(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 241.
#8651 2 years ago

Hey! I have been "Finishing" TUMB lately. So, when you go into TUMB, If I have the krang mode perks, It seems like I only have to rescue one turtle to get to "Pizza Party." It also seems like when I do this, it gives me "April Hurryups" and "Krang Combo" for Cowabunga progress.

Do you guys see the same? I thought you had to rescue all three turtles to get to pizza party... but even last night. I hit my shots / lit the rescue... hit Michelangelo - BOOM.... Pizza party... Is this right?

#8652 2 years ago

So I’m having an issue that may or may not be related to the latest code. During at least pizza multiball if a second or third ball goes into the lair the balls don’t eject out of that area.

Could this be a bug or is possibly due to magnetized balls? I’ve had magnetized balls in the game before and that’s most noticeable by the van lock not releasing balls, that’s not happening as of yet on my game with the latest code. When the balls in the lair get stuck there’s a lair lock icon on the screen. So far I’ve only noticed this with the latest code, second time it’s occurred.

Thank you

A2AB008A-56F3-45D1-9EAB-0009BBCFE923 (resized).jpegA2AB008A-56F3-45D1-9EAB-0009BBCFE923 (resized).jpeg
B5BDF606-8631-49AC-9236-7FB3578D6DB8 (resized).jpegB5BDF606-8631-49AC-9236-7FB3578D6DB8 (resized).jpeg

#8653 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

So I’m having an issue that may or may not be related to the latest code. During at least pizza multiball if a second or third ball goes into the lair the balls don’t eject out of that area.
Could this be a bug or is possibly due to magnetized balls? I’ve had magnetized balls in the game before and that’s most noticeable by the van lock not releasing balls, that’s not happening as of yet on my game with the latest code. When the balls in the lair get stuck there’s a lair lock icon on the screen. So far I’ve only noticed this with the latest code, second time it’s occurred.
Thank you
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

Show off!

Are you hearing the solenoid fire? It should only ever have one ball in there. Whenever it gets two, it's supposed to release one. I would suspect magnetized balls if the solenoid fired to release the ball after the second one got in there.

#8654 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Show off!
Are you hearing the solenoid fire? It should only ever have one ball in there. Whenever it gets two, it's supposed to release one. I would suspect magnetized balls if the solenoid fired to release the ball after the second one got in there.

Lol I had a good game going. Yeah the solenoid does fire, I ended the game and it then triggered. I’ll try swapping out the balls yet again, have some from Titan Pinball to try.

#8655 2 years ago

Made some building inserts for my speakers lights, changed out T-molding and added more ooze. Going to order IC and install on the coin door.

7E4678D4-FDA9-4864-84E3-4E6E2EF5777B (resized).jpeg7E4678D4-FDA9-4864-84E3-4E6E2EF5777B (resized).jpegA0207281-3827-431E-99D2-5568108A84B8 (resized).jpegA0207281-3827-431E-99D2-5568108A84B8 (resized).jpegF0A13EB0-20A5-4A90-BBC6-FEC0E3FB698E (resized).jpegF0A13EB0-20A5-4A90-BBC6-FEC0E3FB698E (resized).jpeg
#8656 2 years ago
Quoted from Glockshots:

Made some building inserts for my speakers lights, changed out T-molding and added more ooze. Going to order IC and install on the coin door.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That’s nice we’re did you get all the ooze
I never thought about putting on the bottom of the cabinet on my turtles it looks good. I need to do this to my Munsters premium on back glass n bottom of cabinet to it would be sweet. Lol

#8657 2 years ago
Quoted from big-c66:

That’s nice we’re did you get all the ooze
I never thought about putting on the bottom of the cabinet on my turtles it looks good. I need to do this to my Munsters premium on back glass n bottom of cabinet to it would be sweet. Lol

Thanks, I made the ooze out of 3/8 ply on a scrollsaw, painted and epoxied them.

