(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 37 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 241.
#6351 3 years ago
Quoted from SKlope2dinde:

Hello guys,
I will present myself because it's the first time for me that I'm posting here.
So, I'm Maximilien, a french guy and I bought a TMNT pro model last summer. To be honnest, I'm quite new in this hobby and I don't have friends owning other pinball machines but since I was young I was always attracked by those crazy, loudy and shinny machines. Now I'm 35 and I watched a lot of streams (Thx to Jack ) in order to choose which one I will get and at the end I took the plunge with the TMNT
No regrets at all!!!
For sure with the asymetric game design I'm learning a lot and playing Coop mod with my brother and parents it's so much fun.
The half-shell challenge helps me a lot to train myself, I was so happy when I saw that release end of last year.
On your side what do you think about that additional game mod? Are you playing also usually the coop mod?
My favorite shot is the 2 balls cradled for the Lair shoot, I was impressed when I watched it on stream but at the end it's quite easy. And like BaxterStockman center loop is also one of my favorite shots, It's not easy but so satifying, you can feel in your hands the weight of the ball during the loop if the speed is there, so cool!
I discovered also something that I was not expecting at the begining: It's all the mods that you can installed in order to customize your pinball machine (I'm really a newby ^^).
As I'm a little bit handyman it was a real pleasure to do it! So I installed the shaker, some lights (under the flippers but also on the top of the playfield), plastic ramp protection for the center loop in order to reduce the number of airballs, lot's of other things and I'm not done yet ^^
But last thing I have installed is the PinWoofer pack for TMNT in order to get a better audio, and it's really amazing!!!!!
You can setup the bass frequency and volume but also tribbles and cabinet volume as well. To be honnest I have passed more time to setup the perfect configuration for me than to installed this audio pack. And for that I have to thanks Dan from PinWoofer who helped me on this task giving me video turorial and instruction documents, I never felt alone during this installation .
Anyway, I'm waiting the delivery of my next mod now, the Speaker light kit and I'm wondering if I will buy the Pinstadium Neo fusion after that. What do you think about that purchase?
Thanks a lot for your answers.
So, sorry for this long post, but dudes, I'm so happy with this game that I have to share my feelings in this thread
I'm leaving you with a picture of my TMNT pro model.
Have a nice day, it's pizza time dudes !!
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club! Make room for more pins in your home... Or give up your dining room like I did.

I just installed the neo pin stadiums in iron maiden and they are so bright and so awesome, highly recommended.

#6352 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

I checked our boot time on our TMNTLE and it was approx 40 seconds. I checked our other 5 spike 2 games and they are all around the same boot time. To answer your question I have no idea what a normal boot time would be. Out of interest and you question I timed them all today when we turned them on. When we were having boot issues with TMNTLE, sometimes our game would take over 90 seconds to boot up.

Thanks for looking into this. Timed mine when I turned it on yesterday, about 45 seconds - which appears somewhat normal.

#6353 3 years ago

Hello guys,
So, I'm Maximilien, a french guy and I bought a TMNT pro model last summer. To be honnest, I'm quite new in this hobby and I don't have friends owning other pinball machines but since I was young I was always attracked by those crazy, loudy and shinny machines. Now I'm 35 and I watched a lot of streams (Thx to Jack ) in order to choose which one I will get and at the end I took the plunge with the TMNT
No regrets at all!!!
For sure with the asymetric game design I'm learning a lot and playing Coop mod with my brother and parents it's so much fun.
The half-shell challenge helps me a lot to train myself, I was so happy when I saw that release end of last year.
On your side what do you think about that additional game mod? Are you playing also usually the coop mod?
My favorite shot is the 2 balls cradled for the Lair shoot, I was impressed when I watched it on stream but at the end it's quite easy. And like BaxterStockman center loop is also one of my favorite shots, It's not easy but so satifying, you can feel in your hands the weight of the ball during the loop if the speed is there, so cool!
I discovered also something that I was not expecting at the begining: It's all the mods that you can installed in order to customize your pinball machine (I'm really a newby ^^).
As I'm a little bit handyman it was a real pleasure to do it! So I installed the shaker, some lights (under the flippers but also on the top of the playfield), plastic ramp protection for the center loop in order to reduce the number of airballs, lot's of other things and I'm not done yet ^^
But last thing I have installed is the PinWoofer pack for TMNT in order to get a better audio, and it's really amazing!!!!!
You can setup the bass frequency and volume but also tribbles and cabinet volume as well. To be honnest I have passed more time to setup the perfect configuration for me than to installed this audio pack. And for that I have to thanks Dan from PinWoofer who helped me on this task giving me video turorial and instruction documents, I never felt alone during this installation .
Anyway, I'm waiting the delivery of my next mod now, the Speaker light kit and I'm wondering if I will buy the Pinstadium Neo fusion after that. What do you think about that purchase?
So, sorry for this long post, but dudes, I'm so happy with this game that I have to share my feelings in this thread
[quoted image]

Beauty of a machine and welcome to the sickness, before you know it you will be planning mods for your next machine.

