(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 26 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 241.
#551 3 years ago
Quoted from jeffgoldstein2:

Code has grown on me this weekend. Nice job Dwight. Took a bit to get into but i am enjoying it a lot more!
Once you get turtle power multiball, how do you get it a 2nd time?
Also does the game have a mini wizard mode when completing any of shredders missions? Or half of the missions?

If you play thru 4 of the episodes you get into the Team Up mini wizard. Really fun mode.

#552 3 years ago
Quoted from Robertstone0407:

I really hope they come up with an option to cancel multiball. Pizza ball is a little too easy to fire off

A delay similar to Aerosmith would be awesome. Add in the ability to swap out pizza toppings to really customize your multiball.

#553 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

1 2 3 FOOT combo -
- Completing 1 2 3 is a prerequisite for Cowabunga.
- Once you have 1 2 3 completed it will not light any more at ball start. So you can focus on other stuff.
- PICT O POPs may light 1 2 3. In a future release I will make it so PictOPops does not light it if you dont need it.
- 1 2 3 can be worth lots of points. The spinner builds the value. The first shot awards 1X, the 2nd 2X and the 3rd 3X the value. So thats a total of 6X whatever shows on the FOOT symbol of the UI.

Multiball difficulty -
I will add adjustments so that the two main multiballs can be made harder if desired.
Thanks for the feedback!

I appreciate this. Would there also be the possibility for MultiBall High Scores, as well as potentially how many episode a player completed for their high scores? I was always fun to see high scores based on progress in the arcade games, showing you that you might now I have the highest score, but you did progress further than someone else on the scoreboard.

I wonder if there is also some way to better communicate that foot value on the spinner = values in 1-2-3 combo. Many a call out at particular milestones? This may be in the game already.

#554 3 years ago

Have been playing turtles for a few games now...
I can't seem to figure out how I can relight any of the two main multiballs?

Anybody have a clue how to relight turtle power or pizza multiball?

#555 3 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

Play team up for turtle power i think, And the pizza one you need to play the pizza eating mode

#556 3 years ago

Has anyone fitted any shooter lane Cliffys?

If so could you kindly post some photos?

Thanks!

#557 3 years ago

Played a dozen or so games today and only hit the lair shot on purpose once. I really hope there is a playfield angle or “hack” that makes this shot realistic. I have no issue with a shot being tough but this shot is broken. Has anyone tried adding foam to the inlane of lair or something other than the perfectly timed drop flipper? I want to love this game but that shot might ruin the legacy of this game, think about the most recent Star Trek, it has an under the flipper shot that is practically 100%. What am I missing, name another game with a broken shot that stands the test of time?
FYI, I’m not a bad player and hit the opening most of the time just to get rejected.

#558 3 years ago

I think you just need to practice your timing of the flipper drop. It’s definitely different than ST and takes practice.

I’m sure some drop dead foam back there will help straight shots where you miss time the flipper drop though.

#559 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

Played a dozen or so games today and only hit the lair shot on purpose once. I really hope there is a playfield angle or “hack” that makes this shot realistic. I have no issue with a shot being tough but this shot is broken. Has anyone tried adding foam to the inlane of lair or something other than the perfectly timed drop flipper? I want to love this game but that shot might ruin the legacy of this game, think about the most recent Star Trek, it has an under the flipper shot that is practically 100%. What am I missing, name another game with a broken shot that stands the test of time?
FYI, I’m not a bad player and hit the opening most of the time just to get rejected.

I started just aiming for the corner of the Splinter target in the LAIR lane and I'll either brick the shot 8-10 times in a row or I'll hit it 3-4 times in a row.

Set to competition mode and treating it like I would in a tournament setting, I've just been avoiding training altogether.

#560 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I think you just need to practice your timing of the flipper drop. It’s definitely different than ST and takes practice.
I’m sure some drop dead foam back there will help straight shots where you miss time the flipper drop though.

What other game requires a timed flipper drop? That’s weird but I’ll practice that if that’s the agreed upon strategy.

#561 3 years ago
Quoted from chuckwurt:

I did notice that you can almost ignore the Lair without much consequence, training seems about as useful as 123 foot mode.

#562 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

What other game requires a timed flipper drop?

I’m glad this game isn’t like other games. I found every other shot in this game within the first ball. Took me most of the first game to get better at the lair shot, but it’s more than doable.

#563 3 years ago

#564 3 years ago
Quoted from Bingovit:

Start a Team-Up. Once you come out of it, both Ninja Pizza and Turtle Power are lit again. Turtle Power 5 shots, Ninja Pizza locks immediately available.

#565 3 years ago
Quoted from Potatoloco:

I started just aiming for the corner of the Splinter target in the LAIR lane and I'll either brick the shot 8-10 times in a row or I'll hit it 3-4 times in a row.

Didn’t think of aiming for Splinter . Gonna try that.

Found a little success from left flipper trapped, subtle flip to get ball moving. And then flip ball backwards into lair, holding flipper open. No need to flipper release as ball generally doesn’t reject .

