Rob

#3623 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

All the Stern ones do, so I'm not sure what you have.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-5027-01
I've looked on other sites and they all (other than stern) show the same image with no bolt

https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/stern-shaker-motor-kit-for-spike-system-games
same part number different image

#3624 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-5027-01
I've looked on other sites and they all (other than stern) show the same image with no bolt
https://shop.sternpinball.com/collections/accessories/products/stern-shaker-motor-kit-for-spike-system-games
same part number different image

You'll notice the bolt in the Stern link you provided. It's on the bottom in that pic (in my mind, it was on top because that's how I had it turned to tighten it).

#3625 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

You'll notice the bolt in the Stern link you provided. It's on the bottom in that pic (in my mind, it was on top because that's how I had it turned to tighten it).

Yea its flipped but either way the stern one i got from Marco has no bolt, Marco told me to send them video of what it does in the machine. Worst case i will drill it out and add the bolt. I put zip ties around it as tight as i can and it helped a bit but its not all the way corrected

#3626 3 years ago

Questions. What action collects pizza toppings? And are they random?

Second. What are the jackpot shots in the various multiballs? Its always to frantic for ne to look up. So during pizza and tmnt MB modes what is my overall objective?

#3627 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Yea its flipped but either way the stern one i got from Marco has no bolt, Marco told me to send them video of what it does in the machine. Worst case i will drill it out and add the bolt. I put zip ties around it as tight as i can and it helped a bit but its not all the way corrected

IIRC, some of the older SAM shakers didn't have the bolt...but the bolt has been there since I bought my first SAM game years ago. I have never heard or seen of a SPIKE shaker without the bolt.

Odd.

#3628 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:When does it do this and how often on your game?
Rob

@rob_g
It’s out on lease now, but reported about 1 out of 10 games. It did it while When I had it to test it. Stern put the wrong CPU board in it. I thought that would fix it it but no luck. I had assumed it was a software issue but I suppose it could be mechanical.

Seems related to after Turtle Power Multiball.

Rodney

#3629 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Questions. What action collects pizza toppings? And are they random?
Second. What are the jackpot shots in the various multiballs? Its always to frantic for ne to look up. So during pizza and tmnt MB modes what is my overall objective?

Pizza toppings are randomly organized and placed at the beginning of any given game, you cycle through them by hitting either of the two pizza targets on the playfield (one to the right of the center ramp, one to the right of the pizza parlor/beneath-the-van shot), and you lock them in in groupings of 2-2-1, with three subsequent ball locks in the pizza parlor/beneath-the-van shot. It will lock in the far right two toppings on your first ball lock, then the next two, then the final topping gets locked in when you enter the multiball with the third and final ball lock.

The jackpot shots in the NPPMB are the center loop and the Lair, as far as I've seen, maybe also the center ramp at times? Not 100% sure. I believe you light the jackpots by defeating the required number of Foot Clan members, which are the blue shots (you may also have other shots that spot Foot defeats depending on what toppings you locked in, and you may also have jackpots lit via toppings).

As far as jackpots for the TPMB, I know the Lair is one, but not sure if the center loop/ramp are available there, as well. In fact, I'm entirely unsure of what the hell is going on in TPMB in general! Very confused by that MB.

Hopefully/likely someone else will chime in to expand on this

#3630 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

As far as jackpots for the TPMB, I know the Lair is one, but not sure if the center loop/ramp are available there, as well. In fact, I'm entirely unsure of what the hell is going on in TPMB in general! Very confused by that MB.

I'll take a swing at it.

TPMB lights all the turtle shots (same as their skill shots, arrows indicated by turtle color) and some green shots for Jackpots. 4 collected shots (I think) lights the inner loop for super. Triple Super/Mondo is then lit at the Lair shot. Collecting all 4 turtle shots and then hitting right ramp will add a ball -- infinitely, I think. I've added 2-3 balls this way in a single MB.

#3631 3 years ago
Quoted from MutterFudder:

I'll take a swing at it.
TPMB lights all the turtle shots (same as their skill shots, arrows indicated by turtle color) and some green shots for Jackpots. 4 collected shots (I think) lights the inner loop for super. Triple Super/Mondo is then lit at the Lair shot. Collecting all 4 turtle shots and then hitting right ramp will add a ball -- infinitely, I think. I've added 2-3 balls this way in a single MB.

thanks to both of you. Ive been doing this but find it super hard to hit the center loop/lair while juggling other balls! With two balls its more makable.

