(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

2 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 9,570 posts
  • 688 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 hour ago by hiker2099
  • Topic is favorited by 285 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 246 votes
    49%
  • Premium 141 votes
    28%
  • LE 114 votes
    23%

(501 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

2803B7FA-3684-4594-829A-95BD271D727E (resized).jpeg
IMG_2380 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2381 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2382 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2383 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2384 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2385 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2387 (resized).jpeg
IMG_2388 (resized).jpeg
20220120_151531 (resized).jpg
20220120_152908 (resized).jpg
4566B326-A0FF-4B9A-946A-B904CE1B8C39 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
40841877-4D14-4B8D-8392-751DF9000F40 (resized).jpeg
27CA4D96-1855-4504-890F-E34EE6E0C2E3 (resized).jpeg
B26CDBC7-5612-42E0-B56C-FB11F7DD2633 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 9,570 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 192.
#9501 11 days ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

Did you power cycle the machine after the update? I just wrote a new sd card image for my LE tonight. After updating node boards (etc), node 9 on my game stayed off. There was no upper playfield GI and the game kept launching balls trying to load the van, but that was failing. After a power cycle it seems to be working ok.
Rob

I’ll try that

#9502 11 days ago
Quoted from gmanrulz46:

did they fix the reset issue?

yes yes yes !!!

#9503 11 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

...but I think this might be where the brilliance lies with this game if there can be multiple avenues to get a good score. I'd say it's getting closer.

Agreed. This is what I've been saying for a long time. I just want options. Let me make some decisions on how to approach things, maybe add in some risk/reward type decisions and you've got yourself a great game.

#9504 11 days ago

I'm glad everyone is psyched about this update! I JUST bought one of these and it's being delivered on Sunday.

Now to find someone who's willing to part with their topper...

#9505 11 days ago
Quoted from TroyS:

yes yes yes !!!

Re: tpmb reset
Nothing here so far on 1.53 but I've only played tpmb about 5 times so far; I'll be still holding my breath for the next 45.

Quoted from shaub:

Agreed. This is what I've been saying for a long time. I just want options. Let me make some decisions on how to approach things, maybe add in some risk/reward type decisions and you've got yourself a great game.

Yeah, and you're definitely right. Not enough games do this imo too, would be great to see a game in the future be truly balanced in the future where there's like 5 or 10 different strategies that you can progress that are equally valuable. Some new board games like Blood Rage and Through the Ages do it well, I bet Dwight would love to do something this deep one day.
What do you think of the new scoring so far shaub? I was worried that it might throw the characters out of balance. I think it weekend Mikey, but not too much. The hurry ups, tumb and tpmb are still a little undervalued but I feel the game has opened up way more than I expected with the eppisode increases and npp after l2. Need those smaller bugs fixed still too, but I'm excited again about the direction of the code.

Quoted from qbass187:

I'm glad everyone is psyched about this update! I JUST bought one of these and it's being delivered on Sunday.
Now to find someone who's willing to part with their topper...

Congrats man and welcome to the club! You're in for a treat but get ready for a rollercoaster of 'why the hell did I buy this game, must sell it right away' followed by a peak of ' this is the best game ever made'.

#9506 11 days ago

Sh*t did they fix the reset issue…? They opened up gameplay! Don’t make me buy this game again.

#9507 11 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

What do you think of the new scoring so far shaub? I was worried that it might throw the characters out of balance. I think it weekend Mikey, but not too much. The hurry ups, tumb and tpmb are still a little undervalued but I feel the game has opened up way more than I expected with the eppisode increases and npp after l2. Need those smaller bugs fixed still too, but I'm excited again about the direction of the code.

I actually haven't played the new code yet, but I like the idea of making episodes more valuable in general so I think it will be good. I am a bit worried about how valuable Raph is, primarily with the persistent perks enabled from Insider Connected. He was already overpowered in that situation so this only makes it even more pronounced. I have my game set to Competition Mode just so persistent perks AREN'T enabled, which makes the game much better overall.

