(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 240.
#3501 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

But I will say this : I think the release dates for these games are too close together. The life cycle is getting too short. And it’s hurting the support of their existing pins as well as their customer base being able to afford to buy these new pins.

From what I understand TMNT was delayed due to COVID related production issues. But AIQ had a firm release date regardless, because it had to line up with the new Xbox/PS4 game. AIQ was coming out now no matter what and TMNT should've been here in the Spring. Not much you can go about global pandemics.

TMNT also has fairly good demand. Stern was supposed to run EHOH again, but because of AIQ commitments and TMNT popularity, EHOH's next run got pushed back 1-2 months.

#3502 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

But isn’t that part of the greatness of turtles? Play a different turtle, play the game differently to take advantage of that turtles abilities. I can see it adding years on to this games replayability. Finished it as Raphael? Great, now finish it as Michelangelo.

It sure is!

Rob

#3503 3 years ago

I just joined the club with a TMNT Premium. It's being delivered today and it is going to be a long and fun filled evening. So much to learn and so many MOD opportunities! I plan to get Medisinyl's mods, the Stern art blades and Topper, and plastic protectors at a minimum. And, oh yes, maybe powder coat the armor in green. Lot's to decide but plenty of time to do it. FUN, FUN, FUN.

#3504 3 years ago

Is anybody else insanely frustrated by this game? I have tried multiple pitches, slingshot strengths, etc, and it doesn’t make a difference. Drain drain drain drain drain. Rocket shots straight out, or bouncing in the outlanes, doesn’t matter. Drain drain drain drain drain. No problem controlling the ball on my Star Wars or Jurassic Park, but this one feels like a joke with how impossible ball control seems. I have put tons of games up, with plenty of time on any given new setting to see if it makes a difference, and can’t seem to find anything fair feeling or consistent. I can’t be the only one...I hope. Are others experiencing this? How are you coping? Is anyone able to actually consistently make improvements on their gameplay when the game’s geometry seems so insanely and aggressively stacked against them?

#3505 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Is anybody else insanely frustrated by this game? I have tried multiple pitches, slingshot strengths, etc, and it doesn’t make a difference. Drain drain drain drain drain. Rocket shots straight out, or bouncing in the outlanes, doesn’t matter. Drain drain drain drain drain. No problem controlling the ball on my Star Wars or Jurassic Park, but this one feels like a joke with how impossible ball control seems. I have put tons of games up, with plenty of time on any given new setting to see if it makes a difference, and can’t seem to find anything fair feeling or consistent. I can’t be the only one...I hope. Are others experiencing this? How are you coping? Is anyone able to actually consistently make improvements on their gameplay when the game’s geometry seems so insanely and aggressively stacked against them?

The game is hard with short ball times but my scores keep improving. You may be changing it so much so you aren't getting comfortable with the speed and shot locations. Maybe try super bands for extra grip or just play coop by yourself until you get more comfortable. It's about having fun and whatever that looks like for you.

The game frustrating me is what keeps me playing because when I lose the ball it's usually something I did wrong.

#3506 3 years ago

I’m not certain why half of the new owners are having issues with the geometry of this game. I have a pro, I’m not a great player. I’m playing this game with no issues. I don’t find it hard or draining then any other pin that I have owned.

#3507 3 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

I’m not certain why half of the new owners are having issues with the geometry of this game. I have a pro, I’m not a great player. I’m playing this game with no issues. I don’t find it hard or draining then any other pin that I have owned.

Agreed, I'm not a great player either. Very smooth and fast, not too difficult shots. The left outlane can be brutal but certainly not overpowering.

#3508 3 years ago

Deleted.

Just gonna keep banging my head against this damn game!

#3509 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

I'd say set your game back to default settings for everything and start with about a 6.6 or 6.7 pitch on the playfield. I think I have mine around 6.8. I used to have it a bit steeper, but then the ability to backhand the left ramp just wasn't there. You can adjust the right outlane post position, but there doesn't seem to be any adjustment for the left side. The right side is definitely more forgiving than the left.

