(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 11,974 posts
  • 826 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 minute ago by AlexRogan84
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,974 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 240.
#5601 3 years ago

Another oddball moment with the pizza parlor. Shot up the middle to lock a ball. Then, the game never launched a new ball. After a minute of nothing, instead of ball searching, the game awarded a SECOND lock and launched a new ball.

All of these weird issues don't feel like physical issues, but no one else seems to be having them. If I put the USB in with the same code version, can I just re-install it?

#5602 3 years ago
Quoted from BrotherSir:

All of these weird issues don't feel like physical issues, but no one else seems to be having them. If I put the USB in with the same code version, can I just re-install it?

Do you have the correct software update version for your game version (Pro vs. Premium). Earlier in the thread someone was having multiple strange software issues and that was the culprit.

#5603 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

Do you have the correct software update version for your game version (Pro vs. Premium). Earlier in the thread someone was having multiple strange software issues and that was the culprit.

I assume I do, but mistakes are always possible. Is there a way to check if the software version is pro/prem in the menus? The start up just shows V1.43.

#5604 3 years ago
Quoted from BrotherSir:

I assume I do, but mistakes are always possible. Is there a way to check if the software version is pro/prem in the menus? The start up just shows V1.43.

man am I that behind??? haha, might want to check it out latest code should be 1.41

#5605 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I have them on my machine and every now and then I'll turn them off to see what the stock lighting situation is like. NIGHT and DAY. I can't believe Stern isn't shipping machines out with extra lighting, as it's borderline unplayable with such minimal lighting.
They are quite expensive for what they are, but they help tremendously, so I recommend it.

thanks for the review!

#5606 3 years ago
Quoted from BrotherSir:

do you still have the files that you downloaded, they should show if got:
turtles_le-1_41_0.spk.zip for LE/Prem

or
turtles_pro-1_41_0.spk.zip for Pro

either on your stick or folder on drive?
or the corresponding spk files:
turtles_pro-1_41_0.spk.002.001
turtles_pro-1_41_0.spk.002.002

if you haven't got the files any more, it will get dificult to check, easiet thing would be just do upload the complete SD-Card image onto the SD-Card and safe the highscore and settings before on USB-Drive.

#5607 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

I just bought a teenage mutant ninja turtles pro. It gets delivered next week. I am wondering if there is a list of things to check that may be problematic on the machine? I’ll do a lot of the typical protections on it like shooter lane and cliffys where needed. Any areas the playfield needs protection other than the normal stuff? Any problems with any of the mechanical things question?

Congrats! Suggest immediately replacing the pinballs with Titan balls as the stock balls get magnetized causing problems with them getting stuck together in the pizza parlor. Many of us have had this issue and its a super easy fix.

#5608 3 years ago
Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

I just bought a teenage mutant ninja turtles pro. It gets delivered next week. I am wondering if there is a list of things to check that may be problematic on the machine? I’ll do a lot of the typical protections on it like shooter lane and cliffys where needed. Any areas the playfield needs protection other than the normal stuff? Any problems with any of the mechanical things question?

Just did the same thing at Christmas! I replaced the stern rubbers all with titan rubbers (takes a bit of time to remove ramps to get to all areas but worth it) and installed plastic protectors. May be overkill for home use games, but it also looks nice. Here’s a pic of the right sling with the protector underneath.

FF179CB6-2FD7-438A-A6B4-952854566BE5 (resized).jpegFF179CB6-2FD7-438A-A6B4-952854566BE5 (resized).jpeg
#5609 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I think people bought the game because it’s a great theme and family friendly but realize it’s Quite challenging, I’m assuming kids and wife get Frustrated and they sell for that reason. I honestly love turtles it’s super fun specially when you get into a flow fest with all shots it has, I might get Scold for saying this but I like it better than avengers that’s just my opinion.

This is the first pinball my wife has ever really played. She loves it. And I think it's because of how challenging it is. I think it also helps that I suck at it as well. So we both are struggling together. If I was dropping huge scores on her over and over I doubt she'd be having much fun.

And us working together in co-op is soooo good.

#5610 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Has anyone done the PinStadium lights on TMNT? Starting to feel like lighting could be amped up a bit.