#3632 3 years ago
Quoted from Rbviessman:

rob_g
It’s out on lease now, but reported about 1 out of 10 games. It did it while When I had it to test it. Stern put the wrong CPU board in it. I thought that would fix it it but no luck. I had assumed it was a software issue but I suppose it could be mechanical.
Seems related to after Turtle Power Multiball.
Rodney

Checking the ball trough optos would be the first place to start. One could be intermittent, causing another ball to be launched for locking.

Rob

#3633 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

thanks to both of you. Ive been doing this but find it super hard to hit the center loop/lair while juggling other balls! With two balls its more makable.

At least lair is easy to hit during multiball.

Super jackpots are meant to be hard.

#3634 3 years ago

I have been having this weird issue that started a few games ago where the slingshots will randomly fire even though a ball didn’t hit them. I have power cycled the game a few times but it hasn’t stopped yet. Only pattern I have started to notice is the problem seems to happen when coils are firing from flipper or pops. Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing it?

#3635 3 years ago
Quoted from RPZ:

I agree, I get the whole relative thing but... low scoring is boring. Not sure why dwight went back to lower scoring.

Anyone doing anything to make the lair shot more workable/gettable as in deadening the metal area etc. I get rejects from the metal guide rails.

#3636 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Anyone doing anything to make the lair shot more workable/gettable as in deadening the metal area etc. I get rejects from the metal guide rails.

I added a second spring on the upper flipper so it has more force to knock the ball into the Lair Lane.

#3637 3 years ago

Also for the multiballs,

NPMB: destroy 6 foot to light Mondo JP at the Krang Loop, collect Mondo to light double mondo, collect double Mondo to light triple Mondo JP. Double and Triple Mondo are lit on a timer. Collecting the 1st Mondo will also light Jackpoto Grande/Super JP at the LAIR Lane.

TPMB: 4 lit shots to light mondo, double/triple/super is the same as NPMB. Plus shoot the 4 turtle shots to light add-a-ball at the right ramp.

That's how I understand it.

#3638 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

I have been having this weird issue that started a few games ago where the slingshots will randomly fire even though a ball didn’t hit them. I have power cycled the game a few times but it hasn’t stopped yet. Only pattern I have started to notice is the problem seems to happen when coils are firing from flipper or pops. Anyone else have this issue or know what might be causing it?

It's a vibration issue. Your leaf switches are too close on the slings and vibration is making them touch and causing phantom firing. Gap them a tiny bit more and the problem will go away.

#3639 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's a vibration issue. Your leaf switches are too close on the slings and vibration is making them touch and causing phantom firing. Gap them a tiny bit more and the problem will go away.

Thanks that fixed it.

#3640 3 years ago

Could someone do me a huge favor and show me where the opto plugs for the van go? I had to take mine apart to fix the diverter and I cannot get that opto working again .

97CFDA31-45F8-4DF3-A641-6C096B35898E (resized).jpeg97CFDA31-45F8-4DF3-A641-6C096B35898E (resized).jpeg

#3641 3 years ago

You know what, never mind. I know I have them plugged into the right plugs, the opto just isn’t working. I did a continuity test from each of the 5 pins to the opto boards and that worked. I manually trigged the opto by grounding the yellow line on the 3 wire. However, I cannot get it to function normally . Is there something I am missing??

#3642 3 years ago

Must admit, was questioning buying TMNT after seeing some say how brutal it is. Thought, well this one won’t last long in my collection, but that couldn’t be further from the truth. It is staying and the concern I had about it being a drain monster or brutal is gone. Don’t consider this game brutal at all. The pizza wheel spinner for example, is smartly programmed and designed to keep the ball from going SDTM. Think correct setup is key with this game to dial it into what John designed it to be. In contrast JP2, I do consider to be somewhat of a tough shooter and can be drain crazy at times.

After playing a bunch of games, can say without a doubt, TMNT is the best playing smoothest machine I’ve ever played! And that’s saying something, since I’ve owned or own various top tier games. Played almost every machine from every manufacturer old and new and TMNT hands down in my opinion hits on every cylinder. This should be a “game of the year” contender, but is a tough year going against AIQ as well. TMNT layout is top notch and there are so many pinball moments. So glad I own this LE machine.

