(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,057 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 13 hours ago by arcadem
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 242.
#2801 3 years ago

How do you collect pizza toppings?

#2802 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

How do you collect pizza toppings?

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the pizza slice standup next to the pizza parlor gives you the next topping in the top right of the LCD.

#2803 3 years ago
Quoted from Waxx:

Correct me if I'm wrong but I think the pizza slice standup next to the pizza parlor gives you the next topping in the top right of the LCD.

That makes sense, I thought it was related to the pops somehow but must have been getting a bounce of the target. Is there a list of toppings and what they do?

#2804 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

That makes sense, I thought it was related to the pops somehow but must have been getting a bounce of the target. Is there a list of toppings and what they do?

Tilt Forums had the answer and I was wrong on a couple things: (It also answers how to relight the locks)

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-tmnt-rulesheet-early-wip/6599

Locking Balls and Locking Toppings
Lock 3 balls by shooting the Ninja Parlor saucer shot to start a 3+ ball MB; after playing this Multiball once, you’ll have to collect five pizza toppings to light the three locks again. The pizza toppings you collect (upper R corner of display) alter the rules of the MB. Each time you lock a ball, it locks in your pizza toppings from right to left on the display: Lock 1 locks in first two toppings. Lock 2 locks in next two toppings. Lock 3 locks in your 5th topping. Unlocked toppings have a green border around them, and will change each time you shoot a lit pizza standup, with toppings cycling from left to right. The next three toppings that will cycle into your set of 5 are shown to the left in smaller icons. The pop bumpers will change the next available three pizza toppings, but not alter your set of 5.

Pizza Topping Descriptions
Depending on which 5 pizza toppings the player has (you can collect multiples of different toppings will count toward 2+ of your 5 toppings), different perks will affect NPMB scoring and features:

Anchovies: Slices Eaten + 10K
Octopus: Start Pizza Frenzy (all switches score a base value of 3k, increasing by 1k for every 10 switch hits. This can be big with 2x scoring)
Peanut Butter: +1 Slices Eaten
Pepperoni: Jackpots + 100K
Fudge: +1 Foot Kills
Sausages: +50K Per Foot Kill
Gummy Bears: +1 Ball
Ice Cream: Jackpot Starts Lit
Pineapple: Parlor Spots +1 Foot
Marshmallows: Unlimited Jackpots
Chili Peppers: Super Starts Lit
Mushrooms: Lair?? is a Time Lock (Prem/LE only)

#2805 3 years ago

One question for adding a flasher to the game...

Can i use this connection for grabbing the 5v (+/-) --> Yellow (src. wire) and brown / black?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2806 3 years ago
Quoted from Viggin900:

Yep, Thats what I was saying but nobody reads anymore. The layouts are different but call outs and animations felt too similiar.

guilty ....if you like DP you will like tmnt. Play is so different that any other similarities are a bonus

#2807 3 years ago

I've done quite a few playfield protector installs in recent years but TMNT might be the most involved. Not in terms of complexity, just a ton of stuff to take off.

IMG_8899 (resized).jpgIMG_8899 (resized).jpg

IMG_8900 (resized).jpgIMG_8900 (resized).jpg
#2808 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

I've done quite a few playfield protector installs in recent years but TMNT might be the most involved. Not in terms of complexity, just a ton of stuff to take off.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I spent several hours installing my protector. It took me even longer because I was adding mylar and washers while fixing the lair guide. It took me a little less time to add a protector to Judge Dredd. TMNT has lots of stuff to remove from playfield. I think there were around 9 connectors underneath the playfield and 4 at back of playfield that needed to be unplugged.

#2809 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

I spent several hours installing my protector. It took me even longer because I was adding mylar and washers while fixing the lair guide. It took me a little less time to add a protector to Judge Dredd. TMNT has lots of stuff to remove from playfield. I think there were around 9 connectors underneath the playfield and 4 at back of playfield that needed to be unplugged.

