(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 241.
#6751 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Thanks! Yeah your playfield looks fine to me. My original looked like it was colored with crayon. I haven't heard of any pooling or other issues with TMNT, but some of the first run (I think it was pro only, but not positive) ended up with grainy art, as if the printer were running out of ink. If you can't tell immediately, I would say you have a good one!

Yeah, it was pro. I bought an le on the release and luckily it’s didn’t impact those. Only the van diverter and glider seem to be issues on the prem/le.

Grainy Playfield, glider servo and van diverter were the common 3 at the beginning.

#6752 2 years ago
Quoted from PanzerFreak:

I didn't realize that some early TMNT had print quality issues. The NIB premium I recieved a week back looks like this. From what I can tell this looks good? Just wanted to ask as my games build date is from August, 2020. Pics taken from cell phone camera, could be better, picture cropped.
[quoted image]

Yours looks great. The problem with some peoples was they were super grainy and streaky. Really distracting if you see it. You can't unsee it.

#6753 2 years ago

Yeah mine is recent and looks like yours @panzerfreak.

Do you think or is there talk of Stern dev team tweaking the scoring in a code update? And adjust it to be higher scoring like most of the newer Sterns. Why would they tackle the scoring system differently being so low overall!?

#6754 2 years ago
Quoted from Mr_H:

Yeah mine is recent and looks like yours PanzerFreak.
Do you think or is there talk of Stern dev team tweaking the scoring in a code update? And adjust it to be higher scoring like most of the newer Sterns. Why would they tackle the scoring system differently being so low overall!?

I doubt they will change it but I do think its pretty unbalanced, a good multiball can be worth almost as much as completing all of the episodes, I wish the episodes were worth more.

And I still really really really want more high scores to chase. When I play AIQ there is a high score for everything and it makes it more fun because I can adjust my strategy to chase a certain score.
April hurry up, 123 foot, NP MB, TP MB, Team up, final battle, Nuetrino PP, Most pizza slices, fastest pizza eating, even one for every episode why not?

#6755 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

And on a possibly related note. Anyone know if the ball search should trigger the stopper in the lair to lower? Seems strange that mine doesn't, but functions fine outside of the multiball.

Yeah, it’s weird, but the ball search doesn’t work on this issue, for whatever reason. This is a magnetized ball problem. If one or more of the balls is magnetized, they don’t release from the metal side wall or each other. If you can’t shake it loose by the time the machine stops trying to release the ball, then you get locked out and have to manually get them out of there. My distributor got me some Titan super shiny balls and the problem went away.

#6756 2 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

Yeah, it’s weird, but the ball search doesn’t work on this issue, for whatever reason. This is a magnetized ball problem. If one or more of the balls is magnetized, they don’t release from the metal side wall or each other. If you can’t shake it loose by the time the machine stops trying to release the ball, then you get locked out and have to manually get them out of there. My distributor got me some Titan super shiny balls and the problem went away.

Thanks for the reply. I'll check them out tonight to see if they are magnetized, but I don't believe I have 8 new balls handy to replace them with on hand. Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly would the magnetized balls have to do with the stopper not lowering? Something do do with the switch not registering when two balls are present? They drain out just fine when the turn is ended and the stopper is lowered.

So you're saying during the multiball it is trying to release them quickly (and I'm not seeing it because I'm paying attention to other things), but it's possible that because they are magnetized they don't drop fast enough, and the game things they already left the lair?

#6757 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Thanks for the reply. I'll check them out tonight to see if they are magnetized, but I don't believe I have 8 new balls handy to replace them with on hand. Forgive my ignorance, but what exactly would the magnetized balls have to do with the stopper not lowering? Something do do with the switch not registering when two balls are present? They drain out just fine when the turn is ended and the stopper is lowered.
So you're saying during the multiball it is trying to release them quickly (and I'm not seeing it because I'm paying attention to other things), but it's possible that because they are magnetized they don't drop fast enough, and the game things they already left the lair?