Would still like to see TUMB scoring boosted, primarily by making progression through it a bit easier rather than boosting any values. There IS points there, you've just got to advance through it. I would suggest things like less shots to light rescues (4 for 1st one, 6 for 2nd, 8 for 3rd, or something like that), allow a timed single ball portion to resurrect the mode by completing a rescue (like 10 seconds), change up some of the perks, a "disable timer for rescue" would be good (Wrath of Krang maybe, because it's harder to get to before TUMB than others), maybe a perk could enable the single ball resurrect phase even (maybe the Slash one or the 2nd Baxter mode).

Im fine with Turtle Power MB being lower scoring, as kind of a gimme type MB. Good for completing an episode, lighting 2x, getting an April hurry, etc. I've seen it suggested to remove Mondo JP and Jackpoto Grande from TPMB. And make it so each Turtle Shots are just jackpots, and the Super Jackpot/add-a-ball at the right ramp and repeat. Keep it simple.

#9508 11 days ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:

Sh*t did they fix the reset issue…?

This remains to be seen. It wasn't specifically mentioned but it's always been an intermittent/rare issue that pops up and is annoying but you can often go for a long time without seeing it.

#9509 11 days ago

daveyvandy has updated the 1987 Code for the Pro (and PRE/LE as well) now!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-stern-the-1987-code

#9510 11 days ago
Quoted from Collin:

daveyvandy has updated the 1987 Code for the Pro (and PRE/LE as well) now!
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tmnt-stern-the-1987-code

Does anyone know if the April mod can benefit from whatever the 1987 mod is doing to be compatible with newer TMNT releases or is the April code doing things differently from the 1987 code that's causing issues?

Edit: seems like the 1987 code has an error message (every time it boots, maybe?) and IC doesn't work? I don't have IC, so I don't care terribly much about that, but I'm not a huge fan of an error message every time the game boots.

#9511 10 days ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Does anyone know if the April mod can benefit from whatever the 1987 mod is doing to be compatible with newer TMNT releases or is the April code doing things differently from the 1987 code that's causing issues?
Edit: seems like the 1987 code has an error message (every time it boots, maybe?) and IC doesn't work? I don't have IC, so I don't care terribly much about that, but I'm not a huge fan of an error message every time the game boots.

Working on removing the error message visual... Not much can be done with getting IC to work with it though.

#9512 10 days ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Working on removing the error message visual... Not much can be done with getting IC to work with it though.

That's great news! Thanks for the work you do. Hope you and Scandell can get your killer mods working 100% again on the new and future code updates.

#9513 10 days ago

Updated my Pro to latest 1.53 code and during TPMB the playfield went dark and flippers stopped working. The LCD froze. Then the pin rebooted. I assume this is the reset some are talking about?

#9514 10 days ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Updated my Pro to latest 1.53 code and during TPMB the playfield went dark and flippers stopped working. The LCD froze. Then the pin rebooted. I assume this is the reset some are talking about?

Yes I’ve had it once but haven’t had it happen after that.

#9515 10 days ago

Just experienced the reset/crash bug for the first time this week. Still on 1.50. Here's the details of how I triggered it:

Ball 3, one episode started and failed. Started multiball, hit the left ramp, then shot a ball into the pizza parlor/episode start. Game went silent and screen went dark.

#9516 10 days ago
Quoted from Merendino:

Just experienced the reset/crash bug for the first time this week. Still on 1.50. Here's the details of how I triggered it:

Ball 3, one episode started and failed. Started multiball, hit the left ramp, then shot a ball into the pizza parlor/episode start. Game went silent and screen went dark.

Hmm, that's not the typical Turtle Power MB reset. Maybe related to Stern Insider Connected? All of the new updates a couple days ago mentioned a potential crash relating to that I think.

#9517 10 days ago

I’ve never had any problems with my tmnt n I’m on 1.52. Should I update to 1.53 Is it alot better on scoreing cause that’s my biggest complaint if not much different than I will leave it alone.

