(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 32 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 241.
#651 3 years ago

For those who have there games in hand, how are the playfields looking and holding up? Any pooling around posts? Or major dimpling like stranger things?

#652 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

For those who have there games in hand, how are the playfields looking and holding up? Any pooling around posts? Or major dimpling like stranger things?

For the pro at least, it's much better than Stranger Things. No craters despite a fair amount of airballs and ramp flaps aren't denting like tinfoil like they did on Stranger Things. The Stern lottery is alive.

#653 3 years ago

Do distributors have pro's for the general public yet? Any idea on how long the wait is?

#654 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

Do you think you will like TMNT more than Jurassic Park?

That’s really hard to say after only one day.

I know Jurassic park inside and out so I can tell myself exactly which shots are next in line before they’re even lit.

Also, the one thing that will likely always be better about JP is original theme music vs whatever they call that remake they used for TMNT - it’s not bad, it’s just not the original so I don’t get the goosebumps when I hear it

#655 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

I’ll start by saying I don’t understand the obsession with going over these machines so closely but with that said I gave my playfield a quick inspection this morning (because I knew people were going to ask) and on my LE it appears to be pristine

#656 3 years ago
Quoted from zeagle:

Do you know something we don't? lol. I'm waiting on my premium hoping that they start making those and they get shipped by the end of the month or early August.

Yeah I'm not sure how that timing is possible considering LEs aren't done yet and pros are coming up next.....

#657 3 years ago
Quoted from JodyG:

Do distributors have pro's for the general public yet? Any idea on how long the wait is?

2 weeks for pros to be in stock I was told.

#658 3 years ago

The turtles have made their way out of the sewer, and out to Wyoming

6A3BB451-EBAA-4E41-861F-8A0831ACCE0D (resized).jpeg6A3BB451-EBAA-4E41-861F-8A0831ACCE0D (resized).jpegB5D0B0E4-FDB9-4CCF-9367-9AA425259E3F (resized).jpegB5D0B0E4-FDB9-4CCF-9367-9AA425259E3F (resized).jpegFE01011F-6365-46E4-A105-95955DAECC1D (resized).jpegFE01011F-6365-46E4-A105-95955DAECC1D (resized).jpeg0EC65EC4-EBDB-4B5E-A3F3-06A142A27B37 (resized).jpeg0EC65EC4-EBDB-4B5E-A3F3-06A142A27B37 (resized).jpeg128BB4FC-3094-4A95-BC87-7679BE3DF50D (resized).jpeg128BB4FC-3094-4A95-BC87-7679BE3DF50D (resized).jpeg
#659 3 years ago
Quoted from PinballZach:

The game just seems too easy to me. I mean when you do start an episode, when you drain I noticed I was spotted the episode, without having to work my way through it to advance in the game.

How you score in the modes comes back in the final battle, also even if you set the machine to 5 balls per game you still wouldn't get to the final battle by just starting and draining, so i don't really see the issue.

Iron Maiden modes are also counted as completed even if you fail just after starting them, so you can still get to 2 minutes to midnight but the scoring will stink if you didn't do well.

#660 3 years ago
Quoted from Novastorm:

How you score in the modes comes back in the final battle, also even if you set the machine to 5 balls per game you still wouldn't get to the final battle by just starting and draining, so i don't really see the issue.
Iron Maiden modes are also counted as completed even if you fail just after starting them, so you can still get to 2 minutes to midnight but the scoring will stink if you didn't do well.

I think Star Trek handles modes the same way. You can score a higher medal (Gold, silver, bronze), but can also fail out of the final completion shot and still progress with a lower score.

#661 3 years ago
Quoted from zeagle:

Do you know something we don't? lol. I'm waiting on my premium hoping that they start making those and they get shipped by the end of the month or early August.

I only know what I was told.

#662 3 years ago
Quoted from delt31:

Yeah I'm not sure how that timing is possible considering LEs aren't done yet and pros are coming up next.....

Maybe they have multiple lines at the factory?

#663 3 years ago

My distro just told me they are starting to build more pros now so they must be done with LEs. Depending on how many pros they are making now, could be prem on the line next week.

#664 3 years ago

That green powder looks realy great!

