(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 240.
#3451 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I have an AIQ LE coming either way. I’ll report back on how it compares to tmnt. I love tmnt so hopefully it’s just as fun

When is the expected timeframe of getting it?

#3452 3 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

When is the expected timeframe of getting it?

End of the month

#3453 3 years ago

I’m on the waiting list for a TMNT premium. Where can I buy a TMNT Pro translite to replace the Premium one which I don’t like as much? I don’t see it in Stern’s online store.

#3454 3 years ago

I'm hoping to get some help as I'm not sure if this has been reported before. I just took delivery of my TMNT LE here in Oz, but every time any of the multiballs start, the flippers and lights keep going dead for 1-2 seconds and then coming back to life. I've checked all the cables/boards and there are no errors in the system menu. Any ideas on what else to look for?

#3455 3 years ago

I made some Apron Cards for TMNT. I wrote out the rules I thought were important to note instead of just copying the stock rule card. So hopefully all of the rules are correct and there aren't any typos. But if you notice something is off, let me know. I could also upload the individual cards instead of an 8.5 x 11 combined version, if that's what people would prefer.

TMNT_ApronCards_SAA.pdfTMNT_ApronCards_SAA.pdf
#3456 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I made some Apron Cards for TMNT. I wrote out the rules I thought were important to note instead of just copying the stock rule card. So hopefully all of the rules are correct and there aren't any typos. But if you notice something is off, let me know. I could also upload the individual cards instead of an 8.5 x 11 combined version, if that's what people would prefer.
[quoted image]

My god it’s hard not to laugh at those 3D renders of the turtles compared to ZY’s art.

#3457 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I’m on the waiting list for a TMNT premium. Where can I buy a TMNT Pro translite to replace the Premium one which I don’t like as much? I don’t see it in Stern’s online store.

Email terry at pinballlife.com he can likely set you up.

#3458 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

My god it’s hard not to laugh at those 3D renders of the turtles compared to ZY’s art.

Haha, yeah. The 3D renders were my first version, so I thought I'd include them. Definitely a major contrast, but I saw a couple people complaining about ZombieYeti's artwork in the Avengers Thread so maybe they will work for "those types." If nothing else, it highlights just how good ZombieYeti's versions are.

#3459 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

I'm hoping to get some help as I'm not sure if this has been reported before. I just took delivery of my TMNT LE here in Oz, but every time any of the multiballs start, the flippers and lights keep going dead for 1-2 seconds and then coming back to life. I've checked all the cables/boards and there are no errors in the system menu. Any ideas on what else to look for?

Same here. For me it’s the top half of the playfield. Really annoying.

#3460 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Take out the GI bulbs a section at a time. Add them back one at a time and test. You likely have a shorted GI LED. When you add a bulb back and the problem returns, that's the one that's bad. It can cause this behavior.

#3461 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Take out the GI bulbs a section at a time. Add them back one at a time and test. You likely have a shorted GI LED. When you add a bulb back and the problem returns, that's the one that's bad. It can cause this behavior.

I haven’t pinpointed what triggers the bulbs will go dark just yet (multiball, etc), but when I do find the pattern I’ll do just that. Thanks!

#3462 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

I haven’t pinpointed what triggers the bulbs will go dark just yet (multiball, etc), but when I do find the pattern I’ll do just that. Thanks!

If you take out 2 or 3 at a time and just play it, you can narrow it down to the bad bulb without needing to know when exactly it happens (which may not even be triggered by the software). You can also see if any of the GI bulbs are flickering, which is sometimes a sign the Stern cheap LEDs are bad or going bad.

#3463 3 years ago

Anyone from oz get their turtles this week?

#3464 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Yes, got my LE.

#3465 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

Yes, got my LE.

Nice... thoughts

#3466 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

Nice... thoughts

I will let you know when it is actually working. The flippers die on every multiball.