My wife gifted me the Pinstadium NEO set for Christmas. They make a huge difference brightening up the game and the UV lights look good too.

#5611 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

My wife gifted me the Pinstadium NEO set for Christmas. They make a huge difference brightening up the game and the UV lights look good too.

How do these look when the playfield goes red or green? For example do they wash out the colors at all when you are in Dimension X or do they just turn off? Been considering them as well.

#5612 3 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

How do these look when the playfield goes red or green? For example do they wash out the colors at all when you are in Dimension X or do they just turn off? Been considering them as well.

They’re tied to the GI lights, so when that is off or dimmed, so are the pin stadiums. The only thing I don’t care for much is the UV flasher. I find it disorienting and pointless unless the game has UV sensitive elements.

#5613 3 years ago

I’m in

69541CC7-B76E-457D-B3D6-1CA71BB4A46A (resized).jpeg69541CC7-B76E-457D-B3D6-1CA71BB4A46A (resized).jpeg
#5614 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I’m in
[quoted image]

Congrats and welcome to the club!

#5615 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I’m in
[quoted image]

Nice!!!

#5616 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

They’re tied to the GI lights, so when that is off or dimmed, so are the pin stadiums. The only thing I don’t care for much is the UV flasher. I find it disorienting and pointless unless the game has UV sensitive elements.

Thanks, that helps. I agree and hate that they went to a UV flasher on all but the highest level of pinstadiums, it just never really looks good to me.

#5617 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

man am I that behind??? haha, might want to check it out latest code should be 1.41

Yes, 1.41 haha. I screwed up as usual.

#5618 3 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

Thanks, that helps. I agree and hate that they went to a UV flasher on all but the highest level of pinstadiums, it just never really looks good to me.

Personally I like the UV. I hooked it into the pizza spinner lights so they don't turn on ALL the time. Since they are hooked into the GI they will dim when GI goes dark. I've been experimenting with different color settings on them as well. Alternating between Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, and Green has been interesting but I normally just have it on a single color mode depending on what I'm feeling that day.

#5619 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Personally I like the UV. I hooked it into the pizza spinner lights so they don't turn on ALL the time. Since they are hooked into the GI they will dim when GI goes dark. I've been experimenting with different color settings on them as well. Alternating between Red, Blue, Orange, Purple, and Green has been interesting but I normally just have it on a single color mode depending on what I'm feeling that day.

Good to know UV looks good on TMNT, definitely saves a decent amount of money not having to go for the high end Fusion model.

#5620 3 years ago
Quoted from skywelker:

Good to know UV looks good on TMNT, definitely saves a decent amount of money not having to go for the high end Fusion model.

I'll record a video and post it somewhere to share here.

#5621 3 years ago
Quoted from classybum:

i had some pizza parlor issues too (first time owner with a prem btw) and stern sent a tech out. it was an opto alignment issue for me with stuck balls so not exactly the same issue you're having. the tech did a switch test with the board up and jiggling cables, apparently those plastic connectors can go bad, maybe that is worth a look? (video of mine, may not be relevant: https://vimeo.com/487620911 )
what is the game mode when this is happening? sometimes if I have a mode active (can't remember which exactly) my parlor will spit the balls out as well.
what code version are you on?

Finally lifting the playfield to take a look and there was definitely a loose cable on a board near the van. Connector looked fine, it was just half unplugged. Reseated it and hopefully it's back to normal. Hasn't done it in the 3 or so games I've played since.

#5622 3 years ago

I’m so happy with this purchase. Left outlane is totally fair on mine. Lair shot is far from impossible like some has stated. Maybe it’s my away-team Star Trek skills being repurposed.

#5623 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

I’m so happy with this purchase. Left outlane is totally fair on mine. Lair shot is far from impossible like some has stated. Maybe it’s my away-team Star Trek skills being repurposed.

I’m sure ST is helping with the muscle memory on the lair shit. Once you get used to dropping the upper flipper to help guide the ball inside the lair...it becomes pretty consistent. Congrats on your your new pin.

#5624 3 years ago
Quoted from Scandell:

Yeah you will dial in lair shot. When shooting from right flipper you have to drop the left flipper to lock it in or it will bounce out everytime...takes practice and a great challenge!