#6354 3 years ago

Fantastic game,one of borgs best and it will be sought after in a few years!

#6355 3 years ago
Quoted from rockrand:

Fantastic game,one of borgs best and it will be sought after in a few years!

Everyone that gives this machine a chance loves it. Amazing design and if I had to have only one machine it would be TMNT. Amazing depth and game play. Definitely will be a highly sought after game in years to come.

#6356 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

Everyone that gives this machine a chance loves it. Amazing design and if I had to have only one machine it would be TMNT. Amazing depth and game play. Definitely will be a highly sought after game in years to come.

Not gonna lie, it's kinda making other games meh for me. Deadpool feels like work right now compared to TMNT. I'm sure that'll change but this game is great.

#6357 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I just finished installing the Swinks replacement stand up target brackets and I gotta say it's probably the best thing I've added to my game since I've owned it. I just played about ten fairly long games and not one airball. Before, I was averaging about one airball a game. Some insanely wild ones have jumped flippers, jumped onto habitrails and one launched up over the van and down that little hole they put in the pigeon roof for airballs. Nearly $80 to replace the four culprits, but 100% worth every penny:

two Dimension X targets
the thin pizza target at the van entrance
the red and black 2x playfield target

Link: https://www.shapeways.com/product/GRBNG4DQK/stern-target-bracket-v2-5deg2mm

That's a nice upgrade but holy crap $18 for a 12cent L bracket

#6358 3 years ago

Hello guys,
No regrets at all!!!
[quoted image]

You should consider getting some blinds for that window before it fades the artwork on your machine.

#6359 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

That's a nice upgrade but holy crap $18 for a 12cent L bracket

Yeah I was a bit hesitant myself with the price. But they really do help. This game is so freakin fast and I thought it was normal getting the amount of airballs that I was. Nope. With those brackets they are much reduced. It was getting crazy.

#6360 3 years ago

Hello guys,
No regrets at all!!!
[quoted image]

I will tell you. Modding the game is very addictive. I've added a bunch and am always looking to change or add something else. Trying not to go overboard. But I'm sure it's too late.

I'm debating on pinstadiums myself. But it seems like they come in soo much on the sides.

#6361 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

I will tell you. Modding the game is very addictive. I've added a bunch and am always looking to change or add something else. Trying not to go overboard. But I'm sure it's too late.
I'm debating on pinstadiums myself. But it seems like they come in soo much on the sides.

Absolutely love the pinstadiums on my tmnt pro!

#6362 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

I play in the dark and i dont see the need for pinstadiums on TMNT. Its got the stock apron LEDs and nice lighting everywhere. If it adds to the experience though go for it but the games not dark like say JP2 is, thats a game that needs extra lighting.

#6363 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I play in the dark and i dont see the need for pinstadiums on TMNT. Its got the stock apron LEDs and nice lighting everywhere. If it adds to the experience though go for it but the games not dark like say JP2 is, thats a game that needs extra lighting.

Honestly I think TMNT Pro is the brightest pin I own. Maiden in the dark is tough. TMNT is like Noah staring at the light of God by comparison.

#6364 3 years ago

I wouldn’t put Pinstadiums in a game that has a good RGB GI light show in it like TMNT.

#6365 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

I wouldn’t put Pinstadiums in a game that has a good RGB GI light show in it like TMNT.

I installed them in my Pro and wouldn't be without them! I made sure to tap into a white GI bulb rather than a red or green to retain the mode lighting. I didn't connect the UV Glow to anything, it is too much.

#6366 3 years ago

I am considering replacing the white flashers under the pizza with orange, yellow or red ones. It seems the Stern flasher is 5 VAC. Will a 13 VAC flasher work as my supplier only has that voltage for sale?

#6367 3 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I am considering replacing the white flashers under the pizza with orange, yellow or red ones. It seems the Stern flasher is 5 VAC. Will a 13 VAC flasher work as my supplier only has that voltage for sale?