#3467 3 years ago
Quoted from Eagle14:

Quoted from acons017:

My flippers weren't going dead but my top half of the playfield was going dark for a couple seconds. Got help from Stern and they figured out my glider assembly was causing the issue even though my glider seemed to be working correctly. They're sending me a new glider assembly. I suggest unplugging your glider from under the playfield. It has a little board that is shrinkwrapped directly under the glider area. I've been playing my premium for 2 weeks now with the glider unplugged and my top half going dark has not happened since. Make sure you center the glider so you can still play the game. I'm really hoping they ship the assembly out soon because this issue has been with my game since day one.

#3468 3 years ago
Quoted from John1210:

I’ve had mine for a few weeks.

#3469 3 years ago

I've had my Pro completely crash during Turtle Power multiball two total times out of a few hundred games. The screen freezes and everything dies, lights goes out, screen stays frozen. The game will stay frozen and not respond to holding in start button (or left and start as enabled). Powercycle fixes it. Seemed more like a bug to me.

#3470 3 years ago
Quoted from Jay_Killjoy:

I've had my Pro completely crash during Turtle Power multiball two total times out of a few hundred games. The screen freezes and everything dies, lights goes out, screen stays frozen. The game will stay frozen and not respond to holding in start button (or left and start as enabled). Powercycle fixes it. Seemed more like a bug to me.

I had that happen too, after the last update. I went back and did a Full Update and the problem was solved.

#3471 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

[quoted image]

These are awesome, any chance you can export the individual cards?

#3472 3 years ago

Premium/LE owners: Has anyone else had an issue with the ball not dropping smoothly off the plastic guide above the upper flipper? I'd say I can't even attempt 50% of the middle ramp shots because of this. I'll try and take some slow motion video. Contrastingly, if I drill the ball through the right orbit and it comes around at the playfield level I can hit the middle ramp almost every time, but off the plunge no bueno.

#3473 3 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

Premium/LE owners: Has anyone else had an issue with the ball not dropping smoothly off the plastic guide above the upper flipper? I'd say I can't even attempt 50% of the middle ramp shots because of this. I'll try and take some slow motion video. Contrastingly, if I drill the ball through the right orbit and it comes around at the playfield level I can hit the middle ramp almost every time, but off the plunge no bueno.

Yes you need to unscrew 2 screws I believe for that ramp and shift it over to the left a little. We did it to ours and it helped a lot however I need to do it again for it is happening (not as bad) again.

#3474 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

My flippers weren't going dead but my top half of the playfield was going dark for a couple seconds. Got help from Stern and they figured out my glider assembly was causing the issue even though my glider seemed to be working correctly. They're sending me a new glider assembly. I suggest unplugging your glider from under the playfield. It has a little board that is shrinkwrapped directly under the glider area. I've been playing my premium for 2 weeks now with the glider unplugged and my top half going dark has not happened since. Make sure you center the glider so you can still play the game. I'm really hoping they ship the assembly out soon because this issue has been with my game since day one.

That’s so weird because I actually did encounter glider issues and received a new glider in the mail from Stern this week! Hope that’s the culprit. Wondering how hard this thing will be to install. I think the screws that fasten the glider to the playfield are located underneath it and there isn’t that much clearance.

#3475 3 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

Yes you need to unscrew 2 screws I believe for that ramp and shift it over to the left a little. We did it to ours and it helped a lot however I need to do it again for it is happening (not as bad) again.

Would you mind sharing images of the 2 screws? Encountering the same problem.

#3476 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

That’s so weird because I actually did encounter glider issues and received a new glider in the mail from Stern this week! Hope that’s the culprit. Wondering how hard this thing will be to install. I think the screws that fasten the glider to the playfield are located underneath it and there isn’t that much clearance.

It's not that hard. Unplug glider assembly connector from underneath the playfield. Remove the 2 lower wireforms, remove 3 screws (above playfield) holding the glider assembly on.

#3477 3 years ago

Was it glider issues or Servo issues?

Quoted from acons017:

#3478 3 years ago
Quoted from JediMcMuffin:

These are awesome, any chance you can export the individual cards?

Thanks.

Ask and ye shall receive!