#5625 3 years ago

I am thinking of making this my pin#2!
What model should go for pro or pre?
Is the van multiball and the glider the 2 only things that are diff on the pre?

#5626 3 years ago
Quoted from Pin_Fandango:

I am thinking of making this my pin#2!
What model should go for pro or pre?
Is the van multiball and the glider the 2 only things that are diff on the pre?

On this model, I'm not sure the premium is worth the extra money. I own a premium and if I had it to do over again I would go the Pro route. I think an insanely tricked out Pro, for less money, would be preferable to the premium. The only feature I would really miss would be the diverter, but it's also the element most prone to functional issues. (Although Krang moving up and down always gets a reaction from people.)

My two cents, anyway.

You can see the full list of differences here: https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Teenage-Mutant-Ninja-Turtles-Feature-Matrix-1.pdf

#5627 3 years ago

This is my first in-home pin, and really the first I'm playing deeply enough to explore a ruleset. I have a couple questions:

First, regarding learning the rules: It seems the rule sheet only covers the basics of the rules, and there's a lot of mystery as to how to do certain things past that. Is it typical of pinball? Do players end up documenting everything in a wiki somewhere so others can learn? Simple things, like how toppings advance, or how you relight the multiballs, as examples. Or in the Slash episode, what the lit orbits actually do (they're lit up, but it seems to advance the episode you need to hit the left ramp.)

Second, regarding scoring: Is it typical that the strategy for maxing out your score often differs wildly from advancing through the modes? It seems to me that for this pin, advancing the episodes doesn't actually generate that many points. Is that common?

I recognize these are rookie questions. Perhaps there is a resource our there that goes through this? The only things I can find are pretty basic, and I'm looking to nerd out on how I should go about learning.

#5628 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

This is my first in-home pin, and really the first I'm playing deeply enough to explore a ruleset. I have a couple questions:
First, regarding learning the rules: It seems the rule sheet only covers the basics of the rules, and there's a lot of mystery as to how to do certain things past that. Is it typical of pinball? Do players end up documenting everything in a wiki somewhere so others can learn? Simple things, like how toppings advance, or how you relight the multiballs, as examples. Or in the Slash episode, what the lit orbits actually do (they're lit up, but it seems to advance the episode you need to hit the left ramp.)
Second, regarding scoring: Is it typical that the strategy for maxing out your score often differs wildly from advancing through the modes? It seems to me that for this pin, advancing the episodes doesn't actually generate that many points. Is that common?
I recognize these are rookie questions. Perhaps there is a resource our there that goes through this? The only things I can find are pretty basic, and I'm looking to nerd out on how I should go about learning.

Welcome to the hobby! Great first pin. Yes, in general the published rule sheets give an outline, but the deeper stuff is usually discovered by the players. Tilt Forums is a great resource for stuff like that. That's where many of the high rated competitive players hang out and discuss the real nuts and bolts of scoring and rulesets. Many of the newer games have a really nice wiki that the members there have put together. Great forum, though not nearly as active as Pinside is.

Here is the Tilt TMNT wiki rulesheet:
http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-tmnt-rulesheet/6599

You are correct that usually maximum scoring and progression do not necessarily go together. Many games have a very specific high scoring strategy, where if you only care about score, you only do that. Batman 66 is a great example of that. There is a combination of modes that can lead to insane scores, so that is all the score focused player will care about, ignoring the tons of other things to do in that game. It all comes down to what you are looking for. In general, when not competing I like to go for progression and wizard modes. I find that more fun than trying only to maximize my score. But different people want different things.

#5629 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

I'd say it's pretty typical for the apron cards to be fairly vague. Generally you have to wait for someone in community to do a more detailed rulesheet, however Stern has started doing a little of this as well. Here are some resources that may help:

https://sternpinball.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/TMNT-Rulesheet.pdf

http://tiltforums.com/t/stern-tmnt-rulesheet/6599

https://www.thisweekinpinball.com/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-deep-dive-in-depth-overview-of-the-machine-features-rules-and-more/

#5630 3 years ago

Thank you both! That detailed rulesheet is very helpful, and exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.

I still have so far to go. I still generally fail before making it to TUMB (as is, I've only done that twice so far other than in coop mode), and have yet to make it to the final battle. Fun!