If you have the spec sheet for that 13 Volt LED, you can verify what the lowest voltage it requires in order to light up. I would guess that it probably accepts variable voltage. The LED will probably light, but it just won't be as bright as if you gave it the full 13 volts. If it ends up not working at all, it will not harm anything to try to light it with a lower voltage than it requires. I assume it's a cheap purchase and possibly worth the gamble?

#6368 3 years ago
Quoted from JayLar:

I recently accidentally bought 12V 8smd flasher bulbs and they did not light at all, unfortunately I think you will need the 5v bulbs.

#6369 3 years ago
Quoted from Gogojohnnyquack:

I installed them in my Pro and wouldn't be without them! I made sure to tap into a white GI bulb rather than a red or green to retain the mode lighting. I didn't connect the UV Glow to anything, it is too much.

I have them in my premium and they are my favorite mod.

#6370 3 years ago

Opened a NIB premium and am having an issue with the van door opening. I can't get it to open when I test switches and all of the balls are removed. I didn't see an issue like this get posted here yet. Any solutions? My distributer thinks I have to replace the node 9 board.

#6371 3 years ago

Dear shell heads, I‘m trying to fasten my glider. It is very loose on its metal bracket.

What is the easiest way to get to the screw, that holds the actual glider from underneath? I have already removed the assembly from the playfield, but am hesitant to remove the metal rod between servo and the glider, so that I could rotate the glider 180 degrees. The screw which fixes the metal rod to the glider‘s main axle also seems very tight or even glued. Any hints? Thanks a lot in advance!

Edit: Awesome workaround by my wife fixed the problem! See attached pic..

AC8A3EC2-EADE-4E3B-9622-65F0937F533D (resized).jpegAC8A3EC2-EADE-4E3B-9622-65F0937F533D (resized).jpeg
#6372 3 years ago

What are you guys using for flipper and sling strength settings? I just played some location pinball (DP and GOTG) for the first time since covid, and the machines felt dialed down compared to my TMNT and IMDN (both default settings).

#6373 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I just finished installing the Swinks replacement stand up target brackets and I gotta say it's probably the best thing I've added to my game since I've owned it.

I have done the exact same thing this week, except I only went for Dimension X and 2x PF, not the pizza at the van entrance and this has solved the remainder of my airballs (after levelling pizza disc). Thanks swinks !

#6374 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

I have done the exact same thing this week, except I only went for Dimension X and 2x PF, not the pizza at the van entrance and this has solved the remainder of my airballs (after levelling pizza disc). Thanks swinks !

thanks for the support and glad it is solving your airball issues.

#6375 3 years ago

So what is the shot for the super jackpot during multiball? And or the shots to get to it? Buddy hit one and we missed in all the chaos how and where he got it.

#6376 3 years ago

Hello guys,

Finally received my NIB TMTN Pro, my very first pin, I'm so happy to join the club!
At first I thought that everything looks fine, but the more I look at it, the more I wonder if I actually do have this PF print quality issue.
When you look from very close, like if you have your nose on the glass, then you do see the printing dots. But from a normal playing distance I would say you don't see them. Have a look at the attached pictures (I have the feeling my phone camera increases this issue compared to what you see real life).
My pin has been produced in july 2020.
What do you guys think??
If this is a PF printing issue, am I supposed to ask my distributor to open a case with Stern? or can I bypass him and open a ticket directly myself? That would be more convenient for me since he is located on the other side of the country.

Also, second doubt: it seems like when the ball goes to the right ramp quite slowly the opto (highlighted in the picture) does not trigger. Is that a normal behavior? If not, do you think I could fix it?

Many thanks a lot for your help & advices beforehand, I'm a bit nervous for this first not-at-all-reasonable purchase!

IMG_20210328_133035 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_133035 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_133208 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_133208 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_133306 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_133306 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_160258 (resized).jpgIMG_20210328_160258 (resized).jpgInkedIMG_20210328_161553_LI (resized).jpgInkedIMG_20210328_161553_LI (resized).jpg
#6377 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

So what is the shot for the super jackpot during multiball? And or the shots to get to it? Buddy hit one and we missed in all the chaos how and where he got it.

During NPMB you have to hit blue shots to light mondo jackpot (krang loop). Once you collect mondo jackpot it lights super jackpot (lair shot). Similar sequence during TPMB.

