(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 240.
#5551 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Spins build up that value to be awarded when you complete 123 foot. 1x for first part, then 2x,3x for the second and third shot of the combo.

Thank you!

#5552 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Green plastic protectors look fantastic! Where did you get that set from?

These are from Mezel. Ooze cannister also from them.

Rubbers are from Titan.
Mirror blades and flipper buttons from Cointaker.

#5553 3 years ago

Thanks for the advise

Choice between TMNT and gotg was a tough one.

I only have gotg LE like 6-8 weeks so perhaps still in honeymoon phase. But because of theme, music and video I decided in the end for gotg.

Was a close call as I do believe TMNT has more shots and could be a better player pin but to afraid I couldn’t get over the theme. The sounds and music (I played it like 2 hours) just didn’t do it with me. Shots is another topic and this I like TMNT a lot and made me hesitate for such a long time. Not that I dislike it but have also no sentimental memories of the turtles. So perfect would have been a TMNT layout with gotg theme.

Thanks again for the advise and who knows what the future will bring.

#5554 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Thanks for the advise
Choice between TMNT and gotg was a tough one.
I only have gotg LE like 6-8 weeks so perhaps still in honeymoon phase. But because of theme, music and video I decided in the end for gotg.
Was a close call as I do believe TMNT has more shots and could be a better player pin but to afraid I couldn’t get over the theme. The sounds and music (I played it like 2 hours) just didn’t do it with me. Shots is another topic and this I like TMNT a lot and made me hesitate for such a long time. Not that I dislike it but have also no sentimental memories of the turtles. So perfect would have been a TMNT layout with gotg theme.
Thanks again for the advise and who knows what the future will bring.

Right now we love tmnt and I have had it for months. GOTG is great too. Probably a keeper. Surprisingly, my wife doesn’t like avengers le. She likes our tmnt le better and I do too. Almost thinking about selling avengers LE for my brothers Wonka LE. It’s a tough choice because avengers will only get better with code and it’s pretty good now

#5555 3 years ago
Quoted from Happy81724:

Right now we love tmnt and I have had it for months. GOTG is great too. Probably a keeper. Surprisingly, my wife doesn’t like avengers le. She likes our tmnt le better and I do too. Almost thinking about selling avengers LE for my brothers Wonka LE. It’s a tough choice because avengers will only get better with code and it’s pretty good now

Why don’t you just short term trade it with your brother best of both worlds. Although I think aiq is a lot better than judge dredd in a standard cab or should I say wonka.

#5556 3 years ago

Got to the final battle on coop yesterday and I had no sound for all 4 characters when they triggered the final battle each time. I thought I saw others having that issue. Have the latest 1.41 code. Is stern aware of this issue?

#5557 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I have owned both. GOTG left very quickly, while TMNT will be a long term keeper. GOTG was one of my biggest disappointments. Yes, it's a solid game, but it's just so damn generic. Almost everything about that game was recycled from a different, better game. The playfield has been done (better) a million times before. It is almost literally a combination of Metallica and Iron Man. Combine that with a basic code structure that has also been done a million times before, and it just has a "been there done that" feeling. I try not to criticize designers too much, but honestly GOTG is probably the laziest, most phoned in machine ever made. Perfect example of how lazy it is...Cherry Bomb. A mid-point mini-wizard mode that was tacked in with absolutely no theming other than playing a song that played in the movie. They didn't even bother to put any sort of video or movie tie-in. Just some cherries and bombs because those are words from the song. Ugg. So much awesome stuff in the movie...and that is what they decided to do with that mode. Come on...at least have the Milano flying around or something...anything. It's a perfect license, and a machine I was super excited for. Yeah, it's a decent game, but the games it recycles from are better. Just a damn shame all around.
TMNT on the other hand...complete opposite. The layout and code are both unique and loads of fun. Yes, there are bits and pieces of design cues from games like Tron and X-Men...but nothing overt and it is definitely it's own thing. Same with the code. Yes, it shows a bit of the same signature of SW and GoT with the choices, mode strategies, and hurry-up based side goals, but it is definitely it's own game 100%. Plus there are so many ways to play, it will not get old for a very long time. Go for modes hoping to get to Team-up and then Final Battle (not to mention the strategy of which modes to bring in to TU). Go for training to level up and try to get to pizza party. Concentrate just on the various hurry-ups. Put together the perfect combination of toppings before starting Pizza multi. Try to do it all for Cowabunga (lol Good Luck!). Try Final Battle Challenge and see how well you can do. Try a speedrun completely separate from the rest of the game with Half Shell Challenge. Have friends over? Sure you can just compete as usual, or you can team up in co-op, or even gang up on each other in a 3-on-1 or 2-on-2 battle. So many ways to play. GOTG? Slog through the generic modes, use the generic multiballs to help (props to Groot's moving mouth on the super though), drop some cherry bombs for no apparent reason, then Immolation Initiative and Save Xander (which I admit are pretty awesome). At least you can choose your mode order...but there isn't much strategy in that since they do not mean anything later.
Playing GOTG I can't help but think this is just a IronTallica ripoff with a crappier version of Star Trek's rules. Playing TMNT I am playing something completely unique while still feeling like a Borg/Dwight game. All that said...I kind of have an urge to play GOTG right now, LOL. Will I be shocked if I ever own one again? Not really. Like I said it's a solid game...just not unique in any way. Could I ever see giving up TMNT for it? Not in a million years.

