(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 41 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 241.
#9551 1 year ago

Thanks again to @system-j, the hi res cards are now on the Project Pinball TMNT at UNC Children's Hospital! Looking forward to feedback from the kids to see if it helps improve their scores.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#9552 1 year ago
Quoted from MrCleanHead:

I though about doing this as well, my question is: How does it feel compared to the metal? I have several samples of the material that I was going to use on other projects and to me it would feel grippy. And depending on how you play, will it hold up and not wrinkle/stretch/discolor.
It does look great though.
Keep us posted over the long term as well.

Feels great like powdered coating way better than before imo as far as wrinkle stretch discoloration i dought it unless your playing your games outside but in a game room you should be safe time will tell ps remember car wrap is vinyl its made for cars its tuff and for 30$ to wrap a whole pin you cant loose imo happy wrapping

#9553 1 year ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

That looks awesome..
Is it ok if I ask for a photo of the back of the legs or lockdown bar?
We have a friend that wraps cars and he is keen to see the back so he can do some of our games.

Heres a pic of the wrap cut before I wrapped it its about a 1 to 1 1/2 inches on the inside of the leg if your super anal you could cut a strip and wrap the complete inside but for me this was sufficient im sure if your freind wraps for a living he shouldn’t have a problem ive never wrapped anything and i got it first try whats cool about wrap if you get a crinkle or air bubble no problem grab your heat gun its like magic any other questions id advise to watch YouTube videos but for what its worth I didn’t and still got it lol

4566B326-A0FF-4B9A-946A-B904CE1B8C39 (resized).jpeg4566B326-A0FF-4B9A-946A-B904CE1B8C39 (resized).jpeg
#9554 1 year ago

Powder coating, at least my guy, is cheap enough now where in my opinion it's worth it. This cost me under $200. Legs, side rails, hinges, lock down bar, wire ramps, shooter rod plate. If anyone wants his info send me a message, he does mail parts.

20220120_151531 (resized).jpg20220120_151531 (resized).jpg
20220120_152908 (resized).jpg20220120_152908 (resized).jpg

#9555 1 year ago

I have been working with John and his Precision-Flip Flippers for a while now and recently he sent me one of every color so I could take some pictures. Overall I'm definitely on TEAM HALOGRAPHIC-PRO as those look incredible and play extremely well. They make backhanding the left ramp so much easier than stock flippers. I also highly suggest the metal bushings as well. Lastly the art on this game is incredible. Enjoy!

https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system

IMG_2380 (resized).jpegIMG_2380 (resized).jpegIMG_2381 (resized).jpegIMG_2381 (resized).jpegIMG_2382 (resized).jpegIMG_2382 (resized).jpegIMG_2383 (resized).jpegIMG_2383 (resized).jpegIMG_2384 (resized).jpegIMG_2384 (resized).jpegIMG_2385 (resized).jpegIMG_2385 (resized).jpegIMG_2387 (resized).jpegIMG_2387 (resized).jpegIMG_2388 (resized).jpegIMG_2388 (resized).jpeg
#9556 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

Powder coating, at least my guy, is cheap enough now where in my opinion it's worth it. This cost me under $200. Legs, side rails, hinges, lock down bar, wire ramps, shooter rod plate. If anyone wants his info send me a message, he does mail parts.
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Those are fantastic. The rails as well look so great.

#9557 1 year ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Heres a pic of the wrap cut before I wrapped it its about a 1 to 1 1/2 inches on the inside of the leg if your super anal you could cut a strip and wrap the complete inside but for me this was sufficient im sure if your freind wraps for a living he shouldn’t have a problem ive never wrapped anything and i got it first try whats cool about wrap if you get a crinkle or air bubble no problem grab your heat gun its like magic any other questions id advise to watch YouTube videos but for what its worth I didn’t and still got it lol [quoted image]

Did you use any other tools like I see in videos squeegees ect!

#9558 1 year ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Did you use any other tools like I see in videos squeegees ect!

Nope just my hand you can do it

2803B7FA-3684-4594-829A-95BD271D727E (resized).jpeg2803B7FA-3684-4594-829A-95BD271D727E (resized).jpeg
#9559 1 year ago

I ordered it and am excited to give it a go.
Thanks

#9560 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Looks really great

#9561 1 year ago
Quoted from slghokie:

Thanks again to System-J, the hi res cards are now on the Project Pinball TMNT at UNC Children's Hospital! Looking forward to feedback from the kids to see if it helps improve their scores.
[quoted image]

They look great! Hopefully it helps with teaching the kids the rules.

