(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,057 posts
  • 829 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 4 hours ago by arcadem
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 242.
#6251 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Do you mean the way that it doesn't complete the mode AND start training at the same time? If so, I prefer it the way that it currently is. Though, I suppose in this case, you could just shoot one of the other 3 turtle shots (I tend to always choose the left ramp.)
I'm generally a fan of choosing when specific modes and multiballs start and not being forced to start them in order to advance something else. Kind of like how you can be 1 shot away from Turtle Power MB but still need to shoot the right ramp to light your next Episode so then you're screwed trying to stack Episode with MB.
With that being said, those types of awkward stacking situations CAN be a good chance to plan ahead and strategize. For example, the first thing I typically try and do is get 1 shot away from Turtle Power MB, then start an Episode and then start Turtle Power MB. That way I make sure I don't end up locking myself out of the stack.

Yup, this exactly. I never bother shooting the lair to finish a mode, but if I could start training and finish one shot I might consider it. Likewise, I rarely bother going for training on its own because I'd rather just use those shots to progress episodes. This kind of solves both.

#6252 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Picking up a pro tomorow!

Congrats! I picked up a pro 2 weeks ago from a friend who bought it NIB but didn't quite gel with it. I played it when he got it and I really liked the way it shot/flowed so when he mentioned selling it, I was like "I'll take it". So far I'm loving it!! I love it so much I figured I'd buy this armor for it, which I'm installing as I type this.

20210311_180121 (resized).jpg20210311_180121 (resized).jpg
#6253 3 years ago
Quoted from bossk4hire:

Picking up a pro tomorow!

Congrats! You won't regret it. I had originally planned to get a premium or LE. But decided against it. Absolutely love it and it really doesn't seem like you're missing out on much.

#6254 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

My only complaint right now is the shaker motor sequence at the start of Ninja Pizza Multiball. I would love for the lower shaker settings to make it less dramatic. Right now, even on “minimal” it’s full blast and really over the top. I’ve had to disable my shaker motor to avoid it.

Agree with the updated settings, the team added minimal and moderate adjustments but there was no difference at all. I resorted to adjusting the weight int he shaker and its great now.

#6255 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

My suggestion would be to let Team Up either continue in single ball play OR when you drain to one ball, start a countdown timer to shoot YOUR turtle shot to rescue your Team up partner and then continue the mode. However, there is currently an adjustment for the ball save timer on Team Up.

agree 100%!

#6256 3 years ago
Quoted from Caveman-Gurkan:

Is there a setting to remove attract mode music? ( tmnt theme plays too long after game over IMO )

Feature adjustment #108 will kill it in attract and during Turtle Power MB.

#6257 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Agree with the updated settings, the team added minimal and moderate adjustments but there was no difference at all. I resorted to adjusting the weight int he shaker and its great now.

Can you describe how much you offset the one weight by? Would like to give that a go as I otherwise really like the shaker for everything else.

#6258 3 years ago
Quoted from Taygeta:

Feature adjustment #108 will kill it in attract and during Turtle Power MB.

Thanks, yes i tried this a couple of weeks ago. Thing is I like the song during gameplay, just want the game quiet after game over. Guess you can’t have it all.

#6259 3 years ago

Cowabunga achieved!

And still I'm frustrated... what happened?

As mentioned earlier, I have been trying for some weeks now to get to Cowabunga MB in 4-player coop. For the past several attempts (usually 1 per day, as it takes so long), always ONE element had been missing in the end. One time I hadn't got around to complete a Triple Mondo during one of the at least 8 TP and Pizza MBs. Another time, I had everything EXCEPT the weapon hurry-up (and that's a bitch to get in single ball modes). And again another time, all that was missing was a 1-2-3 combo. After playing 20 frickin' balls plus EBs.