To be honest, I’m not sure why the stopper doesn’t lower on the ball search. What’s happening when it doesn’t spit them out during Ninja Pizza Multiball is the stopper lowers, but the balls don’t move (because they’re stuck to each other or the wall). So, at least on my game (Pro), you can hear the machine trying to kick the balls out because nothing is passing by the opto switch. It will do that maybe 5 or 6 times and then stop. Then the post never goes back down unless you manually push it down or power cycle the game (at least that’s what I had to do).

The Titan balls worked wonders, as I had problems maybe 15-20 games after I got it NIB.

#6758 2 years ago

To any of the official Stern topper owners, are you happy with your purchase or do you regret it? Is it amazing in person or were you let down? It is overpriced, but that aside, how do you like it?

#6759 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

To any of the official Stern topper owners, are you happy with your purchase or do you regret it? Is it amazing in person or were you let down? It is overpriced, but that aside, how do you like it?

This is an amazing topper in person. I was totally not happy with the gouging Stern price, but the topper is very cool and really completes the look of the machine. Ominous Technodrome sitting atop looking around at you, with the lights just around the Technodrome itself pulsing like it is really alive. Nice programmed effects throughout game play. I had to pay an outrageous AUD$1500 with shipping and reluctantly did it, but glad I did after getting it. Has Stern reached too far up on their pricing and taking advantage of us the customer? Most assuredly and it doesn’t bode well, even though the product is quite good, its not worth their asking price. If it was say USD$500? Yeah, that is the most they should be charging for plastics, control board, LEDs and a servo motor.

I really wish Xaqery Dwight would program the roving eye to move more during game play however. It really moves a lot during extra ball sequence. More movement like that would be good.

#6760 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

This is an amazing topper in person. I was totally not happy with the gouging Stern price, but the topper is very cool and really completes the look of the machine. Ominous Technodrome sitting atop looking around at you, with the lights just around the Technodrome itself pulsing like it is really alive. Nice programmed effects throughout game play. I had to pay an outrageous AUD$1500 with shipping and reluctantly did it, but glad I did after getting it. Has Stern reached too far up on their pricing and taking advantage of us the customer? Most assuredly and it doesn’t bode well, even though the product is quite good, its not worth their asking price. If it was say USD$500? Yeah, that is the most they should be charging for plastics, control board, LEDs and a servo motor.
I really wish Xaqery Dwight would program the roving eye to move more during game play however. It really moves a lot during extra ball sequence. More movement like that would be good.

Always tempted to buy but 1k is a lot. Sounds like they are making more right now?

#6761 2 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Thank you! Yeah, super over priced, but I like that it is tied into the software. Gonna pull the trigger!

Quoted from Thomas3184:

Always tempted to buy but 1k is a lot. Sounds like they are making more right now?

My distributor has one still, so I went ahead and grabbed it. Looking forward to seeing it on the game. I'll just ignore the price and enjoy the topper

#6762 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Thank you! Yeah, super over priced, but I like that it is tied into the software. Gonna pull the trigger!

My distributor has one still, so I went ahead and grabbed it. Looking forward to seeing it on the game. I'll just ignore the price and enjoy the topper

Nice, I’m sure you will enjoy it. Where did you order from?

#6763 2 years ago

I was watching Jack Danger's stream yesterday and asked Dwight if he'd be addressing the bugs in the most recent version of code regarding the audio issues with final battle. He said he does hope to get an update out for turtles soon. Thanks Xaqery !

#6764 2 years ago

Hello everyone,

I tried to read thru all 136 pages but stopped after a while.
Can you help me with my #TMNT PRO model?
Hitting the ball with upper left flipper many times does not register for center ramp 1,2,3 combo or weapon skill shot.
Also recently I noticed that ball goes off the ramp it supposed to use and end up at parallel ramp and is blocked by glider so I need to remove the glass to take it off
If you need a picture of this I can post one.

Any tips?
I got pro with playfield protector.