#5631 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

Thank you both! That detailed rulesheet is very helpful, and exactly the sort of thing I was looking for.
I still have so far to go. I still generally fail before making it to TUMB (as is, I've only done that twice so far other than in coop mode), and have yet to make it to the final battle. Fun!

Don’t pay too much attention to your score right now because you’re still learning the rules. I would spend a few days on just trying to get familiar with all the shots. Once you get familiar with the shots your score will start to reflect that. The other thing that comes with getting familiar with the shots is the game becomes more fun and you get to enjoy more of the code. Don’t be afraid to shoot at all the hard shots multiple times until they become comfortable. You can also just pick your weakest shot and do that shot over and over a few games, I know it sounds a bit boring but it will payoff in the long run.

#5632 3 years ago

Half shell challenge won’t launch. Do the characters all have to be colored to start?

CFEB2BC7-02AF-4D8C-B476-E253E574BEDE (resized).jpegCFEB2BC7-02AF-4D8C-B476-E253E574BEDE (resized).jpeg

#5633 3 years ago
Quoted from fuseholder:

Half shell challenge won’t launch. Does the characters all have to be colored to start?
[quoted image]

Yeah, you have to play as each of them to "qualify" the mode before you can play it. Thankfully Dwight put a setting in so you can switch that nonsense off and have it always available.

#5634 3 years ago

So far, no issues minus pizza motor sound on my le after 1600 plus games, sucks hearing about all the issues . .. Still crazy left drains . It seems less annoying than it Used to be tho..
Center drains wow! Didn’t think that. Anybody else ??
I love turtles !

83401A46-E88E-4DC6-82D9-D1EF1EF10F4C (resized).jpeg83401A46-E88E-4DC6-82D9-D1EF1EF10F4C (resized).jpeg

#5635 3 years ago

I’ve started getting crazy air balls off the Dimension X stand up targets near the left ramp. Had one launch on to the turtle van today.

Any way to reduce this?

1528C6D9-2FEF-45DF-BA37-17BB46217EAD (resized).jpeg1528C6D9-2FEF-45DF-BA37-17BB46217EAD (resized).jpeg
#5636 3 years ago
Quoted from billrz:

So far, no issues minus pizza motor sound on my le after 1600 plus games, sucks hearing about all the issues . .. Still crazy left drains . It seems less annoying than it Used to be tho..
Center drains wow! Didn’t think that. Anybody else ??
I love turtles !
[quoted image]

the left drains were too brutal for me, I added the little rubber bumper there (drawer stop) and my sanity is saved.

#5637 3 years ago

20210112_105036 (resized).jpg20210112_105036 (resized).jpg
Well, i am in this club again.. lol. not that I ever left it. When i got my premium, I noticed some damage on the left side of the cab decal. My dist ordered a new decal and said they would swap it, awesome. I was also aware that mine had one of those low res playfields, annoying, but not a deal breaker. Since others were mentioning that stern was going to give them new un-populated PF's I figured I would give it a shot too so I told my dist and they reached out to stern.

I was still waiting on my answer when I stopped by to pick up my topper order. I asked if they had heard anything back yet on the PF when the pointed out that they got in another new premium and asked if I wanted to swap. I checked the decals, great, I checked the PF, perfect. So I ended up swapping machines.

Now, on to the topper. I'm just not a fan. I can live with overpriced if I really like it (think GB topper). On mine, the lights seem jittery/strobe-y (when on solid), almost like noisy power. I looked at videos online of a few others showing off their toppers, one looked solid.. but then i watched the flipping out topper unboxing video again, and on that one they look strobey like mine (maybe not quite as bad)

I also don't like the look from anywhere but the front. If you look at it from the side your blinded by the damn LED's that aren't diffused by anything.

I'm also annoyed that you can't adjust the brightness (like you can with the GI or inserts)

20210118_201916 (resized).jpg20210118_201916 (resized).jpg

20210118_201938 (resized).jpg20210118_201938 (resized).jpg

I'm considering returning the topper unless they can send me new parts and tell me how to fix it. I feel like I could 3D print a better technodrome and just make my own topper.

#5638 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

I’ve started getting crazy air balls off the Dimension X stand up targets near the left ramp. Had one launch on to the turtle van today.
Any way to reduce this?
[quoted image]

Check the level of the pizza spinner to the playfield using a straight edge (a ruler works well). Adjust if necessary.

