(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 241.
#6301 3 years ago

My Krang Android NECA mod is up on Thingiverse. I use the base that has the long tab in the back right-hand corner, but if you find you want to try a different position or face him another way, there are options with the multiple files. The Android's antenna has little-to-no clearance with the metal bar at the back of the playfield, but if you sit him forward enough, he's got just about a millimeter to spare.

If you want one but don't have a 3D printer, I'm happy to run you off a print. You'll have to cover shipping.

Thingiverse link: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:4795931

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage1 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage2 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpegimage3 (resized).jpeg
#6302 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Turtle blimp update. My Prusa Mini finally arrived. I learned a lot from this first test print. Initially I preferred to keep the yellow PLA and just paint the green parts instead of primering the whole thing and painting it yellow. Probably would look 100% better to go the extra yard so that’s what I’ll do for the next version.
1. The hull is split in the wrong place and I messed up while gluing it up. I decided to create a seam with visual interest for v2 instead of trying to hide the hull seam
2. the landing gear was a total failure, needs to be more substantial and possibly printed via my SLA printer since it is so complex.
3. the fan blades on the gunner jets were printed too small so they’re missing here. I may print those via SLA for v2 as well since they are also a bit intricate
4. There’s an angle on the gunner seat dashboard that completely failed even with supports. May need to alter/simplify that angle
From tip to tail it’s about 13 inches. If I go bigger I have to split the hull into like 8 pieces so until I invest in a larger printer, I think 13 inches is going to be the size of the thing.
Each hull section takes about 27 hours to print at .20 mm layer height (which is fairly low quality). Each incremental quality improvement adds many hours to the print.
Any suggestions for improvements?
Once I clean up the files, I think I’ll offer them up here for free and ask for some totally optional, not required donations to offset the cost of the 3D file which was about $300.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

That looks amazing!

Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Topper magnet testing. To the extreme!
[quoted image]

Strong!

Topper update: I added some Neca Pizza slices to mine. Lighting is being configured on an actual TMNT machine with these figures. I have no idea what it's going to look like yet, but I'm excited. It'll plug right into the service outlet, so alligator clips. No warranty voids, etc. I'm excited.
Screen Shot 2021-03-16 at 6.52.05 PM (resized).pngScreen Shot 2021-03-16 at 6.52.05 PM (resized).png

#6303 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That looks amazing!

Thanks! I'll keep you updated with my progress. I should have some time to paint the test blimp in the next few days. I'm also working on a mount for this NECA April. I'm hoping to fit her near the April target even though there's not a ton of clearance over there.

image0 (resized).jpegimage0 (resized).jpeg
#6304 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Creo que traduje bien lo que me pides. Si desea el código anterior pensando que solucionará el problema de mulitball. Lo que debe hacer es ir a las descargas del código del juego de Sterns y copiar la dirección que normalmente descargaría el código más nuevo, pero cambie el número de código al anterior que está intentando descargar. Pero probablemente ese no sea tu problema. Asegúrese de que sus bolas no estén magnetizadas. Ordene bolas nuevas que digan no magnéticas. Creo que ese es tu problema.
Traducido por Google
Myslím, že som preložil, na čo sa pýtate správne. Ak hľadáte predchádzajúci kód, ktorý vyrieši problém s mulitballom. Čo robíte, je prejsť na stránku Sterns na stiahnutie herného kódu a skopírovať adresu, ktorá por normálne stiahla najnovší kód, ale zmenila číslo kódu na staré, ktoré sa pokúšate stiahnuť. Ale to pravdepodobne nie je váš problém. Skontrolujte, či gule nie sú zmagnetizované. Objednajte si nové gule, ktoré sú nemagnetické. Myslím, že to je tvoj problém.

