(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,057 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 hours ago by arcadem
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 242.
#10501 1 year ago
Quoted from Mravic:

All that work for your LE and you still didn't add Mushrooms topping, smh

I guess I never noticed mushrooms! They look so similar to marshmallows. Great call out and I have added that! Very much appreciated, can’t wait to replace the other card with this newer version on my le

I may flip the octopus and mushroom location for the le

Low res photo posted below

*inspiration from original system j instruction card

37E0689B-039D-4F6E-8DC9-08BF3798FE38 (resized).jpeg37E0689B-039D-4F6E-8DC9-08BF3798FE38 (resized).jpeg
#10502 1 year ago

Ok, I was holding off on this but this guy, but after I found out that a mod at the TMNT FB page band him (apparently the only person they've ever banned), then he came back in posting under what the mod thought was a second account, I thought I should put a warning out. So I want to give a record of my dealings with him so anyone who's thinking of dealing with him is informed on what you are getting into. Especially after people reaching out and sharing similar issues with people stealing their designs.

Here is my full dialog on pinside msg with Ninja2bceen (which I don't like posting, but I feel in necessary now):

cnt-pinsideMSG1 (resized).jpgcnt-pinsideMSG1 (resized).jpg
cnt-pinsideMSG2 (resized).jpgcnt-pinsideMSG2 (resized).jpg
cnt-pinsideMSG3b (resized).jpgcnt-pinsideMSG3b (resized).jpg
cnt-pinsideMSG4 (resized).jpgcnt-pinsideMSG4 (resized).jpg
cnt-pinsideMSG5 (resized).jpgcnt-pinsideMSG5 (resized).jpg

As you see he clearly was asking me for the original files, saying he just wanted it for himself, and had no intent on selling it. And maybe you can see why I was so pissed to see he posted them for sale.

People have alerted me to previous posts of his on FB where he started working on a custom card. The first 2 pics here are what he started working on. Run of the mill kind of stuff. Then he seen my cards and he drastically changed his design to copy mine.
cntface-facebook (resized).jpgcntface-facebook (resized).jpg
Cnt-facebook (resized).jpgCnt-facebook (resized).jpg
Examples of cnt-facery2 (resized).jpgExamples of cnt-facery2 (resized).jpg

And this is the side he seems to think is the most original. Which I guess since the other side is even more obviously my design, I guess in a way it is.

If you are thinking of buying an of these cards from him, and obviously I have no right to ask that, but I'd like you to keep this is mind, this is what he sent me as a donation:

cntface-paypal (resized).jpgcntface-paypal (resized).jpg

I'm not trying to shame anyone who game me similar amounts, that's fine, you didn't copy my design and content and sell it. I mostly want to point this out so that you can be a generous to him, as he was to me. And yes, that's in canadian dollars.

This is a version he sent me in email earlier:
cntface-tracing (resized).jpgcntface-tracing (resized).jpg

...as you can see it's almost the same as mine. He's essentially traced mine which he seems to think is ok because it took him 10 hours. Which is ridiculous since it took me countless hours to put mine together. This blurriness is a whole new kind of ridiculous, The guy thinks I'm going to steal his version. I find it infuriating that I offer a free version and he won't even trust the guy who he stole the design from with his. He's so worried about anyone else getting his cards for free. But after all this, I don't think people would care if someone just scans and uploads his cards to the internet anyways. Like who cares if he's just copying someone else's ideas anyways, right?

Anyways, I'm done with this now. I just wanted to send a warning out and have a full record of my dealings with him. I don't know if he's actually trying to steal and profit off of my ideas, he's not going to make much on it of course--and he might honestly think because he traced it and made a few adjustments that he did it now--in his head anyways. And I REALLY didn't want to share a private conversation, but I also didn't want people just think I was overreacting (of which the length of this post probably won't convince you of ). But really, if the guy was strait forward with me, or offered extra donation for his copying my cards, I wouldn't be so pissed and it wouldn't have come to this. And of course I didn't want to spend my time doing a drama post like this. But I just wanted to get a solid record of what happened so that I can refer anyone to instead of repeating myself. Anyways, you probably aren't reading at this point unless you've had a similar experience with him.

So, my future plans on this project is changing. I love this game so much I'm not going to let this jackassery stop me. But I doubt I'll be sharing any more digital copies. And the high res version sharing is on hold until I get my next versions out. Soon, I swear. I've got lots of ideas but I was hoping for another code update—I didn't want to sell instructions that might change. Anyways, anyone who has donated already, all 20 of you, I'll be giving you options. Don't worry, I have a list of people who have been thankful for my work. Otherwise, I don't want to go into too much, but I have big plans and I'm planning on selling physical copies of the next versions. Including Prem/LE, that is going to be pretty great.