#666 3 years ago

Cowabunga

#667 3 years ago
Quoted from Deez:

Maybe they have multiple lines at the factory?

When at full capacity, I believe they have 4 lines running consecutively. We know with COVID measures in place that they are not at full capacity but whether that means one line, two lines, etc. I don't know. How ever many lines they are running, I'd be surprised is the entire factory is working on TMNT as they still have orders on other active titles that they need to fulfill...

So here I sit, desperately awaiting delivery of my premium.

#668 3 years ago

My center ramp is not registering when I make the shot about 5% of the time. I don't think it is an issues with the opto, as most of the time it registers. I wonder if it is just zipping around the ramp so fast it can't detect it? Not a huge deal, but it is extremely frustrating when you hit that shot (especially for Krang combo) and you don't get the credit. Anyone else having the same issue?

#669 3 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

My center ramp is not registering when I make the shot about 5% of the time. I don't think it is an issues with the opto, as most of the time it registers. I wonder if it is just zipping around the ramp so fast it can't detect it? Not a huge deal, but it is extremely frustrating when you hit that shot (especially for Krang combo) and you don't get the credit. Anyone else having the same issue?

Yes, same. Sometimes it goes so fast up that ramp that it flies off into the side of the cabinet. I'll probably change the upper flipper to the soft setting in the adjustments menu.

#670 3 years ago

Fine tuning done, I think the final result came out pretty well.

1.jpg1.jpg
#671 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Yes, same. Sometimes it goes so fast up that ramp that it flies off into the side of the cabinet. I'll probably change the upper flipper to the soft setting in the adjustments menu.

I have never had it fly off! It does whip around that ramp super fast though.

#672 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

[quoted image]

Looks great! Given the color coordination, the names "Leo", "Raph", etc. would be a cool option in place of "Ninja" and "Turtles" (Not sure what's on the upper left flipper)

#673 3 years ago
Quoted from Yokimato:

Looks great! Given the color coordination, the names "Leo", "Raph", etc. would be a cool option in place of "Ninja" and "Turtles" (Not sure what's on the upper left flipper)

I just went with a solid color.

66E7FFB6-BBD8-43B1-B897-1C67EAB5E3EC (resized).jpeg66E7FFB6-BBD8-43B1-B897-1C67EAB5E3EC (resized).jpeg
#674 3 years ago

just got the LE!

how do you add co op? also, how do you reset the game I noticed you could do that as well?

#675 3 years ago
Quoted from cleanandlevel:

just got the LE!
how do you add co op? also, how do you reset the game I noticed you could do that as well?

Push and hold both flippers to change modes. To end the game with the start button and left flipper buttons, you have to turn the feature on, I believe it’s under standard adjustments.

#676 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

Push and hold both flippers to change modes. To end the game with the start button and left flipper buttons, you have to turn the feature on, I believe it’s under standard adjustments.

It was on by default for me.

#677 3 years ago

just got it set up and figured out co op, but what's the restart? tried holding the left flipper and holding start button but it didn't work. have it turned on in standard adjustments.

#678 3 years ago

just got it set up and figured out co op, but what's the restart? tried holding the left flipper and holding start button but it didn't work. have it turned on in standard adjustments.

Hold just the start button after ball 2 is in the shooter lane. The Left flipper+start ends the game, and can be done any time, but I don't think all stern games have this feature (don't have my TMNT yet to check).

#679 3 years ago
Quoted from RetroGamerJP:

...I'd be surprised is the entire factory is working on TMNT as they still have orders on other active titles that they need to fulfill...

I am being told that my Guardians of the Galaxy machine is still planned to ship end of this month, so that would corroborate your theory.

#680 3 years ago

Just got my LE today... This game is amazing...

Thanks,
Jeff

#681 3 years ago

Are you set to freeplay? It’s on by default once your set to freeplay.

#682 3 years ago

I thought that they made a way so that if a kid adds 4 players to a game you can reset it immediately instead of having to get to ball 2. hate having my friends kid come over and add 4 players and I have to power cycle the game to restart.

edit: standard adjustments number 48. had to turn on. can now restart game with 4 players sweeeeeet

#683 3 years ago

Has anyone put a shaker in yet? Got mine today from Pinball Life, but I can't seem to get it to work in the game.