Buenos muchisimas gracias por tus consejos.
Cambie a bolas de carbono y sigue igual.
Es un error intermitente pero parece más de, apertura de puerta fuego en multi ball ya está revisando ese fallo mil gracias

#6305 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Creo que traduje bien lo que me pides. Si desea el código anterior pensando que solucionará el problema de mulitball. Lo que debe hacer es ir a las descargas del código del juego de Sterns y copiar la dirección que normalmente descargaría el código más nuevo, pero cambie el número de código al anterior que está intentando descargar. Pero probablemente ese no sea tu problema. Asegúrese de que sus bolas no estén magnetizadas. Ordene bolas nuevas que digan no magnéticas. Creo que ese es tu problema.
Traducido por Google
Myslím, že som preložil, na čo sa pýtate správne. Ak hľadáte predchádzajúci kód, ktorý vyrieši problém s mulitballom. Čo robíte, je prejsť na stránku Sterns na stiahnutie herného kódu a skopírovať adresu, ktorá por normálne stiahla najnovší kód, ale zmenila číslo kódu na staré, ktoré sa pokúšate stiahnuť. Ale to pravdepodobne nie je váš problém. Skontrolujte, či gule nie sú zmagnetizované. Objednajte si nové gule, ktoré sú nemagnetické. Myslím, že to je tvoj problém.

Buenos muchisimas gracias por tus consejos.
Cambie a bolas de carbono y sigue igual.
Es un error intermitente pero parece más de, apertura de puerta fuego en multi ball ya está revisando ese fallo mil gracias

Quoted from cabal:

Lo siento, ya no creo que cambiar el enlace funcione, ya que el nuevo eula en el sitio de descarga que cambia el número en el enlace ya no me funciona. Pero supongo que las bolas magnatizadas tienen muchas posibilidades de causar problemas.

Cierto ya no funciona.
Estaría bien un sitio donde poder subirlos y tenerlos a mano para poder probar en estos casos.

#6306 3 years ago

Buenos días parece que mi problema con fuego multi ball no era bolas.
Lo sigue haciendo pero intermitente así es más difícil de reparar.
Tras varias revisiones del cableado y conectores parece que se solucionó pero no canto Víctoria.
Crei que podría, ser de esta goma pero no amontona las bolas porque no da, salida a las existentes.
Con este plástico desmontado y tras varias partidas pude descubrir que no era ese fallo.
Pedí fotos a un amigo poseedor de una LE he mi sorpresa fue que mi premiun vino con estas mejoras.

IMG-20210317-WA0011 (resized).jpgIMG-20210317-WA0011 (resized).jpgIMG_20210317_115849 (resized).jpgIMG_20210317_115849 (resized).jpg
#6307 3 years ago

Any news on what the issue with the Turtle Power MB is? I just got my brand new Premium machine made last month and the first time I got to that MB my game froze! lol It's running 1.41 code too.

#6308 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Any news on what the issue with the Turtle Power Mb is? I just got my brand new Premium machine made last month and the first time I got to that MB my game froze! lol It's running 1.41 code too.

Did you check for magnetic balls?

#6309 3 years ago

Did you check for magnetic balls?

I've played 3 games they would already be magnetized? And how would that cause the game to freeze and reset?

#6310 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

Any news on what the issue with the Turtle Power Mb is? I just got my brand new Premium machine made last month and the first time I got to that MB my game froze! lol It's running 1.41 code too.

This issue has come up a few times already in this thread. So far no root cause could be identified, I think. It happens on my LE as well, the Pro is also affected. Bottom of page 81 has a few more occurences of this bug on an earlier code version.

#6311 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I've played 3 games they would already be magnetized? And how would that cause the game to freeze and reset?

Have you tried to burn a new SD card? With only 3 games on the stock Stern balls i dont think they would be magnetized and the balls being magnetized would not cause resets but a cheap Stern SD card will.

#6312 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Have you tried to burn a new SD card? With only 3 games on the stock Stern balls i dont think they would be magnetized and the balls being magnetized would not cause resets but a cheap Stern SD card will.

I mean no I wouldn't think I needed to do that on a brand new card regardless if it's from Stern or not, ha.

I can order a new one and see if that helps. Just had a second TP MB and it was fine.

#6313 3 years ago
Quoted from IronMan8Bit:

I mean no I wouldn't think I needed to do that on a brand new card regardless if it's from Stern or not, ha.
I can order a new one and see if that helps. Just had a second TP MB and it was fine.