#8658 2 years ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

Hey! I have been "Finishing" TUMB lately. So, when you go into TUMB, If I have the krang mode perks, It seems like I only have to rescue one turtle to get to "Pizza Party." It also seems like when I do this, it gives me "April Hurryups" and "Krang Combo" for Cowabunga progress.
Do you guys see the same? I thought you had to rescue all three turtles to get to pizza party... but even last night. I hit my shots / lit the rescue... hit Michelangelo - BOOM.... Pizza party... Is this right?

I wish I had this much experience with team up. There's some great progression in the MB's. I just got to Final battle for the first time; Ive only got to the second level but I was really impressed with it.
There's so many wierd little rules in the game. I wish the booklet they released had a bit more information so we could make sense of things like this. Maybe they want some surprises, but when things like what you're experiencing happen, it's just confusing.

#8659 2 years ago

Considering a shaker motor for my Premium but I don't think I'd like the hard shaking at the beginning of ninja pizza multiball. For anyone running the new 1.51 code, has that changed at all? I would probably put the shaker setting at "Moderate Use".

#8660 2 years ago
Quoted from System-J:

I wish I had this much experience with team up. There's some great progression in the MB's. I just got to Final battle for the first time; Ive only got to the second level but I was really impressed with it.
There's so many wierd little rules in the game. I wish the booklet they released had a bit more information so we could make sense of things like this. Maybe they want some surprises, but when things like what you're experiencing happen, it's just confusing.

I thought you had to "RESCUE" all 3 turtles (the ones you are NOT playing as). I can't remember which mode does what. But I know you want to play "I want a body" and then - once that mode is completed, you want to play "The Wrath of Krang" (changing modes by hitting the standups. I HATE the way this game has you picking modes. It can be so punishing).

If you have "The Wrath of Krang" beaten - it means you have to only hit two lit shots to start the rescue process (vs the usual - six). Then - I think one of the Shredder modes is "Rescue Any" so, instead of the turtles being lit - only one at a time... they are all lit up, and you can hit a nice and easy shot into Michalangelo. And boom! you beat it. I thought - HOWEVER - (as I said above) - that you had to rescue all three turtles to light pizza party. Also - If you get to Pizza Party - It spots you ONE "ACHIEVEMENT" towards Cowabunga. I know the first thing it seems to give you is the April HurryUps.

One game the other day - I went through all 8 modes. Beat TUMB the first time through - it spotted me April. Then, I got all the way through the modes again back to TUMB - and beat it - AGAIN, and it spotted me "Jackpoto Grande" which - for me - is not what I want. Triple Mondo is the thing I can NEVER seem to get regularly. I have been to Portal in the Park, MORE TIMES than I have ever gotten Triple Mondo.

#8661 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thank you
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

That's an prem/le problem

I have a Pro and this is not a thing. Have never seen a "Lair Lock" on the PRO
However, that is pretty cool, though.

Yes - I have had odd magnetization on the pinballs, as well. Even a few times, they have literally been stuck together sitting on a "down" flipper.
So, my flipper is just - sitting there, me = not pushing the button. and the balls are just sitting there. Magnetized together, and therefore - they won't roll.

No idea why this happens. I have the same balls in other games that have magnets and no issue. Have even swapped them out, and TMNT is the only issue.

#8662 2 years ago
Quoted from ag83:

Considering a shaker motor for my Premium but I don't think I'd like the hard shaking at the beginning of ninja pizza multiball. For anyone running the new 1.51 code, has that changed at all? I would probably put the shaker setting at "Moderate Use".

I thought prem's had a shaker. Maybe I am wrong. I LOVE my shaker - the thing goes nuts. Im all about it.

#8663 2 years ago

The shaker is super strong on multiball. Shakes the machine badly.

#8664 2 years ago
Quoted from beltking:

The shaker is super strong on multiball. Shakes the machine badly.