#9562 1 year ago
Quoted from Delta9:

Heres a pic of the wrap cut before I wrapped it its about a 1 to 1 1/2 inches on the inside of the leg if your super anal you could cut a strip and wrap the complete inside but for me this was sufficient im sure if your freind wraps for a living he shouldn’t have a problem ive never wrapped anything and i got it first try whats cool about wrap if you get a crinkle or air bubble no problem grab your heat gun its like magic any other questions id advise to watch YouTube videos but for what its worth I didn’t and still got it lol [quoted image]

Thanks!

#9563 1 year ago
Quoted from joelbob:

I have been working with John and his Precision-Flip Flippers for a while now and recently he sent me one of every color so I could take some pictures. Overall I'm definitely on TEAM HALOGRAPHIC-PRO as those look incredible and play extremely well. They make backhanding the left ramp so much easier than stock flippers. I also highly suggest the metal bushings as well. Lastly the art on this game is incredible. Enjoy!
https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1341-precision-pinball-prod/06654-precision-flip-flipper-system[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks awesome Joel!

#9564 1 year ago

Hey guys,
Just got my TMNT last week and I'm having an issue with some weird behaviour.
It's happened a few times so it's not a fluke; when the game goes into TP multiball and is played for any length of time and all the balls are drained the game acts like there is still one ball in play even though there isn't. after a bit it goes into ballsearch and dumps out the 3 captive balls in the van and launches new balls into the van. I can play the balls that are dumped from the van but it continues to think there is 1 more ball than is actually there so every time all the balls drain the turn won't end (Because it thinks there's a ball stuck somewhere or still in play) and the whole thing starts again.

Has anyone else experienced this? I assume it's either a switch or an opto that isn't registering but I'm not sure where to start looking.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!

#9565 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Hey guys,
It's happened a few times so it's not a fluke; when the game goes into TP multiball and is played for any length of time and all the balls are drained the game acts like there is still one ball in play even though there isn't. after a bit it goes into ballsearch and dumps out the 3 captive balls in the van and launches new balls into the van. I can play the balls that are dumped from the van but it continues to think there is 1 more ball than is actually there so every time all the balls drain the turn won't end (Because it thinks there's a ball stuck somewhere or still in play) and the whole thing starts again.
Has anyone else experienced this? I assume it's either a switch or an opto that isn't registering but I'm not sure where to start looking.
Thanks!

This is sometimes a symptom of magnetized balls causing them to stick together in the trough and not registering. Could be an opto, but may be as simple as replacing the balls.

#9566 1 year ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

This is sometimes a symptom of magnetized balls causing them to stick together in the trough and not registering. Could be an opto, but may be as simple as replacing the balls.

I’ll give that a shot and report back.
Thanks!!

#9567 1 year ago

Is there an easy card replacement for the place where the qr scanner is on the right side of the apron? I have a pro on order that comes with the qr scanner but I bought a kit to put in the coin door instead.

I prefer the clean look without the scanner on top. If there is someplace I can buy the stern oem cover that came on the ones before they automatically came with insider connect I'd prefer that. Or do they come with one in the goodie bag?

#9568 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Hey guys,
Thanks!

Also do update your code if you haven‘t already. An early version had a bug that led to this behaviour.

#9569 1 year ago
Quoted from azur3:

Also do update your code if you haven‘t already. An early version had a bug that led to this behaviour.

Ok, so I switched in new balls and that seemed to work for a short time. 4 games in and as soon as I got to Turtle Power multi ball It happened again.
So I’m guessing it’s not magnetized balls.
Code was updated as soon as it was released.
Any other suggestions?
I appreciate the help!

#9570 1 year ago

You might want to check all your connections. If a switch is going off from a loose connection it could trick the game into thinking there’s still a ball in play.

And it might not be randomly going off for a little time Forcing the ball search. Might be an opto firing. Maybe test the switches and Optos

#9571 1 year ago

I’ve had this when I lowered my eject power too low. Do you hear the game trying to kick a ball out and give up?

Quoted from qbass187:

Ok, so I switched in new balls and that seemed to work for a short time. 4 games in and as soon as I got to Turtle Power multi ball It happened again.
So I’m guessing it’s not magnetized balls.
Code was updated as soon as it was released.
Any other suggestions?
I appreciate the help!

#9572 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Hey guys,
Thanks!

