(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 47 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 241.
#6401 3 years ago

So I'm experiencing a new issue.

The right ramp lock doesn't seem to be working.

During coil tests it does activate. However during the activation of the Turtle Power mutliball or April Hurry Up it no longer stops the ball.

There is some sort of humming noise. But it doesn't activate. The multiball still starts and I get credit for the hurry up. It just doesn't stop the ball to play the animation.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

#6402 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

So I'm experiencing a new issue.
The right ramp lock doesn't seem to be working.
During coil tests it does activate. However during the activation of the Turtle Power mutliball or April Hurry Up it no longer stops the ball.
There is some sort of humming noise. But it doesn't activate. The multiball still starts and I get credit for the hurry up. It just doesn't stop the ball to play the animation.
Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Someone had issue with alignment. You can check that to make sure the coil isn’t hung up.

#6403 3 years ago

I can manually do the coil with my finger and it lines up fine. Same with when doing the coil test.

#6404 3 years ago
FB_IMG_1617297625898 (resized).jpgFB_IMG_1617297625898 (resized).jpg
#6405 3 years ago

Yesterday, I noticed my auto plunger was getting weaker and weaker as I played. I increased the plunge power from 175 up to 200 in the settings. A few balls later, I had to increase it again. Finally, with the setting on auto plunge maxed out, the plunger was firing super weak and wouldn't even get the balls up the ramp.

I lifted the playfield to look under the apron for any obstructions and found none. I reseated the playfield, set the plunger back to factory default "200" and entered the coil test mode to repeatedly plunge balls to diagnose the issue. The auto plunge successfully plunged all 20 test balls perfectly up the ramp and into the van -- four go into the van then it ejects them when testing.

So, I put the glass back on and haven't had an issue since. Maybe it was me monkeying with the auto plunge mech while checking for obstructions fixed whatever was wrong with it? That is an odd mechanism that I hope doesn't come back to give me more trouble.

#6406 3 years ago

I swear I remember someone mentioning earlier in this thread about doing the opposite. And lowering the plunger power and it having the adverse affect and fixing the issue.

#6407 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

I swear I remember someone mentioning earlier in this thread about doing the opposite. And lowering the plunger power and it having the adverse affect and fixing the issue.

I had lowered it to 175 very early on thinking that lower is better as long as the ball was making it all the way around, but now I think I'll just keep it at the factory default as long as it's working.

#6408 3 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

kenwood KFC-1655S speakers for backbox

Are those a direct plug and play replacement? Same fit? TIA

#6409 3 years ago
Quoted from dapperdan24:

Are those a direct plug and play replacement?

unfortunately they're not. Premiums come from factory with the smaller speaker mounts, so I went ahead and bought a speaker light kit from http://www.speakerlightkits.com/ with the adapter plate to fit 5.25" speakers.

#6410 3 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

unfortunately they're not. Premiums come from factory with the smaller speaker mounts, so I went ahead and bought a speaker light kit from http://www.speakerlightkits.com/ with the adapter plate to fit 5.25" speakers.

Just did that with mine and love how it turned out! Better sound! Love the lights!

#6411 3 years ago

I have not gone back to post 1 here, so apologies in advance, if this has already been covered. On my Pro, on a hard and direct inner ramp shot, the ball will jump out of the wire ramp form on the way down, fairly frequently. This happens about 15% of the time and most times will go down the drain, or at least cause a player of my skill level, to become discombobulated enough, to lose that ball in some way. Any input?

#6412 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

I have not gone back to post 1 here, so apologies in advance, if this has already been covered. On my Pro, on a hard and direct inner ramp shot, the ball will jump out of the wire ramp form on the way down, fairly frequently. This happens about 15% of the time and most times will go down the drain, or at least cause a player of my skill level, to become discombobulated enough, to lose that ball in some way. Any input?

Yes. This: https://mezelmods.com/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-airball-plastic

Edit: If you want to cut the plastic yourself, you‘ll find the measurements in this thread as well

1 week later
#6413 3 years ago

I got one! They are on the shelves!