I give you guys props. Would love to put one of those on, but I'd be the guy with multiple parts leftover and not sure where they should have gone lol

#2810 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

You are absolutely correct. I know I was in for it when I started unplugging ALL the pass through connectors underneath...

#2811 3 years ago

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks for sharing. Our game comes next month and we will be putting one on as well.

#2812 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Thanks for sharing. Our game comes next month and we will be putting one on as well.

I have no problem sharing my steps if anyone is interested. I marked every single piece removed. It's not a perfect list of steps because I learned what not to remove as well, but it gives an idea to those adding protectors.

#2813 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

I have no problem sharing my steps if anyone is interested. I marked every single piece removed. It's not a perfect list of steps because I learned what not to remove as well, but it gives an idea to those adding protectors.

Yes please share as we have our PF protector ready to install as soon as our LE arrives. PF protectors are the best mod in our opinion. Keeps the PF looking brand new thousands of games later. Use to not install, but have learned they are the best investment for any machine. Taking off all the items can be interesting and one really learns what it’s all about doing so.

Can you also tell me fixes you made to the lair/guide and such?

#2814 3 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

durgee7 I'd be most curious on the glider in the middle, was going to change out the post sleeves in there but was intimidated at what was on top of them.

#2815 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Yes please share as we have our PF protector ready to install as soon as our LE arrives. PF protectors are the best mod in our opinion. Keeps the PF looking brand new thousands of games later. Use to not install, but have learned they are the best investment for any machine. Taking off all the items can be interesting and one really learns what it’s all about doing so.
Can you also tell me fixes you made to the lair/guide and such?

I can get you a pdf of my notes.

As for fixes, I simply followed the excellent advice from this group and added mylar to high impact areas (shooter lane, left and right ramp drops) while adding fiber washers (with metal washers) underneath metal lair ball guide. I followed advice on bending the lair ball guide to prevent balls from hitting the default orientation (metal guide stuck out at lair entrance, causing clunky shots and possible damaging balls over shorter period of time than expected).

#2816 3 years ago
Quoted from captdraino:

durgee7 I'd be most curious on the glider in the middle, was going to change out the post sleeves in there but was intimidated at what was on top of them.

Something I should have mentioned before: I have a Pro. Also, I didn't have to remove the ball stop at that ramp. Guys with the glider may need to chime in.

#2817 3 years ago

Glider calibration.

i have a couple questions about the glider.

1. It seems to twitch back and forth.
2. The ball get stuck quite often.
3. What is the proper calibration procedure? Here is what I am doing. I select Cali a ration from the service menu, when asked to center the glider I center it and press menu to set. Is that the proper procedure?

Fun game , very fast. I have a premium and the playfield is awesome no issues what so ever.

#2818 3 years ago

I believe I have solved my air ball issues. The solution was to re-level the pizza spinner wheel. While it was seemingly level already, I believe even the slightest edge can cause the ball to gain even a little air (off the playfield) and then ricochet upwards when hitting a standup target.

I've played quite a few test balls, shooting the left ramp X targets and no more airballs now. The airballs were also causing issues shooting the pizza parlor.

Rob

#2819 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

Glider calibration.
i have a couple questions about the glider.
1. It seems to twitch back and forth.
2. The ball get stuck quite often.
3. What is the proper calibration procedure? Here is what I am doing. I select Cali a ration from the service menu, when asked to center the glider I center it and press menu to set. Is that the proper procedure?
Fun game , very fast. I have a premium and the playfield is awesome no issues what so ever.

Mine twitches as well, and that was exactly the procedure i used. it still twitches, but it no longer twitches into the path of the ball once i calibrated it.

#2820 3 years ago

Very impressed with the Premium. This one is a keeper. Mods installed and fits in nicely with my lineup. Great job Stern! Checked all the boxes! No issues out of the box. Fingers crossed they worked them out. Day 2!