I can go to the coil test, and it vibrates successfully, but nothing in the game.

The setting is Maximum (default).

I downloaded the SD image for 1.0.4 and re-flashed the SD card, still no shaker in the game.

Anyone else seeing this? I have a Pro.

#684 3 years ago

Just got my TMNT le today. What is the intended divertor flow? At the game start, you cannot move the divertor correct? Mine moves to direct to the left flipper at game start. When can I freely move the diverter? Just learning the rules and only had a couple of games on it so far. Thanks

#685 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Has anyone put a shaker in yet? Got mine today from Pinball Life, but I can't seem to get it to work in the game.
I can go to the coil test, and it vibrates successfully, but nothing in the game.
The setting is Maximum (default).
I downloaded the SD image for 1.0.4 and re-flashed the SD card, still no shaker in the game.
Anyone else seeing this? I have a Pro.

Yeah, it only really comes on during multi-ball. Was hoping it would be more active even set to maximal use.

I would strongly urge Stern to take more advantage of the shaker motor.

#686 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Yeah, it only really comes on during multi-ball. Was hoping it would be more active even set to maximal use.
I would strongly urge Stern to take more advantage of the shaker motor.

You're right! And it's only Turtle Power multiball. I had been doing the ninja pizza multiball during my tests. Zero there!

#687 3 years ago
Quoted from Rydhia:

[quoted image]

I think they don’t look so good!
And at $50 No thanks .
I’ll go with a different Flipper topper

#688 3 years ago
Quoted from freddy:

I think they don’t look so good!
And at $50 No thanks .
I’ll go with a different Flipper topper

You do you, it’s great to have options. People spray paint a $5 pencil sharpener and sell it for $50+, the pricing I have it at is what would make it worthwhile for me to make a set for someone who wants them in my free time.

#689 3 years ago

Congrats to all you LE owners. Game looks stunning.

#690 3 years ago

Anyone on here have a TMNT banner? If so did you have to buy it? I was hoping to get one from stern for my location to promote but sounds like their trying to charge for one.

#691 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Anyone on here have a TMNT banner? If so did you have to buy it? I was hoping to get one from stern for my location to promote but sounds like their trying to charge for one.

I have one. Bought it on ebay. Worth every penny

#692 3 years ago
Quoted from cooked71:

Congrats to all you LE owners. Game looks stunning.

One of the best LE’s by far..

#693 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Stern has never direct sold these to the public afaik. You could buy them from distros though. One time inquired about wanting a banner for my location and was giving the art files so I could order my own from somewhere. I never did though.

#694 3 years ago
Quoted from V8haha:

Oddly enough, I was told by my distributor that I could not buy them from him since it requires a license separate from selling the pinball machines. He basically just brings them to events and has a big stash of them.

#695 3 years ago

Xaqery
Got some games in on location today. I'm pretty sure hold bonus isn't working. Had two different holds that I think got away.

Maybe some owners could take a look

#696 3 years ago

LE owners, how often are you using the diverter button?

#697 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

xaqery
Got some games in on location today. I'm pretty sure hold bonus isn't working. Had two different holds that I think got away.
Maybe some owners could take a look

Working on the Pro at least. I've seen it a lot.

#698 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Working on the Pro at least. I've seen it a lot.

It says it on the ball you earn it, but I think that's it. I had two different hold bonus around 4m that didn't get added on the following ball.

I guess it's worth noting that I'm a chronic double flipper screen skipper. Might just be confused, but since the game is bonus heavy I was trying to pay attention.

#699 3 years ago
Quoted from ectobar:

It says it on the ball you earn it, but I think that's it. I had two different hold bonus around 4m that didn't get added on the following ball.
I guess it's worth noting that I'm a chronic double flipper screen skipper. Might just be confused, but since the game is bonus heavy I was trying to pay attention.

Ah, I just have seen the screen that I got the bonus held. I haven't done the math to make sure that bitch Barb hasn't crept over from the upside-down in Stranger Things to play unkind games with TMNT scoring now, too.

#700 3 years ago

people are complaining about the perfect remake theme song,
but you never heard the german version, its so much better

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 14 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/14?hl=wyopin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.