I doubt it's your SD card. There is a well known bug with TP multiball randomly causing resets. All we can really do is wait for a code update to address it.

#6314 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I doubt it's your SD card. There is a well known bug with TP multiball randomly causing resets. All we can really do is wait for a code update to address it.

Is it more a Premium/LE issue? I use Donny as my main turtle most times so i play TP multiball alot and have never had my game reset.

#6315 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Is it more a Premium/LE issue? I use Donny as my main turtle most times so i play TP multiball alot and have never had my game reset.

Nope, there‘s several reports from Pro owners around pages 80/81 of this thread

#6316 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

I see thanks, i missed your mention of page 81 on your last post sorry. They were on 1.22 code but looks like it hasnt been fixed yet since some of you guys are still having this happen. Ill have to take glass off and see if i can pinpoint when its actually happening consistently for Dwight.

#6317 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

I believe I've seen it at least once on the current code version. But generally speaking, it has mostly happened for me when playing as Donatello.

#6318 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Ill have to take glass off and see if i can pinpoint when its actually happening consistently for Dwight.

That would be awesome! Someone mentioned that it might happen when down to 2 balls and then hitting add-a-ball on right ramp..

In my memory, it always happened quite some time into the MB as well.

#6319 3 years ago

Ran into the TP multi ball reset issue the other night on my Pro - pretty sure it was with Leonardo as I was using him all night to practice Lair shots. 1.41 code.

#6320 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Yes, mine is a pro. It doesn't happen often...I've had it 2 or 3 times only so not a huge deal, but definitely needs to be addressed. I never use Donny (reserved for my daughter, LOL). Not sure if turtle selection affects it. It does seem to be fairly deep into the multiball, which is likely why I do not see it often. I rarely get to the add-a-ball, but the last time I did with a nice long multiball without an issue. On the surface it seems very random, which I know doesn't help fix it.

#6321 3 years ago

I don't know what to say fellas. I kept mine in TP multiball for almost 15 minutes to point of 300+ million with Donny and it wouldn't lock up. I'll try a different turtle see what happens. Only thing I noticed is it wouldn't award add a ball after the first one even though it said it was awarding one.

#6322 3 years ago

I've had the TP MB reset a couple times. Stern is sending me a new SD card to try.

It also takes the game about 40 seconds to boot up. Longer than Maiden by quite a bit.

I would guess the next step would be new CPU.

#6323 3 years ago

I’ve owned TMNT pro for a few months now. Initially I loved it, the art, the speed, the ninja pizza MB. The theme is big to me, I grew up with the turtles.

But over the last month I’ve realized I’ve fallen out of love. While I still live many of the things I said before the gameplay is feeling stale. I feel like all I ever shoot is left ramp, right ramp, orbits. The middle ramp feels great but I don’t feel it’s well integrated into the episodes...my wife feels similar. Now I’m contemplating trading it for something else.

For reference I’ve had AIQ LE since the fall. The game keeps me coming back, I’m addicted. The shots feel so good and every mode has me fully engaged.

Do I need to push through and be patient with the game, do I need to change the way I’m playing?

TMNT feels like the girlfriend I always thought I wanted, it’s beautiful... but something ain’t clicking. Is it time to break up?

#6324 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I've had the TP MB reset a couple times. Stern is sending me a new SD card to try.
It also takes the game about 40 seconds to boot up. Longer than Maiden by quite a bit.
I would guess the next step would be new CPU.

We had the same issues you are having with boot time and resets. Stern were going to send us a new CPU as well.

Long story short... turned out the power wires for the node board were cable tied that hard that it split the wire coating and the wires would touch. Not enough to blow a fuse but enough to cause resets and other issues. A new SD card fixed the long boot times.

Longer Story. We bough the game NIB at release time in Australia. We swapped out with our Elvira.. CPU, 2 new SD cards, 2 node boards, power supply, and power distribution board. There was nothing left to change over so I knew the issue had to be in the wiring loom. I started with the power wires from the power distribution board. I guarantee you unpicking wires from looms and takimng looms apart is not a nice thing to do. This took 2 days to work out as I was also checking all the plugs and connections. Once I had insulated the wires from each other, nearly all the resets went away. We have only had one reset since the last code update (bug).