Again, here is a link to the free version again to tide you guys over:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/189#post-7144677

Please be patient and, like the April Mod, I will be back. (Speaking of, I just installed a beta of the new April mod and have it working flawlessly so far. Scandel, Cabal, et al. are working hard on getting it working. Watch the April Mod page for updates.).

#10503 1 year ago
Quoted from LDP84:

Thanks for your answers and the pictures. I have a bunch of spare parts so that would not be the issue. It was merely checking what Stern put there from the factory so I could take a look whether I could find anything in the cabinet and to keep everything in good condition and like stock.

Yeah, sorry if I was overexplaining. My old hardware store days creeping in. Glad to help.

#10504 1 year ago

Good on you for calling him out System-J , it needed doing. He handled this poorly.

Ninja2bceen Justin Moron, you could have saved your time by just donating a beer to System-J and printed his cards and better spent your time playing the pin. I don't think graphics is for you.

#10505 1 year ago
Quoted from System-J:

Yeah, sorry if I was overexplaining. My old hardware store days creeping in. Glad to help.

Well this is fun, to clear the air, there was so many little things that I felt needed changing and that is why I was asking for the source files. You didn’t make any of this by hand. You cut other images and used arial type font let’s be clear on that. You took pics of the toppings from the backglass. It’s a brilliant idea really. I was able to add mushrooms for le in about 20 min to the card, it looks great. Yes it was true I didn’t plan on adjusting and posting for donations if I had the source files, that would have been significantly less work to do and it would have helped with the second card. Since I had to spend much more time doing this and I couldn’t get your instruction cards on my le according to the size as well as all the issues I felt needed updated I took a weekend to make the changes and add the things I wanted to. You are making it as if my post has taken your livelihood or something. Are you REALLY making that much money here? I’ve always said that I’ve taken inspiration from system j. What more do I have to say.

I’m almost to a point that I might as well just attach the file you sent me for everyone to enjoy? Also I’m almost to a point that I’ll post what I’ve done for everyone to enjoy. Way too much drama here, I hope you can find peace dude, this clearly means a lot to you. Please stop posting about all the drama, that’s not what this hobby is about. No one is stricking rich over instruction cards, again well done on the idea, the rules are described well. You want me to donate another 5 bucks to you? Happy to do so? You called me cheap by DONATING 5 bucks which you asked for?! Happy to give you another 5 if you just calm down. Truth be known any donations that wanted a refund I sent back no questions asked. I have no prior experience with anyone lol, dude you are rich. You really think this is like a side hustle or something. I donated what was requested, what I thought I was getting did not turn out very well for my LE and I had to adjust. That’s it… no I don’t have a shop ready to print cards, I simply made the changes that look well on my le and days later posted, that’s it. Do I have ANY expectations if you or anyone like them, nope! Am I anticipating any bucks here, nope! Do I need the money, nope lol. CHILL

#10506 1 year ago
Quoted from Ninja2bceen:

Well this is fun, to clear the air, there was so many little things that I felt needed changing and that is why I was asking for the source files. You didn’t make any of this by hand. You cut other images and used arial type font let’s be clear on that. You took pics of the toppings from the backglass. It’s a brilliant idea really. I was able to add mushrooms for le in about 20 min to the card, it looks great. Yes it was true I didn’t plan on adjusting and posting for donations if I had the source files, that would have been significantly less work to do and it would have helped with the second card. Since I had to spend much more time doing this and I couldn’t get your instruction cards on my le according to the size as well as all the issues I felt needed updated I took a weekend to make the changes and add the things I wanted to. You are making it as if my post has taken your livelihood or something. Are you REALLY making that much money here? I’ve always said that I’ve taken inspiration from system j. What more do I have to say.
I’m almost to a point that I might as well just attach the file you sent me for everyone to enjoy? Also I’m almost to a point that I’ll post what I’ve done for everyone to enjoy. Way too much drama here, I hope you can find peace dude, this clearly means a lot to you. Please stop posting about all the drama, that’s not what this hobby is about. No one is stricking rich over instruction cards, again well done on the idea, the rules are described well. You want me to donate another 5 bucks to you? Happy to do so? You called me cheap by DONATING 5 bucks which you asked for?! Happy to give you another 5 if you just calm down. Truth be known any donations that wanted a refund I sent back no questions asked. I have no prior experience with anyone lol, dude you are rich. You really think this is like a side hustle or something. I donated what was requested, what I thought I was getting did not turn out very well for my LE and I had to adjust. That’s it… no I don’t have a shop ready to print cards, I simply made the changes that look well on my le and days later posted, that’s it. Do I have ANY expectations if you or anyone like them, nope! Am I anticipating any bucks here, nope! Do I need the money, nope lol. CHILL