#6765 2 years ago
Quoted from polandplaypinbal:

Hello everyone,
I tried to read thru all 136 pages but stopped after a while.
Can you help me with my #TMNT PRO model?
Hitting the ball with upper left flipper many times does not register for center ramp 1,2,3 combo or weapon skill shot.
Also recently I noticed that ball goes off the ramp it supposed to use and end up at parallel ramp and is blocked by glider so I need to remove the glass to take it off
If you need a picture of this I can post one.
Any tips?
I got pro with playfield protector.

Maybe this can help you:
https://pu-parts.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-anti-airball-plastik
https://pu-parts.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pro-ball-abweiser

the first one is for the center ramp, that balls will register, some people adjusted their optos to register better.
other made something like the plastic you can buy there on their own.

the 2nd is in front of the stopper and should prevent misbehaving balls there.

on very fast balls i still got sometimes that the ball will jump of the ramp and sometimes land in the shooter lane.

i hope this helps

#6766 2 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Thank you! Yeah, super over priced, but I like that it is tied into the software. Gonna pull the trigger

Think you’re going to love it like I do, in spite of the huge price tag, lol. I had to look all over to find what it does, but finally found it.

Per Dwight:
The topper does over 20 different routines. Some routines are more involved than others.
All routines have light shows, and the eye at the top of the Technodrome will move about.

Sometimes the eye moves randomly and sometimes it looks in the direction that makes sense.

It uses the 4 turtles in the front of the topper to show which Turtle the player is thinking about choosing at game start.

It will celebrate with the player when they make some of the pinball staples:
Extra ball
Replay
Jackpots
Super Jackpot
and more

In addition to those celebrations the topper will go into several different background states.

In the attract mode:
The game cycles through various blink states.
The eye looks around randomly

Still hoping Dwight puts more movement in the roving eye while in modes. Xaqery please put more eye movement in the topper during game modes, thanks!

#6767 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I was watching Jack Danger's stream yesterday and asked Dwight if he'd be addressing the bugs in the most recent version of code regarding the audio issues with final battle. He said he does hope to get an update out for turtles soon. Thanks Xaqery !

There better be more included in that update than just an audio fix for how long it has been. I'm just slightly salty over this as I reached final battle for the first time with the buggered code. Killed the joy a little bit...

#6768 2 years ago

Would order a pro tomorrow if not for the playfield lottery. Any recent purchasers of a pro and playfield quality? I am waiting on a JP premium playfield from stern so my buyers confidence is shot.

Does the pro have good replay value in a 4 game collection?

#6769 2 years ago
Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Would order a pro tomorrow if not for the playfield lottery. Any recent purchasers of a pro and playfield quality? I am waiting on a JP premium playfield from stern so my buyers confidence is shot.

Good enough for 2 game for me. You should look for a used pro to be sure but haven’t hear any issues lately.

#6770 2 years ago

Has anyone had an issue with the Pizza Parlor upper lock malfunctioning? It’s not kicking multiball out once three balls are captured. This occurs intermittently. Game is less than two months old out of the box.

Switch part number reference for upper lock 1-3 turns up zilch.

A062D357-D73D-4E45-A351-25FECFAA56D5 (resized).jpegA062D357-D73D-4E45-A351-25FECFAA56D5 (resized).jpeg
#6771 2 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

Has anyone had an issue with the Pizza Parlor upper lock malfunctioning? It’s not kicking multiball out once three balls are captured. This occurs intermittently. Game is less than two months old out of the box.
[quoted image]

I know it sounds like a broken record now, but have you checked your balls for magnetism? If it fails to release a few times I recall it throwing up that error.

#6772 2 years ago

Other than that you can check your optos in there to make sure they are lined up.

#6773 2 years ago
Quoted from madamyates:

[quoted image]

I had a similar issue. I loosened the optos, retightened, and haven't seen the problem since. It was a bit strange as it was not loose at all but either way I'm glad it resolved the issue.