#566 3 years ago
Quoted from Habermania:

Didn’t think of aiming for Splinter . Gonna try that.
Found a little success from left flipper trapped, subtle flip to get ball moving. And then flip ball backwards into lair, holding flipper open. No need to flipper release as ball generally doesn’t reject .

Yeah, @deadfilp was pretty easily backflipping in the Lair on every stream I saw.

#567 3 years ago

Speaker panel, coin door, shooter all done to match the LE finish. Also installed dougs speakerlightkits.com have it cycling all the turtle colors

1F0F2E6E-106A-417E-B44F-1A8EDABA1845 (resized).jpeg1F0F2E6E-106A-417E-B44F-1A8EDABA1845 (resized).jpeg475298C5-3612-480B-B0D6-7D39FC3EAA47 (resized).jpeg475298C5-3612-480B-B0D6-7D39FC3EAA47 (resized).jpeg69D238EA-4037-4E70-8EC9-9A9C7454149F (resized).jpeg69D238EA-4037-4E70-8EC9-9A9C7454149F (resized).jpeg7397CC8F-BCC2-428F-81F4-840B6E92C2B9 (resized).jpeg7397CC8F-BCC2-428F-81F4-840B6E92C2B9 (resized).jpeg9C15E349-2218-4BD6-AD79-71E91B190983 (resized).jpeg9C15E349-2218-4BD6-AD79-71E91B190983 (resized).jpegA2ABC9BC-1F15-4352-8ADD-C2F013F6BBC1 (resized).jpegA2ABC9BC-1F15-4352-8ADD-C2F013F6BBC1 (resized).jpegC604CBF5-9982-4E13-A03F-984CB725B7F7 (resized).jpegC604CBF5-9982-4E13-A03F-984CB725B7F7 (resized).jpegD4DFD32E-1913-42EB-85E3-6D1FAD2136C7 (resized).jpegD4DFD32E-1913-42EB-85E3-6D1FAD2136C7 (resized).jpegD778D5E5-8150-4A57-91EA-316DA392719C (resized).jpegD778D5E5-8150-4A57-91EA-316DA392719C (resized).jpegE1FAF77A-0B4A-40B2-B80B-64FA70BFF9E1 (resized).jpegE1FAF77A-0B4A-40B2-B80B-64FA70BFF9E1 (resized).jpegED4E26B8-0FD0-4466-9FEE-3E3E9C83AA6F (resized).jpegED4E26B8-0FD0-4466-9FEE-3E3E9C83AA6F (resized).jpegF733F689-6437-4612-8255-1799F759AD28 (resized).jpegF733F689-6437-4612-8255-1799F759AD28 (resized).jpeg
#568 3 years ago

Speaker panel, coin door, shooter all done to match the LE finish. Also installed dougs speakerlightkits.com have it cycling all the turtle colors
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

So the speaker surrounds ARE plastic (which allows light to shine through them) and not metal like the manual says........nice.

#569 3 years ago

That looks great. Do you have a color code for matching this color?

#570 3 years ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

Im in same boat as you! Dunno if stern has finished the Le run yet....

My distributor replied and said mine hit the truck last Tuesday so I’m guessing early this week it’ll be here ‍♂️

#571 3 years ago
Quoted from r00DVM:

My distributor replied and said mine hit the truck last Tuesday so I’m guessing early this week it’ll be here ‍♂️

Hoping im in the same boat. Id really like it this week sometime!

#572 3 years ago

How is the shaker motor on the pro or LE? Thinking about buying one but the shaker on my BM66 seems like no effort was made to code it at All. It’s the one big bummer for me on my BM66. Hopefully for TMNT the shaker is more like my WOZ and feels more haptic than just shake the machine for the sake of shaking.

#573 3 years ago

Got my Pro in today. It's really great so far!

I noticed that the pizza motor is a bit noisy. I'm sure with the volume turned up on location, no one would remotely hear it, but at home it's noticeable.

Anyone else with a Pro thinks it noisy? Is that just how it is?

#574 3 years ago
Quoted from davisjl1979:

How are the play fields and ramp flaps holding up. Hoping there are some improvements over stranger things.

Playfield is doing very well and looks like they went back to slightly thicker ramp flaps. Haven't noticed the instant denting I did on Stranger Things.

#575 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Playfield is doing very well and looks like they went back to slightly thicker ramp flaps. Haven't noticed the instant denting I did on Stranger Things.

I played one on location for the first time today. They also have a stranger things. The playfield does look like an improvement!

#576 3 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Love it ! Sending you a pm for info.

#577 3 years ago

Completed Final Battle, that sucker is a little bit of a grind (fun grind though) but doable. Really enjoyed Phase 3 of it. My son commented it reminded him of a video game and it really was like that. Lots of fun. Moving on to Cowabunga without the glitch start!

#578 3 years ago

Have you guys seen these?