The point is you took someone work and made it your own, that is plagiarism at its finest. If you did that at work or in a college setting you would be gone. I dont blame System-J for being upset. If you want to mod it for your personal use that's great, build on it. But to ask for source files then try and sell them, nah. I 3d print my own parts that are sold on here. I don't ask the seller to send me the STL file, "mod it" and then sell it myself.

You can argue all day but you are in the wrong.

#10507 1 year ago
Quoted from Ninja2bceen:

can someone message me on where i can get these from for a pro thanks

#10508 1 year ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

The point is you took someone work and made it your own, that is plagiarism at its finest. If you did that at work or in a college setting you would be gone. I dont blame System-J for being upset. If you want to mod it for your personal use that's great, build on it. But to ask for source files then try and sell them, nah. I 3d print my own parts that are sold on here. I don't ask the seller to send me the STL file, "mod it" and then sell it myself.
You can argue all day but you are in the wrong.

I can see what you are saying, I really do. If I make more then 50 bucks or 100 bucks, he can get a cut in whatever he thinks is fair. I have zero expectation of making anything more then that. Now if this were for some big money I would totally get that, these are instruction cards lol. If I get a donation of 5 or more I’ll print a copy and mail it to them. I don’t expect more then like 5 people. Even the comments above are saying they are trash, well if they are trash what are we flipping out about?! I have no problem donating and continue to give credit to system j but simply put what I thought I was donating was going to be X and it didn’t work for me ky so I asked for the source files so I could easily modify them, since I couldn’t get those I had to do surgery on the thing. I get what you are saying. I have no problem crediting and give j another donation. At the end of the day I did this for my machine, it’s super sweet, anyone feel free to rip off my version, I don’t care at all. Make it better! That’s it. I’m not mass producing these suckers.

#10509 1 year ago

I think I have all the edits I wanted to do! I wasn’t intending to do an LE version, I have an LE and I guess I never noticed mushroom toppings dedicated to the LE, they look so close to marshmallows. It turned out incredible imo. I’m not intending to strike it rich here with these things, period. I found something awesome that was made, made a bunch of changes that I wanted to do. A lot of work was done for these modifications and I’m sure a lot of work was done to create the original idea. All props go to system j for the workings of this

Thanks to system j original art (also link below to his original post) throw him some donations! Below is what I wanted out of the cards, if you like them awesome, shoot me a pm, if you don’t agree with what I did, ignore it and know I’m not making virtually any money on this. Any donation 5 or more I’ll print them, cut them and mail them to you. To print and mail it’s a few bucks. It takes time to do that, I think it’s totally reasonable. And hey in a few weeks I may not even be paying attention to this thread anymore! I have no problem donating more money to system j if I have a wild turn out which I have no expectations of, again I don’t need the money period.

Here is the link to system Js low res pics, he will send you high res if you donate to him https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/189#post-7144677

Here are the changes I made to original vision. Feel free to copy all the ideas system j and do what you want with them

Change log

Pizza menu side
Rescaled the card so it would fit the machine LE
Removed redundant chart visual
Shrunk the X icons and replaced and repurposed them
Reordered the toppings so they are grouped by type
Streamlined text wherever possible, shortened
Virtually half of the card got repurposed, chopped, edited so a pimped out background could be added
Added pimped out background and cut it so that there is a 3d effect
Removed border and replaced it with a new one
Removed all logos
Turtles card
Added shell bullets
Replaced + with up arrows
Moved squid to the left side on le
Added mushroom for the le
Redid peanut butter and gummie bears to remove scan lines

Core instruction side
Replaced all the turtle heads, they were overlapping text, names were cut off, the cuts were not clean to me
Added wm lvl to each turtle and icon
Centered turtles and text
Rebordered the turtles
Removed all misc logos
Streamlined text wherever possible
Added gameplay text and bordered and repurposed
Added wm names next to icons (ie splinter)

