(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 240.
#251 3 years ago
Quoted from gumnut01:

my bad. Thought it was a good joke.

He’s just justifying his Pro purchase over an LE. Typical post purchase justification behavior.

Personally think the LE looks fantastic. Having a bit of Post Non-Purchase regret myself.

#252 3 years ago
Quoted from Jared:

Some behind the scenes photos of TMNT LE production at the Stern Factory. Enjoy.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love seeing these pics, thanks for sharing (and engaging). Makes me wish I didn’t sit this LE out.

#253 3 years ago
Quoted from frankmac:

[quoted image]

Now THAT is some good art!

#254 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Was confused at what the "joke" was. Turns out he just don't like it.
I think it's the best of the 3.

Yeah the art package on the LE is the best fo sho.

#255 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

That front coin box art is awful

It looks fine to me.

Rob

#256 3 years ago

They all look nice, not a deciding factor for me amongst any of them.

#257 3 years ago

Loaded! Setting up after I put my daughter to bed. she's going to scream in excitement in the morning when she sees it

IMG_20200629_193258 (resized).jpgIMG_20200629_193258 (resized).jpgIMG_20200629_201238 (resized).jpgIMG_20200629_201238 (resized).jpg
#258 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Loaded! Setting up after I put my daughter to bed. she's going to scream in excitement in the morning when she sees it

Try not to keep singing the theme song the entire drive home.

#259 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Haha. Trents chops are amazing.

#260 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Do metal claws shoot out of those work gloves?

#261 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I literally thought it was someone in a Wolverine costume until I zoomed in on the pic.

#262 3 years ago

Forget the pinballs look at them chops!!!!!!!

#263 3 years ago

Charliew65 Breger1 Banker

Congrats! Keep us updated on the travels of your LEs! I haven’t received word on mine just yet (sad face) but would be very interested in seeing how quick they are getting them from factory to door.

#264 3 years ago
Quoted from protocol_j:

charliew65 breger1 banker
Congrats! Keep us updated on the travels of your LEs! I haven’t received word on mine just yet (sad face) but would be very interested in seeing how quick they are getting them from factory to door.

They are shipping the LEs fast. I would recon yours will be shipping very soon. Got word mine ships this week, and pros going on the line again next week. If that is accurate Stern is crushing it. Their manufacturing abilities are impressive.

#265 3 years ago

Played the pro today. Holy pinballs is it fun. Everyone will be happy no matter which version they buy.

#266 3 years ago

I went from being moderately excited about my LE purchased to pretty hyped after seeing these teaser pics. Can't wait for it to make it here!

#267 3 years ago

Picked my pro up from Trent yesterday too. Really fun!

20200630_092457 (resized).jpg20200630_092457 (resized).jpg
#268 3 years ago

Just ordered this to enjoy while I set up my New TMNT when it comes in. Cowabunga dudes!

2E285DEF-6D1C-4D00-A10B-80BA3B81AE89 (resized).jpeg2E285DEF-6D1C-4D00-A10B-80BA3B81AE89 (resized).jpeg
#269 3 years ago

I sure hope they start making premiums soon...I'm too impatient to wait any longer!

#270 3 years ago
Quoted from zeagle:

I sure hope they start making premiums soon...I'm too impatient to wait any longer!

Haha. Just a FYI. Usually takes a couple months for premiums. So mid August I bet.

#271 3 years ago
Quoted from sballswin:

[quoted image]

Lucky. I preordered from Trent but haven't heard anything yet.

#272 3 years ago

The NECA Krang fits, and he is fabulous!

I used small pieces of clear plastic mounting tape to secure his feet.

IMG_20200630_121550 (resized).jpgIMG_20200630_121550 (resized).jpgIMG_20200630_122033 (resized).jpgIMG_20200630_122033 (resized).jpg
#273 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

The NECA Krang fits, and he is fabulous!
I used small pieces of clear plastic mounting tape to secure his feet.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Do you have PinStadiums on there already? If so, can you share a pic of the entire playfield?

#274 3 years ago

Still having a hard time deciding between the Pro and the Pre. I got to play 7 games on the Pro and it was super fun, probably the best pro since Metallica. But man, that Turtle Van ball lock is so damn cool..

29A7EE15-9F77-43F5-BB18-B05D91BE0672 (resized).png29A7EE15-9F77-43F5-BB18-B05D91BE0672 (resized).png
#275 3 years ago
Quoted from sballswin:

[quoted image]

Is that the stock lighting or you have pinstadiums on there? Looks super bright.

#276 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Do you have PinStadiums on there already? If so, can you share a pic of the entire playfield?

Off and on pics attached. Sorry I didn't set the same exposure, but you get the idea. I tied GI into the apron spotlights and the flashers into the big red one on the left.

IMG_20200630_121516 (resized).jpgIMG_20200630_121516 (resized).jpgIMG_20200630_121535 (resized).jpgIMG_20200630_121535 (resized).jpg
#277 3 years ago

nice, do the new pinstadiums still need to be taken off when you lift the playfield?

#278 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

nice, do the new pinstadiums still need to be taken off when you lift the playfield?

Yes they do. Or you can buy the hover add-on which lets you not take them off when you lift the fuel.

