(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 119 votes
    21%

(570 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_5963 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5968 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5969 (resized).jpeg
turtles (resized).jpg
IMG_3566 (resized).jpeg
PXL_20240316_051625591 (resized).jpg
PXL_20240316_034508453 (resized).jpg
IMG_3277 (resized).JPG
20240308_213544 (resized).jpg
20240308_211320 (resized).jpg
20240308_211805 (resized).jpg
20240215_093714 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
1EB20A79-521C-4BEB-AAA6-F2E7D64EE9D1 (resized).jpeg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 240.
#5501 3 years ago

I really wanted an LE or a premium. I loved the art package the most on the LE. But couldn't afford it and didn't want to deal with all the issues the premium/LE owners have been dealing with.

So I found a Pro nearby. No regrets.

#5502 3 years ago

Just got my pro delivered yesterday! Print quality on the playfield looks great, was a bit anxious after reading some prior posts. However, right backbox hinge was all warped, didn't notice till we put the backbox up and the bolts didn't line up. Then noticed as such, backbox chipped the cab slightly and tore a bit of the decal (not a lot of damage though). Waiting on a new backbox hinge from Stern now - hopeful this comes shortly. Lastly, is this normal on the magnet for the pizza spinner? Looks a bit like 'rust' not sure if this cleans off, or.......

0E59FB58-F54C-446E-BD2B-1E9D4F2C30AE (resized).jpeg0E59FB58-F54C-446E-BD2B-1E9D4F2C30AE (resized).jpeg6939368C-095B-4949-A95F-614889184DA6 (resized).jpeg6939368C-095B-4949-A95F-614889184DA6 (resized).jpeg

C51EA859-05B2-45A6-9BFF-05681BA97576 (resized).jpegC51EA859-05B2-45A6-9BFF-05681BA97576 (resized).jpeg
#5503 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Just got my pro delivered yesterday! Print quality on the playfield looks great, was a bit anxious after reading some prior posts. However, right backbox hinge was all warped, didn't notice till we put the backbox up and the bolts didn't line up. Then noticed as such, backbox chipped the cab slightly and tore a bit of the decal (not a lot of damage though). Waiting on a new backbox hinge from Stern now - hopeful this comes shortly. Lastly, is this normal on the magnet for the pizza spinner? Looks a bit like 'rust' not sure if this cleans off, or.......
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

I'm sure it is, but it doesn't look "new" so to speak. I'd let you distributor know. Probably get a new one sent.

#5504 3 years ago

My GF gifted me this amazing custom backlit TMNT wooden logo.

8D1AF5AD-6EDF-4B83-8535-E165888770CF (resized).jpeg8D1AF5AD-6EDF-4B83-8535-E165888770CF (resized).jpeg
#5505 3 years ago
Quoted from Guinnesstime:

I'm sure it is, but it doesn't look "new" so to speak. I'd let you distributor know. Probably get a new one sent.

When reached out to distributor on the issue, their help was to order the new hinge, which they are to have done...

#5506 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

[quoted image]

That looks sick. Any chance you can share where she got it from?

#5507 3 years ago
Quoted from joelbob:

That looks sick. Any chance you can share where she got it from?

Yep, she says Bar It Up Shop on Etsy. Here’s a closeup daytime pic when I unwrapped it.

A1E78E3A-F019-448E-AE58-CEB36A9692B6 (resized).jpegA1E78E3A-F019-448E-AE58-CEB36A9692B6 (resized).jpeg
#5508 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

[quoted image]

Do you have a multicart in the Neogeo or just a 2 slot with 2 carts?

#5509 3 years ago
Quoted from PinMonk:

Do you have a multicart in the Neogeo or just a 2 slot with 2 carts?

I keep the multi cart in for convenience. The carts are in a different room.

#5510 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

Yep, she says Bar It Up Shop on Etsy. Here’s a closeup daytime pic when I unwrapped it.
[quoted image]

That sign is insane!! Too bad it's completely sold out on their Etsy shop.

#5511 3 years ago

Way better than a topper! Hell a logo like that for each game would look sick!

#5512 3 years ago

Can someone check their glider mech next time they have the glass off.... this is the amount of movement that is in the bushing that the glider sits in. everything is tight. the movement is so sloppy that now it either doesn't catch the ball or it pinches it between the diverter and the ramp and waits for ball search to release. I'm sending the video to stern also. This glider has been in for around a month.