#6378 3 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

Hello guys,
Finally received my NIB TMTN Pro, my very first pin, I'm so happy to join the club!
At first I thought that everything looks fine, but the more I look at it, the more I wonder if I actually do have this PF print quality issue.
When you look from very close, like if you have your nose on the glass, then you do see the printing dots. But from a normal playing distance I would say you don't see them. Have a look at the attached pictures (I have the feeling my phone camera increases this issue compared to what you see real life).
What do you guys think??
If this is a PF printing issue, am I supposed to ask my distributor to open a case with Stern? or can I bypass him and open a ticket directly myself? That would be more convenient for me since he is located on the other side of the country.
Also, second doubt: it seems like when the ball goes to the right ramp quite slowly the opto (highlighted in the picture) does not trigger. Is that a normal behavior? If not, do you think I could fix it?
Many thanks a lot for your help & advices beforehand, I'm a bit nervous for this first not-at-all-reasonable purchase!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Hi! I’d say your print looks decent, yes there is some grain to it up close but I’ve seen worse where there are discernible horizontal/vertical lines in the print....On your second question, that’s not an optical switch, when the ball passes through the wire gate the gate should be depressing the lever on the top of the switch, if it’s not doing that you should adjust the gate so that it depresses the lever. You can test this by going into the diagnostic menu and actuating the switch to ensure it’s functioning properly.

#6379 3 years ago
Quoted from R_Coles:

During NPMB you have to hit blue shots to light mondo jackpot (krang loop). Once you collect mondo jackpot it lights super jackpot (lair shot). Similar sequence during TPMB.

Awesome! Thank you!

#6380 3 years ago
Quoted from bazou:

Hello guys,
What do you guys think??
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Your playfield looks fine to me. I wish mine looked like that...

#6381 3 years ago
Quoted from R_Coles:

Hi! I’d say your print looks decent, yes there is some grain to it up close but I’ve seen worse where there are discernible horizontal/vertical lines in the print....On your second question, that’s not an optical switch, when the ball passes through the wire gate the gate should be depressing the lever on the top of the switch, if it’s not doing that you should adjust the gate so that it depresses the lever. You can test this by going into the diagnostic menu and actuating the switch to ensure it’s functioning properly.

The switch looks like it's missing a screw. Don't bend anything and search inside the cabinet for it.

Rob

#6382 3 years ago

Joined the club with my Premium being delivered on Friday (my third pin behind SW Comic Premium and AIQ Premium). Couple questions: it's very hard for me to tell what's going on in the back-half of the playfield because of the backbox reflection and various lights going on. Will Pinstadiums help with this? Also, what can I do about the brutal left outlane?

#6383 3 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Joined the club with my Premium being delivered on Friday (my third pin behind SW Comic Premium and AIQ Premium). Couple questions: it's very hard for me to tell what's going on in the back-half of the playfield because of the backbox reflection and various lights going on. Will Pinstadiums help with this? Also, what can I do about the brutal left outlane?

Either killing the backbox lighting during gameplay (adjusted in menus) or HD glass will get rid of any problems you have seeing the back of the PF. TMNT has an impressive lightshow on its own, don't feel pinstadiums are necessary on it.

#6384 3 years ago

Hi everyone, my Pro was delivered Wednesday and I'm excited to join the club! It is my first pin and we have been enjoying playing it (somewhat excessively ) . One question I have is are loose screws and deviations normal for a NIB pin? When first setting it up, I found a screw loose in the cabinet I couldn't identify. Today, we stopped play when I noticed another screw caught in the left outlane. It turns out the lair 33 assembly (above 05A) had collapsed in on itself. However, one of the screw types seems different than the ones listed in the parts manual and I can't find any signs of the missing washers. In addition, I just found a long black screw magnetically stuck to the cabinet speaker that I have no idea where it goes????

Any advice is much appreciated!

IMG_3477 (resized).jpgIMG_3477 (resized).jpg
#6385 3 years ago

Anyone else have no audio / voice at the beginning of "Portal in the park" ?
Shredder talks to Krang on some radio / comm device, and there is no dialog. Nothing...
It seems really odd.

#6386 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

The switch looks like it's missing a screw. Don't bend anything and search inside the cabinet for it.
Rob

wow good catch !
I'll look for this missing screw, hopefully I'll find it. I guess it could do some damage in there...

#6387 3 years ago
Quoted from RhettDR:

Anyone else have no audio / voice at the beginning of "Portal in the park" ?
Shredder talks to Krang on some radio / comm device, and there is no dialog. Nothing...
It seems really odd.

Yes, it‘s a bug in software 1.41. Already reported multiple times and certain to be fixed in next release

#6388 3 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

Dimming the backbox lighting can be done through the menu as mentioned above. I highly recommend PinStadium Neo for this game on top of that - the vibrance is amazing. Cary Hardy did a video of them on this game on youtube so check it out.