Print_V2_RIGHT.pdfPrint_V2_RIGHT.pdfPrint_V2_LEFT.pdfPrint_V2_LEFT.pdf
#3479 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinball-NJA:

Was it glider issues or Servo issues?

Here is a video of the issue. I contacted Stern and they said I needed a new glider assembly. I’m new to pinball so I’m sorry but I don’t know what a servo is :/

#3480 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Would you mind sharing images of the 2 screws? Encountering the same problem.

Wont be home for a bit but just look at the ramp. It is easy to see which screws hold that ramp in.

#3481 3 years ago

Hi guys, I have a small issue with my TMNT Pro.
Sometimes when I hit the upper post of the middle ramp, the opto switch from this ramp registers a shot (like it made that ramp shot).

How can I (try to) fix this?

#3482 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

Hi guys, I have a small issue with my TMNT Pro.
Sometimes when I hit the upper post of the middle ramp, the opto switch from this ramp registers a shot (like it made that ramp shot).
How can I (try to) fix this?

You mean a bricked shot?

#3483 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Thanks.
Ask and ye shall receive![quoted image][quoted image]

How do you guys typically print these out? Any special/particular cardstock? Do you take them somewhere to get printed, or do you do it yourself on a standard home printer?

#3484 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

You mean a bricked shot?

Yes

#3485 3 years ago

Put the game in switch test mode, make sure the coin door is closed or the bypass pin pulled so the playfield has power then hit the playfield firmly with your open palm at various locations and see if it triggers switches (including the optos). Sounds like you have a vibration problem and that should help you narrow down the issue. It may be a frayed opto wire grounding from vibration or something.

#3486 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

How do you guys typically print these out?

Ive been printing them on 4 x 6 glossy photo paper on my home inkjet. But ive also taken apron card files to Staples and had them print them on their thickest glossy card stock.

#3487 3 years ago

I've been playing a ton this week, and I had a few thoughts on the rules and scoring. Maybe Xaqery would be interested to know... or maybe not. Regardless I'm going to break it down.

The leveling of the turtles. I absolutely LOVE this feature of the game. I like that they have unique traits, and it's somewhat aligned with the turtle. However, I find that for some of the turtles, the later level bonuses are already gone by the time you get there.

Leonardo is great through Level 2. I like training lit, and add 10 seconds to all modes. The level 3 award of 2x Weapon scoring is... ok... but if you're on level 3, then you are probably running out of opportunities to use it, as in... you can only light weapon with the skill shot, and by the time I get to level 3, I'm on my last ball or have one more left. Level 4 2x team-up would be great if I didn't already go through the team-up by the time I get to level 4. That seems to be an issue with a lot of them in my opinion.

Raphael is really good on his level awards. I don't know if it's even worth going through, but all of those scoring opportunities Level 2 - 4 are great and can be easily gotten no matter what part of the game you're on.

Donatello is a weird one to talk about because his Level 1 award of 1 shot to Turtle Power can be used in a number of ways. I personally like to light 1-2-3 foot and hit the right ramp to activate the first episode without getting my multiball. Level 2 (2x Foot Scoring) is also great because the foot scoring is fun and easily gotten. Level 3 (additional ball save time) is also a great asset, but you're getting to a point again where you probably are already done with most of your multiballs (especially since Turtle Power was almost assuredly done in ball 1), and so it will only be effective for probably your last ball on your ball start save. Which leads to my last point of Level 4 being 3x Turtle Power scoring. Yeah... that'd be great... but I definitely finished my multiballs by this point.

Michelangelo just seems a bit stunted right now with the pizza eating contest scoring being low. I'm not a huge fan of his Level 1 Battle Again being lit, mainly because I always seem to hit the opposite drain, and it doesn't seem to go into effect. As it stands, I only really like his Level 2: 2x April Hurry-up scoring. It's definitely an asset you can use to your advantage. For Level 3 having 2x Pizza Eating Contest... maybe if it were like 3x instead of 2x, then it would feel more worth it. His Level 4 ability of 3x Ninja Pizza Multiball is amazing, but the one time I got it, I already used up my ninja pizza multiballs.