Ok thanks for the confirmation that the current code didn't fix it. I like a quick strong shake (e.g. Jurassic Park dinosaur roar) but not an extended one. Sounds like I'll pass on the shaker for Turtles.

#8665 2 years ago
Quoted from ag83:

Ok thanks for the confirmation that the current code didn't fix it. I like a quick strong shake (e.g. Jurassic Park dinosaur roar) but not an extended one. Sounds like I'll pass on the shaker for Turtles.

I'm with you, had I known that it sounded like the machine is coming apart I would have not bought one.

#8666 2 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

I'm with you, had I known that it sounded like the machine is coming apart I would have not bought one.

You can adjust the weights so it doesn’t rattle the house. It makes it much more of a rumble than a rattle.

#8667 2 years ago
Quoted from ag83:

Even for the moderate setting, the thing still shakes like a total bastard at the start of Ninja Pizza Multiball. If I could disable the shaker just for that one event and leave it at max otherwise, I'd be much happier.

#8668 2 years ago
Quoted from maffewl:

You can adjust the weights so it doesn’t rattle the house. It makes it much more of a rumble than a rattle.

maffewl is spot on with this - one of the weights in your shaker can be rotated 90 degrees, which will reduce the overall power of the shaker effect. I had to do this to my TMNT as well.

IMG_1254 (resized).JPGIMG_1254 (resized).JPG
#8669 2 years ago
Quoted from System-J:

The Tilt Forums wiki rulesheet is up to date and has more complete information about the rules: http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-tmnt-rulesheet/6599 some detail may be missing but that is the best place to find the information on modern games' rulesets.

#8670 2 years ago

I had a weird thing happen today with my game. The game boots up, when you hit start and the playfield goes black and reboots. Everything was working as it should until yesterday. I noticed on startup when it finishes booting up, it would play the theme song as if I was turning up the volume. I didnt think much of it and continued. Today it would do the same thing but not start a game. I noticed it randomly rebooted. When I hit the start button, the playfield goes dark and the game would reboot.
Here is my setup and what I did to fix it:
I have a premium with shaker motor, Stern volume controls on the front door, Stern topper, Flipper Fidelity 5.25" speakers with Speaker Led kit. Im also running the custom 1.51 April code on a new SD card. About a week ago I added the LED speaker kit. It plugs into the the bill validator power in the power supply.
I put the original SD card back in the game with v1.50 and had no issue. I also burned another SD card with the custom 1.51 April code on it and im having no issues. I put the problem SD card back in the game and a USB stick to back up all the setting. I then put my newly made SD card back in the back and restored only the high scores. Still no problems.
Just as another note..I did have the my game go dark during Turtle multi-ball
Anyways, all seems good now. Just want to let everyone know in case someone runs into the same issue. Hope this helps.

#8671 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

I had a weird thing happen today with my game. The game boots up, when you hit start and the playfield goes black and reboots. Everything was working as it should until yesterday. I noticed on startup when it finishes booting up, it would play the theme song as if I was turning up the volume. I didnt think much of it and continued. Today it would do the same thing but not start a game. I noticed it randomly rebooted. When I hit the start button, the playfield goes dark and the game would reboot.
I have a premium with shaker motor, Stern volume controls on the front door, Stern topper, Flipper Fidelity 5.25" speakers with Speaker Led kit. Im also running the custom 1.51 April code on a new SD card. About a week ago I added the LED speaker kit. It plugs into the the bill validator power in the power supply.
I put the original SD card back in the game with v1.50 and had no issue. I also burned another SD card with the custom 1.51 April code on it and im having no issues. I put the problem SD card back in the game and a USB stick to back up all the setting. I then put my newly made SD card back in the back and restored only the high scores. Still no problems.
Anyways, all seems good now. Just want to let everyone know in case someone runs into the same issue. Hope this helps.