20200821_204700 (resized).jpg20200821_204700 (resized).jpg20200821_192259 (resized).jpg20200821_192259 (resized).jpg20200822_112827 (resized).jpg20200822_112827 (resized).jpg20200822_095935 (resized).jpg20200822_095935 (resized).jpg20200821_154648 (resized).jpg20200821_154648 (resized).jpg20200821_145823 (resized).jpg20200821_145823 (resized).jpg20200822_095918 (resized).jpg20200822_095918 (resized).jpg20200821_151922 (resized).jpg20200821_151922 (resized).jpg
#2821 3 years ago

My son approves too!

20200821_171534 (resized).jpg20200821_171534 (resized).jpg
#2822 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

It would be nice if after you play Team Up MB, LAIR and APRIL could keep giving awards without needing to start an episode.

This is in the next code release.

#2823 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

This is in the next code release.

Was that delayed from last week? People seemed convinced it was coming thursday, but then...nothing.

#2824 3 years ago

Man, I love this game, but BOY HOWDY is it a drain monster! And I thought Star Wars was brutal, woof!

#2825 3 years ago

Playfield protectors are the worst thing that happened to this hobby.
We bought a GB Pro with a protector installed.
I took it off after a few 100 plays.
The feeling is way better without one.
For home use, put a protector in the shooter lane and just play the machine.

#2826 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Man, I love this game, but BOY HOWDY is it a drain monster! And I thought Star Wars was brutal, woof!

do you know your drain numbers from the audits?
I have -left 413 -middle 1015 -right 145

I'm stil wondering if my game is at the right pitch, I am between 6.5 and 7.0° since its not straight, and I'm having a hard time shooting the middle ramp. I do not like outlane modifications since i want to keep the original difficulty, but I'm at a point where fun suffers too much from it. The Targets rebound alone would be enough punishment.

#2827 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

Perhaps this may be seen as cheating, but I followed the advice of an earlier post in this topic to alleviate the number of left outlane drains. It has helped somewhat, but it's not like I put a rubber over the entire opening... I did not check the audits prior to installing this "mod" but there has been a reduction in the number of left side drains for sure:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07G8926LH/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o06_s00

#2828 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinballnewb01:

Playfield protectors are the worst thing that happened to this hobby.
We bought a GB Pro with a protector installed.
I took it off after a few 100 plays.
The feeling is way better without one.
For home use, put a protector in the shooter lane and just play the machine.

I would have to respectfully disagree with that statement...

I think they are a smart investment if you prefer your games to stay like new and especially in the case of TMNT (you can definitely tell the clear coat on this one is thinner then previous games)... I know the people I have sold my games to appreciate the fact that if for any reason they decide to take the protector off, they have a brand new playfield waiting for them underneath.

The majority of the people cannot tell the difference between playing on a brand new, bare playfield and one with a protector on it (if there is even a difference)... but after thousands of games, it will still look and play like new.

So sure, they may not be for everyone but I don't think they deserve the title of worst thing that has happened to the hobby. No reason to try scare away those who want to preserve there machines. I for one am glad the option is out there.

#2829 3 years ago

I think they are a smart investment if you prefer your games to stay like new and especially in the case of TMNT (you can definitely tell the clear coat on this one is thinner then previous games)... I know the people I have sold my games to appreciate the fact that if for any reason they decide to take the protector off, they have a brand new playfield waiting for them underneath.
The majority of the people cannot tell the difference between playing on a brand new, bare playfield and one with a protector on it (if there is even a difference)... but after thousands of games, it will still look and play like new.
So sure, they may not be for everyone but I don't think they deserve the title of worst thing that has happened to the hobby. No reason to try scare away those who want to preserve there machines. I for one am glad the option is out there.

Funny thing is, I took off a playfield protector from Dialed In that was installed from the factory, and it still had some pretty heavy amount of dimpling on it. It also played, in my opinion, terribly. To top it off, it was a hazy scratched mess, and this was only with a couple hundred plays. I couldn't rip it off fast enough.

