(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 167 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(572 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240423-005247 (resized).png
Screenshot_20240423-005259 (resized).png
20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 242.
#6151 3 years ago

@pinsiders
the Games
Tengo una tortugas ninja premiun y en ocasiones o no funciona multiball furgo o sube más bolas de las que debe al terminar.
Viendo los foros dicen que es del último Código 1.41 pero no dispongo de Código anterior osea verificarlo llegó recientemente con último Código.
Donde puedo descargar versiones anteriores de Código de juego.?
En este caso para TmNT Premium
Gracias y un saludo

#6152 3 years ago
Quoted from ArcadeGameMurc:

@pinsiders
the Games
Tengo una tortugas ninja premiun y en ocasiones o no funciona multiball furgo o sube más bolas de las que debe al terminar.
Viendo los foros dicen que es del último Código 1.41 pero no dispongo de Código anterior osea verificarlo llegó recientemente con último Código.
Donde puedo descargar versiones anteriores de Código de juego.?
En este caso para TmNT Premium
Gracias y un saludo

I think i translated what your asking right. Your wanting the previous code thinkng it will fix mulitball issue. What you do is go to Sterns game code downloads and copy the address that would normaly download the newest code but change the code number to the old one your trying to download. But that probably isnt your problem. Check make sure that your balls arent magnetized. Order new balls that say non magnetic. I think thats your issue.

Google translated-

Myslím, že som preložil, na čo sa pýtate správne. Ak hľadáte predchádzajúci kód, ktorý vyrieši problém s mulitballom. Čo robíte, je prejsť na stránku Sterns na stiahnutie herného kódu a skopírovať adresu, ktorá by normálne stiahla najnovší kód, ale zmenila číslo kódu na staré, ktoré sa pokúšate stiahnuť. Ale to pravdepodobne nie je váš problém. Skontrolujte, či gule nie sú zmagnetizované. Objednajte si nové gule, ktoré sú nemagnetické. Myslím, že to je tvoj problém.

#6153 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Sad, the shelf for the statue topper came in today and somehow I got a 36inch wide shelf which is WAY to wide. I swear I bought the smaller one.

Sorry man. 24" x 8" steel shelf is the one that's the best fit.

#6154 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

I think i translated what your asking right. Your wanting the previous code thinkng it will fix mulitball issue. What you do is go to Sterns game code downloads and copy the address that would normaly download the newest code but change the code number to the old one your trying to download. But that probably isnt your problem. Check make sure that your balls arent magnetized. Order new balls that say non magnetic. I think thats your issue.
Google translated-
Myslím, že som preložil, na čo sa pýtate správne. Ak hľadáte predchádzajúci kód, ktorý vyrieši problém s mulitballom. Čo robíte, je prejsť na stránku Sterns na stiahnutie herného kódu a skopírovať adresu, ktorá by normálne stiahla najnovší kód, ale zmenila číslo kódu na staré, ktoré sa pokúšate stiahnuť. Ale to pravdepodobne nie je váš problém. Skontrolujte, či gule nie sú zmagnetizované. Objednajte si nové gule, ktoré sú nemagnetické. Myslím, že to je tvoj problém.

sorry i don't think changing the link works any more, since the new eula on the download site changing the number in the link does not work for me anymore. But i guess magnatized balls has a high chance to do problems.

#6155 3 years ago
Quoted from cabal:

sorry i don't think changing the link works any more, since the new eula on the download site changing the number in the link does not work for me anymore. But i guess magnatized balls has a high chance to do problems.

I see that now. I havent downloaded any codes since they made the change on there site. Thanks!

#6156 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

My glider was mostly working, but had two issues:
1. It was "glitchy" or "jittery", as in, it would never stay still in one spot. Most of the time it worked but this would sometimes cause balls to not stop there at the glider when they were supposed to.
2. The glider mech itself felt loose/droopy. This would sometimes cause it to get stuck or for the ball to get stuck as it would lock into place and stop moving.
Sadly, the only way to tighten up the assembly is to completely take it apart (which would address #2)
My Distro said that since the diverter still basically worked, they couldnt get another from Stern.. fun.
How complicated could this be? I dinked around with servo's growing up in my RC cars and planes. So I figured I would give it a shot. This is the one I ended up ordering from Amazon. Not sure if I would suggest this one for others due to the issues I had (see below).
[quoted image]
First thing I had to do was locate where it plugs in underneath. I had to cut away the heat shrink tube to get to the plug, which is basically your standard servo plug you will find on basically any model.
[quoted image]
This is the original servo from the machine:
[quoted image]
Taking the glider assembly off itself was actually pretty straight forward. Remove the lower habbitrails, remove the 3 screws on the platform and slide it out (pulling the plugs out from the pops with it). I was able to install the new servo easily. I did move the armature off the old one to the new one (the new one had a different size on it and while it was close, i figured this would mess with the positioning of the glider).
[quoted image]
Installed the assembly back into the machine, I made sure to tighten things up this time to get rid of the slack/droop. plugged it in and bam.. it worked! but wait, it was moving backwards. In the glider test, moving left made the glider move right, etc. I had everything wired up right. Maybe I ordered the wrong servo? (seems odd tho..)
Did anyone else who did this run into this problem? curious to know.
I figured.. well, a servo is just a DC motor with a potentiometer. I assumed you could