I think it'd be really great if there was maybe action button awards at the later levels, or something that could be used more readily. I always end up going for Level 2 no matter what turtle I'm playing, but the later levels are understandably hard to get and not really worth it (in my opinion). Except for Raphael... those perks are quite good. I also realize that there are rule tweaks I can do in settings to maybe allow for more multiballs or easier to get multiballs to make some of these more worth it, but I think the default rates are good. I'd just like to see more useful level perks at later levels.

#3488 3 years ago
Quoted from Crater:

The leveling of the turtles. I absolutely LOVE this feature of the game. I like that they have unique traits, and it's somewhat aligned with the turtle. However, I find that for some of the turtles, the later level bonuses are already gone by the time you get there.

I couldn't agree more. I love the tension of the mode and it feels like an accomplishment to complete it, especially the later levels. When it comes down to it, THIS feature is what makes being a different Turtle an important feature of the game as a whole. If their perks aren't valuable, then it's all cosmetic. From looking at the code in Pinball Browser, it appears the levels may have been intended to carry over between games which definitely makes the perks more viable. (ie. 2X team up mb, or 2x Pizza party frenzy).

I've thought quite a bit about all levels of the Training Perks but ultimately, I kind of think maybe level 4 should be PF X increased from 2X to 3X for all turtles and levels 1, 2 and 3 add the unique elements of your Turtle and focus on helping you with different features of the game.

#3489 3 years ago

While we're talking modifying rules, I'd be happy to see:

1-2-3 foot combo need to be qualified by X spinner spins and also the flipper buttons turn the inlane on/off (like WD shot multiplier insert). Then you could build it, qualify it, maybe wait to start 2X PF, and the collect decent points.

I'd like to be able to skip Turtle Power MB to more easily be able to use it to play along with an episode (especially because the ramp is needed to qualify a mode, not just start one like the pizza parlor).

A way to build Krang Kombo value (maybe pop bumper hits or switch hits in general)

More options for how Battle Again works, like carrying over between balls, an "easy setting" to light both outlanes, maybe an option to use the apron button to change which outlane is lit (it's gotta be used for more than pizza frenzy on the pro, right?)

Final shot to complete mode: shoot YOUR turtle to light another weapon hurry-up.

I just hate cool features/modes feel like filler. Maybe it's just me but 1-2-3 Foot Kombo is fun to hit, but I never feel the need to GO for it. Same with Krang Kombo, and Weapon Hurry-up, I'd love to see those matter for more than just getting to a Wizard Mode that MAYBE you get to a couple times. Also there's been a lot of complaints that the game is too tough, it would be nice to allow people of all skill levels to dial the game in to their preference.

#3490 3 years ago

I like your thoughts, it's good discussion.

Quoted from Crater:

Leonardo is great through Level 2. I like training lit, and add 10 seconds to all modes. The level 3 award of 2x Weapon scoring is... ok... but if you're on level 3, then you are probably running out of opportunities to use it, as in... you can only light weapon with the skill shot, and by the time I get to level 3, I'm on my last ball or have one more left. Level 4 2x team-up would be great if I didn't already go through the team-up by the time I get to level 4. That seems to be an issue with a lot of them in my opinion.

You're right about the 4th perk. Other than the 10% score gain, the perk can be moot if you have already played through Team Up. But, I imagine the perk can be quite lucrative on points if you do get it. If 2x weapon scoring only affects the hurry ups, then it does seem a bit meh.

Quoted from Crater:

Raphael is really good on his level awards. I don't know if it's even worth going through, but all of those scoring opportunities Level 2 - 4 are great and can be easily gotten no matter what part of the game you're on.

Raphael does seem the strongest, even for the final Battle Challenge.

Quoted from Crater:

Donatello is a weird one to talk about because his Level 1 award of 1 shot to Turtle Power can be used in a number of ways. I personally like to light 1-2-3 foot and hit the right ramp to activate the first episode without getting my multiball. Level 2 (2x Foot Scoring) is also great because the foot scoring is fun and easily gotten. Level 3 (additional ball save time) is also a great asset, but you're getting to a point again where you probably are already done with most of your multiballs (especially since Turtle Power was almost assuredly done in ball 1), and so it will only be effective for probably your last ball on your ball start save. Which leads to my last point of Level 4 being 3x Turtle Power scoring. Yeah... that'd be great... but I definitely finished my multiballs by this point.