Check the trough optos
-go into diagnostics switch test
-manually eject all balls and verify all the trough optos show open on the test
-load then back in one at a time and verify it sees all of them
-clean any optos that aren’t working with compressed air and/or a qtip with isopropyl alcohol

#9573 1 year ago

So far, I’ve checked all the optos in the van & trough and everything between the trough & van and everything registers in test. I also flashed a new SD card just in case something happened during the update process.
I’m going to try to swap out opto boards with my JP prem to see if there’s any change.

It seems like this issue isn’t unique to my machine but I haven’t been able to find anyone’s solution yet.

#9574 1 year ago
Quoted from shaub:

I am a bit worried about how valuable Raph is

Quoted from qbass187:

So far, I’ve checked all the optos in the van & trough and everything between the trough & van and everything registers in test. I also flashed a new SD card just in case something happened during the update process.
I’m going to try to swap out opto boards with my JP prem to see if there’s any change.
It seems like this issue isn’t unique to my machine but I haven’t been able to find anyone’s solution yet.

Make sure the van diverter isn't getting stuck open on the ramp. It could cause the van to load too many balls and cause weird issues. This was a common issue when the game first came out.

Rob

#9575 1 year ago

Well… putting new rubbers on and accidentally dropped a ramp on the playfield. Now I have a big gouge in my playfield art and it’s definitely in the most noticeable area. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about repairing this? I’m assuming I’m SOL as this is definitely out of my wheel house.

208D89C4-DDE6-4DA8-9E4A-1A4DEA0F571E (resized).jpeg208D89C4-DDE6-4DA8-9E4A-1A4DEA0F571E (resized).jpeg
#9576 1 year ago
Quoted from Sonikthehedgehog:

Well… putting new rubbers on and accidentally dropped a ramp on the playfield. Now I have a big gouge in my playfield art and it’s definitely in the most noticeable area. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about repairing this? I’m assuming I’m SOL as this is definitely out of my wheel house.[quoted image]

It's not in a very noticeable area so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

You could go crazy and touch it up and re-clear the playfield, but I think that is overkill. vid1900 has a whole playfield repair thread where it might be good if you want to try to color match that small area and then spot clear just that nick. You could post this on there and see if anyone has any advice.

You could also just put a small bit of mylar over the defect so that the ball never grabs on the edge of the paint chip and make it worse.

#9577 1 year ago

Well… putting new rubbers on and accidentally dropped a ramp on the playfield. Now I have a big gouge in my playfield art and it’s definitely in the most noticeable area. Anyone have any suggestions on how to go about repairing this? I’m assuming I’m SOL as this is definitely out of my wheel house.[quoted image]

It's a little hard to tell for sure zoomed in that much, but it looks like that might be one of the grainy printing playfields? If so, maybe you can get Stern to replace it (for being grainy, not for the gouge). Otherwise if you do not mind a grainy playfield, maybe someone would sell you their old one that they replaced already. I have mine laying around here yet. I'd rather not ship it, but if you are desperate maybe we could work something out.

edit: Just noticed you have an LE...my old playfield is a pro. Not sure if there are any differences on the bare playfields themselves or not.

#9578 1 year ago
Quoted from qbass187:

Hey guys,
Thanks!

As plasticbugs mentioned the issue could be magnetized pinballs. I had a very similar issue in my Premium and it turned out to be magnetized pinballs. If you swapped new balls in that are still prone to magnetism the issue can happen fairly quickly, same thing happened to me after I swapped the same type of balls in.

I went with these carbon steel pinballs from Pinball Life and haven't had an issue since.

https://www.pinballlife.com/1-116-pinball-standard-size.html

#9579 1 year ago

I'd start by getting some matching pink/fuchsia acrylic paint and then I'd try to get some matching acrylic brown or whatever colors that is on the manhole cover. I would then lightly brush in the colors into the chipped areas and check how it looked when it was unlit and lit, and I'd work on it (possibly custom mixing colors with white/black to lighten or darken them) until I was happy with the results, or more appropriately, as happy as I was going to be with the results. Acrylics often change shade as they dry, which makes them a little more challenging to work with, but they're water soluble and easily removed if you need to start over.

Once you're happy with the colors, you could stop there and just cut a round piece of 2 mil thick mylar and cover the entire round insert area under the manhole cover to protect your touch-up, or you could get even more adventurous and if your color applied inside the chips is lower than the surface of the clear, you could top with a clear and wet sand smooth with the stock surrounding surface and then polish, but that's a little more involved and if you wet sand through the clear and damage MORE surrounding art, you'd really be bummed, so simply applying mylar over the touch ups would probably be the easiest and best way to improve on that linear chip.

#9580 1 year ago

Looks like they fixed the crash today with the release of 1.54!! Thanks Xaqery !!