I tried this and switched the yellow and brown wires. When I turn it on it slams over to the right and keeps clicking. I can’t adjust to center. What should I do?

Update...Actually to the left it hits . I hate stern and their crappy customer service. 100 k plus in buying sterns over the last couple years and they can’t resolve any of my open issues. Done with this company. The fact I have to be in my basement trying to fix their cheap servo away from my family is complete BS

#6157 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I tried this and switched the yellow and brown wires. When I turn it on it slams over to the right and keeps clicking. I can’t adjust to center. What should I do?
Update...Actually to the left it hits . I hate stern and their crappy customer service. 100 k plus in buying sterns over the last couple years and they can’t resolve any of my open issues. Done with this company. The fact I have to be in my basement trying to fix their cheap servo away from my family is complete BS

I know it’s junk. Buy a $30 servo and replace it. Done.

#6158 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

I know it’s junk. Buy a $30 servo and replace it. Done.

I did, I bought the recommended one on this thread. Installed it and switched the wires. It just forces it to the left. I tried to calibrate but it does nothing. I took it back off and made sure it’s was centered so where the metal wire connects and the glider sits close to center

C7FEA239-5873-4AA0-B657-CC118FC48E0D (resized).jpegC7FEA239-5873-4AA0-B657-CC118FC48E0D (resized).jpegD231A015-BE35-4F95-A052-81006AEEADAE (resized).jpegD231A015-BE35-4F95-A052-81006AEEADAE (resized).jpegF9D82028-7384-4BDD-B2BE-27DBE812777C (resized).jpegF9D82028-7384-4BDD-B2BE-27DBE812777C (resized).jpeg
#6159 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I did, I bought the recommended one on this thread. Installed it and switched the wires. It just forces it to the left. I tried to calibrate but it does nothing. I took it back off and made sure it’s was centered so where the metal wire connects and the glider sits close to center
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It sounds like the servo itself isn't centered. They come from the factory centered and one thing people do is spin it as soon as they get it (not saying you did that). Here is a video on how to re-center a servo to make sure when its powered up its not trying to return to center.

#6160 3 years ago

Xaqery wondering if any timing for a TMNT code update to fix the voice line problem at start of Final Battle wizard mode? Was identified in this forum the same day of last code update back in Dec. Thanks as always for your consideration!

#6161 3 years ago

Yeah I'm honestly surprised it's been so long with no update to fix the Final Battle voices and the Turtle Power multiball reset issue. Usually bugs like this are fixed really quickly. I am hoping that means he's working on a few extra surprises (but not holding my breath though...game is very feature complete and awesome as-is). Most likely he's deep in the trenches of the next games, which is also exciting. But I would definitely appreciate a bug fix soon for TMNT!

Still loving this game. It can be so mean and frustrating, but when you are on, it's absolutely amazing!

#6162 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

It sounds like the servo itself isn't centered. They come from the factory centered and one thing people do is spin it as soon as they get it (not saying you did that). Here is a video on how to re-center a servo to make sure when its powered up its not trying to return to center.

I had to swap the red and green wires as well. It’s working now but it’s makes like a humming noise on the far left and far right. It’s like it wants to go further but obviously can’t with the side stopping it. I never listened to my old one but I would think position wise it would just come very close or tap it and hold position. I bet if that side didn’t stop it then it would move past it a bit. The center, right and left are good just the far right and far left you can tell it wants to go past it but physically can’t. I can only calibrate to the center which I did already and that’s dead on

#6163 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

I had to swap the red and green wires as well. It’s working now but it’s makes like a humming noise on the far left and far right. It’s like it wants to go further but obviously can’t with the side stopping it. I never listened to my old one but I would think position wise it would just come very close or tap it and hold position. I bet if that side didn’t stop it then it would move past it a bit. The center, right and left are good just the far right and far left you can tell it wants to go past it but physically can’t. I can only calibrate to the center which I did already and that’s dead on

Yeah been waiting for those two nasty bugs to be fixed. Personally im hoping its taking this long as there polishing up some of the more "unfinished" animations. Im looking at you april and krang.