Going by other posts in the thread, this sounds exactly like what happens when you put Pro code on a Premium machine. Is there a chance you burned the Pro April code accidentally to your SD card?

#8672 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Going by other posts in the thread, this sounds exactly like what happens when you put Pro code on a Premium machine. Is there a chance you burned the Pro April code accidentally to your SD card?

No. I only download the premium/LE file. Plus, all other premium features are working, turtle van, bouncing Krang, diverter etc...

#8673 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

No. I only download the premium/LE file. Plus, all other premium features are working, turtle van, bouncing Krang, diverter etc...

Dang, I wish it had a simple explanation. I hope you don't run into this again!

#8674 2 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Dang, I wish it had a simple explanation. I hope you don't run into this again!

Me too. I hope it's not the April code. Being that people are noticing this random shut down problem during multi-ball, I think it might be a bug of some sort in the new 1.51 code. Ill keep playing to look for issues.

#8675 2 years ago

Damn, I was hoping this bug was fixed on the latest code update

So I had the first Baxter episode running and then triggered turtle power multiball. Is this usually how this bug happens?

61CC98AF-A286-4791-8125-839D176C978D (resized).jpeg61CC98AF-A286-4791-8125-839D176C978D (resized).jpeg
#8676 2 years ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Is this usually how this bug happens?

we dont know yet. But that's certainly something to test.

#8677 2 years ago

I was wondering what this was about with the ball locking and weird stuff happening in the update. Then I went to play a game and this happened in turtle power multi ball.

9AB4CF56-F594-43EB-B843-B024635578F7 (resized).jpeg9AB4CF56-F594-43EB-B843-B024635578F7 (resized).jpeg
#8678 2 years ago

Well… installed insider connected and fired up my TMNT Prem today hoping to level up and get some achievements.

Since I got this thing the Glider occasionally would do this thing where the tail end will jump off the ramp and get stuck there requiring me to pull the glass.

Now it’s happening all the time and sometimes seizes up because the spinning thing underneath the servo over spins and then gets jammed between the nuts and bolts holding the set onto the ramp. That then requires me to take the rails and ramp off to unseize it.

The issue seems to be the metal rod between the glider and servo. It used to be bent but it straightens out after a few games.

Anyone got a fix that lasts for more than a couple games?

4E5DEF80-B125-4C2E-9B1B-A16BBC4922BF (resized).jpeg4E5DEF80-B125-4C2E-9B1B-A16BBC4922BF (resized).jpegA60F96D8-1ABF-4188-B4D6-6E50FA21EB36 (resized).jpegA60F96D8-1ABF-4188-B4D6-6E50FA21EB36 (resized).jpeg

#8679 2 years ago
Quoted from MegaFeenix:I was wondering what this was about with the ball locking and weird stuff happening in the update. Then I went to play a game and this happened in turtle power multi ball. [quoted image]

balls getting stuck there or behaving strange could be due to magnetized balls. When the post goes down and a ball should be released and they are magnetized they are not fast enough. The post goes up again with the ball still in the lock and it will just be kicked back again.

you have the pro or prem/le version?

#8680 2 years ago

now, i know i was right about why i still dont want a TMNT home
so pity in a way... :/

#8681 2 years ago

So far I’ve had no problems with mine hopefully I’ll get lucky. Lol

#8682 2 years ago

Well since code update 1.51 I have constantly been averaging 50+mil games with ease! Somethings changed? I'm sure all y'all who pay more attention to detail can elaborate on scoring but it's definitely been tweaked. Sorry if this has already been pointed out. Over one year of owning TMNT and i still love the crap out of it! All them hatters can lick my wiggly toe..lol..

#8683 2 years ago

I'm totally late to the party as I just found this thread. I've now owned my TMNT Pro for 2 months and I love it. Especially Co-op mode with my 14 year old. I get that it's a bit on the tougher side, but I love the challenge and the theme is amazing for a 41 year old like me who grew up watching Turtles and collecting all the toys. I personally haven't seen any of these balls getting stuck issues on latest code 1.51, so I guess I can consider myself lucky. I got at least 900 overall plays too.