#9518 10 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

I’ve never had any problems with my tmnt n I’m on 1.52. Should I update to 1.53 Is it alot better on scoreing cause that’s my biggest complaint if not much different than I will leave it alone.

It makes the Neutrino Pizza Party actually attainable by mere mortals and doubles the episode scoring. I think it's worth the trouble of taking off the back glass and doing the quick update.

#9519 10 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Yeah, this is a pretty consequential update.

#9520 10 days ago
Quoted from Collin:

Yeah, this is a pretty consequential update.

Well I’ll do it I just hate to loose my April mod to. I think I’ll try the 1987 mod it’s ready for 1.53 to n see how I like it.

#9521 10 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

Yeah, I bet. I guess I should've mentioned I have a pro.
Fixed:
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
I'd say about 50 steps to get to this. And this is without actually taking most of the plastics off, just shifting the 2 around it.
Still have some other things to do, I'll get back with a review of how if the parlor shoots better. I'm also cleaning and waxing so I'll give a review after I can actually see the ball fly around instead of just a blur.

System-J
I tried to find if someone replied, sorry if I missed it. You're missing a one-way gate. I had issues with the lock bouncing balls out on clean hits after one ball was locked. Unless you removed it for cleaning. <edit> I contacted stern to see if this was on purpose or not. I thought maybe it was supposed to be harder with more balls locked. </edit> I've attached the picture I was sent to assist with troubleshooting. My TMNT didn't ship with this gate and it was super dangerous and very difficult to lock ball three with this gate missing. Ball two would give trouble, but would stay without a clean shot, a clean shot would bounce out. Hope this helps.

Capture (resized).JPG

#9522 9 days ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

System-J
I tried to find if someone replied, sorry if I missed it. You're missing a one-way gate. I had issues with the lock bouncing balls out on clean hits after one ball was locked. Unless you removed it for cleaning. <edit> I contacted stern to see if this was on purpose or not. I thought maybe it was supposed to be harder with more balls locked. </edit> I've attached the picture I was sent to assist with troubleshooting. My TMNT didn't ship with this gate and it was super dangerous and very difficult to lock ball three with this gate missing. Ball two would give trouble, but would stay without a clean shot, a clean shot would bounce out. Hope this helps.
[quoted image]

Oh man, thanks! You're right, it is missing the gate. I didn't think twice about those unused posts. I wonder if Stern will send one out. I'm the 3rd owner of this and it was bought around when it was released. If Stern flakes out I'll have to grab one myself.
Thanks a bunch, I don't seem to have as drastic of rejects as you did, but I bet it'll help.

Quoted from shaub:

I actually haven't played the new code yet, but I like the idea of making episodes more valuable in general so I think it will be good. I am a bit worried about how valuable Raph is, primarily with the persistent perks enabled from Insider Connected. He was already overpowered in that situation so this only makes it even more pronounced. I have my game set to Competition Mode just so persistent perks AREN'T enabled, which makes the game much better overall.
Would still like to see TUMB scoring boosted, primarily by making progression through it a bit easier rather than boosting any values. There IS points there, you've just got to advance through it. I would suggest things like less shots to light rescues (4 for 1st one, 6 for 2nd, 8 for 3rd, or something like that), allow a timed single ball portion to resurrect the mode by completing a rescue (like 10 seconds), change up some of the perks, a "disable timer for rescue" would be good (Wrath of Krang maybe, because it's harder to get to before TUMB than others), maybe a perk could enable the single ball resurrect phase even (maybe the Slash one or the 2nd Baxter mode).
Im fine with Turtle Power MB being lower scoring, as kind of a gimme type MB. Good for completing an episode, lighting 2x, getting an April hurry, etc. I've seen it suggested to remove Mondo JP and Jackpoto Grande from TPMB. And make it so each Turtle Shots are just jackpots, and the Super Jackpot/add-a-ball at the right ramp and repeat. Keep it simple.