#6164 3 years ago

Cowabunga achieved!

At least almost...

I‘m not a particular good player, so my approach to getting to cowabunga MB ist 4-coop with 5 balls each, but I think this is not making it less brainwrecking. I‘ve been trying for some weeks now and I‘m getting closer each time. And just yesterday I thought I had it! Completed Final Battle and the fifth April Hurry Up on ball 4 of player three. Cowabunga was lit on draining during phase two of Final Battle. No problem, still ball 4 for player 4 and all ball 5 still to go, right? Unfortunately no... Because then you still need to play 3 more final battles and if you suck at pinball like I do, you don‘t finish any of those to light left ramp for Cowabunga. So I‘m back at ball 5 of player three and for the first time the magic Cowabunga insert is blinking. Just one more hit to the left ramp. Easy backhand - under normal circumstances. Two stupid drains later, I‘m back to square one again...

My learning: If you try to get there through coop better qualify your final battle as early as possible!

#6165 3 years ago

Holy poo

6737DBD3-692D-46F7-B266-2634088C4DCA (resized).jpeg6737DBD3-692D-46F7-B266-2634088C4DCA (resized).jpeg
#6166 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Holy poo
[quoted image]

Who did you use? Nice job

#6167 3 years ago

Just wanted to give a shout out to YOYOKOPTER who created the turtlecom mod. It is my favorite mod and now also my final as ive finished modding the game now. He was super helpful and communicative and the results are even better than the images.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/yoyokopter-mod-development-and-reviews-thread/page/2#post-6122947

20210305_124615 (resized).jpg20210305_124615 (resized).jpg
#6168 3 years ago

Where do you get these?

A7FA3871-3E27-4CE2-8F5E-6C4CFE44658D (resized).jpegA7FA3871-3E27-4CE2-8F5E-6C4CFE44658D (resized).jpeg
#6169 3 years ago
Quoted from BowlingJim:

Where do you get these?
[quoted image]

ebay.com link: p

these are them, I just painted them to match the old cartoon.

#6170 3 years ago

Sister in law made a vinyl sticker for my cup holder, happy Friday dudes

5C6913C0-3D70-48AF-B30C-E14D66B90F9A (resized).jpeg5C6913C0-3D70-48AF-B30C-E14D66B90F9A (resized).jpeg
#6171 3 years ago

Probably already discussed somewhere in the prior 123 pages of this topic, but anyone with Pinstadium neo's on this title? Just ordered some, would be my first set of pin stadiums.

#6172 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Probably already discussed somewhere in the prior 123 pages of this topic, but anyone with Pinstadium neo's on this title? Just ordered some, would be my first set of pin stadiums.

Yes, I installed them a few months ago. Huge difference and definitely great for this game. Sometimes we shut them off just to see what it used to be like and it is night and day. Only con on my side is that I tried 3 configurations of the UV glow on various lights (pizza light, pops, shaker motor which was recommended by manufacturer as most modest) but our family found the glow too be too bright and hard on the eyes. So we only have the one connector clipped to a standard GI and do not have the UV glows hooked up. Others may like them just fine though!

#6173 3 years ago

After seeing it recommended earlier in the thread. I replaced a few targets with the shapeways target brackets. https://www.shapeways.com/product/GRBNG4DQK/stern-target-bracket-v2-5deg2mm?productConfiguration=63971960&etId=198233717&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order-shipped&utm_content=2

targets (resized).pngtargets (resized).png

Even after leveling the pizza spinner I was still getting a bunch of airballs. This has helped a ton!!

I've also added some stickers from the TMNT lootcrate a while back.(Cowabunga, Shell Shock, & Attack!) They are puffy stickers so it adds a little bit of depth to them. I'm sure some won't like them. But I really like them. Very retro feel. Since they are from the arcade game.
Shell Shocked (resized).pngShell Shocked (resized).pngattack (resized).pngattack (resized).pngcowabunga (resized).pngcowabunga (resized).png

As well as Bebop and Rocksteady figures to the back corners to their respective loops. Even tho Rocksteady is kinda hard to see. I may remove the big pizza eventually.
rocksteady (resized).pngrocksteady (resized).png

Will update with my topper eventually when I have the magnets properly fashioned to the bottom of the statues. May even put the mutagen pizza up there with them. To make the playfield a little less busy.

playfield (resized).pngplayfield (resized).png
#6175 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

After seeing it recommended earlier in the thread. I replaced a few targets with the shapeways target brackets. https://www.shapeways.com/product/GRBNG4DQK/stern-target-bracket-v2-5deg2mm?productConfiguration=63971960&etId=198233717&utm_source=automated-contact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=order-shipped&utm_content=2
[quoted image]
Even after leveling the pizza spinner I was still getting a bunch of airballs. This has helped a ton!!