Rob

#3510 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I'd say set your game back to default settings for everything and start with about a 6.6 or 6.7 pitch on the playfield. I think I have mine around 6.8. I used to have it a bit steeper, but then the ability to backhand the left ramp just wasn't there. You can adjust the right outlane post position, but there doesn't seem to be any adjustment for the left side. The right side is definitely more forgiving than the left.
Rob

Thus far, I don’t seem to be able to backhand the left ramp on my game, even setting the pitch below 6.5, at least not from a cradle position :/ Right ramp is able to be backhanded, though. Maybe I need to increase the flipper strength or something. Would LOVE to be able to backhand that ramp. Would also love to reliably get into the NPP from the left flipper, as that is the flipper that the game puts the ball on 90% of the time, and post passes don’t seem to be a thing on this table.

#3511 3 years ago

I am gonna have to join the club, I'll be ordering a premium . Played a few games on a LE at Wizards World (Fort Wayne pinball) today. It played great has an awesome layout. I played A few other newer Sterns and this one just stood out to me.

#3512 3 years ago

I can't backhand the left ramp at all, but I can post pass. Right ramp is backhandable. Ball times are as fair as my ACDC Prem and ST Pro. You just have to use proper ball control... and a lot! Balls hitting the upper right sling are almost doomed for left outlane, so avoid flailing. I got to Cowabunga again in Co-op earlier, and almost on Ball 2. Going to try with 3 turtles tonight.

#3513 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

I don’t seem to be able to backhand the left ramp on my game, even setting the pitch below 6.5, at least not from a cradle position :/ Right ramp is able to be backhanded, though.

Check your pizza disc is levelled. If it’s not then you May have issues hitting left ramp and pizza parlour. You May also be getting airballs from your stand ups.

Turn down sling power

Superbands

Get a Siamese star post for left lane. I have. Haven’t installed it yet. But will give it a go.

#3514 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Right there with you. I did see improvement after making a few adjustments. First changing the pitch to ~6.5. I also set the sling strength to 15. I noticed that shots that hit ramp posts would jet So fast for an outlane or down the middle, so I compensated for this by reducing my flipper strength by 40 on the bottom flippers. Reducing the flipper strength was probably the most significant change that helped increase ball times. I plan to increase it incrementally as I get more comfortable with the game.

#3515 3 years ago

Just got my premium setup. Plays good so far only issue I’m having is the sound. When splinter talks it’s all fuzzy like a blown speaker. Not sure what’s going on with it yet.

#3516 3 years ago
Quoted from Gahendo:

Just got my premium setup. Plays good so far only issue I’m having is the sound. When splinter talks it’s all fuzzy like a blown speaker. Not sure what’s going on with it yet.

Congrats! I believe this was fixed with an updated code. Have you updated your pin?

#3517 3 years ago

Could someone please clarify the expected behavior of the top orbit up-post? For awhile I thought it was just rejecting my shot up the left orbit (above flipper), but I think I can hear it intentionally triggering the post. Is that expected behavior to then send the ball back down to the upper flipper? What's the rule for when it triggers/doesn't on those orbit shots?

#3518 3 years ago

What do you have flipper strength set at? I found the sweet spot on mine to be around 220 (~6.7 deg pitch). It's certainly playing a ton better after doing that, but I'm still having a really hard time hitting the right ramp.

Quoted from zeldarioid:

Thus far, I don’t seem to be able to backhand the left ramp on my game, even setting the pitch below 6.5, at least not from a cradle position :/ Right ramp is able to be backhanded, though. Maybe I need to increase the flipper strength or something. Would LOVE to be able to backhand that ramp. Would also love to reliably get into the NPP from the left flipper, as that is the flipper that the game puts the ball on 90% of the time, and post passes don’t seem to be a thing on this table.

#3519 3 years ago
Quoted from ctl723:

Could someone please clarify the expected behavior of the top orbit up-post? For awhile I thought it was just rejecting my shot up the left orbit (above flipper), but I think I can hear it intentionally triggering the post. Is that expected behavior to then send the ball back down to the upper flipper? What's the rule for when it triggers/doesn't on those orbit shots?

It’s normal. Depends what’s going on in the game. The post will go up when 123 foot is running and also during weapon. Reason for it is to help guide your shot if you hit the left orbit so it can drop down to your upper flipper. Those modes require you to either hit the Krang loop or center ramp so you can complete those modes.