Good stuff! I just parted with XM Pro. I'm pretty out of the loop on new stuff.. but I know I need something with 3 flippers. I'm considering TMNT, JP, or IQ. I'm a fan of brutally quick, but think I prefer something a little less demanding on the multiplier side (since I already own SW Pro). Any input on which of those may fit well (since I think you've owned all of them)?

#5558 3 years ago

Aiq you will be placing and moving gems. TMNT is gonna be right up your alley for brutally quick.

Quoted from Deaconblooze:

Good stuff! I just parted with XM Pro. I'm pretty out of the loop on new stuff.. but I know I need something with 3 flippers. I'm considering TMNT, JP, or IQ. I'm a fan of brutally quick, but think I prefer something a little less demanding on the multiplier side (since I already own SW Pro). Any input on which of those may fit well (since I think you've owned all of them)?

#5559 3 years ago

I am lucky enough to own TMNT and AIQ and owned a JP for about 6 months. If you are a fan of brutally quick, TMNT fits the bill much more than the other two. No shot multipliers to juggle either. Just a 2x pf that you can light and then keep alive by hitting a target before it expires. Easy peasy.

AIQ is also an amazing game. I got that and TMNT only a couple weeks apart. Love them both but if forced to choose, I would keep TMNT. I can't especially put my finger on why...it's very close though. AIQ is definitely a deeper, more complex game. TMNT has plenty of depth, but is a bit more straight forward. Lots of unique shots and combo city on both games, though AIQ is the more unique shooter overall. TMNT does not feel like a rehash of anything, but the shots are a bit more familiar overall, whereas AIQ is way out of left field (in a good way though). AIQ's gem mechanic..placing and moving them to where they will do the most good at any given time does have a little bit of the SW moving multiplier feel. Take that as you will. It's funny...SW gets the reputation of being "math chess", yet AIQ is way more complex in a similar element yet it gets praised for it. Go figure. Either way, I love it (on both machines).

JP...eh. I had a super strong honeymoon period with it, but once that was over it was REALLY over. I have had very little urge to play it again. Good game, but it just didn't pull me in and I didn't find the shots or most of the modes all that satisfying (except T-Rex modes...those rock. Paddocks are a boring slog.). I freely admit I'm the oddball on that one though, and it's a well loved game for a reason.

Knowing a little of what you like, I think TMNT would fit best for you, but honestly it's a can't lose situation with your choices. As always...try to play them all if you haven't already, and go with what makes you the most tingly.

#5560 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

I am lucky enough to own TMNT and AIQ and owned a JP for about 6 months. If you are a fan of brutally quick, TMNT fits the bill much more than the other two. No shot multipliers to juggle either. Just a 2x pf that you can light and then keep alive by hitting a target before it expires. Easy peasy.
AIQ is also an amazing game. I got that and TMNT only a couple weeks apart. Love them both but if forced to choose, I would keep TMNT. I can't especially put my finger on why...it's very close though. AIQ is definitely a deeper, more complex game. TMNT has plenty of depth, but is a bit more straight forward. Lots of unique shots and combo city on both games, though AIQ is the more unique shooter overall. TMNT does not feel like a rehash of anything, but the shots are a bit more familiar overall, whereas AIQ is way out of left field (in a good way though). AIQ's gem mechanic..placing and moving them to where they will do the most good at any given time does have a little bit of the SW moving multiplier feel. Take that as you will. It's funny...SW gets the reputation of being "math chess", yet AIQ is way more complex in a similar element yet it gets praised for it. Go figure. Either way, I love it (on both machines).
JP...eh. I had a super strong honeymoon period with it, but once that was over it was REALLY over. I have had very little urge to play it again. Good game, but it just didn't pull me in and I didn't find the shots or most of the modes all that satisfying (except T-Rex modes...those rock. Paddocks are a boring slog.). I freely admit I'm the oddball on that one though, and it's a well loved game for a reason.
Knowing a little of what you like, I think TMNT would fit best for you, but honestly it's a can't lose situation with your choices. As always...try to play them all if you haven't already, and go with what makes you the most tingly.