20210410_150534 (resized).jpg20210410_150534 (resized).jpg
#6414 3 years ago

Just got a pro and loving it! Buttery smooth and fast. But I first played on a premium and hate the pro having the up-post on autoplunge. I can't seem to find a setting to change that - anyone know if one exists?

#6415 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Just got a pro and loving it! Buttery smooth and fast. But I first played on a premium and hate the pro having the up-post on autoplunge. I can't seem to find a setting to change that - anyone know if one exists?

Hold the left flipper in when you plunge and the post will go down and allow the ball to pass to the left side of the playfield.

#6416 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Hold the left flipper in when you plunge and the post will go down and allow the ball to pass to the left side of the playfield.

Correct, just kinda annoying to have to do mid-game. Was hoping to be able to turn that off but oh well. Can spam the bonus multipliers.

#6417 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Correct, just kinda annoying to have to do mid-game. Was hoping to be able to turn that off but oh well. Can spam the bonus multipliers.

Could potentially unhook the wires to the coil if you really wanted. And tape them up obviously.

#6418 3 years ago

Cowabunga dudes. I am now a happy owner of TMNT Premium!

I've only had the game for 2 days and the fam couldn't be happier! Mods already on order are:

* Katana Blade Shooter Rod
* Technodrome figure for behind the turtle van
* Turtle Crossing Sign
* Ninja Pizza Billboard
* Mutagen Container
* interactive rgb lights for the back ramp

Any other mods I should consider?

I do hope they re-fix the turtle van loosing balls. Seems they fixed it before but then broke it again in the latest firmware. Or maybe you folks know some tips for that?

#6419 3 years ago
Quoted from Pinhead306:

Could potentially unhook the wires to the coil if you really wanted. And tape them up obviously.

But this would also defeat the super-handy up-post when you shoot the left orbit to get the ball back to the upper flipper for a middle ramp or orbit shot.

#6420 3 years ago
Quoted from dashv:

Cowabunga dudes. I am now a happy owner of TMNT Premium!
I've only had the game for 2 days and the fam couldn't be happier! Mods already on order are:
* Katana Blade Shooter Rod
* Technodrome figure for behind the turtle van
* Turtle Crossing Sign
* Ninja Pizza Billboard
* Mutegen Container
* interactive rgb lights for the back ramp
Any other mods I should consider?
I do hope they re-fix the turtle van loosing balls. Seems they fixed it before but then broke it again in the latest firmware. Or maybe you folks know some tips for that?

The character color selectable lights on the ramp going through the backboard is a good one, purchased at Mezel Mods. Colors change according to the selected turtle’s color.
0D425D97-E190-475F-9718-101C4AD0898E (resized).jpeg0D425D97-E190-475F-9718-101C4AD0898E (resized).jpeg

#6421 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

But this would also defeat the super-handy up-post when you shoot the left orbit to get the ball back to the upper flipper for a middle ramp or orbit shot.

This is a good point, and honestly I'm getting used to it. Maybe it's because it's mine and not one I am borrowing, but I'm liking how the pro plays overall compared to the pre.

#6422 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Maybe it's because it's mine and not one I am borrowing, but I'm liking how the pro plays overall compared to the pre.

I played like 6 games on an LE before I got my Pro and Im very content with my Pro. But Id definitely like to play a Prem/Le now that I know so much more about the rules. Knowing which flipper you want the ball to go to is so important for making that diverter worthwhile and I think it could really be a nice touch when you know what you're doing.

Luckily Ive got a buddy who picked up a Premium and just as soon as we can start having private gatherings again, I'll definitely be inviting myself over!

#6423 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

Yes. This: https://mezelmods.com/products/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-airball-plastic
Edit: If you want to cut the plastic yourself, you‘ll find the measurements in this thread as well

Not to be obtuse, but will this prevent balls, from coming off the side of the wire form track, about in the middle of the playfield? Does the plastic slow down ball so that it stays in wire form?

#6424 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I played like 6 games on an LE before I got my Pro and Im very content with my Pro. But Id definitely like to play a Prem/Le now that I know so much more about the rules. Knowing which flipper you want the ball to go to is so important for making that diverter worthwhile and I think it could really be a nice touch when you know what you're doing.
Luckily Ive got a buddy who picked up a Premium and just as soon as we can start having private gatherings again, I'll definitely be inviting myself over!