I think tumb could be boosted with more powerfull eppisode perks too. Like double or triple the boost. For instance Slash gives you 500k extra per foot.
I agree with your IC review. I still say it's half baked. And I doubt Dwight has had much time to integrate it. I don't have one, but I'm tempted. I like that you can turn off the level memory with competition mode.
I don't have any experience with IC on tmnt but I think Dwight could do something like reset the training the game after you achieve L4. So it could be a bit of a risk/reward too. So you decide if it's worth staying at l3 or if you going to go for bigger perks on your current game. That still doesn't solve Raph's training being overpowered at his L3 x3 though, so i don't know if this is a great fix. Meh, just an idea.

#9523 9 days ago
Quoted from System-J:

I think tumb could be boosted with more powerfull eppisode perks too. Like double or triple the boost. For instance Slash gives you 500k extra per foot.

Yeah that would definitely help.

Quoted from System-J:

I like that you can turn off the level memory with competition mode.
I don't have any experience with IC on tmnt but I think Dwight could do something like reset the training the game after you achieve L4. So it could be a bit of a risk/reward too. So you decide if it's worth staying at l3 or if you going to go for bigger perks on your current game. That still doesn't solve Raph's training being overpowered at his L3 x3 though, so i don't know if this is a great fix. Meh, just an idea.

At least there is the option to disable persistent perks, it would be nice to have it as a separate adjustment as well so it doesn't have to be in competition mode. That alone makes Raph less overpowered because getting to Level 4 is still difficult.

Also, I noticed that Neutrino Pizza Party now has a mode total overlay when it ends, nice to see issues like that addressed. Not sure if that was added previously, I havent played NPP in quite some time.

#9524 9 days ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

System-J
[quoted image]

Wait. Is that a Pro? I don't seem to see a gate on mine. But I'd have to take a closer look.

#9525 9 days ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Wait. Is that a Pro? I don't seem to see a gate on mine. But I'd have to take a closer look.

Yeah, it's a pro. I emailed stern so I'm hoping they can confirm if there was supposed to be one. That diagram is for the prem., but there are empty posts on mine.

#9526 9 days ago

Funny thing happened last night.

I had been deadset on selling my TMNT Pro for awhile. I've had it for about 18 months and had kinda hit the wall with it. Added a Rush Pro, then JP Pro, so I needed to move something to offest the spends. Had barely touched TMNT for the last few months, so I figured it was time.

Went to the garage last night, looked at the amazing art on the backglass, and immediately felt pangs of nostalgia. I've spent HOURS on this game, just getting totally destroyed by it but also improving by leaps and bounds. This pin has made me a better pinball player, and between that and the theme pulling at my early 90s upbringing it has earned a place in my heart.

So now I am downloading 1.53 code and figuring out which pin I will have to move instead. Anyone want to buy a Fish Tales? Lol. Turtle Power Forever (or at least until something shinier comes along).

#9527 9 days ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

System-J
[quoted image]

(And CC baxterstockman)

Thanks a ton BNH, Stern already got back to me (on the weekend!?!), confirmed there should be a gate on the pro, and is trying to get one for me under warranty:

"I'm looking at the technical drawing for the Pro, and it's there on the Pro as well.

535-5269-03 - One Way Gate Bracket
535-5307-03 - One Way Wire Gate
232-5201-00 - Screw, 6-32 x 3/8" PPH MS SEMS (one for each side of the bracket)"

For anyone having reject issues from the pizza parlor, have a look to see if you're missing the gate.
Here's mine with the gate missing from the factory:
20220607_140243 (resized).jpg

20220607_144001 (resized).jpg

And where the gate should be Thanks to DNHansen:
3ae85dd06e447af02d92c110266e4ec08d4cbbcf (resized).jpg

Maybe even worth a 'Key Post' under Pizza Parlor rejects or something. ...for whoever is monitoring the thread.

#9528 9 days ago
Quoted from shaub:

Hmm, that's not the typical Turtle Power MB reset. Maybe related to Stern Insider Connected? All of the new updates a couple days ago mentioned a potential crash relating to that I think.

The code I have installed was prior to Stern Insider Connected if I'm not mistaken.

#9529 9 days ago

Can we get some confirmation from other Pro owners that they have that on theirs?