I went to the shop and bought a new SD card. I put the latest code on it and loaded it into the machine. Once it did its thing, machine has started booting up fine and we have not had the issue since. I loaded the old card just to see what happens.... boot issues. Card has since gone to the tip. Going backwards in code is not a good idea on this machine. The firmware updates do not undo themselves properly so I think this is not a good idea. We had issues with the SD card because of this. I would recommend full update and verify on this game every time.

Comclusion for us: The long boot time was caused by the SD card. You also need to make sure the card is loaded properly. Reset issue was caused by the wires being tied too tight.

Reset issues for you (if you have the know how) I would disconnect the glider (if you have a premium not sure if this is on a pro) to see if this resolves your reset issues. I would disconnect the GI lighting from the node boards to make sure one of the LEDs does not have a short or the wires are soldered on back to front. A short will cause reset issues without bringing up an error on the CPU.

Hope this helps you out a little. Good Luck!

#6325 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I’ve owned TMNT pro for a few months now. Initially I loved it, the art, the speed, the ninja pizza MB. The theme is big to me, I grew up with the turtles.
But over the last month I’ve realized I’ve fallen out of love. While I still live many of the things I said before the gameplay is feeling stale. I feel like all I ever shoot is left ramp, right ramp, orbits. The middle ramp feels great but I don’t feel it’s well integrated into the episodes...my wife feels similar. Now I’m contemplating trading it for something else.
For reference I’ve had AIQ LE since the fall. The game keeps me coming back, I’m addicted. The shots feel so good and every mode has me fully engaged.
Do I need to push through and be patient with the game, do I need to change the way I’m playing?
TMNT feels like the girlfriend I always thought I wanted, it’s beautiful... but something ain’t clicking. Is it time to break up?

Sometimes that happens. Sometimes you need a change or a rest. Or sometimes you need space and just want another. It's happened w/everything I've had except White Water and Indiana Jones.

#6326 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Unplug the game and don’t touch it for a month. Come back to it and see if you miss it, if not, time to move on.

Coming up on almost a year with the pro and still love it. Hoping for another update to polish the scoring, but I’m content with where the game is right now.

#6327 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

Yes happens on my Pro too. Something noted months back amongst most of us. Happens rarely but it really sucks when it does.

#6328 3 years ago

Quick tip: Someone has probably already posted this before but if your backglass is rattling against the back box when nudging just place a couple of felt tabs in the corners. Works like a charm!
DFBC1707-39B9-4E05-97EA-58F1D6D2053F (resized).jpegDFBC1707-39B9-4E05-97EA-58F1D6D2053F (resized).jpeg

#6329 3 years ago
Quoted from R_Coles:

Quick tip: Someone has probably already posted this before but if your backglass is rattling against the back box when nudging just place a couple of felt tabs in the corners. Works like a charm!

Good tip! I like to use the same weather stripping foam I use for stand up targets.

#6330 3 years ago

Well...

PXL_20210318_204147945 (resized).jpgPXL_20210318_204147945 (resized).jpg
#6331 3 years ago
Quoted from Bou-Da:

Well...
[quoted image]

Balls are magnetized. They will start to hang up there once they are. Only took about 30 games for my stock balls to start acting up.

#6332 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

Balls are magnetized. They will start to hang up there once they are. Only took about 30 games for my stock balls to start acting up.

same. bought new Titan standard balls in first week and never had the hang up issue in Pizza Parlor since.