1C93D8AB-5904-4BCF-B581-7B6FDB153A76 (resized).jpeg1C93D8AB-5904-4BCF-B581-7B6FDB153A76 (resized).jpeg71C8C65C-2A45-400B-95E4-18BAA4BC343E (resized).jpeg71C8C65C-2A45-400B-95E4-18BAA4BC343E (resized).jpegF05E5921-D72A-457A-BD9C-553D71A05EE3 (resized).jpegF05E5921-D72A-457A-BD9C-553D71A05EE3 (resized).jpeg

#10510 1 year ago
Quoted from Ninja2bceen:

I can see what you are saying, I really do. If I make more then 50 bucks or 100 bucks, he can get a cut in whatever he thinks is fair. I have zero expectation of making anything more then that. Now if this were for some big money I would totally get that

You're missing the point. You seem to feel that stealing is OK here because it's only a small value so it doesn't matter. The principle is what matters.

#10511 1 year ago
Quoted from Ninja2bceen:

I can see what you are saying, I really do. If I make more then 50 bucks or 100 bucks, he can get a cut in whatever he thinks is fair. I have zero expectation of making anything more then that. Now if this were for some big money I would totally get that, these are instruction cards lol. If I get a donation of 5 or more I’ll print a copy and mail it to them. I don’t expect more then like 5 people. Even the comments above are saying they are trash, well if they are trash what are we flipping out about?! I have no problem donating and continue to give credit to system j but simply put what I thought I was donating was going to be X and it didn’t work for me ky so I asked for the source files so I could easily modify them, since I couldn’t get those I had to do surgery on the thing. I get what you are saying. I have no problem crediting and give j another donation. At the end of the day I did this for my machine, it’s super sweet, anyone feel free to rip off my version, I don’t care at all. Make it better! That’s it. I’m not mass producing these suckers.

You're calling System-J's work "inspiration" but you straight up modified his pre-existing work, you say he took the artwork from elsewhere and used generic fonts, but the reality is, HE came up with an IDEA for the layout and composition of the cards, the information to include, and then put it all together into useful apron cards. You keep saying "no one is getting rich" and talking about how little money you are gonna make from this. You clearly don't seem to understand the issue at all and frankly it's kind of baffling. For him, I'm sure any donations he's received or will receive aren't changing his life but it's not about money, it's about respect for other people and the things they create. It appears that you've shown about as little of it as humanly possible at every step of the process from asking for the source files to "be inspired by" to downplaying System-J's work.

#10512 1 year ago

"Inspiration" in a copyright suite would be considered as a derivative work and labeled as plagiarism. The original work was the basis of the derivative work in part or in whole.

#10513 1 year ago

Ok... can we please move on from the Apron cards

#10514 1 year ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Ok... can we please move on from the Apron cards

Before last night; I’ve only broken 100 mil once - roughly 170 mil and first time getting to final battle.

Then I did this; stars aligned, making shots, Leveled Donatello to 3 relatively quickly so had nice ball save timers; which eventually got him to level 4 in time for my second turtle power mb. Epic game, love the wizard modes.

504473E6-0750-458D-8C12-C7F19F164B5D (resized).jpeg504473E6-0750-458D-8C12-C7F19F164B5D (resized).jpegADA5A9A4-72A4-4090-8486-8B098B6680B1 (resized).jpegADA5A9A4-72A4-4090-8486-8B098B6680B1 (resized).jpeg
#10515 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Before last night; I’ve only broken 100 mil once - roughly 170 mil and first time getting to final battle.
Then I did this; stars aligned, making shots, Leveled Donatello to 3 relatively quickly so had nice ball save timers; which eventually got him to level 4 in time for my second turtle power mb. Epic game, love the wizard modes. [quoted image][quoted image]

Damn dude! Congrats!!!! This machine still kicks my ass daily

#10516 1 year ago
Quoted from NovaCade:

Damn dude! Congrats!!!! This machine still kicks my ass daily

Trust me. It’s still kicking my ass. Love it! Lol. And if I really want an ass kicking - impossible mode is so cool/fun!

#10517 1 year ago

Amazing score! I'm still stuck in the 60M's for high scored.