#5513 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Can someone check their glider mech next time they have the glass off.... this is the amount of movement that is in the bushing that the glider sits in. everything is tight. the movement is so sloppy that now it either doesn't catch the ball or it pinches it between the diverter and the ramp and waits for ball search to release. I'm sending the video to stern also. This glider has been in for around a month.

This is the exact problem I had. I sent a similar video to Stern; they asked me to have my distributor submit a warranty claim. However, I don't know how this won't keep repeatedly happening. The ball often bounces off the 2x (or other spots) impacting the glider rod or the metal bracket it connects to. Any wiggle room due to the bottom screw coming loose will result in this movement increasing over time. I'm at a loss how to prevent this if/when I get a new glider. It seems inevitable.

For right now, I took the glider itself completely off and just let the balls go down the ramps naturally. It is working fine other than the ball not being stopped when the playfield is dark, such as at the start of Team Up.

#5514 3 years ago

I just want to share an idea that I had for some inexpensive mods that I placed on my TMNT Premium. If you've seen this before, sorry but I thought it is original and worth sharing. I really enjoy 'modding' out my games, especially through the use of relevant play field figures. I wanted to add some Turtle figures and the idea hit me to buy some keychain ones. I found these on EBAY and their average cost was under $10 apiece with shipping included. They are just the right size and can be easily mounted with some glue dots. For added effect, I purchased some of the sewer grate mods that LERMODS sells. Bob did me a great favor for me by producing a couple at a 2" diameter instead of his usual 3". They fit my intended application much better at the reduced size. I really recommend LERMODS as they are always responsive, reliable, and very customer focused. Not to exclude anyone else from praise but two others that I can readily say the same for are MEZEL MODS and PINMONK. Anyway, I hope you enjoy the idea and pictures.

20210104_151759 (resized).jpg20210104_151759 (resized).jpg20210104_151650 (resized).jpg20210104_151650 (resized).jpg20210104_151659 (resized).jpg20210104_151659 (resized).jpg20210104_151712 (resized).jpg20210104_151712 (resized).jpg20210105_143559 (resized).jpg20210105_143559 (resized).jpg
#5515 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

This is the exact problem I had. I sent a similar video to Stern; they asked me to have my distributor submit a warranty claim. However, I don't know how this won't keep repeatedly happening. The ball often bounces off the 2x (or other spots) impacting the glider rod or the metal bracket it connects to. Any wiggle room due to the bottom screw coming loose will result in this movement increasing over time. I'm at a loss how to prevent this if/when I get a new glider. It seems inevitable.
For right now, I took the glider itself completely off and just let the balls go down the ramps naturally. It is working fine other than the ball not being stopped when the playfield is dark, such as at the start of Team Up.

I think a easy fix might be, if you look under the glider where the copper bushing is there is a metal plate that is held with 3 bolts. I think that if they sent another plate like that and 3 longer bolts you could put it on the bottom of the glider and sandwich the plastic which should hold that copper bushing in place. I will see what they say to my email.

#5516 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

my glider is the same way?? but it works great. haven't had 1 problem

#5517 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

I think a easy fix might be, if you look under the glider where the copper bushing is there is a metal plate that is held with 3 bolts. I think that if they sent another plate like that and 3 longer bolts you could put it on the bottom of the glider and sandwich the plastic which should hold that copper bushing in place. I will see what they say to my email.

This is a brilliant idea!

#5518 3 years ago

Anyone add the shaker? What about the ninja shooter rod? Worth it?

#5519 3 years ago

The shaker is very well used, especially the start of pizza multiball which is one of the best shaker moments I have seen...er...felt.

#5520 3 years ago

I have the shooter Rod. It's a nice touch, but certainly not required. I received it for free but likely wouldn't spend the money on that over several other mods.

#5521 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

I have the shooter Rod. It's a nice touch, but certainly not required. I received it for free but likely wouldn't spend the money on that over several other mods.

What mods should I consider?

#5522 3 years ago

What mods should I consider?

Mezel has several good mods!
I do like the nuclear cup holder
Also homeBrew stuf you can do
And all the money you will save by purchasing a pro you can afford the topper!