Level 1 is a great way for new players to have easy access to a multiball. But, you have an interesting work-a-round to light the first episode without starting the multiball. What about competition play where there is no ball save? Doesn't this make the +Ball Save perk moot? Default ball save times seem fairly generous so I'm not seeing the appeal of this one. Can't you qualify TPMB again after it's been played? That's something I have not looked into.

Quoted from Crater:

Michelangelo just seems a bit stunted right now with the pizza eating contest scoring being low. I'm not a huge fan of his Level 1 Battle Again being lit, mainly because I always seem to hit the opposite drain, and it doesn't seem to go into effect. As it stands, I only really like his Level 2: 2x April Hurry-up scoring. It's definitely an asset you can use to your advantage. For Level 3 having 2x Pizza Eating Contest... maybe if it were like 3x instead of 2x, then it would feel more worth it. His Level 4 ability of 3x Ninja Pizza Multiball is amazing, but the one time I got it, I already used up my ninja pizza multiballs.

2x April hurry up scoring is great! I think you're right about level 3. Pizza Eating doesn't score a lot of points and isn't it just a one time thing? If you're already played the pizza eating contest, then the power up is moot? What do you mean you have used up your multiballs? Can't you qualify them again?

I've been on vacation so I haven't played any pinball in a while.

Quoted from shaub:

More options for how Battle Again works, like carrying over between balls, an "easy setting" to light both outlanes, maybe an option to use the apron button to change which outlane is lit (it's gotta be used for more than pizza frenzy on the pro, right?)

The button manages the glider on the premium. You shouldn't have a button rule on the pro and it cannot be used on the premium. Personally, I think the Battle Again behavior is ok. But, that's just me

Quoted from shaub:

I just hate cool features/modes feel like filler. Maybe it's just me but 1-2-3 Foot Kombo is fun to hit, but I never feel the need to GO for it.

Foot 123 and Weapon Hurry Ups are both fun mini modes, but I can see where you are coming from. I don't know if there are other perks to beating this other than Cowabunga qualification.

I've been on vacation so I have not played any pinball lately. I'll try to remedy that this weekend.

Rob

#3491 3 years ago
Quoted from RikeIsland:

Is it just me or did TMNT get more exciting after the reveal stream and Avengers got a lot less exciting?

Why? They are two independent games.

#3492 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I think they're just saying that Avenger's layout looked really awesome in print and people were like, "Avengers is the new hotness." But then it was shown later being played at the reveal and it was much less exciting and bricky in action with limited or underwhelming software/music/calls. So at that point TMNT's stock went back up.

That's not to say Avengers can't end up great (Deadpool made huge leaps and became fun later), but the reveal was underwhelming for a lot of people.

#3493 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

I think they're just saying that Avenger's layout looked really awesome in print and people were like, "Avengers is the new hotness." But then it was shown later being played at the reveal and it was much less exciting and bricky in action with limited or underwhelming software/music/calls. So at that point TMNT's stock went back up.
That's not to say Avengers can't end up great (Deadpool made huge leaps and became fun later), but the reveal was underwhelming for a lot of people.

But Tmnt and AIQ can both be great at the same time. Not sure why Tmnt’s “stock” is at all related to AIQ? Both look like really solid games.

#3494 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But Tmnt and AIQ can both be great at the same time. Not sure why Tmnt’s “stock” is at all related to AIQ? Both look like really solid games.

It doesn't have to make sense. I'm just explaining what they were talking about.

#3495 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

I like your thoughts, it's good discussion.

You're right about the 4th perk. Other than the 10% score gain, the perk can be moot if you have already played through Team Up. But, I imagine the perk can be quite lucrative on points if you do get it. If 2x weapon scoring only affects the hurry ups, then it does seem a bit meh.