I will say when I first got the pin NIB, I did notice my first play through that the ball would get wedged in the lair pretty good and it wasn't the stopper preventing it, I just noticed that the lane itself was not wide enough by like a fraction to allow the ball to flow down to the left flipper lane. I don't know if anyone else has experienced that. I just opened up the playfield and loosen the screw from the bottom while pulling the lane and retightening. This did the trick.

#8684 2 years ago
Quoted from bicyclenut:

Anyways, all seems good now. Just want to let everyone know in case someone runs into the same issue. Hope this helps

Update on my situation for those that care:
Since I made a new SD card running the April code a few days ago, everything is working as it should with no issues or problems, other than me being a crappy player.

#8685 2 years ago

So…the Turtle Power multiball reset bug still exists in this new code iteration? Was having a hot game, got TP…game freezes and goes dead. They ever gonna find this bug or what?

#8686 2 years ago
Quoted from mpdpvdpin:

So…the Turtle Power multiball reset bug still exists in this new code iteration? Was having a hot game, got TP…game freezes and goes dead. They ever gonna find this bug or what?

It has happened to me 2x now. I am hoping they have a fix soon.

#8687 1 year ago

Back in the club. I feel like I bailed out before code was far enough along. Insider Connect kit on hand but not in a rush to install. Cliffys on order.

20220418_193154 (resized).jpg20220418_193154 (resized).jpg
#8688 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

Back in the club. I feel like I bailed out before code was far enough along. Insider Connect kit on hand but not in a rush to install. Cliffys on order.
[quoted image]

That’s great. I’ve had mine now for about 4-5 weeks and I love it the art work is fantastic. The more I play n learning the layout and rules I see just how good it is. Lol

#8689 1 year ago

I still love the game. Haven’t tried the new SD card approach for the TP multiball bug but also haven’t had the problem in a long time.

The code certainly has come a long way and I find it quite fun. I’m a good player and with my fast playing setup I still haven’t reached final battle on my machine. That’s ok, gives me a goal to shoot for. Great rewards for completing modes, fun awards for combos, multiballs are valuable enough on their own now, amazing light show, great music, etc etc. If you don’t like TMNT it may not be your game, but for me this game is all around just great. I’m sure if a noob came and played my machine they’d hate it though, I don’t mind setting something up tough as nails for my own enjoyment. The other one we have locally it set up less-steep with flipper power turned down so it’s a lot less punishing. Probably the way to go for most players to enjoy it.

#8690 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thank you
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I have the same thing happening. My problem is that switch #30 is not working. At least that's what I think my problem is.

TMNT Lair Lock (resized).pngTMNT Lair Lock (resized).png
#8691 1 year ago
Quoted from JonCBrand:

[quoted image]

Insider has the most dramatic effect on gameplay for TMNT vs any other stern. The fact that your turtles’ levels get saved to your account is game-changing, and the kind of thing I hope we see more of. I’d highly advise installing it.

#8692 1 year ago
Quoted from KingVidiot:

Insider has the most dramatic effect on gameplay for TMNT vs any other stern. The fact that your turtles’ levels get saved to your account is game-changing, and the kind of thing I hope we see more of. I’d highly advise installing it.

Insider is now installed just can't get wifi to work but have it on a cat6 temporarily. (waiting for stern to respond) I'm only 30 plays in to the NIB game, still finding shots.

#8693 1 year ago

From one of my favorite pins to completely unplayable.

Calibration test shows Far Left, Left, Center, Right, Far Right all are where they should be.

No idea why on startup it's suddenly started jumping off the ramp and getting stuck to the left on boot up rendering the game completely unplayable.