#6333 3 years ago

I just finished installing the Swinks replacement stand up target brackets and I gotta say it's probably the best thing I've added to my game since I've owned it. I just played about ten fairly long games and not one airball. Before, I was averaging about one airball a game. Some insanely wild ones have jumped flippers, jumped onto habitrails and one launched up over the van and down that little hole they put in the pigeon roof for airballs. Nearly $80 to replace the four culprits, but 100% worth every penny:

• two Dimension X targets
  • the thin pizza target at the van entrance
  • the red and black 2x playfield target

Link: https://www.shapeways.com/product/GRBNG4DQK/stern-target-bracket-v2-5deg2mm

#6334 3 years ago

Might have been discussed before so I apologize beforehand if it was. I was wondering if anyone has any issue with the glider not catching the ball for rafaels skill shot? Not sure if this is a common issue but it seems like the ball is going so fast that the glider doesn’t have time to catch it. Wondering if this is normal or if there is a fix. It moves and tries to catch it but it’s just not quick enough. Thanks

#6335 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I just finished installing the Swinks replacement stand up target brackets and I gotta say it's probably the best thing I've added to my game since I've owned it. I just played about ten fairly long games and not one airball. Before, I was averaging about one airball a game. Some insanely wild ones have jumped flippers, jumped onto habitrails and one launched up over the van and down that little hole they put in the pigeon roof for airballs. Nearly $80 to replace the four culprits, but 100% worth every penny:

two Dimension X targets
the thin pizza target at the van entrance
the red and black 2x playfield target

Link: https://www.shapeways.com/product/GRBNG4DQK/stern-target-bracket-v2-5deg2mm

awesome, great to hear

#6336 3 years ago

Been playing my le. Like the game but fuck borg for the lair shot have had the glass off for half an hour now. Shot geometry is bad.

#6337 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Been playing my le. Like the game but fuck borg for the lair shot have had the glass off for half an hour now. Shot geometry is bad.

Practice backhanding it. I don't even try to hit it with the right flipper anymore.

#6338 3 years ago

Practice backhanding it. I don't even try to hit it with the right flipper anymore.

Yeah it's actually a easy shot once you get it down backhanding it. I like it's alittle tough off the right flipper which takes timing the left flipper closing timed perfectly.

#6339 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Really!!! the shoot isn’t that hard I can hit that shot with both flippers it just takes concentration doesn’t mean you have to bash Mr borg. It’s a great game just selll the game if it bothers you that much

#6340 3 years ago

Shot can be made by lightly shatzing the left flipper and backhanding. It sucks. Its not satisfying.

Right flipper is not worth it. Once in half an hour.

It is a shitty badly designed shot. Sorry to the fan boys, but not everything borg does is gold. It makes leonardo not worth picking.

#6341 3 years ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Comclusion for us: The long boot time was caused by the SD card. You also need to make sure the card is loaded properly.

Interesting seeing this about boot times yesterday. This is my first spike 2. Mine takes around a minute to boot up, but have never had a reset or any other issue. What is a ‘normal’ boot time on this game?

#6342 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

doesn’t mean you have to bash Mr borg. It’s a great game just selll the game if it bothers you that much

(edited)

If i was going to sell the game it would be for the horrible pf quality. In both terms of the grainy nature and the clearcoat pooling. Both of which are ridiculous on a 9k plus collector piece, but this is stern and stern gives no shits because fanboys will buy regardless. My saving grace is i dont have near 9k in this.

#6343 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

(edited)
If i was going to sell the game it would be for the horrible pf quality. In both terms of the grainy nature and the clearcoat pooling. Both of which are ridiculous on a 9k plus collector piece, but this is stern and stern gives no shits because fanboys will buy regardless. My saving grace is i dont have near 9k in this.

Wow, thank you and good day....

69BACCEC-5CE7-41A4-8A26-CA413A2C204D (resized).jpeg69BACCEC-5CE7-41A4-8A26-CA413A2C204D (resized).jpeg

#6344 3 years ago
Quoted from dung:

Like the game but fuck borg for the lair shot have had the glass off for half an hour now. Shot geometry is bad.

To each their own but the Lair shot is one of my favourite pinball shots. I like under flipper shots in general so that helps. But when the machine was released, from pictures, I was certain that shot was gonna be stupid easy and the ball would constantly end up in there. Oh how wrong I was.

After playing the game a ton, I definitely feel comfortable hitting that shot in a variety of ways. A left flipper backflip, left flipper backhand with 2 balls cradled and a right flipper forehand.