Thanks for linking this bracket. I tried bending mine forward after some wild airballs. One wound up going over the Van. Seems like this bracket is a better solution. I might just get two and call it done.

#6176 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Thanks for linking this bracket. I tried bending mine forward after some wild airballs. One wound up going over the Van. Seems like this bracket is a better solution. I might just get two and call it done.

I replaced the two dimension x targets, the 2x playfield, and the pizza topping one.

I tried replacing the add time/pizza topping big target, but it raised it too high and it would have clicked with the plastic every time.

That one really didn't cause airballs but just wanted to try and be consistent with all the targets. Oh well.

#6177 3 years ago

BaxterStockman

who did the pizza and the turtle training ? They are awesome mate !!!

#6178 3 years ago
Quoted from Caponesfriend:

BaxterStockman
who did the pizza and the turtle training ? They are awesome mate !!!

https://mezelmods.com/collections/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-pinball-stern

#6179 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

found the glow too be too bright and hard on the eyes

I'm with you on the UV glow feature of the Pinstadiums. I don't connect it anymore. TMNT looks spectacular with the Pinstadiums.

#6180 3 years ago

Received my premium yesterday. Awesome game. Spent a few hours today blinging it out. Waxed the playfield. Installed green titans throughout. Installed the Stern shooter rod and side armor. Will install the Stern side blades when my friend Chris comes over.

08658F7F-7E0B-484B-BD34-4EE9599D1F2C (resized).jpeg08658F7F-7E0B-484B-BD34-4EE9599D1F2C (resized).jpeg7575FD77-BD77-48E6-A1B6-FCB4288AE931 (resized).jpeg7575FD77-BD77-48E6-A1B6-FCB4288AE931 (resized).jpeg7FEC121C-7B94-4766-9629-66BEF7076919 (resized).jpeg7FEC121C-7B94-4766-9629-66BEF7076919 (resized).jpegE49F708B-692F-4202-BD75-03FC34E72063 (resized).jpegE49F708B-692F-4202-BD75-03FC34E72063 (resized).jpeg

#6181 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:Received my premium yesterday. Awesome game. Spent a few hours today blinging it out. Waxed the playfield. Installed green titans throughout. Installed the Stern shooter rod and side armor. Will install the Stern side blades when my friend Chris comes over.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks great! The stern armour and art blades are awesome on this game.

#6182 3 years ago

I replaced the two dimension x targets, the 2x playfield, and the pizza topping one.
I tried replacing the add time/pizza topping big target, but it raised it too high and it would have clicked with the plastic every time.
That one really didn't cause airballs but just wanted to try and be consistent with all the targets. Oh well.

Nice, i was considering doing the same thing. I thought the 2x target bracket was different than the dimension ones (a little fuzzy on this one). The same swinks bracket worked on all three?

#6183 3 years ago

I ordered the same ones for all of them.

And I just pulled all the old ones out and they are identical.

#6184 3 years ago
Quoted from Wildbill327:

Who did you use? Nice job

Funny enough, Leo. Big multiballs. Got my second NPM for the first time. Also got to team up and cleaned up nicely. My scores were trash until I started taking a single puff of weed before playing. Then next thing you know, I’m rain man on this mother.

#6185 3 years ago
Quoted from EricHadley:

Received my premium yesterday. Awesome game. Spent a few hours today blinging it out. Waxed the playfield. Installed green titans throughout. Installed the Stern shooter rod and side armor. Will install the Stern side blades when my friend Chris comes over.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Looks . Side armor looks tight! How much trouble is the install? Do you have to pilot holes into the exterior of the cabinet

#6186 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Looks great! The stern armour and art blades are awesome on this game.

which art blades do you have?

#6187 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

I have the pinstadium fusion, which is a step down from yours I think. I don’t think I’ll ever buy a game and not install pinstadiums. They are amazing and the guy running it (Scott) is a great and helpful dude.