Wait, so I'm not your buddy?!

No code for you!

Rob

#6425 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Yesterday, I noticed my auto plunger was getting weaker and weaker as I played. I increased the plunge power from 175 up to 200 in the settings. A few balls later, I had to increase it again. Finally, with the setting on auto plunge maxed out, the plunger was firing super weak and wouldn't even get the balls up the ramp.
I lifted the playfield to look under the apron for any obstructions and found none. I reseated the playfield, set the plunger back to factory default "200" and entered the coil test mode to repeatedly plunge balls to diagnose the issue. The auto plunge successfully plunged all 20 test balls perfectly up the ramp and into the van -- four go into the van then it ejects them when testing.
So, I put the glass back on and haven't had an issue since. Maybe it was me monkeying with the auto plunge mech while checking for obstructions fixed whatever was wrong with it? That is an odd mechanism that I hope doesn't come back to give me more trouble.

I’ve had the EXCACT same experience, unfortunately it does return, it might be the coil getting hot..it sucks . I wish I could figure out a fix, it does take several gages before it starts getting weaker, on the le the van has to reload during multiball,auto plunger doesn’t make it,it’s kind of unplayable. What’s the fix ? new coil maybe?

#6426 3 years ago

I’ve been loving this pin (pro model) since I got it last week, but now I’m waiting on a part. Stern support was great and is sending me a new right wire form to replace the one I have where the ball is getting stuck. Until then I have to cross my fingers that any center ramp shots magically rattle free.

32575CD3-94CE-4456-8E97-DB6C4110069A (resized).jpeg32575CD3-94CE-4456-8E97-DB6C4110069A (resized).jpeg54126391-6EEE-4A51-9CCF-029F3A099DF0 (resized).jpeg54126391-6EEE-4A51-9CCF-029F3A099DF0 (resized).jpegF657C01D-9A84-47F4-94BB-4B9174B990CD (resized).jpegF657C01D-9A84-47F4-94BB-4B9174B990CD (resized).jpeg

#6427 3 years ago
Quoted from bigguybbr:

I’ve been loving this pin (pro model) since I got it last week, but now I’m waiting on a part. Stern support was great and is sending me a new right wire form to replace the one I have where the ball is getting stuck. Until then I have to cross my fingers that any center ramp shots magically rattle free.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Can't grind it down with a drimmel?

#6428 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

I’ve had the EXCACT same experience, unfortunately it does return, it might be the coil getting hot..it sucks . I wish I could figure out a fix, it does take several gages before it starts getting weaker, on the le the van has to reload during multiball,auto plunger doesn’t make it,it’s kind of unplayable. What’s the fix ? new coil maybe?

That's unfortunate. I did have the balls stack up in the shooter lane during multiball one other time since having this issue. I usually only play a few times per session, and have started plunging my balls instead of using the auto plunge for every ball, so maybe I'm not seeing it as often. I do see that the two metal forks that strike the ball are fairly straight. Maybe I should bend the forks inwards -- that seems to be the general wisdom. That and there is a fair amount of side-to-side play in the striking mechanism. So some folks have fitted some additional clips to minimize the amount of slop in the mech movement.

#6429 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Can't grind it down with a drimmel?

I could, but it won’t be plated there after and will eventually rust unless I have it replated

#6430 3 years ago

Who else managed to find the NECA Stern box exclusive at Walmart? I love this freaking beanie, and this game!

*Edit Added photo!

PXL_20210411_184520844.MP (resized).jpgPXL_20210411_184520844.MP (resized).jpg
#6431 3 years ago

I finished my DIY topper. Thank you everyone here that helped with the suggestions and links! I'll be trying to add lighting soon!

PXL_20210403_040015623 (resized).jpgPXL_20210403_040015623 (resized).jpgPXL_20210403_040040108 (resized).jpgPXL_20210403_040040108 (resized).jpg
#6432 3 years ago

Any ideas on how to resolve flying balls when first hitting the right ramp? The ball seems to be bouncing only from the left flipper then either hits the training sign, or the top of the swinging switch then goes air born to the back of the game. It looks like possibly the metal lip at the start/bottom of the ramp is bent?