#6774 2 years ago

Early JP PF had some issues. Stern addressed those. There hasn’t been much of any Stern PF issues other than a few low print quality, but that’s been fixed too. Mine is excellent.

#6775 2 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

I had a similar issue. I loosened the optos, retightened, and haven't seen the problem since. It was a bit strange as it was not loose at all but either way I'm glad it resolved the issue.

I'll give that a shot, thanks.

#6776 2 years ago

I have 6-7 games, but absolutely. I play Maiden LE and TMNT Pro more than any.

Quoted from Thunderbird:

Early JP PF had some issues. Stern addressed those. There hasn’t been much of any Stern PF issues other than a few low print quality, but that’s been fixed too. Mine is excellent.

I was told when I ordered (maybe 6 most ago?) that those play fields were early run Pros, like prior to LE production. Some got them on Premiums too (sucks) but mine it perfect. Nice sharp ink.

#6777 2 years ago

I have a Feb build Pro and mines great.

#6778 2 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Excited for this. Now I have my first pin, I am now excited for a new code drop. The excitment with a pin never stops!

#6779 2 years ago
Quoted from northerndude:

I have a Feb build Pro and mines great.

Thanks to all above that responded. Appreciated.

#6780 2 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

Maybe this can help you:
https://pu-parts.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-anti-airball-plastik
https://pu-parts.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pro-ball-abweiser
the first one is for the center ramp, that balls will register, some people adjusted their optos to register better.
other made something like the plastic you can buy there on their own.
the 2nd is in front of the stopper and should prevent misbehaving balls there.
on very fast balls i still got sometimes that the ball will jump of the ramp and sometimes land in the shooter lane.
i hope this helps

Thanks mate! I will check those parts. I think this pro ball abweiser is on my pro - I see some part between these two lanes.
Also this anti airball plastik - will this help with problem of not registering for weapon skill shot and 1,2,3 combo?

Any other tips? I changed upper left flipper power to minimum by the way.

#6781 2 years ago
Quoted from polandplaypinbal:

Thanks mate! I will check those parts. I think this pro ball abweiser is on my pro - I see some part between these two lanes.
Also this anti airball plastik - will this help with problem of not registering for weapon skill shot and 1,2,3 combo?
Any other tips? I changed upper left flipper power to minimum by the way.

as i understand the anti airball plastik will push down the ball and guide it in the ramp. With fast balls i think it may happen that the balls jumps over the opto on this ramp or is to uncoordinated to be registered.
The Ball abweiser, there is something on the machine, but the plastik is bigger and will help the ball to be guided better there.
i put some pictures how they look on my machine.

P1120505 (resized).JPGP1120505 (resized).JPGTMNT_plastic (resized).JPGTMNT_plastic (resized).JPG
#6782 2 years ago

Thanks again man.
I hope it will improve my play.
By the way - any tips / strategies? I can not pass like 50 mil on three balls.
Best set of toppings? Strategies for turtle power MB?

#6783 2 years ago

Got my parts back from the powdercoater. Color is Transparent Dormant Sparkle Granny Apple Smith - Tiger Drylac.

I was going to go with Illusion Green Ice by Prismatic Powders, but I had a machine done a few weeks back with a Prismatic powder and it took a couple of weeks just to get the powder in (They typically deliver in 2 days). The powder coater had this color on hand so I went with it.

20210601_180057 (resized).jpg20210601_180057 (resized).jpg20210601_180114 (resized).jpg20210601_180114 (resized).jpg20210601_180117 (resized).jpg20210601_180117 (resized).jpg20210601_180121 (resized).jpg20210601_180121 (resized).jpg20210604_093139 (resized).jpg20210604_093139 (resized).jpg20210604_093149 (resized).jpg20210604_093149 (resized).jpg
#6784 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Got my parts back from the powdercoater. Color is Transparent Dormant Sparkle Granny Apple Smith - Tiger Drylac.
I was going to go with Illusion Green Ice by Prismatic Powders, but I had a machine done a few weeks back with a Prismatic powder and it took a couple of weeks just to get the powder in (They typically deliver in 2 days). The powder coater had this color on hand so I went with it. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I like it!