#2830 3 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

Funny thing is, I took off a playfield protector from Dialed In that was installed from the factory, and it still had some pretty heavy amount of dimpling on it. It also played, in my opinion, terribly. To top it off, it was a hazy scratched mess, and this was only with a couple hundred plays. I couldn't rip it off fast enough.

Interesting, I’ve never experienced this with any of the protectors I’ve installed. I’ve had them on no less than 12 different machines.

Oh well, again... it may not be for everyone but I’ve always been extremely happy with them.

Back to TMNT conversation!

#2831 3 years ago
Quoted from flashburn:

I had one on a GOTG. I hated the way the machine played.

#2832 3 years ago
Quoted from IPlay4Profit:

Very impressed with the Premium. This one is a keeper. Mods installed and fits in nicely with my lineup. Great job Stern! Checked all the boxes! No issues out of the box. Fingers crossed they worked them out. Day 2!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What mods are you Putting on your Premium? I am putting in a shaker motor, HD glass, Lermods turtle shells, and side blades. I am thinking of getting the legs and armor power coated , but still up in the Air.

#2833 3 years ago
Quoted from robnotto:

What mods are you Putting on your Premium? I am putting in a shaker motor, HD glass, Lermods turtle shells, and side blades. I am thinking of getting the legs and armor power coated , but still up in the Air.

do the powder coating

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#2834 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

I do not like outlane modifications since i want to keep the original difficulty

What about changing the setting for switching the Battle Again outlane with the flipper buttons instead of the slingshots? You still have to light Battle Again so its definitely not a gimme ball save by any means. It also makes Michelangelo that much better.

#2835 3 years ago

Fair answer.
But I think keeping the playfield clean and waxed is all it takes when HUO.
I really don't care if my TMNT is worth 5K or 4.8K depending on having a 100 dollar protector on it or not.
The GB Pro was almost ready to be resold. We took the playfield protector of and now it's way more fun.

Back on topic:
Just played a 2 vs 2 game on our TMNT Pro, how much fun that is. The machine is really fantastic.

#2836 3 years ago

Help!

I know I saw a post somewhere in this forum about a mod for TMNT that I'm interested in. The mod is a frame to go around the turtle characters above the shooter lane. It looked great!

I know I saw it, but I'll be damned if I can find the thread again.

Anyone seen it?

#2837 3 years ago
Quoted from MadPole:

Help!
I know I saw a post somewhere in this forum about a mod for TMNT that I'm interested in. The mod is a frame to go around the turtle characters above the shooter lane. It looked great!
I know I saw it, but I'll be damned if I can find the thread again.
Anyone seen it?

It was in a "progress" post in this thread a week or so ago. It's not quite done yet. I was just posting what it looks like since it's turning out pretty rad. Should be in the pinmonk store in a few weeks.
turtle-select (resized).jpgturtle-select (resized).jpg

Just to give you an idea, this is the kind of time-consuming iterating I'm doing to find the final design. This is a version that came after the initial post with heavy green frames and a heavy green outline around the whole bracket. I think it's too much green that conflicts with the weapons, so I'm making one without the green frames around the selection windows and just having a green frame around the whole bracket. That one will likely be the final look, but I haven't printed it yet.
turtle-select2 (resized).jpgturtle-select2 (resized).jpg

#2838 3 years ago

Bought my Pro last weekend from an operator who had used it for a launch party. 58 plays when I picked it up. I’ve put a few more on it since then lol.

Spent the weekend putting LE—style speakers and Dougs Type 13 speaker lights, mirror blades, Pinstadiums, lighted flipper buttons, and external volume control. Might pick up a few Mezel or LER playfield mods but otherwise I think I’m done. Great game and I’m just starting to get better... current GC score just over 30M
0A55D70A-786F-4C5D-8683-2BECA0773FCD (resized).jpeg0A55D70A-786F-4C5D-8683-2BECA0773FCD (resized).jpeg

#2839 3 years ago

My LE arrived last week - very happy, the green finish is epic. playfield of a similar type as my JP2/NST/EHOH with no art under the posts. But strong vibrant printing and no pools of clear.