Had fun color matching all Titan silicon to each area of the Playfield too!
058C169E-4FF1-4418-9D07-2EEF833C767B (resized).jpeg058C169E-4FF1-4418-9D07-2EEF833C767B (resized).jpeg26F38644-8616-4CAA-AB21-70DED063E6F2 (resized).jpeg26F38644-8616-4CAA-AB21-70DED063E6F2 (resized).jpeg680D3AC6-EAA6-465E-A288-5062DA25C05F (resized).jpeg680D3AC6-EAA6-465E-A288-5062DA25C05F (resized).jpeg7E908919-84AF-4AD1-89C1-F29D74A8DBBB (resized).jpeg7E908919-84AF-4AD1-89C1-F29D74A8DBBB (resized).jpeg

#3643 3 years ago
Quoted from Aniraf:

You know what, never mind. I know I have them plugged into the right plugs, the opto just isn’t working. I did a continuity test from each of the 5 pins to the opto boards and that worked. I manually trigged the opto by grounding the yellow line on the 3 wire. However, I cannot get it to function normally . Is there something I am missing??

Stern's opto wires can break inside the insulation and seem more prone to do this than JJP, etc. I've had to release them, wiggle them in opto test to verify and find the approx break location and then cut it back and re-solder to the board to get a good connection. Give that this is very new, you might just have an opto with a broken or intermittent almost-broken wire inside the insulation.

Did it ever work?

#3644 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Stern's opto wires can break inside the insulation and seem more prone to do this than JJP, etc. I've had to release them, wiggle them in opto test to verify and find the approx break location and then cut it back and re-solder to the board to get a good connection. Give that this is very new, you might just have an opto with a broken or intermittent almost-broken wire inside the insulation.
Did it ever work?

Yeah, it worked perfectly until I removed that ramp to fix the diverter. Here is what is tripping me up, I can tell where they must plug in based on the first image. However, when I meter the connections I get 3.4v on the ground line! I am completely confused since that is seems to be nothing more than a loop back to the other half of the opto switch.

If I understand these correctly you have 3 wires coming in. In this case a 4.5v red, 3.4v tan blue and ground black. The red and black are daisy chained from the 3 pin molex to a two pin molex. The three pin connects to the one opto, and the two pin the other. When the light is broken, the 3.4v is grounded and the switch triggers.

On this switch, I am reading 3.4 on the ground line at the three pin connector. So somehow even before getting to the opto switch I am getting some kind of power on the black line.

That seems completely impossible seeing as I did very little in terms of messing with wires. Just simple unplugging according to the Stern manual.

Am I correct on how these work? Also where they plug in (picture).

DB979CB2-A3E0-4E62-B18F-42916EB2A5F0 (resized).jpegDB979CB2-A3E0-4E62-B18F-42916EB2A5F0 (resized).jpeg
#3645 3 years ago

What do people have their games leveled at for smoothest play?

#3646 3 years ago

I believe 6.5 is the prevailing wisdom. I usually go steeper but after moving to 6.5 its been more enjoyable for me

#3647 3 years ago

I find balls launching off the left ramp or wireform at 6.5 is why I asked. Is this a common thing or any good fixes?

#3648 3 years ago

Finished my mods. Starting to get the hang of this. Decided it may be in the collection for quite a while.

Thanks to Lermods, Mezelmods and Ulek store for making this pin even more gnarley!

C913ACB3-9925-4FEC-9BD1-75BE754CA3F1 (resized).jpegC913ACB3-9925-4FEC-9BD1-75BE754CA3F1 (resized).jpeg
#3649 3 years ago
Quoted from bemmett:

I find balls launching off the left ramp or wireform at 6.5 is why I asked. Is this a common thing or any good fixes?

I believe the pipe mod by Medisinyl may be what you’re after:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medisinyl-mods-tmnt-mod-development-thread-#post-5746121

It does look beautiful. I don’t have this problem but others do. Hope this helps and you’re not too late. Good luck!

#3650 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

I believe the pipe mod by medisinyl may be what you’re after:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-medisinyl-mods-tmnt-mod-development-thread-#post-5746121

It does look beautiful. I don’t have this problem but others do. Hope this helps and you’re not too late. Good luck!

Oh I'm too late, looks like it could be months and months.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
6,000 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 73 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/73?hl=crater and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.