Well, today everything came together.
- Go for episodes
- Stack with MBs wherever possible
- IGNORE training
- Remember the April Hurry-Ups during each MB
- Concentrate hard on the triple-mondo during MBs
- Once you tick off a Cowabunga objective, immediately start ignoring it for the rest of the game (no more loop shots on ball launch, if you have Max Krang)
- Always go for the save backhands on the ramps
- Stay patient, NO FOREHANDS on the ramps
- Always catch the ball, as little as possible on-the-fly shots
- ... and: you'll get there

I got there. On Ball 4 of Player 4 I finished the last April Hurry Up during Final Battle. I drained during the last Final Battle on ball 5 of Player 1. And now had three balls left to play 3 Cowabunga MBs. This time, I didn't fumble it. Hit the left ramp with the save backhand, START COWABUNGA and drain after a few seconds of not knowing what to do, but immensely happy. Once you drain down to one ball in Cowabunga, the MB finishes, the flippers go dead and you have a long animation, summing up your achievements during Cowabunga MB. Basically, you need to complete the main side shots (1-2-3, April, Jackpot shots, MaxKrang) of the game again, only this time they get you ~10x the points.

Started Cowabunga again on ball 5 of player 3, this time much better. Hit an April Hurry-Up, a super jackpot and three Mondo Jackpots, totalling 55M just from Cowabunga. Continued to play, got into a TP MB and then........ silence.

The friggin' game crashed. No lights, no action, reboot, all scores gone.

Can I get some compassion? Please?

What you get in return is my immense admiration for anyone who keeps working on getting there in 3-ball single player. I have put a lot of games on this box now and I'm lightyears away from even dreaming about this feat. So much to do and so few MBs to support you in getting there. I admire you guys

P.S.:
Xaqery This bug (random crash of the game during TP MB) really hurt today. If I can help in fixing it, let me know.

#6260 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

Cowabunga achieved!
And still I'm frustrated... what happened?
As mentioned earlier, I have been trying for some weeks now to get to Cowabunga MB in 4-player coop. For the past several attempts (usually 1 per day, as it takes so long), always ONE element had been missing in the end. One time I hadn't got around to complete a Triple Mondo during one of the at least 8 TP and Pizza MBs. Another time, I had everything EXCEPT the weapon hurry-up (and that's a bitch to get in single ball modes). And again another time, all that was missing was a 1-2-3 combo. After playing 20 frickin' balls plus EBs.
Well, today everything came together.
- Go for episodes
- Stack with MBs wherever possible
- IGNORE training
- Remember the April Hurry-Ups during each MB
- Concentrate hard on the triple-mondo during MBs
- Once you tick off a Cowabunga objective, immediately start ignoring it for the rest of the game (no more loop shots on ball launch, if you have Max Krang)
- Always go for the save backhands on the ramps
- Stay patient, NO FOREHANDS on the ramps
- Always catch the ball, as little as possible on-the-fly shots
- ... and: you'll get there
I got there. On Ball 4 of Player 4 I finished the last April Hurry Up during Final Battle. I drained during the last Final Battle on ball 5 of Player 1. And now had three balls left to play 3 Cowabunga MBs. This time, I didn't fumble it. Hit the left ramp with the save backhand, START COWABUNGA and drain after a few seconds of not knowing what to do, but immensely happy. Once you drain down to one ball in Cowabunga, the MB finishes, the flippers go dead and you have a long animation, summing up your achievements during Cowabunga MB. Basically, you need to complete the main side shots (1-2-3, April, Jackpot shots, MaxKrang) of the game again, only this time they get you ~10x the points.
Started Cowabunga again on ball 5 of player 3, this time much better. Hit an April Hurry-Up, a super jackpot and three Mondo Jackpots, totalling 55M just from Cowabunga. Continued to play, got into a TP MB and then........ silence.
The friggin' game crashed. No lights, no action, reboot, all scores gone.
Can I get some compassion? Please?
What you get in return is my immense admiration for anyone who keeps working on getting there in 3-ball single player. I have put a lot of games on this box now and I'm lightyears away from even dreaming about this feat. So much to do and so few MBs to support you in getting there. I admire you guys
P.S.:
xaqery This bug (random crash of the game during TP MB) really hurt today. If I can help in fixing it, let me know.

Oh God that is awful. That's a HUGE fear I have. There's a code leak somewhere and it's gotta be found. Please Xaqery this pin is otherwise AWESOME.