#10518 1 year ago

Made this custom vector art. Any interest in me making these into custom cut acrylic keychains? Would be roughly $9
pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#10519 1 year ago

with Turtle, i think/suppose the PREM/LE are "easier" to the PRO, simply because of the diverter, than you can chose on which side you want the ball next
and in multiball, that ball freezed/locked in the LAIR, while adding a X1 playfield (if i'm not wrong)

what do you think ?

if i compare with Mando, thats the opposite, the PRO is easier for sure with the mini-playfield

#10520 1 year ago
Quoted from RipleYYY:

with Turtle, i think/suppose the PREM/LE are "easier" to the PRO, simply because of the diverter, than you can chose on which side you want the ball next
and in multiball, that ball freezed/locked in the LAIR, while adding a X1 playfield (if i'm not wrong)
what do you think ?
if i compare with Mando, thats the opposite, the PRO is easier for sure with the mini-playfield

Haven’t played the pro. But couldn’t imagine playing this game without using the diverter; so fun, so cool…I’m constantly using it. So I Agree, it’s probably easier for ball control. I often find myself with the ball on the left flipper and needing to get it to the right - easy back hand to left ramp, divert to right flipper. Another example is controlling the weapon hurry up shots.

Lair ball lock is a cool feature. Multiball is so fast and hectic so it does help when you drain out that you still have a ball locked for safe keeping to resume play. The hard part, which I’m still trying to figure out, is getting mushrooms on the pizza - ie moving toppings intentionally is pretty risky. I do love how pizza toppings/lock works in impossible mode - basically there’s no toppings and you have to move them and/or can shuffle them about how you like first in the pops. Harder to start multiball, but a tiny bit more control over what toppings you get.

Another cool feature of the Lair lock is one of the wizard modes (final battle or cowabunga, forget which), but there’s a point where you’re locking balls in all the different locks, very cool.

#10521 1 year ago
Quoted from Eskaybee:

Another example is controlling the weapon hurry up shots.

I believe there's a setting that allows you to change the weapon hurry up inline by flipping the flippers. Not sure if that's how it is default or if that's a setting I made, but that's how it is on my pro.

#10522 1 year ago
Quoted from vgatchaman:

I believe there's a setting that allows you to change the weapon hurry up inline by flipping the flippers. Not sure if that's how it is default or if that's a setting I made, but that's how it is on my pro.

You’re right, I don’t know what I was thinking. That has nothing to do with the diverter. Same on both models.

#10523 1 year ago

So I was getting kind of sick of the stark white episode lights so I got all arts and crafts.....

The colors are kind of washed and suck to be honest but at least they aren't white anymore....

20230224_172339 (resized).jpg20230224_172339 (resized).jpg20230224_174707 (resized).jpg20230224_174707 (resized).jpg20230224_175611 (resized).jpg20230224_175611 (resized).jpg20230224_180045 (resized).jpg20230224_180045 (resized).jpg
#10524 1 year ago

Nice, maybe try doubling up?

#10525 1 year ago

New to the club. Got a Pro in January.

What do I do about this? Happened from day 1. Playfield is leveled to 6.5 degrees. It happens so often I had to remove the tilt bob to shake it loose.... Happens in both lanes.

20230224_215203 (resized).jpg20230224_215203 (resized).jpg

#10526 1 year ago
Quoted from Frigpig:

So I was getting kind of sick of the stark white episode lights so I got all arts and crafts.....
The colors are kind of washed and suck to be honest but at least they aren't white anymore....
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Since you already have them you could try to double up.

I did a similar mod but I purchased these gel filters. Was able to match each color and love how they turned out. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01N2G4RBN/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title

You could probably find something similar for cheaper. But that is just what I purchased a few years ago. Here is what they look like

#10527 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Made this custom vector art. Any interest in me making these into custom cut acrylic keychains? Would be roughly $9

Can I have the source files? I'm feeling inspired!

#10528 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

You sold your turtles, so you shouldn't even be allowed here

Rob

#10529 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

Why would I provide source files of my original art? Serious question.

#10530 1 year ago
Quoted from Frigpig:

What do I do about this? Happened from day 1. Playfield is leveled to 6.5 degrees. It happens so often I had to remove the tilt bob to shake it loose.... Happens in both lanes.
[quoted image]

Getting stuck on the switch hole? Maybe a piece of mylar to bridge the gap? I'm curious what others have to say though.

#10531 1 year ago
Quoted from Frigpig:

[quoted image]

That pic makes no sense if you’re sitting at 6.5…

#10532 1 year ago
Quoted from flashinstinct:

Why would I provide source files of my original art? Serious question.

He wasn't being serious...

Rob

#10533 1 year ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

He wasn't being serious...
Rob

You would be surprised the amount of PMs I get from people that just want to get my source files for free. Sometimes I have a hard time detecting sarcasm LOL

#10534 1 year ago

Finally received my premium model after a long, long wait. I love it. Now I just have to learn all the rules.