I swear I've seen tons of pictures from people troubleshooting things and I never noticed a gate before.

That picture appears to be for a premium.

#9530 9 days ago

My Pro has the gate. Build date 9/24/21. If you look at the plastic the Party Wagon is mounted to you can see a cutout for the gate to fit through it.

75842E25-0B6D-4284-8788-9C5C4574B074 (resized).jpeg

#9531 8 days ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Can we get some confirmation from other Pro owners that they have that on theirs?
I swear I've seen tons of pictures from people troubleshooting things and I never noticed a gate before.
That picture appears to be for a premium.

I also have a gate there on a pro, build date 2020-07-30.

#9532 4 days ago

This is sort of a bizarre bug that I’ve had happen a few times.

I start up a game playing as Michelangelo and have a bad first ball. Once it drains I hold in the left flipper and start button to end the game. Once I hit the start button again to start a new game, the Turtle Power insert is blinking to start TPMB. Hitting the shot will in fact start it, without the prerequisite shots to the right ramp. Again, this is with Michelangelo, not Donatello.

I’m on the latest code, but it’s happened to me before in the past as well. I’ve had other weird things happen in the following game after ending a game with the flipper and start button (like the back post going down upon plunging, even if I didn’t hold the left flipper for the skill shot).

Neither of these things are a big deal, but weird regardless. Anyone else experience this?

#9533 4 days ago
Quoted from shaub:

This remains to be seen. It wasn't specifically mentioned but it's always been an intermittent/rare issue that pops up and is annoying but you can often go for a long time without seeing it.

Mine was rebooting like 1 in 10 games. Since the patch and like 50 games not a single issue.

#9534 4 days ago
Quoted from rcb5588:

I start up a game playing as Michelangelo and have a bad first ball. Once it drains I hold in the left flipper and start button to end the game. Once I hit the start button again to start a new game, the Turtle Power insert is blinking to start TPMB. Hitting the shot will in fact start it, without the prerequisite shots to the right ramp. Again, this is with Michelangelo, not Donatello.
I’m on the latest code, but it’s happened to me before in the past as well. I’ve had other weird things happen in the following game after ending a game with the flipper and start button (like the back post going down upon plunging, even if I didn’t hold the left flipper for the skill shot).
Neither of these things are a big deal, but weird regardless. Anyone else experience this?

I use the start button to start a new game after ball one. It'll keep the ball in the shooter lane, saves time. I haven't experienced anything odd doing that, I mostly use Michelangelo. I'd recommend emailing Stern though so they know.

#9535 4 days ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

I use the start button to start a new game after ball one. It'll keep the ball in the shooter lane, saves time. I haven't experienced anything odd doing that, I mostly use Michelangelo. I'd recommend emailing Stern though so they know.

Why do you start a new game after only one ball have I missed something on my tmnt

#9536 4 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

Why do you start a new game after only one ball have I missed something on my tmnt

Standard feature on most new stern games. Hold down the start button for a few seconds and it will restart from ball one. I'm pretty sure you have to enable it in the settings though and it has to be on free play. It's kind of frowned upon though, but I definitely take advantage of it when I'm in a rageful mood.

#9537 4 days ago
Quoted from rcb5588:

This could be a magnetized ball issue preventing your ball from draining properly if after you reset your game and it's starting with that ball still locked. This could also be a stuck switch or gate. When you reset your game all locked balls should kick out/eject and drain. I would imagine your game would alert you of missing balls if you attempted to start a new game without all balls in the trough. Are you certain you're not meaning Pizza Power multi ball? (Mikey starts this when he makes a shot into the pizza parlor if memory serves.)

Code 1.53 has really brought me back into this game, it was neat seeing Neutrino Pizza Party for the first time and for the 2nd time ever I got to Team Up with Casey Jones while playing as Raph (don't judge my meager pinball ability)

Dealing with April's lifeless gaze is worth it; many exes have given me that same look and I've learned to live with it. "Sorry for future therapy".