#3520 3 years ago

Thanks everybody for the left side tweaking suggestions: added adhesive bumper on side rail above left outlane to close off a bit, changed to superband on upper left flipper, and bent metal rail above lair target against post to open up lair, and it’s working well!

0A4B33C0-EA61-40E7-9825-4D8917800A95 (resized).jpeg0A4B33C0-EA61-40E7-9825-4D8917800A95 (resized).jpeg
#3521 3 years ago

Just out of curious have any of you ordered Playfield Protectors from Cointaker? I assumed they would all be the same or at least similar. With the help of RetrogamerJP I removed the ramps and tedious plastics to install the Playfield Protector for my TMNT Premium before plunging a ball. After tear down and then reinstalling all the parts only to be 3 days out and the Playfield Protector is curling? At the edges, at the top of the playfield, by the flippers, around the spinner disc. It is terrible! I will make a shot around the right orbit and the ball will get stuck under the top of the protector because it is curling so bad? Has anybody else had this problem? It was curling right when I installed it but I was hoping it would settle. I emailed them and they shipped a new one out with out asking. I explained that it took me like 3-4 hours to remove and document via pictures, ziploc bags etc to make sure I put it back together properly, cleaned the playfield, installed the protector and all the time to reinstall the pieces. They just told me if I don’t want the new one they can just give me a return label and I can send it back. I dont know if the CSR understands the time involved (which I did explain) to install the protectors but I am really hesitant to install the new one and have the same issues. I thought I would check on here before even considering installing a new one. I just wish Stern made solid playfields and I didnt have to worry about this nonsense.

#3522 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

Just out of curious have any of you ordered Playfield Protectors from Cointaker? I assumed they would all be the same or at least similar. With the help of RetrogamerJP I removed the ramps and tedious plastics to install the Playfield Protector for my TMNT Premium before plunging a ball. After tear down and then reinstalling all the parts only to be 3 days out and the Playfield Protector is curling? At the edges, at the top of the playfield, by the flippers, around the spinner disc. It is terrible! I will make a shot around the right orbit and the ball will get stuck under the top of the protector because it is curling so bad? Has anybody else had this problem? It was curling right when I installed it but I was hoping it would settle. I emailed them and they shipped a new one out with out asking. I explained that it took me like 3-4 hours to remove and document via pictures, ziploc bags etc to make sure I put it back together properly, cleaned the playfield, installed the protector and all the time to reinstall the pieces. They just told me if I don’t want the new one they can just give me a return label and I can send it back. I dont know if the CSR understands the time involved (which I did explain) to install the protectors but I am really hesitant to install the new one and have the same issues. I thought I would check on here before even considering installing a new one. I just wish Stern made solid playfields and I didnt have to worry about this nonsense.

Your machine is rejecting the playfield protector. Take its hint and just wax the machine regularly without a protector and enjoy it.

#3523 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

As PinMonk said.

I would just remove the one u installed and return it to them for a full refund. You could probably do this without removing everything again. Of course they know how much work is involved but they’re not going to compensate you for your time. Get the refund and strike it up to a good lesson. And at least you know your TMNT game inside out now.

#3524 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

As vireland said.
I would just remove the one u installed and return it to them for a full refund. You could probably do this without removing everything again. Of course they know how much work is involved but they’re not going to compensate you for your time. Get the refund and strike it up to a good lesson. And at least you know your TMNT game inside out now.

+2, no need for the protector on a HUO machine like this one (its not airball crazy, no scoops or subways, etc)

#3525 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Right there with you. I did see improvement after making a few adjustments. First changing the pitch to ~6.5. I also set the sling strength to 15. I noticed that shots that hit ramp posts would jet So fast for an outlane or down the middle, so I compensated for this by reducing my flipper strength by 40 on the bottom flippers. Reducing the flipper strength was probably the most significant change that helped increase ball times. I plan to increase it incrementally as I get more comfortable with the game.

I reduced my flipper strength and the game felt too soft. no fun...

#3526 3 years ago

Not sure how I managed to do this... it was during a multi-ball but I still don't know how it happened. I'm guessing they exited the side of the metal ramp as if I had short plunged it but what are the odds.