#6261 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Can you describe how much you offset the one weight by? Would like to give that a go as I otherwise really like the shaker for everything else.

Yes I followed a prior post below by Thunderbird which really was quite easy (did it while still in the machine).

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/91#post-5943974

#6262 3 years ago

Does anyone else have trouble with their game forgetting all settings when turning it off? When I got my game back in October I noticed this. It was random as to when it decided to forget the settings. I replaced the battery even though the voltage on it was fine, but the game is still forgetting the settings. Seems to happen every time I shut it off now.

It’s super annoying to have to dive through all the settings every time I want to play this game.

#6263 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Does anyone else have trouble with their game forgetting all settings when turning it off? When I got my game back in October I noticed this. It was random as to when it decided to forget the settings. I replaced the battery even though the voltage on it was fine, but the game is still forgetting the settings. Seems to happen every time I shut it off now.
It’s super annoying to have to dive through all the settings every time I want to play this game.

sounds like you need a new SD card

#6264 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

sounds like you need a new SD card

I thought so too but then I tried a different SD card with the original cartoon code on it and it still forgot the settings.

#6265 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

I thought so too but then I tried a different SD card with the original cartoon code on it and it still forgot the settings.

Hmmm that is weird. Sounds like its time to contact Stern and ask them what they think but if i had to guess your main spike board is having issue since you proved its not the SD card.

#6266 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

As i know the settings are stored on the SD-Card. If you switch it to another card highscores and settings will be lost.
When you do not switch the SD-Cards it should keep the settings. I would save the settings now to a usb stick (utilities menu) and try a new sd-card and reimport the settings from the usb stick.
If this still happens that you lose you score and settings i can not think the reason why.

#6267 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Maybe PinMonk can help? SD card not the issue?

#6268 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

If you've already tried the SD card, sounds like the flash memory on the board is maybe flakey/bad or there's a problem with the voltage from the battery getting to the board. I'd definitely check with Stern on this.

#6269 3 years ago

Just contacted Stern. Looks like I'm getting a new CPU.

#6270 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Just contacted Stern. Looks like I'm getting a new CPU.

I just contacted them via email. Hopefully they'll respond. No one picks up the phone.

#6271 3 years ago

If anyone here has the NECA Krang from Target (US only I think), I designed and 3D printed a base/belt for the android’s upper body to match the one he comes with. This way, you can unclip his torso from the rest of the figure and display him with his belt. The belt/base covers a rectangular notch on his stomach where his suit clips in.

I can share the file here if anyone is interested. I’m happy to send a print out if you don’t have a printer. Just need you to cover shipping.
1229F62E-B376-483B-902F-D8BF67DC2708 (resized).jpeg1229F62E-B376-483B-902F-D8BF67DC2708 (resized).jpeg8FB6370C-180F-4319-B7BE-C76A14538A1E (resized).jpeg8FB6370C-180F-4319-B7BE-C76A14538A1E (resized).jpegAD7D914B-9C4D-414E-8848-624EFBAE9FC2 (resized).jpegAD7D914B-9C4D-414E-8848-624EFBAE9FC2 (resized).jpeg

Edit: I’m working on a base for the Target NECA April (I detached her legs) and currently am printing the first piece of a giant turtle blimp. The Blimp takes about 3 full days to print. I printed a small draft and it looks pretty sweet. Will update with progress on the first full-size version.

#6272 3 years ago

That is so awesome! Nice work man!

#6273 3 years ago

Just joined the club tonight. How do you start team mode?

6BD436A9-9EE9-417D-BDDE-6C9EA2E754A0 (resized).jpeg6BD436A9-9EE9-417D-BDDE-6C9EA2E754A0 (resized).jpeg
9E962436-2FFE-4418-8C97-70E2704B47F3 (resized).jpeg9E962436-2FFE-4418-8C97-70E2704B47F3 (resized).jpeg41F4898C-F52B-4857-A6A6-4E7EC54536A6 (resized).jpeg41F4898C-F52B-4857-A6A6-4E7EC54536A6 (resized).jpegFD5A3F8F-F3DB-4742-88EA-7538274B5C23 (resized).jpegFD5A3F8F-F3DB-4742-88EA-7538274B5C23 (resized).jpeg

#6274 3 years ago
Quoted from TigerLaw:

Just joined the club tonight. How do you start team mode?
[quoted image]

Enjoy! Hold in both flippers during attract mode and you can cycle from there.