**** FIXED ****
- Fixed a display issue that would sometimes cause a game crash during
TURTLE POWER MULTIBALL.
- The START FINAL BATTLE and COMPLETE FINAL BATTLE Achievements were being
awarded from the Challenge mode by mistake.
- Fixed an issue where PICT-O-POPS sometimes wouldn't award APRIL HURRY UP
when it could have.
- A few modes weren't having their difficulties adjusted when in IMPOSSIBLE or
MONSTER mode.

**** TWEAKED ****
- FINAL BATTLE CHALLENGE and HALF SHELL CHALLENGE are limited to single player
only.
- Removed system adjustment "GAME MODE ON START" as it conflicts with game
adjustment "DEFAULT GAME MODE".

**** MOVED TO SYSTEM 3.24 ****
Updated to nodeboard firmware/protocol v1.01.0

Updated "Target Game Time" to guarantee the entire time for a single ball
game.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#9581 1 year ago
Quoted from Rum-Z:

I'd start by getting some matching pink/fuchsia acrylic paint and then I'd try to get some matching acrylic brown or whatever colors that is on the manhole cover.

I personally would advise against trying to touch up the manhole cover since it is a lit insert. Anything you do to that is going to show up when back lit

That is just my 2 cents though. Your mileage may vary.

#9582 1 year ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I personally would advise against trying to touch up the manhole cover since it is a lit insert. Anything you do to that is going to show up when back lit
That is just my 2 cents though. Your mileage may vary.

Yep, that makes it a real toughy.

#9583 1 year ago

Sorry to hear. IDK if this would look cheesy, but what about a small sticker of exactly what the PF looks like w/o the scratch in the exact location, then a small piece of mylar over that sticker? It's under the flippers so it doesnt matter if it moves the ball.

#9584 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

Looks like they fixed the crash today with the release of 1.54!!
**** FIXED ****
TURTLE POWER MULTIBALL.
when it could have.
MONSTER mode.
**** TWEAKED ****
only.
game.
[quoted image]

Awesome to see Dwight diving back into turtles with all the updates lately! People are gonna have a No Man’s Sky come-to-jesus moment with this game after it’s vaulted, like ghostbusters.

If I had a few suggestions, it might be insider related:

1. insider awards top scores for either single player or co-op games. Not sure if mando behaves the same, but I’m assuming it does. It’d be nice to differentiate single player scores from co-op ones.

2. I think a prestige system for your turtles levels would be amazing. once you get to level 4, there’s not much incentive to reset and start from lvl 1…. But… if you could somehow keep a record, some kind of badge or an icon, or something when you sign into the game that shows how many times you’ve reset and started back at level 1, I think it could be a huge boon to long-term engagement. It's how Call of Duty handles it.

Dwight, thanks again for all of your creativity and taking risks with interesting rulesets. I wish all pinball machines had co-op mode!

#9585 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

**** FIXED ****
TURTLE POWER MULTIBALL.
when it could have.
MONSTER mode.
**** TWEAKED ****
only.
game.
[quoted image]

Nice! Code support for this game has been really good, Stern / Dwight are delivering! I had my TMNT Premium up for sale, was thinking about getting a different game, but ended up pulling the ad after playing it some more on the latest code. I'm a big fan of objective based games and TMNT is one of the better ones in that category. So many games are focused on points versus telling a story through code as with TMNT. Dwight is Stern's best programmer when it comes to story based rulesets and creating moments in gameplay IMO.

#9586 1 year ago

Thanks Dwight. It says alot that you read this forum and fine tune the game. Make me happy to know a program designer who stands with his game.

#9587 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Awesome to see Dwight diving back into turtles with all the updates lately! People are gonna have a No Man’s Sky come-to-jesus moment with this game after it’s vaulted, like ghostbusters.
If I had a few suggestions, it might be insider related:
1. insider awards top scores for either single player or co-op games. Not sure if mando behaves the same, but I’m assuming it does. It’d be nice to differentiate single player scores from co-op ones.
2. I think a prestige system for your turtles levels would be amazing. once you get to level 4, there’s not much incentive to reset and start from lvl 1…. But… if you could somehow keep a record, some kind of badge or an icon, or something when you sign into the game that shows how many times you’ve reset and started back at level 1, I think it could be a huge boon to long-term engagement.
Dwight, thanks again for all of your creativity and taking risks with interesting rulesets. I wish all pinball machines had co-op mode!

With leveling turtles with Insider Connected I think it would be awesome to see turtle levels reset after say every 5 - 10 games once at level 4. After X number of games at level 4 that turtle level resets back to 1. That would keep things more interesting long term and keep the hook of leveling up turtles always there.