I appreciate the input. I was really leaning toward TMNT. The kids would love it, and it's straight out of my childhood. I'm going to see if I can get some plays in on one and start the hunt!

#5561 3 years ago
Quoted from Audioenslaved:

Why don’t you just short term trade it with your brother best of both worlds. Although I think aiq is a lot better than judge dredd in a standard cab or should I say wonka.

That would be a great idea but he is selling it to build a shed so wouldn’t trade. I wish I could because that would be awesome

#5562 3 years ago

I appreciate the input. I was really leaning toward TMNT. The kids would love it, and it's straight out of my childhood. I'm going to see if I can get some plays in on one and start the hunt!

In non-Covid times you would be more than welcome to come play mine anytime. Hope we can get back to that soon! Good luck!

#5563 3 years ago
Quoted from xckyle:

Got to the final battle on coop yesterday and I had no sound for all 4 characters when they triggered the final battle each time. I thought I saw others having that issue. Have the latest 1.41 code. Is stern aware of this issue?

I had the same issue on premium with 1.41. I forgot to report to Stern but I did tag Xaqery I think. Same when you go to the final battle challenge directly.

#5564 3 years ago
Quoted from Jon9508:

This is how I ended up mounting my sai. I used a stand off and drill a hole through the sai. Then just tighted a screw down to hold it in place. Then a little piece of double side tape to hold the tip on the pipe mod. Seems to be pretty sturdy. Definitely alot cheaper then then one on ebay.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Can you post the link to the one you ordered?

#5565 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

You’re not the only one. As I have all 3 and feel the same way about Jurassic Park, almost to the T.

#5566 3 years ago
Quoted from xckyle:

Yes several of us have posted here and assuming Dwight and team have seen and will address in next update.

#5567 3 years ago

So who got the overpriced topper ? Is it even remotely close to
Worth it ? Will it be selling for 2K soon ?

#5568 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

So who got the overpriced topper ? Is it even remotely close to
Worth it ? Will it be selling for 2K soon ?

I got the over priced topper. and no it is not worth it. maybe 500.00 tops. it is cool .but since my other games have toppers
I hade to get this one also.

#5569 3 years ago

What are your guys' scoring strategies? Typically I play as Leonardo and try to get training right away, then work on modes. My typical games are between 15mil and 25mil with a GC around 70mil. It'd be nice to hear what others do for points.

#5570 3 years ago
Quoted from oldmanpinball:

I got the over priced topper. and no it is not worth it. maybe 500.00 tops. it is cool .but since my other games have toppers
I hade to get this one also.

It doesn't even include a mode like the other toppers, does it? I want one so bad, but there's no way I'm forking out $1300 CAD for it.

#5571 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

What are your guys' scoring strategies? Typically I play as Leonardo and try to get training right away, then work on modes. My typical games are between 15mil and 25mil with a GC around 70mil. It'd be nice to hear what others do for points.

I go back and forth between playing Leo to go for training and attempting to get to Neutrino Pizza Party (usually an utter failure!), and playing Raph and going for modes and shooting for Final Battle. I love the options this game gives me. So many ways to play it...all super fun.

#5572 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

I hit over 100 mil with Leo by getting him to level 2 right away and then just running the game until the final battle.

But I’ll usually pick Raph to get that first episode done with out of the gate.

#5573 3 years ago
Quoted from PokerJake:

What are your guys' scoring strategies?

I like playing Mikey and going for training level 2 to get Neutrino Pizza Party. My battle again is set to change with the flipper buttons so it makes it a lot safer to pick off the LAIR target and usually a 3 or 4 letters of APRIL in the process.

I also like LEO for his level 2 perk of adding time to episodes, it's subtle if you aren't paying attention but is super helpful in completing modes. During ballsave: work on APRIL targets for "Battle Again", then go for Start Training (and hopefully still get the skill shot), after that is completed only need 1 right ramp to light episode so then I start plugging away on episodes to get to Team Up, hopefully with 3 or 4 perks.

#5574 3 years ago

How do you qualify and start Neutrino Pizza Party normally? Sounds like if you can level up Mikey to training level 2 to get there faster?