#6785 2 years ago

Thank you. Weird thing is that this pin was a spur of the moment purchase (couldn't find what I wanted....a friend had this available for sale so I just bought it) and it has become my favorite pin.

#6786 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

Thank you. Weird thing is that this pin was a spur of the moment purchase (couldn't find what I wanted....a friend had this available for sale so I just bought it) and it has become my favorite pin.

Love it when this ^^ happens....your TMNT looks beautiful!

#6787 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

That's how I got my TMNT Pro, LOL. I buddy recently bought both Deadpool Pro and TMNT Pro at the same time. He never Jelled with TMNT Pro, but I played it as soon as he got it and I had fun with the layout. He told me he was going to put it up for sale, and I bought it and have been having a blast with it since. It's interesting how all our individual pinball tastes differ sometimes.

#6788 2 years ago

Any idea when/if a new batch of pros is going to be made? My local reseller only has a prems available.

#6789 2 years ago
Quoted from PBaller22:

Tested the balls, and they were not magnetized. I tried to recreate the same scenario of balls stuck in the lair during multiball with the glass off, and I could not duplicate it. My only thoughts are software glitch, or maybe the slope of the playfield it a little too flat.

#6790 2 years ago
Quoted from dinot:

I was going to go with Illusion Green Ice by Prismatic Powders, but I had a machine done a few weeks back with a Prismatic powder and it took a couple of weeks just to get the powder in (They typically deliver in 2 days). The powder coater had this color on hand so I went with it. [quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Daaaamn that is SICK! Who do you use for powdercoating? It is difficult to disassemble all of those pieces?

#6791 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Tested the balls, and they were not magnetized. I tried to recreate the same scenario of balls stuck in the lair during multiball with the glass off, and I could not duplicate it. My only thoughts are software glitch, or maybe the slope of the playfield it a little too flat.

I had the faintest hint of magnetized pinballs in the first week of the game. You could barely tell they were magnetizied and wouldn't know unless you were really looking for it. Had problems in lair and in Pizza Parlor with balls not coming out. Switched to Titan pinballs and have not had a single issue in nearly a year! I'd say it's worth a few bucks.

#6792 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Daaaamn that is SICK! Who do you use for powdercoating? It is difficult to disassemble all of those pieces?

Thanks. I have a local place near me and their prices are crazy cheap. They charge me less than I paid just for shipping my parts in the past to get them powdercoated. Add in the powdercoating costs to the shipping and I paid less than half of what it cost at some of the mail in powder coaters. There are people on pinside that will do it and charge about $300 + shipping.

Find a local powder coating shop if you are interested. It isn't tough to replace the parts. The only "pain" is the coin mechs on the coin door. The screws can be a pain. If you do this, be careful as the topmost 5mm screws are a tad shorter than the others. If you put one of the longer screws in, it will cause a dimple on the front of the coin bezel. Not a big deal as that bezel is like $2.50 but then you'll need to order more parts to justify the shipping .

The way I did it was to order spare parts (legs, lockdown bar, etc..). So I always have a spare set. Unless you want your machine sitting on the floor for 2 weeks, I'd get a spare set of legs.

#6793 2 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I had the faintest hint of magnetized pinballs in the first week of the game. You could barely tell they were magnetizied and wouldn't know unless you were really looking for it. Had problems in lair and in Pizza Parlor with balls not coming out. Switched to Titan pinballs and have not had a single issue in nearly a year! I'd say it's worth a few bucks.

The regular carbon steel, not the shiny chrome, correct?

#6794 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

Correct

#6795 2 years ago
Quoted from honkbahh:

yes correct

#6796 2 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

... I haven't heard of any pooling or other issues with TMNT, but some of the first run (I think it was pro only, but not positive) ended up with grainy art, as if the printer were running out of ink...