#6275 3 years ago

Just finished a pretty fun game(3 ball,single turtle)and ended up with a decent score. I played with Raphael and focused on training until I got to level 3. I wanted my playfield multiplier to be 3x with Ralph’s perk. I made it to the final battle and had 3x running before I started it so I cashed in on a 50 million bonus. I also kept my 3x running during final battle. Man once you get the speed down on this game it really starts to open up. Now I need to try a different turtle with a different strategy, and that’s another plus for this pin.

B7847C0C-DAF7-4BBC-87C9-AFC382B79B40.jpegB7847C0C-DAF7-4BBC-87C9-AFC382B79B40.jpeg
#6276 3 years ago

Loving the game on night one:

A1EA3FDF-5DC8-477C-8257-2B2C6247F05E (resized).jpegA1EA3FDF-5DC8-477C-8257-2B2C6247F05E (resized).jpeg7DC04A01-E1E6-41BE-ACDD-09DACEB569F3 (resized).jpeg7DC04A01-E1E6-41BE-ACDD-09DACEB569F3 (resized).jpeg

#6277 3 years ago

Is there any point in completing modes if you’re playing for wizard modes and not points?

#6278 3 years ago

Nope. But you can just go straight to final battle challenge too.

Quoted from CreepyTom:

Is there any point in completing modes if you’re playing for wizard modes and not points?

#6279 3 years ago
Quoted from CreepyTom:

For Team Up it helps to have modes completed for when completing them they give you perks in which some make it easier to get thru Team Up.

#6280 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Just finished a pretty fun game(3 ball,single turtle)and ended up with a decent score. I played with Raphael and focused on training until I got to level 3. I wanted my playfield multiplier to be 3x with Ralph’s perk. I made it to the final battle and had 3x running before I started it so I cashed in on a 50 million bonus. I also kept my 3x running during final battle. Man once you get the speed down on this game it really starts to open up. Now I need to try a different turtle with a different strategy, and that’s another plus for this pin.
[quoted image]

"A decent score" lol Thats a monster game! Nice job!
I wish I could play as Raphael, thats my girlfriends designated turtle (for high score purposes) so the only time I get to try him is in coop.

#6281 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

I wish I could play as Raphael, thats my girlfriends designated turtle (for high score purposes) so the only time I get to try him is in coop.

Yeah that's my son's turtle of choice so I'm forced to pick someone else.

#6282 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

What’s your go to turtle? I need to explore
the other turtles and see if I can get a decent strategy to catch Raph’s GC.

#6283 3 years ago

And the new game is officially approved by my house’s key pinball player. 327D60A3-D93E-46BD-9B44-E78D3EC88AA9 (resized).jpeg327D60A3-D93E-46BD-9B44-E78D3EC88AA9 (resized).jpegA25C41D5-E3B6-4062-B73C-7799713E7D9A (resized).jpegA25C41D5-E3B6-4062-B73C-7799713E7D9A (resized).jpeg

#6284 3 years ago

This has to be a bug, both switched in lair are functioning proper, during pp multiball with mushroom topping, if you put 2 balls in there,it just stops 3-4 ball searches later then they release (no ball save timer either, so pretty much ends multiball ) Any ideas,it’s not the switches (work proper in test anyway).
PS. I fixed auto plunger strength by turning it down from full and only ups like 5 notches above factory,it rips around now !!!

#6285 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

What’s your go to turtle? I need to explore
the other turtles and see if I can get a decent strategy to catch Raph’s GC.