#10535 1 year ago

Does anyone play on impossible play. Ninja Pizza Multi Ball locks do not start lit. Anyone know how they are lit?

#10536 1 year ago
Quoted from jellomandolin:

Does anyone play on impossible play. Ninja Pizza Multi Ball locks do not start lit. Anyone know how they are lit?

Id guess it is like lighting your 2nd one in regular play (without needing to play TUMB), I believe you need to fill up your toppings by shooting Pizza Targets to move them from the "on deck" position into the 5 toppings position and then you'll be able lock balls to lock them in.

#10537 1 year ago

Is there any good tutorials out there that goes deep into the code and what to do?

#10538 1 year ago
Quoted from Meadows22:

Is there any good tutorials out there that goes deep into the code and what to do?

If you search RayDay Pinball on Youtube or twitch he has a bunch of good videos of gameplay and commentary on turtles.

#10539 1 year ago

Rayday videos are good, there's also a tournament strategy video by NC Pinball I think?

You can also take a look at the rulesheet here: http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-tmnt-rulesheet/6599

#10540 1 year ago

was out for the WE, than ok about your reply

#10541 1 year ago

I started working a Topper for my TNMT. I know that there were some for sale at one point but they are no longer available and we’re selling quite high on the secondary market. I just printed the first piece but I’m not happy with some gaps so I’ll tweak the design some more. Here is the render and the first piece. I’m excited to get this one completed.

1E712F4A-E567-4843-A8C3-2A3F383D99C7 (resized).png1E712F4A-E567-4843-A8C3-2A3F383D99C7 (resized).pngBE399CD3-0BD4-4F08-AF4B-B06E94D33038 (resized).pngBE399CD3-0BD4-4F08-AF4B-B06E94D33038 (resized).pngFF93948D-4D53-4819-B410-2E6E421E5828 (resized).jpegFF93948D-4D53-4819-B410-2E6E421E5828 (resized).jpeg
#10542 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

I started working a Topper for my TNMT. I know that there were some for sale at one point but they are no longer available and we’re selling quite high on the secondary market. I just printed the first piece but I’m not happy with some gaps so I’ll tweak the design some more. Here is the render and the first piece. I’m excited to get this one completed.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Man those are clean!!

#10543 1 year ago

Thanks! This one measures about 15” across and mounts to the existing head screws. I should have the prototype done in a week or so.

Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Man those are clean!!

#10544 1 year ago
Quoted from aaron6920:

If you search RayDay Pinball on Youtube or twitch he has a bunch of good videos of gameplay and commentary on turtles.

Awesome thank you.

#10545 1 year ago

anyone looking to join the club? I have my TMNT LE in the market place. PM if ur interested. thx, Ryan

#10546 1 year ago

My machine stopped giving me an extra ball after starting two episodes. The setting for Episode Extra Ball is on "Auto", so I'm wondering if this is just the machine calibrating to the Extra Ball percentage per game?

#10547 1 year ago

Proof of concept came out great. I have some color separation to fix in the model (needs more overlap). But, overall I am stoked!

75809F19-F3EB-4EA6-82F5-F0F1E1AB0ECF (resized).jpeg75809F19-F3EB-4EA6-82F5-F0F1E1AB0ECF (resized).jpegB6A56937-347B-49C6-8F8E-6926283BF8A1 (resized).jpegB6A56937-347B-49C6-8F8E-6926283BF8A1 (resized).jpeg
#10548 1 year ago
Quoted from Jhorosko:

My machine stopped giving me an extra ball after starting two episodes. The setting for Episode Extra Ball is on "Auto", so I'm wondering if this is just the machine calibrating to the Extra Ball percentage per game?

yes
and than you can fine tune that as you want

#10549 1 year ago
Quoted from Xdetroit:

Proof of concept came out great. I have some color separation to fix in the model (needs more overlap). But, overall I am stoked!
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is fantastic

#10550 1 year ago

Has anyone had issues with the pizza parlor opto? It would trigger one in a while randomly, which has turned into constantly now. I'm planning to pull it all apart to check. I'll clean the lens, make sure they're aligned and tightened, and re-seat the connectors. But is there anything else I should be looking for while I have it pulled apart?
I even have a couple opto leds I had for bsd around. Not sure if they're the right specs, but hopefully it doesn't get that far anyways.
Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, what fixed it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 22.00
$ 16.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,999.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 211 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/211?hl=xdetroit and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.