My LE has pooling throughout, which was my second straight NIB with PF issues (GB ghosting). I did the pooling fix on some spots, but am not able to get to a lot of spots unless I tear down the entire PF. Hope it lasts. Stern has corrected both to some extent, but I think I've come to terms with just accepting the imperfections.

Which is why I'm considering a JP and DP pro. Was able to play JP, but can't find a DP pro to play. Hearing it shoots better than the premium and debating that or AIQ. Any feedback on DP Pro?

#6797 2 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I have 6-7 games, but absolutely. I play Maiden LE and TMNT Pro more than any.

I was told when I ordered (maybe 6 most ago?) that those play fields were early run Pros, like prior to LE production. Some got them on Premiums too (sucks) but mine it perfect. Nice sharp ink.

FWIW I think I have one of these lesser playfields in terms of print quality - I can tell if I look pretty closely at the trough area. But I'm the second owner and isn't personally a dealbreaker

Quoted from kell:

My LE has pooling throughout, which was my second straight NIB with PF issues (GB ghosting). I did the pooling fix on some spots, but am not able to get to a lot of spots unless I tear down the entire PF. Hope is lasts. Stern has corrected both to some extent, but I think I've come to terms with just accepting the imperfections.
Which is why I'm considering a JP and DP pro. Was able to play JP, but can't find a DP pro to play. Hearing it shoots better than the premium and debating that or AIQ. Any feedback on DP Pro?

I traded my DP Pro for TMNT Pro. Very different games but I have not missed DP.

That said, the theme is super fun and immersive and, to me, has far more energy than JP (solid) and AIQ (zzzzzzzzz). DP would likely complement TMNT pretty well.

#6798 2 years ago
Quoted from kell:

My LE has pooling throughout, which was my second straight NIB with PF issues (GB ghosting). I did the pooling fix on some spots, but am not able to get to a lot of spots unless I tear down the entire PF. Hope it lasts. Stern has corrected both to some extent, but I think I've come to terms with just accepting the imperfections.

For me I had to have the ball travel all the way around the left loop on deadpool. I was frustrated that the ball ALWAYS went into the pops on the pro for a left “loop” shot. You do get disco loops as an extra mode on the prem/Le which is fun to just keep mashing that left loop. If that doesn’t bother you like it did me the pro is for you

#6799 2 years ago
Quoted from BigTP25:

Little over a week ago I picked up a TMNT Pro down in Nashville. (side note: Go to GameTerminal in Nashville, its amazing!!!) I love mods and have been on a modding rampage since I got back...What do you all think?
Here are some before and current pictures...I still have more to do!
~* ADDED *~
- Funko Mystery Mini TMNT figures (entire set minus Krang)
- Pizza slice flipper decals
- Mousers (from 2012 TMNT action figure set)
- Slice and Leatherhead (The Loyal Subjects SDCC 2016 exclusive set)
- 6" Funko Pop Krang (had to clip his antenna off his head a bit)
- Training signs
- Ninja Pizzeria sign
- Burning building mod from the arcade game
- 3D Technodrome
- Pink Oooze canister
- Side armor
- Lockdown bar accent plate
- Sword handle shooter rod
*~ YET TO ADD *~
- Glider mod
- RGB ramp light
- Art blades
- colorize LED bracket insert (a colored lens for the playfield lights)
- Custom TMNT logo topper (pictured)
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Shout out to BIGTP25!

I saw his post and made this mod, Thanks to BIGTP25 for his idea to use a funko pop!
It came out really good, and easy to mod.

20210605_194440 (resized).jpg20210605_194440 (resized).jpg20210605_195441 (resized).jpg20210605_195441 (resized).jpg20210605_200147 (resized).jpg20210605_200147 (resized).jpg20210605_201213 (resized).jpg20210605_201213 (resized).jpg20210605_201219 (resized).jpg20210605_201219 (resized).jpg
#6800 2 years ago

I am in love with that Krang mod!!! wow it big just like super krang!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

6,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Gainesville, FL
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 136 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/136 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.