I usually lean towards Mikey because its nice to have the outlane save lit and that makes the April hurry ups easier to start.
I don't like Donatello at all because I'm not a fan of the immediate MB and having to light 123 to get an episode going before MB.
Its not that big of a deal but its annoying enough that I avoid using him.
I'd like him better if he spotted 2 right ramp shots and one ninjaPP shot instead having TMB lit right away, or some way to defer it maybe tie it to the glider on the Prem/LE.
So for me its Mikey>Leo>Don
Eventually I'll start using Raph but I have to give her a chance to have a score to chase for a little while.

#6286 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

This has to be a bug, both switched in lair are functioning proper, during pp multiball with mushroom topping, if you put 2 balls in there,it just stops 3-4 ball searches later then they release (no ball save timer either, so pretty much ends multiball ) Any ideas,it’s not the switches (work proper in test anyway).
PS. I fixed auto plunger strength by turning it down from full and only ups like 5 notches above factory,it rips around now !!!

My second lair switch wasn’t registering because the switch wasn’t sticking up high enough to get activated by the ball. I had to bend the switch a bit to get it working. Make sure the switches are activated when a ball rolls over them. Easiest to do this with the glass off and manually sticking balls in the lair.

#6287 3 years ago
Quoted from azur3:

xaqery This bug (random crash of the game during TP MB) really hurt today. If I can help in fixing it, let me know.

If you can figure out how to reproduce it, then let him know. That helps the best.

Rob

#6288 3 years ago
Quoted from Jakers:

Forget the cartoon code. Refresh the SD card from an official image downloaded from the Stern website. When the game is not saving settings or audits, that's an issue with someone on the SD card being corrupted.

Rob

#6289 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

My second lair switch wasn’t registering because the switch wasn’t sticking up high enough to get activated by the ball. I had to bend the switch a bit to get it working. Make sure the switches are activated when a ball rolls over them. Easiest to do this with the glass off and manually sticking balls in the lair.

Nah. I tried that. Glass off, 2 balls in switch test,they both activate . It seems like a code issue,unless nobody else is having this issue, it’s not a easy for it to happe. Really,need to be down to 2 balls,and both then ending up in lair during multiball.. it happens every time,and I’m certain the switch is working,with ball and reaching in manually.. hmm

#6290 3 years ago
Quoted from HookedonPinonics:

For Team Up it helps to have modes completed for when completing them they give you perks in which some make it easier to get thru Team Up.

Thanks, forgot about the team up perks. Any perks for beating team-up?

#6291 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

Nah. I tried that. Glass off, 2 balls in switch test,they both activate . It seems like a code issue,unless nobody else is having this issue, it’s not a easy for it to happe. Really,need to be down to 2 balls,and both then ending up in lair during multiball.. it happens every time,and I’m certain the switch is working,with ball and reaching in manually.. hmm

I posted the same thing a couple weeks ago. I checked switches and still convinced it is a bug.

In my case I got two balls locked in the lair, other left drained immediately. Had to take off the glass to get the balls out of the lair.

#6292 3 years ago
Quoted from cpm_:

I posted the same thing a couple weeks ago. I checked switches and still convinced it is a bug.
In my case I got two balls locked in the lair, other left drained immediately. Had to take off the glass to get the balls out of the lair.

You didn't even get a ball search?

#6293 3 years ago
Quoted from Rob_G:

You didn't even get a ball search?

I did get the ball searches, but they didn’t actuate the lair lock which I figure is the bug.

After it ended the game and left the 2 balls in there.

EDIT: I sent in a bug report this morning. Your post made me confident enough it wasn't a mechanical issue with my game.

#6294 3 years ago
Quoted from cpm_:

I did get the ball searches, but they didn’t actuate the lair lock which I figure is the bug.
After it ended the game and left the 2 balls in there.
EDIT: I sent in a bug report this morning. Your post made me confident enough it wasn't a mechanical issue with my game.

It’s almost for sure a bug/software issue. Like I said, it’s not like every multiball you have mushroom topping and end up with 2 in the lair, but when it does happen, the game won’t let either ball out until like the 4th or 5th ball search (if it ever releases) . Hopefully this gets fixed,puts a huge damper on the fast pace progress of this incredible game!!