Raphael does seem the strongest, even for the final Battle Challenge.

Level 1 is a great way for new players to have easy access to a multiball. But, you have an interesting work-a-round to light the first episode without starting the multiball. What about competition play where there is no ball save? Doesn't this make the +Ball Save perk moot? Default ball save times seem fairly generous so I'm not seeing the appeal of this one. Can't you qualify TPMB again after it's been played? That's something I have not looked into.

2x April hurry up scoring is great! I think you're right about level 3. Pizza Eating doesn't score a lot of points and isn't it just a one time thing? If you're already played the pizza eating contest, then the power up is moot? What do you mean you have used up your multiballs? Can't you qualify them again?
I've been on vacation so I haven't played any pinball in a while.

The button manages the glider on the premium. You shouldn't have a button rule on the pro and it cannot be used on the premium. Personally, I think the Battle Again behavior is ok. But, that's just me

Foot 123 and Weapon Hurry Ups are both fun mini modes, but I can see where you are coming from. I don't know if there are other perks to beating this other than Cowabunga qualification.
I've been on vacation so I have not played any pinball lately. I'll try to remedy that this weekend.
Rob

But isn’t that part of the greatness of turtles? Play a different turtle, play the game differently to take advantage of that turtles abilities. I can see it adding years on to this games replayability. Finished it as Raphael? Great, now finish it as Michelangelo.

#3496 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

I am not saying the games are alike or one will be better then the other. I am just saying after watching the fist stream on both games. I came out of the TMNT steam with a bigger smile on my face then I did with AIQ.

#3497 3 years ago

After watching the both of the AIQ streams - I'm still glad I got this pin. I was worried that I should have waited for the next Elwin game, but honestly I don't get that feeling of 'missing out' at all. Played TMNT like hell last night. Cursed so friggin much, but it kept me going back for one more game.

#3498 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

But Tmnt and AIQ can bothe be great at the same time. Not sure why Tmnt’s “stock” is at all related to AIQ? Both look like really solid games.

I think some owners were peeved off at people coming into this thread and telling us how much better AIQ is. Not defending it, just explaining the rational. I am still interested in AIQ.

But I will say this : I think the release dates for these games are too close together. The life cycle is getting too short. And it’s hurting the support of their existing pins as well as their customer base being able to afford to buy these new pins.

support is not there for the cost of these pins. Most Le and premium owners have problems with their gliders or diverters. Some have printing problems with their playfields. Are these problems being fixed quickly? No stern is telling us about their new better pin 2 months after you bought this one and you must buy the new one.

If you buy a new Audi and your model is superseded in 2 months how are you going to feel. I know this analogy is a bit different as these pinball games are 2 different models, but there is a tiny sense of “should I have waited for this one, it only came out 2 months later?” “Did I buy the wrong one?” “Do I feel cheated?” I’m getting melodramatic here, but when do we buy if stern are going to announce a new one so quickly and not fix problems like the servo motors not working on the gliders?

This business model is getting seriously messed up. Are we all meant to spend 60k a year buying all these titles to sustain it? Having just bought turtles, I want to buy this one in 2 years time, but as a friend of mine pointed out “don’t worry there will be another 20 released by then, all better than AIQ....”

He was half joking, but he may be right.

I just wish it slowed down a bit.

Anyway I rambled.

Apologies.

#3499 3 years ago

My glider is acting up. Twitching/fidgeting while the game is on and during game. Using the action button it switches sides properly but still fidgets in place. No other issues. I've emailed stern and gotten one response which was a question. I promptly replied and havent heard anything back in several days now. What are my options? How do i fix?

#3500 3 years ago
Quoted from Keylime:

My glider is acting up. Twitching/fidgeting while the game is on and during game. Using the action button it switches sides properly but still fidgets in place. No other issues. I've emailed stern and gotten one response which was a question. I promptly replied and havent heard anything back in several days now. What are my options? How do i fix?

Keep emailing stern every day until they respond.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball
Protection
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 70 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/70?hl=rikeisland and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.