#6188 3 years ago

[quoted image]
I've also added some stickers from the TMNT lootcrate a while back.(Cowabunga, Shell Shock, & Attack!) They are puffy stickers so it adds a little bit of depth to them. I'm sure some won't like them. But I really like them. Very retro feel. Since they are from the arcade game.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
As well as Bebop and Rocksteady figures to the back corners to their respective loops. Even tho Rocksteady is kinda hard to see. I may remove the big pizza eventually.
[quoted image]
Will update with my topper eventually when I have the magnets properly fashioned to the bottom of the statues. May even put the mutagen pizza up there with them. To make the playfield a little less busy. [quoted image]

Dude I love your mods. I just found the TMNT loot crate stickers on eBay and bought them. I’m going to replicate your side art. How are you liking the stickers on there? Looks great!

Also if you’re nostalgic (which I think you are if you bought a TMNT machine), check out Delt31’s code. He replaced the music with music from the NES/SNES games and the movies. Absolutely love his code.

#6189 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Dude I love your mods. I just found the TMNT loot crate stickers on eBay and bought them. I’m going to replicate your side art. How are you liking the stickers on there?

I actually really like the stickers. Had a hard time thinking of a spot for the Shell shock sticker. But figured next to the turtle select was the best spot. It's kind of a deadzone for the side art. And if the next turtle's turn is up, then that means the turtle before just drained/died. Thus the shell shock.

Quoted from acons017:

Also if you’re nostalgic (which I think you are if you bought a TMNT machine), check out Delt31’s code. He replaced the music with music from the NES/SNES games and the movies. Absolutely love his code.

Yeah I have seen that code. I haven't gotten around to installing that code yet. Have debated on learning how to do that and editing it myself to add more SNES and NES visuals. (Like the turtle select from Turtles in Time)

#6190 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

Side armor looks tight! How much trouble is the install? Do you have to pilot holes into the exterior of the cabinet

The side armor uses all of the same holes that the existing rails use, plus there are additional screws around the flipper section that need to have pilot holes drilled. Super easy.

#6191 3 years ago

Maybe this has been asked before (sorry)... but has anyone had an issue with the timing on Training?

Literally when the ball drops from lair, it starts counting from 5. I barely get a shot at right ramp.

I wonder if the 10 sec timer starts running as the intro video plays, only thing I can think of.

#6192 3 years ago

Turned a $7 shuriken coat hook into a mod.
Had to use a die set to change the built-in wood screw to a 6-32 threaded screw, but that took 3 minutes of effort once I had the tools. Then taking off the wireform to screw it in tool another 5 minutes. Pretty minimal effort and cost for a great looking shuriken at the shredder ramp!

PXL_20210307_005705317 (resized).jpgPXL_20210307_005705317 (resized).jpgPXL_20210307_005741466 (resized).jpgPXL_20210307_005741466 (resized).jpg
#6193 3 years ago
Quoted from acons017:

which art blades do you have?

The stern branded ones.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#6194 3 years ago

Was supposed to just be a quick game this afternoon, caught a hot one!
Still somehow never got a max Krang, so no Cowabunga, completed final battle and still had another ball but couldn't get Krang.
Factory 3-ball game.

20210307_135822 (resized).jpg20210307_135822 (resized).jpg
#6195 3 years ago

HOLY

#6196 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Still somehow never got a max Krang, so no Cowabunga, completed final battle and still had another ball but couldn't get Krang.
Factory 3-ball game.[quoted image]

Damn that’s deep!

#6197 3 years ago
Quoted from J-Freeze:

Factory 3-ball game.[quoted image]

Amazing. Nice work.

#6198 3 years ago
Quoted from ShortCorky:

Maybe this has been asked before (sorry)... but has anyone had an issue with the timing on Training?
Literally when the ball drops from lair, it starts counting from 5. I barely get a shot at right ramp.
I wonder if the 10 sec timer starts running as the intro video plays, only thing I can think of.

Yes when I get into Training for the first time if I let animations go, the timer is already close to 10 seconds. If you hit both flippers to skip animation you get more time. I find this does not occur the 2nd or 3rd time in training (on those rare occasions I make it that far!)

#6199 3 years ago

Hello everyone. Just purchased a new tmnt premium. It is not in the box(delivery person could not fit in his vehicle). Game has never been set up or played. Still has all the factory straps, wrapping etc.. change of plans and looking to move. Open to offers. Located in boca raton fl

#6200 3 years ago
Quoted from Ozzy:

Hello everyone. Just purchased a new tmnt premium. It is not in the box(delivery person could not fit in his vehicle). Game has never been set up or played. Still has all the factory straps, wrapping etc.. change of plans and looking to move. Open to offers. Located in boca raton fl

May I ask why you bought it if you don't intend to ever set it up and play it?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

5,700 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, PA
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 16.00
$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

$ 7,999.00
$ 22.00
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,063 posts in this topic. You are on page 124 of 242.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/124 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.