#8694 1 year ago
Quoted from Ediblebard:

I have the same thing happening. My problem is that switch #30 is not working. At least that's what I think my problem is.[quoted image]

Thank you! I'll make sure to check switch #30, will report back tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to fix a switch that isn't being reported as working? Could this just be a solder issue?

#8695 1 year ago

Are any of you reporting your bugs back to stern? I don't know if they still monitor this thread. We need to make sure Stern knows about the bugs or they won't ever get attention

#8696 1 year ago
Quoted from dashv:

From one of my favorite pins to completely unplayable.
Calibration test shows Far Left, Left, Center, Right, Far Right all are where they should be.
No idea why on startup it's suddenly started jumping off the ramp and getting stuck to the left on boot up rendering the game completely unplayable.

What was Stern's response to this? Seems like the servo is fine and working, maybe the driver board for the servo is jacked up and holding power on it on something.

#8697 1 year ago
Quoted from Ediblebard:

I have the same thing happening. My problem is that switch #30 is not working. At least that's what I think my problem is.[quoted image]

Quoted from PanzerFreak:

Thank you! I'll make sure to check switch #30, will report back tomorrow. Any suggestions on how to fix a switch that isn't being reported as working? Could this just be a solder issue?

I did the switch test this morning and switch #30 (I believe that's the higher of the two switches in the lair) doesn't respond on my premium either. However, I did notice that when pressing down on switch #30 that the pop up peg activates. After seeing this I changed the balls to new Titan Super Shiny's, tested the putting 2 and 3 balls into the lair during Pizza multiball and they all released without issue. This makes me believe that issue is magnetized balls, why switch #30 doesn't respond yet still activated the pop up peg is a mystery (maybe it’s intended).

Titan Super Shiny's that I just switched to

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=70

Would Titan standard carbon steel balls be a better choice?

https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=69

#8698 1 year ago
Quoted from wisefwumyogwave:

What was Stern's response to this? Seems like the servo is fine and working, maybe the driver board for the servo is jacked up and holding power on it on something.

I’ll have to reach out to them.

Problem is I got this pin in trade (been working fine for months). My experience with Stern has been that if it’s out of warranty and I don’t have a distributor I rarely hear back from them.

So I was asking here first.

#8699 1 year ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I did the switch test this morning and switch #30 (I believe that's the higher of the two switches in the lair) doesn't respond on my premium either. However, I did notice that when pressing down on switch #30 that the pop up peg activates. After seeing this I changed the balls to new Titan Super Shiny's, tested the putting 2 and 3 balls into the lair during Pizza multiball and they all released without issue. This makes me believe that issue is magnetized balls, why switch #30 doesn't respond yet still activated the pop up peg is a mystery (maybe it’s intended).
Titan Super Shiny's that I just switched to
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=70
Would Titan standard carbon steel balls be a better choice?
https://www.titanpinball.com/index.php?route=product/product&path=57&product_id=69

Oh interesting?? I never thought about magnetized balls. I am using the ones that came with the machine. This is actually my first pinball machine ever purchased and also my first NIB! I don't know if I would go super shiny as I believe they are known to magnetize. Mine has the same thing happen where in switch test if I push down switch #30 it does register. I don't get NPP with mushroom that often so I haven't really put much time into troubleshooting/fixing, lol. If you're curious I found what I believe are the correct switches from Marco. The difference is the wire for the switch bent in a different way.

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5178-00

https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/180-5179-00

#8700 1 year ago

Glitch city today. Had another Turtle Power multi glitch AND the game glitched out immediately when I lit Final Battle. Center of animation screen went dark. Ball stuck in van. Ball search twice, comes out second time. I hit right ramp. Ball caught in diverter. Two ball searches and it comes out. I hit left ramp for final battle and no video / audio but it tallies my scores for FB. I get my ball back and I am technically in mode. Fought through it till eventually the animations and sounds came back. Super weird. Also this game is severely underrated. The end.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 174 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/174?hl=jaylar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.