The game itself is super challenging and a hell of a lot of fun!

Xaqery has nailed it with the code design in my view and it matches John Borg's great fast design. I bought this on the spur of the moment and because of coronavirus I wasn't able to play before buying it (in the UK you either order when they say or you don't get a game) - I expected to hate it but I love it. The theme isn't really my cup-of-tea but its not boring either! Great game and thanks to the whole Stern team.

IMG_0299 (resized).JPGIMG_0299 (resized).JPGIMG_0308 (resized).JPGIMG_0308 (resized).JPGIMG_0309 (resized).JPGIMG_0309 (resized).JPG
#2840 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It was in a "progress" post in this thread a week or so ago. It's not quite done yet. I was just posting what it looks like since it's turning out pretty rad. Should be in the pinmonk store in a few weeks.
[quoted image]
Just to give you an idea, this is the kind of time-consuming iterating I'm doing to find the final design. This is a version that came after the initial post with heavy green frames and a heavy green outline around the whole bracket. I think it's too much green that conflicts with the weapons, so I'm making one without the green frames around the selection windows and just having a green frame around the whole bracket. That one will likely be the final look, but I haven't printed it yet.
[quoted image]

This is a fun mod!

The framing is nice and helps each turtle pop, though I agree that the green framing and green weapons so close together muddles things a bit. Wonder if other colors would work; what about framing each turtle with their respective color? Would that be too messy looking?

#2841 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

This is a fun mod!
The framing is nice and helps each turtle pop, though I agree that the green framing and green weapons so close together muddles things a bit. Wonder if other colors would work; what about framing each turtle with their respective color? Would that be too messy looking?

It's not an issue of mess, it's an issue of time. Each color change is a filament change when printing. Two colors is what's practical, MAYYYYBE three for something really awesome. Otherwise it's arts and crafts time for the buyers to paint on their own if they want more colors.

#2842 3 years ago
Quoted from ABE_FLIPS:

do you know your drain numbers from the audits?
I have -left 413 -middle 1015 -right 145
I'm stil wondering if my game is at the right pitch, I am between 6.5 and 7.0° since its not straight, and I'm having a hard time shooting the middle ramp. I do not like outlane modifications since i want to keep the original difficulty, but I'm at a point where fun suffers too much from it. The Targets rebound alone would be enough punishment.

Audits here currently are:

Total plays: 207
Left drains: 132 (29%)
Center drains: 253 (55%)
Right drains: 73 (16%)

I am set at 6.5 degrees pitch, leveled left to right. Controlling the ball in this game is key, but that's rather tricky to do because things move so quickly and come back to you so aggressively, whether via a bricked shot or just from the natural flow of the game. It doesn't help that, even with the plumb bob on the lowest setting, the game is still hyper sensitive to tilt warnings/tilt, which makes slap saving (which frequently need to be big slaps) dangerous, and of course, the outlanes don't really allow for juggling and spitting the ball back out. If it reaches the outlane, and it's GOING to reach the outlane, then RIP.

It doesn't help that I'm really stubborn, and am very reluctant to do things that aren't "how the game was meant to be played," i.e. adding a double post, or a band on the outlane, or a bouncy knob on the outlane wall, etc. I feel bad enough altering any settings, like ball save timer increases, or changing Replays to Extra Balls. I feel like it invalidates my play if I change things, because I'm not "actually playing the game," if that makes sense. I know those settings are there for people to use as they like, but I dunno. I'm a Dark Souls player, and a software engineer, if that gives you any insight into my "I will continue to ram my head into this wall until I break through, rather than go around it" type of personality...which is exhausting!

#2843 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

It's not an issue of mess, it's an issue of time. Each color change is a filament change when printing. Two colors is what's practical, MAYYYYBE three for something really awesome. Otherwise it's arts and crafts time for the buyers to paint on their own if they want more colors.