#6389 3 years ago
Quoted from daveyvandy:

Dimming the backbox lighting can be done through the menu as mentioned above. I highly recommend PinStadium Neo for this game on top of that - the vibrance is amazing. Cary Hardy did a video of them on this game on youtube so check it out.

I second pinstadiums!
I know a lot of folks say it's not needed on it but once you put a set in you'll never go back. Love the uv flasher!

#6390 3 years ago

Hi everyone got my TMNT pro last week, and have been playing it quite a bit. Now that I've got about 200 plays under my belt, this is usually when I start looking at mods. I was wondering what are some of everyone's favorite mods for this machine. I know a lot of people put pinstadiums on it, but what else?

#6391 3 years ago
Quoted from Heavyk:

but what else?

- external sub + kenwood KFC-1655S speakers for backbox
- side art
- shooter rod
- shaker

#6392 3 years ago
Quoted from Heavyk:

Hi everyone got my TMNT pro last week, and have been playing it quite a bit. Now that I've got about 200 plays under my belt, this is usually when I start looking at mods. I was wondering what are some of everyone's favorite mods for this machine. I know a lot of people put pinstadiums on it, but what else?

I put a shaker, mirror blades, external subwoofer, and Lenticular apron cards in mine. All my Sterns get the same treatment for mods- those 4 things.

There is a lot of great side art out there, but I could gaze into the mirror blades for hours....LOL

#6393 3 years ago
Quoted from ralphwiggum:

I put a shaker, mirror blades, external subwoofer, and Lenticular apron cards in mine. All my Sterns get the same treatment for mods- those 4 things.
There is a lot of great side art out there, but I could gaze into the mirror blades for hours....LOL

In regards to the mirror blades are you talking about the ones from pinball decals?

#6394 3 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

I have pin-stadiums and love it on TMNT.

#6395 3 years ago

I like the rgb ramp light mod.

#6396 3 years ago
Quoted from Heavyk:

My favorites:
Technodrome
Green CLIP Plastic Protector Set
Mutagen Container
Krang Toy Mod
Glider Stopper
RGB Ramp light mod.

#6397 3 years ago
Quoted from Heavyk:

In regards to the mirror blades are you talking about the ones from pinball decals?

Cointaker... They are REALLY nice. They attach with three screws per blade (you could use tape if you wanted), and the screws are included.
https://cointaker.com/products/stern-mirror-blades

#6398 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

Yes, it‘s a bug in software 1.41. Already reported multiple times and certain to be fixed in next release

Really hoping so. It's been awhile since this bug was reported. Had a family member over who finally got to Final Battle and had to then explain why Shredder wasn't talking...bummer

#6399 3 years ago
Quoted from tinkerer:

Hi everyone, my Pro was delivered Wednesday and I'm excited to join the club! It is my first pin and we have been enjoying playing it (somewhat excessively ) . One question I have is are loose screws and deviations normal for a NIB pin? When first setting it up, I found a screw loose in the cabinet I couldn't identify. Today, we stopped play when I noticed another screw caught in the left outlane. It turns out the lair 33 assembly (above 05A) had collapsed in on itself. However, one of the screw types seems different than the ones listed in the parts manual and I can't find any signs of the missing washers. In addition, I just found a long black screw magnetically stuck to the cabinet speaker that I have no idea where it goes????
Any advice is much appreciated!
[quoted image]

Welcome to the club! Don't worry, it's totally normal to find a screw or 2 in your first use of a NIB game. My TMNT had 2 solder connections pop the first week which was annoying, but it happens. I just got a JJP WW CE NIB (amazing game!) and have had several screws and washers on and under the PF. It's normal.
If the screw is magnetized its possible that it came out of the pizza spinner housing. Sorry I am not sure which screws go to what there on the Lair but you can probably bring the correctly sized screw to Home Depot and get a replacement quicker than going through your distributor. Good luck!

#6400 3 years ago
Quoted from ticktockman:

I bought the PinStadiums and have them set to a low green and it's made a huge difference. The kids even have their own settings so when they play they just hit a button on the app to change to the color they like. It's like night and day if we shut them off so. I consider them must-haves. However, I personally do not use the UV glow because the flashing was hurting our eyes and you can't dial down the flash intensity (you can hook it to different flashers and even the shaker motor) but we still found that too much. Others love it though so to each their own.

After playing the game for 6 months, best advice on left outlane is to get used to it and accept the challenge of the game But having younger kids to make this less frustrating we increased ball save times, activated ball save out of lair, allow 2 ball saves, and someone even added a 3M bumper sticky to left outlane. Good luck and enjoy!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 128 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/128?hl=bundy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.