Rob

#5639 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Any way to reduce this?

It could be that the back side of the pizza disc is sitting too low (or high?). Take slow motion video with a cellphone of a shot hitting the dimension X targets and see if the ball was in the air before it hit the target or after.

#5640 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Any way to reduce this?
[quoted image]

Check pizza disc is level. If that's not it, get one of the swinks standup target brackets. Kills airballs off targets almost completely.

#5641 3 years ago

When standups start launching balls, you can bend them forward slightly (the whole bracket, not just the plastic target face). You may need to readjust the switch blade spacing after doing it. Do not go too far that it jams against the front of the playfield cut-out. After getting bashed a bunch of times, they will slowly start leaning back. It's just the nature of wailing on something with a steel ball over and over at high speeds. It isn't something you have to do all that often, but it should be considered normal maintenance.

#5642 3 years ago

What conditions cause the outer orbit post to activate? There are a lot of instances where I expect the ball to travel around the orbit, but instead it's caught by the post and dribbles down.

#5643 3 years ago

Just put the 1987 code on my game and it is the icing on the cake.

I really should be out of the honeymoon phase with this game by now but I like it the more I play it. It’s as hard as BSD, Iron Man etc, but with long term goals. I’m nowhere close to getting to the wizard mode, but it’s fun grinding away hoping to get there eventually.

#5644 3 years ago

Generally if you have a shot lit on the center ramp.

Quoted from Pinash:

What conditions cause the outer orbit post to activate? There are a lot of instances where I expect the ball to travel around the orbit, but instead it's caught by the post and dribbles down.

#5645 3 years ago

In the club! What do I do?

15BCA070-B22A-451E-B63A-0A0AEFA8B9F3 (resized).jpeg15BCA070-B22A-451E-B63A-0A0AEFA8B9F3 (resized).jpeg
#5646 3 years ago

Sell me the WWE on the super cheapy???

#5647 3 years ago

Can anyone explain the skill shots to me? So we have the top lane plunge which with just the action button will hit it mine about a 3rd of the time (some hit the other top lane, some come down the Krang loop... maybe the occasional bounce back down the right orbit but rare).

We also have the left-flipper-hold which sends it around, but unlike ST, or ACDC, I see nothing lit when I do this bypass. The no-brainer is the Krang loop or the center ramp, but those don't have any fan fare when hit on the plunge. If I let the ball come all the way around the most obvious shot would be the right ramp, but that doesn't do anything either. So is there a super skill shot or not? I feel like I'm plunging around the orbit, just to avoid the time in the pops, but have nothing to go for like I do in so many other Sterns. Am I completely wrong in this? Hope so.

#5648 3 years ago

For Sale or Trade

Home Use Only TMNT LE
$8600

Ninja Balls
Silicone washers
Pin Monk insert colors
Pin Monk Turtle Select Bezel

87/Stern Code on SD cards

Looking for an Elvira Premium

Message with interest

#5649 3 years ago
Quoted from Yoko2una:

Sell me the WWE on the super cheapy???

WWE story...

Like others, I watched WWF and Hulkamania and Savage and Warrior growing up. Loved it. Hadn't watched in a long time. Traded in a Transformers I think and my friend had a WWE LE there. I played it. LOVED it. Ton of fun. Perfect for the theme.

Brought it home. Got my kids into WWE. We went to a bunch of WWE and NXT (the best) stuff. It lasted like 4 years, but they were awesome. Watched every RAW. Every Smackdown. Every Royal Rumble on WWE Network. Good times.

#5650 3 years ago

Heads up to people wanting to add the Mezel mod green plastics AND the mutagen.

The height of the mutagen on the right side with the added height from the plastic makes it too tall to fit.

Found out the hard way when sliding the glass back on. broke the mutagen at the base. Luckily it was just a tiny part at the base and was easily able to super glue it back on. Can't even tell.

Ended up ordering some shorter hex spacers from Marco so it would fit.

Mad that I didn't even think about it when installing the plastic set. But glad it didn't do much damage.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
6,000 (OBO)
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,974 posts in this topic. You are on page 113 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/113 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.