#5575 3 years ago
Quoted from JTSCHRO:

How do you qualify and start Neutrino Pizza Party normally? Sounds like if you can level up Mikey to training level 2 to get there faster?

Added Neutrino Pizza Party -
- Can only be started after you have trained and reached 3rd level
- Can only be started when nothing else is going on.
- To start hit the two Dimension X targets then shoot the left ramp before
it times out.
- Can only play once per game.

#5576 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Added Neutrino Pizza Party -
- Can only be started after you have trained and reached 3rd level
- Can only be started when nothing else is going on.
- To start hit the two Dimension X targets then shoot the left ramp before
it times out.
- Can only play once per game.

Yeah...it's a bear to pull off. Hard enough to get to level 3. But then hitting the X targets and ramp before timing out or draining becomes even harder than usual, LOL. I've still only managed it once. Good stuff.

#5577 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I like playing Mikey and going for training level 2 to get Neutrino Pizza Party.

I meant to say going for the second training mode (ie. getting to level 3)

#5578 3 years ago

Has anyone bought the laseriffic topper? If so are you happy with the way it looks? Their pictures of it aren’t great.

I badly want the stern topper, but I can’t justify more than $600 for it since it isn’t even all that interactive.

I reached out to Tilt Topper about a custom topper but they are hard to reach.

I’m a topper guy, my other games have toppers so no topper isn’t really a choice.

#5579 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

Has anyone bought the laseriffic topper? If so are you happy with the way it looks? Their pictures of it aren’t great.
I badly want the stern topper, but I can’t justify more than $600 for it since it isn’t even all that interactive.
I reached out to Tilt Topper about a custom topper but they are hard to reach.
I’m a topper guy, my other games have toppers so no topper isn’t really a choice.

That laseriffic topper doesn't look good to me. Still, I'm not playing a grand upgrade to another.

#5580 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

That laseriffic topper doesn't look good to me. Still, I'm not playing a grand upgrade to another.

I don’t like the style of turtle. It doesn’t match the art on the pin at all. However it may be what I settle for.

#5581 3 years ago

I bought 4 funko pops and I am going make my own topper

#5582 3 years ago

I'm 3D printing a custom topper using a Turtle Zeppelin that I had someone create for me on Fiverr. I still haven't set up my TMNT that I received last month since the space it's going to live in is still unfinished. I'll post here as I get closer to setting up my TMNT and actually printing the topper.
IMG_4613 2 (resized).jpgIMG_4613 2 (resized).jpg

#5583 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I'm 3D printing a custom topper using a Turtle Zeppelin that I had someone create for me on Fivver. I still haven't set up my TMNT that I received last month since the space it's going to live in is still unfinished. I'll post here as I get closer to setting up my TMNT and actually printing the topper.
[quoted image]

I actually thought the blimp would be an amazing topper. Would you be able to make more than 1?

#5584 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I'm 3D printing a custom topper using a Turtle Zeppelin that I had someone create for me on Fivver. I still haven't set up my TMNT that I received last month since the space it's going to live in is still unfinished. I'll post here as I get closer to setting up my TMNT and actually printing the topper.[quoted image]

This automatically becomes the best TMNT topper.

#5585 3 years ago
Quoted from Jkaping:

I actually thought the blimp would be an amazing topper. Would you be able to make more than 1?

I will definitely make more if there's interest! Edit: My ambitious goal is an interactive topper that uses sound pattern recognition to light up the zeppelin to match the current mode. I have a proof of concept in the works with a Raspberry Pi and Neopixel Ring. My topper is farther along than my actual pinball machine!

#5586 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I will definitely make more if there's interest!

I’m definitely interested!

#5587 3 years ago

I thought about printing a giant mouser and putting lights in its mouth.

#5588 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

I thought about printing a giant mouser and putting lights in its mouth.

This is also an awesome idea

#5589 3 years ago
Quoted from plasticbugs:

I will definitely make more if there's interest! Edit: My ambitious goal is an interactive topper that uses sound pattern recognition to light up the zeppelin to match the current mode. I have a proof of concept in the works with a Raspberry Pi and Neopixel Ring. My topper is farther along than my actual pinball machine!

Interested in this as well!

#5590 3 years ago

Has anyone done the PinStadium lights on TMNT? Starting to feel like lighting could be amped up a bit.

#5591 3 years ago

Hot damn guys....just about everyone and their grandma is selling their TMNT lol. I was able to play at a local pin parlor yesterday and had the chance to play at least 8 tables. I must say TMNT stacked up really well against the competition. I keep reading that the "wives" don't like it, lol I guess our ladies just can't relate to cowabunga.

#5592 3 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Interested in this as well!