IMG_9192 (resized).jpgIMG_9192 (resized).jpgIMG_9193 (resized).jpgIMG_9193 (resized).jpg

#3527 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Put the game in switch test mode, make sure the coin door is closed or the bypass pin pulled so the playfield has power then hit the playfield firmly with your open palm at various locations and see if it triggers switches (including the optos). Sounds like you have a vibration problem and that should help you narrow down the issue. It may be a frayed opto wire grounding from vibration or something.

I fixed it with thanks to you! Thanks man!

#3528 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

I fixed it with thanks to you! Thanks man!

What did you find wrong?

#3529 3 years ago

Here is a 4 second video of my lair shot up post trapping the ball under the plastic. Can someone start a training mode and let me know if the post is not being held as long as it should be? This only happens when training is lit and shows you what shots you need. The switch seems to be working as it should, and this started right after the latest code update.

#3530 3 years ago

Going to stream turtles tonight about 7pm if anyone is interested.

www.twitch.tv/foxcitiespinball

#3531 3 years ago
Quoted from LOTR_breath:

What did you find wrong?

Bad connection on the opto switch.
I got the opto switch loose and bended the wires just a little bit.
Now it works fine.

#3532 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

Here is a 4 second video of my lair shot up post trapping the ball under the plastic. Can someone start a training mode and let me know if the post is not being held as long as it should be? This only happens when training is lit and shows you what shots you need. The switch seems to be working as it should, and this started right after the latest code update.

That's not a helpful angle. Can you shoot it from lane-level or lane-ish level?

#3533 3 years ago

Orange Party Wagon Door Mod

22D2C52C-C5E8-4EC6-86C3-48F2E58A76ED (resized).jpeg22D2C52C-C5E8-4EC6-86C3-48F2E58A76ED (resized).jpegA19AAEBF-8369-40C7-A6D6-6648A7B416E0 (resized).jpegA19AAEBF-8369-40C7-A6D6-6648A7B416E0 (resized).jpegDBB9B083-CCDF-4BBF-967C-F476E38EAE3C (resized).jpegDBB9B083-CCDF-4BBF-967C-F476E38EAE3C (resized).jpegAA8C5852-6E2E-4295-8D6C-54D6FF466994 (resized).jpegAA8C5852-6E2E-4295-8D6C-54D6FF466994 (resized).jpegF0CCC41A-FCAD-46E6-98A4-814D7430AE8C (resized).jpegF0CCC41A-FCAD-46E6-98A4-814D7430AE8C (resized).jpeg
#3534 3 years ago

Looks great! You might need to do the side mirrors now too

#3535 3 years ago

*double

#3536 3 years ago

Theres a lot of crap over there I can try. What are you looking for in particular? Does your post go back up that quickly?

#3537 3 years ago

So, RetroGamerJP let me know that the mounting of the factory TMNT turtle select plastic is different on the Prem/LE because of the launch ramp the Prem/LE have that the Pro doesnt. So, for the Turtle Select bracket kit to work with the Prem/LE, I'll need to include 2 hex standoff spacers and two screws, but everything else in the kit fits.

If I've sent you a bracket already and you have a Prem/LE, hit me up and I'll send you the standoffs and screws. The brackets that haven't gone out yet will have the standoffs and screws added to the kits. I'll be updating the instruction illustrations for Prem/LE, but that will be a few weeks out. Until then, I'll put some simple text instructions on how to use the hex standoffs on Prem/LE.

Thanks to RetroGamerJP for working with me on this unexpected development so I could modify the kit quickly.

RAMP_0 (resized).jpgRAMP_0 (resized).jpg
#3538 3 years ago
Quoted from Chalkey:

What pitch is your game set at? Looks like it might be sitting in the switch cutout a split second too long. Try a bit more angle on your playfield or a piece of Mylar over the switch so the ball doesn’t hesitate when the post goes down.

#3539 3 years ago

6.5ish, the bubble is centered. It doesn't make any sense to me that the post stays down for way longer in every other instance. I'll do some testing to see if it's hesitating. Does your post go back up that quickly during training? Every other instance on my game it stays down way longer.

#3540 3 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Orange Party Wagon Door Mod[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome! Was it a pain to remove the party can to paint it? Did you have to remove the door from the van too?