#6295 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

I actually really like the stickers. Had a hard time thinking of a spot for the Shell shock sticker. But figured next to the turtle select was the best spot. It's kind of a deadzone for the side art. And if the next turtle's turn is up, then that means the turtle before just drained/died. Thus the shell shock.

Yeah I have seen that code. I haven't gotten around to installing that code yet. Have debated on learning how to do that and editing it myself to add more SNES and NES visuals. (Like the turtle select from Turtles in Time)

I believe that is actually part of his code during turtle select. As the turtle select loads you hear cowabunga

#6296 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Who did you use? Nice job

Leo surprisingly enough. I do my rounds and play as the turtle with the least points on the board. Once he’s in the top 3 I shuffle to the next one.

#6297 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

My auto plunge is too weak to make it to the van (LE) any body have any solution? It’s turned up to max in settings already, it’s not good during multiball,the van can’t refill and keep getting balls forever until the shooter land fills up,then I gotta manually plunge them into the van . Also,during multiball,if lair lock is lit and 2 balls get locked in there,it does like 4 ball searches before letting them out . Anybody else have these issues on their premium/LE ? Otherwise,great game !! Super fun and exciting,very difficult tho!!

Dude, I got you with that turtle van issue. I had the same issue and it drove me insane. Made multiballs last forever and didn’t even feel like playing until I got it fixed.

Believe it or not, I solved it by waxing the launch ramp from the bottom to the point until it curves (top right of playfield). I didn’t remove any parts to do it. Stick your rag under turtle select and pull it out the other side to make sure you get that part waxed. Do it 2-3 times. I used carruba wax or whatever it’s called but I think any way will do.

Unfortunately I never encountered the lair issue though but I would think it has to do with the lense that senses the ball is there, I think there’s a lense anyway.

#6298 3 years ago

Turtle blimp update. My Prusa Mini finally arrived. I learned a lot from this first test print. Initially I preferred to keep the yellow PLA and just paint the green parts instead of primering the whole thing and painting it yellow. Probably would look 100% better to go the extra yard so that’s what I’ll do for the next version.

1. The hull is split in the wrong place and I messed up while gluing it up. I decided to create a seam with visual interest for v2 instead of trying to hide the hull seam
2. the landing gear was a total failure, needs to be more substantial and possibly printed via my SLA printer since it is so complex.
3. the fan blades on the gunner jets were printed too small so they’re missing here. I may print those via SLA for v2 as well since they are also a bit intricate
4. There’s an angle on the gunner seat dashboard that completely failed even with supports. May need to alter/simplify that angle

From tip to tail it’s about 13 inches. If I go bigger I have to split the hull into like 8 pieces so until I invest in a larger printer, I think 13 inches is going to be the size of the thing.

Each hull section takes about 27 hours to print at .20 mm layer height (which is fairly low quality). Each incremental quality improvement adds many hours to the print.

Any suggestions for improvements?

Once I clean up the files, I think I’ll offer them up here for free and ask for some totally optional, not required donations to offset the cost of the 3D file which was about $300.

314E18EB-D1BB-4A48-9C47-922227A72D81 (resized).jpeg314E18EB-D1BB-4A48-9C47-922227A72D81 (resized).jpeg6B7D7328-EE31-4F84-9710-8A5295AA1EC4 (resized).jpeg6B7D7328-EE31-4F84-9710-8A5295AA1EC4 (resized).jpegDB4B436A-E4EB-4D28-B9FC-B9CB3C0CEFA9 (resized).jpegDB4B436A-E4EB-4D28-B9FC-B9CB3C0CEFA9 (resized).jpeg
#6299 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Dude, I got you with that turtle van issue. I had the same issue and it drove me insane. Made multiballs last forever and didn’t even feel like playing until I got it fixed

my game did the same. where the solenoid connected to the plunger it was loose or sloppy. I put a washer on it and has ben working good

#6300 3 years ago

Topper magnet testing. To the extreme!

PXL_20210316_221613971 (resized).jpgPXL_20210316_221613971 (resized).jpg
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

10,500 (OBO)
$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 22.00
$ 16.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Grindstone, PA
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 7,999.00
$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,057 posts in this topic. You are on page 126 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/126?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.