Last night, I printed the Turtle Blimp on my one and only 3D printer which is an Anycubic Photon, a small-volume SLA printer. The print is toxic and sticky (SLA resin is nasty stuff), so I have to wait for it to cure and dry before I touch it with bare hands and take any pictures, but it looks really good.

Unfortunately, I do not have a large-bed filament printer, so I'll need to purchase one before I can make any that would qualify as a topper size. The SLA build volume is just too small. At its current size, it would make a nice Christmas Tree ornament or a playfield decoration for sure. Will post pictures later today of the print.

#5593 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Has anyone done the PinStadium lights on TMNT? Starting to feel like lighting could be amped up a bit.

I have them on my machine and every now and then I'll turn them off to see what the stock lighting situation is like. NIGHT and DAY. I can't believe Stern isn't shipping machines out with extra lighting, as it's borderline unplayable with such minimal lighting.

They are quite expensive for what they are, but they help tremendously, so I recommend it.

#5594 3 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Hot damn guys....just about everyone and their grandma is selling their TMNT lol. I was able to play at a local pin parlor yesterday and had the chance to play at least 8 tables. I must say TMNT stacked up really well against the competition. I keep reading that the "wives" don't like it, lol I guess our ladies just can't relate to cowabunga.

I think people bought the game because it’s a great theme and family friendly but realize it’s Quite challenging, I’m assuming kids and wife get Frustrated and they sell for that reason. I honestly love turtles it’s super fun specially when you get into a flow fest with all shots it has, I might get Scold for saying this but I like it better than avengers that’s just my opinion.

#5595 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

I have them as well. First and best mod I have done

#5596 3 years ago
Quoted from Blackzarak:

I think people bought the game because it’s a great theme and family friendly but realize it’s Quite challenging, I’m assuming kids and wife get Frustrated and they sell for that reason. I honestly love turtles it’s super fun specially when you get into a flow fest with all shots it has, I might get Scold for saying this but I like it better than avengers that’s just my opinion.

In my house, wife and children all love it! People just need to find the shots on the flippers, put in a cupboard bumper on left outlane and then they love it. So much to do, shots all over the place and depth.

#5597 3 years ago

Here’s my still-sticky print. I think it’s much more accurate than the inflatable toy from the 90s. Since it’s so small, the finer details like the back wheel are translucent and the fan blades inside the lower engines disintegrated when I cleaned it. I just ordered a Prusa MINI to print a larger version - I’m planning on it being at least 12 inches from nose to tail. It will be a couple of months before my printer ships unfortunately.

B2675AEA-D8B8-44AD-AF7F-C4E89D94C199 (resized).jpegB2675AEA-D8B8-44AD-AF7F-C4E89D94C199 (resized).jpegEB79994E-B90B-492F-885C-C779C74A0F3E (resized).jpegEB79994E-B90B-492F-885C-C779C74A0F3E (resized).jpeg
#5598 3 years ago

I just bought a teenage mutant ninja turtles pro. It gets delivered next week. I am wondering if there is a list of things to check that may be problematic on the machine? I’ll do a lot of the typical protections on it like shooter lane and cliffys where needed. Any areas the playfield needs protection other than the normal stuff? Any problems with any of the mechanical things question?

#5599 3 years ago

Question for those that splurged on the stern topper:

- The LED's behind the turtles seems to flicker on mine, does anyone else' do that?

- Is there a way to adjust the brightness? I tried tweaking the GI and Insert brightness in the standard adjustments and that did not seem to do anything.

Assuming the slight flicker is not normal I will message my dist tomorrow and see what they say. Right now I am going back and forth 50/50 on keeping it vs returning.

#5600 3 years ago

Oil the pizza spinner if it is loud. Level it if necessary.

Quoted from GeekedOnPinball:

I just bought a teenage mutant ninja turtles pro. It gets delivered next week. I am wondering if there is a list of things to check that may be problematic on the machine? I’ll do a lot of the typical protections on it like shooter lane and cliffys where needed. Any areas the playfield needs protection other than the normal stuff? Any problems with any of the mechanical things question?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Trade
Machine - For Trade
West Chester, PA
$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Midland, MI
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods
Toys/Add-ons
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations
Decals
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
6,200 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™
Other
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs
Protection
$ 7,999.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms
Pinball Machine
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 6.00
Playfield - Protection
Apron Envy
Protection
$ 70.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball
Other
$ 5.00
Lighting - Backbox
Gameroom Mods
Backbox
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Space Coast Pinball
Sound/Speakers
There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 112 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/112?hl=jtschro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.