#3541 3 years ago

Has any modder got any ideas for pro owners van? Would be great to have van door open and close or lighting effects or translucent door that lights up with silhouettes. Would be very interested.

#3542 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

It was curling right when I installed it but I was hoping it would settle.

This is the issue. Was it curling before you even installed it? Did they ship it rolled or flat? Should’ve been flat.

#3543 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

This is the issue. Was it curling before you even installed it? Did they ship it rolled or flat? Should’ve been flat.

I'm wondering if it was shipped rolled vs. flat. Also, the installed protector could be making contact at a post or other item that would prevent protector from laying flat.

#3544 3 years ago
Quoted from evileye:

It was shipped taped to flat cardboard. Once I removed the tape I placed it on a flat surface and it had a slight overall curl. Not a ton though. I thought it may settle or flatten over time. I’ve never installed one before and thought it may be a normal occurrence? Once installed it got worse and worse. It was not caught or snagged on anything. It was just curling really bad. Not sure if it was just taped flat for shipping but still had the rolled memory?? Definitely not a fan of it at all. I will chalk it up to a learning experience. I cut it out of the machine and just waxed it. Plays like a dream now. Below is what it looked like once I cut it out.

6A93CFA0-DF1E-450E-9283-CADAF47E8DEA (resized).jpeg6A93CFA0-DF1E-450E-9283-CADAF47E8DEA (resized).jpeg70B2BA14-7717-443F-9651-E8DEC137C31B (resized).jpeg70B2BA14-7717-443F-9651-E8DEC137C31B (resized).jpeg
#3545 3 years ago

I think I noticed last night while streaming is when you are about to complete the mode it lights the 4 turtle shots to complete them.

It would be cool if the harder shots like Leonardo (lair) was worth more points.
Or
You get more points if you use the turtle you picked as the last shot.

I am liking the game. Good rules and fun to play. It is definitely a tough shooting pin.

#3546 3 years ago
Quoted from Blacksnow:

It was shipped taped to flat cardboard. Once I removed the tape I placed it on a flat surface and it had a slight overall curl. Not a ton though. I thought it may settle or flatten over time. I’ve never installed one before and thought it may be a normal occurrence? Once installed it got worse and worse. It was not caught or snagged on anything. It was just curling really bad. Not sure if it was just taped flat for shipping but still had the rolled memory?? Definitely not a fan of it at all. I will chalk it up to a learning experience. I cut it out of the machine and just waxed it. Plays like a dream now. Below is what it looked like once I cut it out.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Goodness, I have never seen one do that, especially if it was shipped FLAT. Not sure where Cointaker gets their protectors from but I wonder if it spent most of it's life rolled up prior to shipping, then naturally returned to it curled state after installing. I suppose if one spent more time rolled than flat and was subject to a bit of heat, it's new normal could be altered.

Good call on just cutting it out and saving from having to disassemble. Very sorry the hear you had a bad experience, hopefully you are enjoying the pin regardless.

#3547 3 years ago
Quoted from TomGWI:

You get more points if you use the turtle you picked as the last shot.

how about re-light a weapon hurry up?

#3548 3 years ago

has anyone installed the shaker motor on this game? i ordered the stern one from marco and installed last week. I have the weights turned out 180 degrees and now dont get much out of it except on multiball. on jackpot scoring it rattles the whole game and sounds terrible. It was unbearable with both weights the same direction. anyone else have this issue?

#3549 3 years ago

edit. post below

#3550 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

has anyone installed the shaker motor on this game? i ordered the stern one from marco and installed last week. I have the weights turned out 180 degrees and now dont get much out of it except on multiball. on jackpot scoring it rattles the whole game and sounds terrible. It was unbearable with both weights the same direction. anyone else have this issue?

Felt tape around the border of the back glass helps a lot to dial down the rattle noises. Also, you can put some sound dampening tape on the border of your playfield glass where it meets the rails. I forgot what it's called, but I had some and put them on there which helped a bit.

To see if you're a rattle noises mostly come from the backglass and the playfield glass, just take them out and play a game.

I don't have the official stern shaker motor, I have the one from Pinball Life and with these changes it helps quite a bit. You shouldn't have to reorient the shaker weights.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
Fountain Hills, AZ
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
10,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-eustache, QC
There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 71 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/71?hl=soulstoner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.