Is this something I can easily fix myself, resolve through a mod, or do I need to work back with my distributer/stern for a new ramp?

PS - Sorry for the spam tonight. Now that Pinside is back up I had to catch up on my posts!

Thank you all

PXL_20210414_041502535 (resized).jpgPXL_20210414_041502535 (resized).jpgPXL_20210414_041506284 (resized).jpgPXL_20210414_041506284 (resized).jpgPXL_20210414_041512423 (resized).jpgPXL_20210414_041512423 (resized).jpgright ramp zoom (resized).jpgright ramp zoom (resized).jpg
#6433 3 years ago
Quoted from elcolonel:

Not to be obtuse, but will this prevent balls, from coming off the side of the wire form track, about in the middle of the playfield? Does the plastic slow down ball so that it stays in wire form?

Good question! I can't say for certain, as I have not had your issue. All I can say, that this piece for me resolved the issue of the opto there not registering the ball, so it definitely does something to the ball's path Plus it's called "anti airball plastic", but maybe that's just marketing..

#6434 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Any ideas on how to resolve flying balls when first hitting the right ramp? The ball seems to be bouncing only from the left flipper then either hits the training sign, or the top of the swinging switch then goes air born to the back of the game. It looks like possibly the metal lip at the start/bottom of the ramp is bent?
Is this something I can easily fix myself, resolve through a mod, or do I need to work back with my distributer/stern for a new ramp?
PS - Sorry for the spam tonight. Now that Pinside is back up I had to catch up on my posts!
Thank you all
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Curious for a resolution on this, too, as I experienced the same problem on my Pro tonight. I took the glass off and messed with the gate a little, and there seems to be quite a bit of play in the ramp there, almost like it needs a little bit of added structure so it doesn't bow outward.

#6435 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Thank you all
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

have a look at this posts:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/50#post-5800700
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/74#post-5862467
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/74#post-5863494

you can put a plastic cover over the ramp this will prevent fly balls that gets tangled up in the training sign.
i haven't seen it anywhere for sale. You will need to do it yourself.

#6436 3 years ago

Thank you for these! Any suggestions on where to find the material used? Is it just a general hardware store purchase?

#6437 3 years ago
Quoted from onemilemore:

Thank you for these! Any suggestions on where to find the material used? Is it just a general hardware store purchase?

i am not sure about the material, i only know i got the wrong one. I have i think polysterene this will scratch a lot and does not look good after some time.
In near future i need to replace mine. I guess clear PETG is better, but maybe someone else got a better solution for material. And yes you would find these materials in a general hardware store.

edit: in addition the cover will make the ramp and the sign more stable. without the cover the sign did move a lot with a ball coming through, it's better with the cover.

#6438 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I finished my DIY topper. Thank you everyone here that helped with the suggestions and links! I'll be trying to add lighting soon!
[quoted image][quoted image]

Love the topper! Mine is similar. However I spaced the turtles a little differently. I'm sure I'll move them around a dozen times before I'm 100% happy with it.

Had to order the Stern box on ebay as the only walmart is an hour away and the last time I was through they didn't have any. Hate paying the inflated ebay prices. But that was basically my only option.

#6439 3 years ago

https://brickseek.com/walmart-inventory-checker/?sku=464028439

Found this from a Facebook post and helped me snag one at a local Walmart. Grabbed a large and left a xl for another hunter.

#6441 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I got one! They are on the shelves!
[quoted image]

Anyone having problems getting one, PM me. I know someone who snagged a few semi-close to me.

#6442 3 years ago

Anyone feel like the Team Up Multiball is a serious let down after playing 4 episodes? I've put up a lot of plays and it finally dawned on me, getting to Team Up isn't a gimme, yet it has very little payoff. I've heard a lot of people talk about Dwight and "pinball moments," Team Up seems like the perfect place to really have something exciting and rewarding happen. Id hate for another Borg game to just copy it, but if Team Up MB was a "Cherry Bomb"-calibre mode, that would be perfect.