Ahhh that makes sense! Sorry, haven't 3D printed before, but that makes total sense Maybe black framing around each turtle, so there is something raised for players to paint, without adding complexity to color swapping during the print? I'd definitely be interested in painting some frames

#2844 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Thanks dude. I'll keep checking back.

#2845 3 years ago

Anyone feel like the sound is stronger on the left speaker than right? I checked and my right is def working just wished it was more balanced. This was with stock code as well.

#2846 3 years ago
Quoted from zeldarioid:

I am set at 6.5 degrees pitch, leveled left to right. Controlling the ball in this game is key, but that's rather tricky to do because things move so quickly and come back to you so aggressively, whether via a bricked shot or just from the natural flow of the game. It doesn't help that, even with the plumb bob on the lowest setting, the game is still hyper sensitive to tilt warnings/tilt, which makes slap saving (which frequently need to be big slaps) dangerous, and of course, the outlanes don't really allow for juggling and spitting the ball back out. If it reaches the outlane, and it's GOING to reach the outlane, then RIP.
It doesn't help that I'm really stubborn, and am very reluctant to do things that aren't "how the game was meant to be played," i.e. adding a double post, or a band on the outlane, or a bouncy knob on the outlane wall, etc. I feel bad enough altering any settings, like ball save timer increases, or changing Replays to Extra Balls. I feel like it invalidates my play if I change things, because I'm not "actually playing the game," if that makes sense. I know those settings are there for people to use as they like, but I dunno. I'm a Dark Souls player, and a software engineer, if that gives you any insight into my "I will continue to ram my head into this wall until I break through, rather than go around it" type of personality...which is exhausting!

Hehe Im the same way and I never thought of it like my dark souls/demon souls/bloodborne obsession. Those games are brutal but they make you better instead of just making your player over powered. I actually just started mortal shell which is a souls clone and Im not in love with it. But Im like you and dont like to add extra posts or extra balls etc. Ive had deadpool almost 2 years now and I still havent beaten it because I wont do more than 3 balls! At least with TMNT you can do 4 player coop with youself. I havent done that yet.

#2847 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

What about changing the setting for switching the Battle Again outlane with the flipper buttons instead of the slingshots? You still have to light Battle Again so its definitely not a gimme ball save by any means. It also makes Michelangelo that much better.

Yeah i have done that, but I'm stil not used to it since im always concentrating on the outlane nudging until it drains and I haven't had a pin until now with that feature.

There are some unlucky factors which make the game not so pleasing:
Ski passes (transfer passes, nudge over passes) and post passes are essential to get the ball to the right flipper, but both are very inconsistant.

Quoted from zeldarioid:

you are not alone, thanks for the infos, I also do not like random extra balls from pop bumpers...

here are those passes leading to drains... I know i missread the ballspeed here and could have saved it, but just with an uncontrolled risky shot.

#2848 3 years ago
Quoted from parsonsaj:

Bought my Pro last weekend from an operator who had used it for a launch party. 58 plays when I picked it up. I’ve put a few more on it since then lol.
Spent the weekend putting LE—style speakers and Dougs Type 13 speaker lights, mirror blades, Pinstadiums, lighted flipper buttons, and external volume control. Might pick up a few Mezel or LER playfield mods but otherwise I think I’m done. Great game and I’m just starting to get better... current GC score just over 30M
[quoted image]

So awesome! Can you link me to the LE speakers, speaker lights and lighted flipper buttons?

#2849 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

So awesome! Can you link me to the LE speakers, speaker lights and lighted flipper buttons?

acons017 If you get this info, make sure I get too please. There is so much on this thread that I miss alot and I am interested in these.

Thanks.

#2850 3 years ago

Anyone noticed the game randomly adding another player? Too often, after starting a one player game, there is suddenly a second player after end of ball. I know I hit start only once...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 22.00
$ 16.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,999.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 57 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/57?hl=hawks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.