030C0F33-BA5E-495F-8FA6-12C4017E523A (resized).jpeg030C0F33-BA5E-495F-8FA6-12C4017E523A (resized).jpeg0FBDC618-1426-4514-BC03-363F4432B1DC (resized).jpeg0FBDC618-1426-4514-BC03-363F4432B1DC (resized).jpeg1350FE50-EB5D-43ED-8B71-7ED41AB3A15B (resized).jpeg1350FE50-EB5D-43ED-8B71-7ED41AB3A15B (resized).jpeg48B83274-8972-486D-B496-7886C4DA4632 (resized).jpeg48B83274-8972-486D-B496-7886C4DA4632 (resized).jpeg69083272-98D6-4B41-8288-B0E09DB178F1 (resized).jpeg69083272-98D6-4B41-8288-B0E09DB178F1 (resized).jpeg768370F8-D6B1-46C1-82ED-449492CCDDDD (resized).jpeg768370F8-D6B1-46C1-82ED-449492CCDDDD (resized).jpeg89F89C55-BD79-4923-B125-9233A7288305 (resized).jpeg89F89C55-BD79-4923-B125-9233A7288305 (resized).jpegDE2E2F98-5CB5-419E-97EA-9AC562D2BBDB (resized).jpegDE2E2F98-5CB5-419E-97EA-9AC562D2BBDB (resized).jpegE391DEDA-82C7-44D6-9DD7-7CDE99C5ADE7 (resized).jpegE391DEDA-82C7-44D6-9DD7-7CDE99C5ADE7 (resized).jpeg
#5523 3 years ago

Any gotg owners here?

I can swap my gotg LE with a TMNT LE.

Pros for the gotg is the theme and music. I don’t hate turtles as a theme but gotg resonates much better with me. Also I prefer typical real video over cartoon.

Pro for the TMNT is however the layout. I get the feeling it’s just a better shooter with more to shoot. Three flippers are better than two I guess

On coding I haven’t played tmnt enough to say which is better however. I get the impression however TMNT has deeper code.

Laat but not least I think reseller value gotg is typ better as TMNT, at least in Europe where the theme TMNT is less strong as gotg. TMNT is more a kiddies theme over here.

Any comments from gotg plus TMNT owners?

#5524 3 years ago

I just added both over the holidays to my pro - I love both.
Shaker was WAY too intense at first, but once I toned it down, it's an excellent addition.

#5525 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

Yeah something is not right. Mine only had that much play/slop before I adjusted it (hard to explain, its almost like it snapped down). Sounds like you need yet another glider assy, ugh.

#5526 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Any gotg owners here?
Pros for the gotg is the theme and music. I don’t hate turtles as a theme but gotg resonates much better with me. Also I prefer typical real video over cartoon.
Pro for the TMNT is however the layout. I get the feeling it’s just a better shooter with more to shoot. Three flippers are better than two I guess
On coding I haven’t played tmnt enough to say which is better however. I get the impression however TMNT has deeper code.
Laat but not least I think reseller value gotg is typ better as TMNT, at least in Europe where the theme TMNT is less strong as gotg. TMNT is more a kiddies theme over here.

Not a GOTG owner, but I've played it quite a bit. Both fun games, both pretty deep as far as modes go. That would be a tough choice, personally I would go with TMNT on theme. I also like the flow and shots better on TMNT. Hopefully you can put in some time on one, not a choice I would want to make based on video alone.

#5527 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

I thought about something like this too (If I encountered any further issues with mine) its a pretty simple mechanism. I would think it wouldnt be too bad to tweak, but only as a last resort. Hopefully they get ya fixed up.

#5528 3 years ago

Machine - For Trade
As new - New out of box (first owner) - “I’m the original owner TMNT LE# 284 Has the original stern code and 1987 code on 2 cards for an easy swap out Cabinet has no defects from Stern I was very impressed with the...”
2021-01-07
Sherrill, NY
Trade
Archived after: 37 days
Viewed: 706 times

LE 284 for sale

I really enjoy the game but the kids just don’t have that nostalgic love I do

Message with interest

PS I’ll prolly look for another down the road

One of Borgs best for sure !!

#5529 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Any gotg owners here?

I don’t own GOTG, nor have I played it, but you will not regret TMNT unless you are not a fan of the theme. It’s incredible. I had a Deadpool Pro that I sold immediately after some time with TMNT because in my mind it just didn’t compare in terms of how FUN it is to shoot. Nailing every ramp on command is just an amazing feeling, most notably because of the light show and sound effects that accompany them.