#279 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Yes they do. Or you can buy the hover add-on which lets you not take them off when you lift the fuel.

thats the main thing keeping me from buying these. Also I do play with the lights on(dimmer so lowish). I know Im wierd.

#280 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

thats the main thing keeping me from buying these. Also I do play with the lights on(dimmer so lowish). I know Im wierd.

I’m a lights on player too.

#281 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I’m a lights on player too.

ok its not just me. I just cant track the ball well in a dark area and Im young with good eyesite.

#282 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

ok its not just me. I just cant track the ball well in a dark area and Im young with good eyesite.

Same. If we are having a party and it’s late night I might turn them off cause they do look cool in the dark, but I can’t track shit playing pinball with the room lighting off.

#283 3 years ago

Just got a call from FedEx Shipping that our LE arrives tomorrow! Cant wait

#284 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

Same. If we are having a party and it’s late night I might turn them off cause they do look cool in the dark, but I can’t track shit playing pinball with the room lighting off.

yes, that and my eyes get exhausted pretty fast because of the strong light/dark contrast.
More ambient light also means more reflection in the glass, thats why i use inviglass, so i can crank up them lights!

#285 3 years ago

Contrast is my worst one too. I want to shake my fist angrily at whomever at data East thought it was a good idea to use all the GO to flash all the time in their DMD games. HATE IT.

#286 3 years ago
Quoted from Breger1:

Just was told my LE is shipping today! I’m only 7 hours from Chicago, maybe arrival before weekend!

Who do you get your pins from? Hoping to get an email today from my distrib (CDC in Omaha). Also waiting on an LE.

#287 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Who do you get your pins from? Hoping to get an email today from my distrib (CDC in Omaha). Also waiting on an LE.

you're not really djWheat are you?

#288 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

you're not really djWheat are you?

I really am djWHEAT

#289 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

I really am djWHEAT

wow what a legend. thanks for all you do, I remember you from way back when I used to watch Starcraft streams on justin.tv long before the twitch days...

cool to see you in the hobby. much love brother.

#290 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Sometimes the size or location of the distributor affects the timing but really just go with a distributor you're comfortable dealing with as it really matters if you need help with warranty.

The only distributor I've used in Nebraska is Greg with Pinball Pro in Oakland. I'm not even aware about CDC or their reputation. I ordered my TMNT from Operation Pinball in Iowa based on a few friends suggestions but my other friend ordered from pinballs.com and is loving his experience.

#291 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

wow what a legend. thanks for all you do, I remember you from way back when I used to watch Starcraft streams on justin.tv long before the twitch days...
cool to see you in the hobby. much love brother.

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Been a pinball fan my whole life but it was Deadflip (from Twitch) who finally convinced me to start my collection (well that and moving into a house where I could actually have room for them!). It's amazing how many people I've met here where the pinball/esports worlds collide! Thanks for being so welcoming! NOW IF MY TMNT LE WOULD JUST GET HERE!

#292 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Sometimes the size or location of the distributor affects the timing but really just go with a distributor you're comfortable dealing with as it really matters if you need help with warranty.
The only distributor I've used in Nebraska is Greg with Pinball Pro in Oakland. I'm not even aware about CDC or their reputation. I ordered my TMNT from Operation Pinball in Iowa based on a few friends suggestions but my other friend ordered from pinballs.com and is loving his experience.

Oh 100%, I've purchased from Greg @ Pinball Pro and Jerry from GAD, to be honest everyone I've met in NE has been super awesome to work with. Thanks for the insight though. Are you also in NE?

#293 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Been a pinball fan my whole life but it was Deadflip (from Twitch) who finally convinced me to start my collection (well that and moving into a house where I could actually have room for them!). It's amazing how many people I've met here where the pinball/esports worlds collide! Thanks for being so welcoming! NOW IF MY TMNT LE WOULD JUST GET HERE!

Also apparently a Dwight Sullivan fan with that collection.

#294 3 years ago
Quoted from djWHEAT:

Oh 100%, I've purchased from Greg @ Pinball Pro and Jerry from GAD, to be honest everyone I've met in NE has been super awesome to work with. Thanks for the insight though. Are you also in NE?

Sioux Falls, very close and there are a couple other Pinsiders from here like @pickleric.

#295 3 years ago

Mmmmm pizza time

2A95B5FC-4829-4810-AF8C-D35427194246 (resized).jpeg2A95B5FC-4829-4810-AF8C-D35427194246 (resized).jpeg
#296 3 years ago

anyone selling flipper toppers yet?

#297 3 years ago

A pro on the resale market already lol.

#298 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Well, give that guy a break. It is an awesome pinball bar that is not able to generate revenue right now due to the pandemic. Good deal for someone.

#299 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

It's a bar that can't open now. I feel bad for them as I remember them selling a lot of pins in March and hoped it wasn't to stay afloat.

#300 3 years ago
Quoted from holden1090:

anyone selling flipper toppers yet?

https://www.tiltgraphicsinc.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-stern

Tilt Graphics has some. I haven't seen anything other then these yet.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
7,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Bethlehem, PA
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
6,000 (OBO)
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
10,300 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-eustache, QC
There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 6 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/6?hl=holden1090 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.