#6443 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Anyone feel like the Team Up Multiball is a serious let down after playing 4 episodes? I've put up a lot of plays and it finally dawned on me, getting to Team Up isn't a gimme, yet it has very little payoff. I've heard a lot of people talk about Dwight and "pinball moments," Team Up seems like the perfect place to really have something exciting and rewarding happen. Id hate for another Borg game to just copy it, but if Team Up MB was a "Cherry Bomb"-calibre mode, that would be perfect.

well i have to admit with 2 other multiballs Pizza Multiball and Turtle Power Multiball, just another normal Multiball with 5-6 Balls thrown in the playfield would not make it more interesting for me. The team-up mini multiball with the goals to reach is for me another diversity in the code what makes it more interesting.
And it taunts me to learn more ball Control with 2 balls in game. That i still suck a lot at.

And after Teamup you have the knowledge that you will get again the other multiballs ready.

But everybody has their own tastes, for me this set up works fine.

#6444 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I feel very similar, I think it would be better if after losing one ball it would still continue rather than just end. You’d still have a chance of rescuing the others to add more balls. Maybe after adding a ball, or balls, and then draining back to a single the second time it ends.

#6445 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

for me this set up works fine.

Thats fair. But dont get me wrong, I like the structure of the mode as a mode in general, I just don't like the difficulty of execution and typically low scoring of it. I feel like it takes work to get there and I want to be rewarded for it, rather than just being a marking point that Ive relit my 2 multiballs.

Even throw in some grace periods or even single ball play and I think it would be a massive improvement. When I said "Cherry Bomb"-calibre mode, I didnt mean an unlimited MB, it's just that when you get Cherry Bomb, you have a feeling of accomplishment, a moment to maybe relax and big points (with the potential for huge points).

I also wouldnt mind more benefits for completing 4 episodes before starting it. Like points (similar to final battle) or starting with 3 balls or something else.

#6446 3 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

I feel very similar, I think it would be better if after losing one ball it would still continue rather than just end. You’d still have a chance of rescuing the others to add more balls. Maybe after adding a ball, or balls, and then draining back to a single the second time it ends.

This, a million times this!

#6447 3 years ago
Quoted from TheShaft:

Yes...absolutely! Team-Up is like my kryptonite for some reason. I can get there fairly regularly, but absolutely crap the bed every time. I realize it's completely on me to play better, but it's always a huge bummer to get there and drain out almost immediately. I still do not even have a good grasp of what I need to be doing, because I never have time to process it in my brain, LOL! I love the idea of continuing in single ball play. Maybe have it timed once you go to single ball? You have 30 seconds to rescue and add a ball, or the mode times out?

And don't get me started on the lack of any ball save time on Neutrino Pizza Party. Ugg! So hard to get to, and gone in an instant. Give us time to enjoy these harder to get to modes!

#6448 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I kind of agree, but Cherry Bomb is an add on for just points. That makes it, well, pointless.

Maybe if you complete Team Up successfully (whatever that means), you be spotted an objective towards Cowabunga.

#6449 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I agree 100%.
Its cool and fun but if it was gone I wouldn't miss it at all. As it is now its just a PIA on the way to final battle, I know the mode completions add perks but do I have to hit 3 shots per turtle or like 8?
I think it is actually a harder mode than final battle. I can complete final battle, I have never completed team up, although I don't put much effort into it, I get to it probably every other game.
If it was 2 ball and then as soon as one ball drained the timer started it would be much better, that or make it worth a LOT more points.
GOTG Cherry bomb is an awesome payoff and exciting to get to and play, the game stops afterwards and kicks a new ball out, its great. I almost groan when I get to team up.

#6450 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I kind of agree, but Cherry Bomb is an add on for just points. That makes it, well, pointless.
Maybe if you complete Team Up successfully (whatever that means), you be spotted an objective towards Cowabunga.

Yes it is pretty much just for points but its a fun reward for halfway completion and something I look forward to playing, it is truly a "moment".
If team up completion was a qualifier for cowabunga I would burn this game in my fire pit.
Simply allowing me to continue in single ball would completely change my opinion on this mode.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 129 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/129?hl=pinhead306 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.