#6345 3 years ago

Backhanding that shot is probably my second most satisfying shot behind the center ramp.

Odd how people defend a single game and all of a sudden we're Borg fanboys. We like the game. Relax.

And criticizing us for buying a game that you yourself own the most expensive version of is a little comical.

#6346 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

Wow, thank you and good day....
[quoted image]

No but you seem to be. Have a participation trophy.

Backhanding that shot is probably my second most satisfying shot behind the center ramp.
Odd how people defend a single game and all of a sudden we're Borg fanboys. We like the game. Relax.
And criticizing us for buying a game that you yourself own the most expensive version of is a little comical.

I can both like and criticize something. Funny how that works. To like a game but also acknowledge its flaws. Guess I should be mindless and praise everything i own. Better go check the marketplace and price pump this. Oh, should add a perfect 10 rating too.

#6347 3 years ago

Triggered alert

#6348 3 years ago

Guys.. stop feeding the troll, lol. But yea.. srsly.. guys talking about liking Stern TMNT in the Stern TMNT thread.. Didn't realize how crazy that was.

#6349 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Interesting seeing this about boot times yesterday. This is my first spike 2. Mine takes around a minute to boot up, but have never had a reset or any other issue. What is a ‘normal’ boot time on this game?

I checked our boot time on our TMNTLE and it was approx 40 seconds. I checked our other 5 spike 2 games and they are all around the same boot time. To answer your question I have no idea what a normal boot time would be. Out of interest and your question I timed them all today when we turned them on. When we were having boot issues with TMNTLE, sometimes our game would take over 90 seconds to boot up.

#6350 3 years ago

Hello guys,
I will present myself because it's the first time for me that I'm posting here.
So, I'm Maximilien, a french guy and I bought a TMNT pro model last summer. To be honnest, I'm quite new in this hobby and I don't have friends owning other pinball machines but since I was young I was always attracked by those crazy, loudy and shinny machines. Now I'm 35 and I watched a lot of streams (Thx to Jack ) in order to choose which one I will get and at the end I took the plunge with the TMNT
No regrets at all!!!
For sure with the asymetric game design I'm learning a lot and playing Coop mod with my brother and parents it's so much fun.
The half-shell challenge helps me a lot to train myself, I was so happy when I saw that release end of last year.
On your side what do you think about that additional game mod? Are you playing also usually the coop mod?

My favorite shot is the 2 balls cradled for the Lair shoot, I was impressed when I watched it on stream but at the end it's quite easy. And like BaxterStockman center loop is also one of my favorite shots, It's not easy but so satifying, you can feel in your hands the weight of the ball during the loop if the speed is there, so cool!

I discovered also something that I was not expecting at the begining: It's all the mods that you can installed in order to customize your pinball machine (I'm really a newby ^^).
As I'm a little bit handyman it was a real pleasure to do it! So I installed the shaker, some lights (under the flippers but also on the top of the playfield), plastic ramp protection for the center loop in order to reduce the number of airballs, lot's of other things and I'm not done yet ^^
But last thing I have installed is the PinWoofer pack for TMNT in order to get a better audio, and it's really amazing!!!!!
You can setup the bass frequency and volume but also tribbles and cabinet volume as well. To be honnest I have passed more time to setup the perfect configuration for me than to installed this audio pack. And for that I have to thanks Dan from PinWoofer who helped me on this task giving me video turorial and instruction documents, I never felt alone during this installation .

Anyway, I'm waiting the delivery of my next mod now, the Speaker light kit and I'm wondering if I will buy the Pinstadium Neo fusion after that. What do you think about that purchase?
Thanks a lot for your answers.

So, sorry for this long post, but dudes, I'm so happy with this game that I have to share my feelings in this thread
I'm leaving you with a picture of my TMNT pro model.
Have a nice day, it's pizza time dudes !!
IMG_1730 (resized).JPGIMG_1730 (resized).JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,800 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Ballston Spa, NY
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Jacksonville, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 127 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/127?hl=tinyblackdog and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.