Dwight, please consider it Thank you for all of the updates.

#9588 1 year ago

Does anyone know if getting to final battle, but in a Co-op game awards the start final battle achievement?

#9589 1 year ago

Awesome update! Hope this fixes that reset issue people were having. I was lucky enough to never have had it. But was super bummed to hear people were. And that others were hesitant on buying the game because of it.

#9590 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Awesome to see Dwight diving back into turtles with all the updates lately! People are gonna have a No Man’s Sky come-to-jesus moment with this game after it’s vaulted, like ghostbusters

No man's sky is awesome now!

#9591 1 year ago
Quoted from hiker2099:

Thanks Dwight. It says alot that you read this forum and fine tune the game. Make me happy to know a program designer who stands with his game.

Thank you.

I just want to give credit where due. Corey Stup has been hot on the trail of the TPMB crash for some time and was the one that finally solved it. I would like to publicly thank him. Thanks Corey!

PS - I have No Man Sky coming for my SWITCH on Tuesday.

#9592 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

PS - I have No Man Sky comming for my SWITCH on Tuesday.

I'm up for this (hopefully) when PSVR2 hits! It's a bit too low-res on PSVR and I have too much difficulty with the Oculus Quest 2 controllers.

Give Corey a raise!

Rob

#9593 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

**** FIXED ****
TURTLE POWER MULTIBALL.

Quoted from Xaqery:

Thank you.

I just want to give credit where due. Corey Stup has been hot on the trail of the TPMB crash for some time and was the one that finally solved it. I would like to publicly thank him. Thanks Corey!

Come on Xaqery you're just gonna tease me like that? Can we get some details on what exactly the issue was? I literally had a dream that I figured it out at one point!

#9594 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Thank you.

This game is much better with the little tweaks over the last couple updates, you guys are doing great work!
I am also excited to see how No Man's Sky performs on my Switch! Its great on Series X.

#9595 1 year ago
Quoted from mikespins:

**** FIXED ****
TURTLE POWER MULTIBALL.
when it could have.
MONSTER mode.
**** TWEAKED ****
only.
game.
[quoted image]

Yes!!

Quoted from Xaqery:

Thank you.

Thanks Dwight for posting updates here and a BIG thanks to Mr. Stub for finding that pesky starship trooper sized bug!
Now for this game to go into some tournaments to make people realize Borg and Xaqery 's brilliant work on this game. ...it'll happen.
Funny, before you posted, I though, this is just Dwight having a coder or 2 looking into the bugs, not Stern giving you time to work on it again. I can't wait for an update when you get a chance to fine tune it (and hopefully get rid of the existing smaller bugs (like the ones with 'I want a body', and marshmallows). But now that the big bug is fixed (hopefully), I'm happy for now and know that it often takes some time to polish the game off.
Thanks again for keeping us in the loop too, I know you're busy with your next game (I'm hoping Back to the Future, I think you'd be perfect for that theme).

Quoted from shaub:

Come on Xaqery you're just gonna tease me like that? Can we get some details on what exactly the issue was? I literally had a dream that I figured it out at one point!

Sounds like it was something to do with the display. With the last code I was getting the animations going black more often, I wonder if he (Corey Stub) has been tweaking that and eventually found it. ...one of the tpmb animation triggers maybe? (Can you tell I'm not a coder ). Even then though, to have a full reset; I'm with you now that you've got me thinking more about it, it would be interesting to hear what it was.

Added 18 months ago:

Sorry Corey Stup (not "Stub"), I realized after that I misspelled your name.

#9596 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Thank you.

Many thanks to both of you!

I have this game parked right next to Munsters and STNG!

This bug is was a major buzzkill in an otherwise excellent game! Not anymore!

#9597 1 year ago

Thank you Xaqery and Corey! This was the thing I’ve been waiting for since launch.

#9598 1 year ago

I had my first TPMB crash the other day. This is great news with this code update!

#9599 1 year ago

These updates are great n we really appreciate it DWIGHT AND COREY. The only thing I really wish for is the scoreing to really be brought up sometime or another like on other games. Don’t get me wrong I love my turtles i just get aggravated when I have a hell of a multiball going like crazy n still get 1-2 million points n other pins 20 -30 million. Like I said said thanks for all y’all our doing on turtles it n my Munsters premium are bolted to the floor.

#9600 1 year ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

Thank you.

Nice! No Man's Sky is awesome. I played a ton of it in VR. I'd love to go back to it when it comes to PSVR2.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 192 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/192 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.