Finally entered the NIB club yesterday. Shout out to Trent @ Tilt Amusements who not only was great to work with, but he also sent my son a little goodie package since this NIB TMNT was a cheer-him-up purchase. That was really cool.
- Game was dialed in pretty well right out of the box. Right ramp to left orbit feeds upper flipper well. Rail to upper flipper is inline w/o gap. LAIR shot is of course impossible from the forehand, but the angled rail guide behind the LAIR target is bent and installed properly.
- I went over the PF and no pooling seen yet thankfully! However, like some other reports, I do question the PF art as it certainly seems grainy in some places... but compared to those with giant pools around the aprons and whatnot, I can't complain.
- First attempt at installing 1.11 today said it was successful, but on reboot, it showed the TMNT logo and then the blank DMD image like in Settings. Then it rebooted and did this over and over. I reinstalled on the other USB port and it worked fine.
- Had a few airballs to drain from the right wireform (center ramp) where the ball flew off the wireform, over the inlane guide and into the outlane drain. Anyone working on a mod for this like the left wireform?
1) Does the TURTLE POWER insert stay on at all times, and only flash when MB is ready? Mine is acting this way.
2) Is the Technodrome plastic at the left tamp supposed to sit on the corner of the Van to act as a funnel preventing a ball trap? The plastic seems to be bending because of the Van right where you can see "-35" on the Technodrome plastic in the picture below
3) Is there a way as Donatello to get a mode before starting Turtle Power MB?
TMNT Technodrome Plastic (resized).jpg