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-night-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpgteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-night-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpg

teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpgteenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-pinball-sideblades-inside-decals-sideboard-art-pin-blades (resized).jpg

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Stern-Night-preview-2-copy (resized).jpgTeenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Stern-Night-preview-2-copy (resized).jpg

Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Stern-Night-preview-3-copy (resized).jpgTeenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Stern-Night-preview-3-copy (resized).jpg

#579 3 years ago

yes. they look fantastic, already ordered

#580 3 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I ordered these on 6/16 and I'm suppose to get them in the mail tomorrow. When I get them I'll take pictures so you can see them. I also have the stern ones so I can compare the two.

#581 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Got my Pro in today. It's really great so far!
I noticed that the pizza motor is a bit noisy. I'm sure with the volume turned up on location, no one would remotely hear it, but at home it's noticeable.
Anyone else with a Pro thinks it noisy? Is that just how it is?

I have a whirlwind so I personally think the pizza spinner is nice and quiet

#582 3 years ago

I read the posts about 123 foot over the weekend and was feeling the same...but when you hit the shots 123 without fail its very satisfying. even your turtle gives himself a pat on the back

#583 3 years ago

I noticed this time that Stern has a protective film over the trim on the head. I peeled it off, but it left a very sticky residue behind. Tried cleaning one side with Windex and even Goo Gone, but didn't get much of it off.

Any suggestions for getting the sticky residue off the trim?

#584 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

I noticed this time that Stern has a protective film over the trim on the head. I peeled it off, but it left a very sticky residue behind. Tried cleaning one side with Windex and even Goo Gone, but didn't get much of it off.

I had the same problem. Goo gone and lots of pressure got it off eventually.

#585 3 years ago

I got some time on a local machine this week. Loved it! I do have a concern that the left outlane drains quickly. There doesn't appear to be a way to adjust it. I always have a lot of young kids playing my games and normally adjust the outline for them. Is there any way to adjust it? Mine has not arrived so I cannot check.

#586 3 years ago

Right now Leonardo's perk is light training. If you hit the skill shot at the lair, it awards the skill shot but not training. This lights weapon. When the ball drops from the lair if it hits weapon (50% chance it is lit on that side?) or 1-2-3 (100% chance it is lit on ball 1 if you hit the skill shot before rolling over it) you are LOCKED OUT from the perk you picked.

Please also consider adding the left flipper plus start button back to attract mode feature.

#587 3 years ago

Does anyone know if any distro's have pro's in stock?

#588 3 years ago

Messing around with some flipper topper ideas. Should be less shiny once they dry.

00747651-CE0B-44DB-B81E-7C4ED47614D5 (resized).jpeg00747651-CE0B-44DB-B81E-7C4ED47614D5 (resized).jpeg
#589 3 years ago

Anyone know if they finished the LE run and they’re returning to Pros this week?

#590 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

use naptha.

#591 3 years ago

I hope the topper for this is good. I love the Black Knight topper. Seems like it would be an easy conversion to Turtles. Just make it Shredder's head that moves around and taunts you. Instead of two identical fires behind him in the plastic, make one side Bebop and the other Rocksteady. The main R&D is already done.

#592 3 years ago
Quoted from hassanchop:

[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]
[quoted image]

I ordered on 6/26 but haven't gotten a shipping confirmation - they look awesome.

#593 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

I hope the topper for this is good. I love the Black Knight topper. Seems like it would be an easy conversion to Turtles. Just make it Shredder's head that moves around and taunts you. Instead of two identical fires behind him in the plastic, make one side Bebop and the other Rocksteady. The main R&D is already done.

Well now if it's anything less than that I'll be disappointed. That sounds amazing.

#594 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

I had the same problem. Goo gone and lots of pressure got it off eventually.

Rubbing alcohol

#595 3 years ago
Quoted from Satismaxtion:

Anyone know if they finished the LE run and they’re returning to Pros this week?

Still waiting for my LE to be assembled, so probably not.

#596 3 years ago
Quoted from Napoleon:

Quoted from Delta9:

Rubbing alcohol

We are having the same problem, I tried rubbing alcohol and it didn't work that well to get the stickiness off. I was going to pick up some goo gone this week, but it doesn't look like that works great either.

#597 3 years ago
Quoted from Stosel:

We are having the same problem, I tried rubbing alcohol and it didn't work that well to get the stickiness off. I was going to pick up some goo gone this week, but it doesn't look like that works great either.

What part of the trim are you guys referring to on the back box? Curious prior to me getting my LE.

#598 3 years ago
Quoted from J85M:

What part of the trim are you guys referring to on the back box? Curious prior to me getting my LE.

The green t-molding

#599 3 years ago

I've had the tape they use to attach the LE certificate to the backglass leave a mess before too. Maybe they should use painters tape.

#600 3 years ago

I spoke to my dealer today regarding my LE and they haven't been asked from Stern yet to grab them so the LE run is definitely not complete yet.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Oakhurst, CA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 12 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/12?hl=satismaxtion and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.