#9538 4 days ago
Quoted from big-c66:

On Turtles, mostly when I'm trying to get to something and don't get progress on ball one. I haven't in awhile. I did a lot when trying to get to Neutrino Pizza Party when it was first added.

Quoted from daveyvandy:

Standard feature on most new stern games. Hold down the start button for a few seconds and it will restart from ball one. I'm pretty sure you have to enable it in the settings though and it has to be on free play. It's kind of frowned upon though, but I definitely take advantage of it when I'm in a rageful mood.

It's on by default, but is a setting on Sterns. I only have spike 2 games from Stern so I can't speak on the others. It works on location as well just needs a credit active and for the game to be past ball two for all players. It works on Bally/Williams games as well. I use it frequently in tournaments to end multiplayer games that were abandoned on ball two to avoid waiting on ball saves and whatnot. I didn't know it was frowned upon.

#9539 4 days ago
Quoted from DNHansen:

On Turtles, mostly when I'm trying to get to something and don't get progress on ball one. I haven't in awhile. I did a lot when trying to get to Neutrino Pizza Party when it was first added.

It's on by default, but is a setting on Sterns. I only have spike 2 games from Stern so I can't speak on the others. It works on location as well just needs a credit active and for the game to be past ball two for all players. It works on Bally/Williams games as well. I use it frequently in tournaments to end multiplayer games that were abandoned on ball two to avoid waiting on ball saves and whatnot. I didn't know it was frowned upon.

Lol, just frowned upon if you're playing by yourself and trying to get the best score.

#9540 4 days ago

Cheap mod I learned on another thread car wrap almost done

27CA4D96-1855-4504-890F-E34EE6E0C2E3 (resized).jpeg3FF3F080-4CE8-4669-AFCF-2BCAE5F9DCBE (resized).jpegB26CDBC7-5612-42E0-B56C-FB11F7DD2633 (resized).jpeg
#9541 4 days ago

Amazing job,you should make a how to for pinball parts,I would try doing it!

#9542 4 days ago
Quoted from Delta9:

What are you using and where did you order it? That is a great idea!

#9543 4 days ago

That purple looks awesome with the premium art package.

#9544 4 days ago

This is the stuff I used VViViD+ Ultra Gloss Candy Purple... amazon.com link » im no pro but i took my time and will tell u all how i did it first off rub clean your parts with rubbing alcohol especially the top bar theirs oil on our hands the stuff wont stick but clean with alcohol and it will the tools needed are a handfull of razor blades and a heat gun it’s really easy i even did the shooter plate

40841877-4D14-4B8D-8392-751DF9000F40 (resized).jpeg
#9545 3 days ago
Quoted from Delta9:

This is the stuff I used

What size worked out to wrap it all?

#9546 3 days ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

What size worked out to wrap it all?

3ft x 5ft

#9547 3 days ago
Quoted from Delta9:

This is the stuff I used VViViD+ Ultra Gloss Candy Purple... amazon.com link » im no pro but i took my time and will tell u all how i did it first off rub clean your parts with rubbing alcohol especially the top bar theirs oil on our hands the stuff wont stick but clean with alcohol and it will the tools needed are a handfull of razor blades and a heat gun it’s really easy i even did the shooter plate
[quoted image]

That looks awesome..

Is it ok if I ask for a photo of the back of the legs or lockdown bar?

We have a friend that wraps cars and he is keen to see the back so he can do some of our games.

#9548 3 days ago

Yes please

#9549 3 days ago

I don’t want to bother you but any advise would be much appreciated.i am trying this color on aiq premium.i am sure there are hundreds of dyi videos on wrapping.
Thanks

#9550 3 days ago
Quoted from Delta9:

I though about doing this as well, my question is: How does it feel compared to the metal? I have several samples of the material that I was going to use on other projects and to me it would feel grippy. And depending on how you play, will it hold up and not wrinkle/stretch/discolor.

It does look great though.

Keep us posted over the long term as well.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore
Playfield - Protection
Pin Monk
There are 9,570 posts in this topic. You are on page 191 of 192.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!