#5530 3 years ago
Quoted from Wallofnoise:

[quoted image]

That looks awesome!! I want one. I know everyone rips on Sterns topper for having the logo and this is a giant logo however this isn’t a thousand dollars. Looks very detailed as well.

#5531 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Any gotg owners here?

I have owned both. GOTG left very quickly, while TMNT will be a long term keeper. GOTG was one of my biggest disappointments. Yes, it's a solid game, but it's just so damn generic. Almost everything about that game was recycled from a different, better game. The playfield has been done (better) a million times before. It is almost literally a combination of Metallica and Iron Man. Combine that with a basic code structure that has also been done a million times before, and it just has a "been there done that" feeling. I try not to criticize designers too much, but honestly GOTG is probably the laziest, most phoned in machine ever made. Perfect example of how lazy it is...Cherry Bomb. A mid-point mini-wizard mode that was tacked in with absolutely no theming other than playing a song that played in the movie. They didn't even bother to put any sort of video or movie tie-in. Just some cherries and bombs because those are words from the song. Ugg. So much awesome stuff in the movie...and that is what they decided to do with that mode. Come on...at least have the Milano flying around or something...anything. It's a perfect license, and a machine I was super excited for. Yeah, it's a decent game, but the games it recycles from are better. Just a damn shame all around.

TMNT on the other hand...complete opposite. The layout and code are both unique and loads of fun. Yes, there are bits and pieces of design cues from games like Tron and X-Men...but nothing overt and it is definitely it's own thing. Same with the code. Yes, it shows a bit of the same signature of SW and GoT with the choices, mode strategies, and hurry-up based side goals, but it is definitely it's own game 100%. Plus there are so many ways to play, it will not get old for a very long time. Go for modes hoping to get to Team-up and then Final Battle (not to mention the strategy of which modes to bring in to TU). Go for training to level up and try to get to pizza party. Concentrate just on the various hurry-ups. Put together the perfect combination of toppings before starting Pizza multi. Try to do it all for Cowabunga (lol Good Luck!). Try Final Battle Challenge and see how well you can do. Try a speedrun completely separate from the rest of the game with Half Shell Challenge. Have friends over? Sure you can just compete as usual, or you can team up in co-op, or even gang up on each other in a 3-on-1 or 2-on-2 battle. So many ways to play. GOTG? Slog through the generic modes, use the generic multiballs to help (props to Groot's moving mouth on the super though), drop some cherry bombs for no apparent reason, then Immolation Initiative and Save Xander (which I admit are pretty awesome). At least you can choose your mode order...but there isn't much strategy in that since they do not mean anything later.

Playing GOTG I can't help but think this is just a IronTallica ripoff with a crappier version of Star Trek's rules. Playing TMNT I am playing something completely unique while still feeling like a Borg/Dwight game. All that said...I kind of have an urge to play GOTG right now, LOL. Will I be shocked if I ever own one again? Not really. Like I said it's a solid game...just not unique in any way. Could I ever see giving up TMNT for it? Not in a million years.

#5532 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Any gotg owners here?

I own both GOTG and TMNT. While both Borg games, they are very different and unique from each other (in my opinion of course). TMNT has a bit deeper code witch Cowabunga, Neutrinos and now the addition of Half Shell Challenge. 3rd flipper gives it a totally different feel and layout. GOTG has that more traditional fan layout and feel and basic code. However, we have had GOTG over 2 years and still not bored. Despite more simple coding its just so fun (you MUST run cleland code). So for now we are keeping both and quite happy. That said we are huge marvel and comic fans so the themes fit for us.

#5533 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

I can swap my gotg LE with a TMNT LE

I own gotg le and tmnt le. and I jest received gnr le. and have to sell one or the other. I would hate to have to see my GOTG GO??
I personally love that game

#5534 3 years ago
Quoted from oldmanpinball:

I own gotg le and tmnt le. and I jest received gnr le. and have to sell one or the other. I would hate to have to see my GOTG GO??
I personally love that game

How about tmnt vs gnr? Curious as I have gnr le coming, but keep looking at a tmnt

#5535 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

How about tmnt vs gnr? Curious as I have gnr le coming, but keep looking at a tmnt

yes it is a problem all thies good games and I or wee don't have room to keep them all

#5536 3 years ago
Quoted from konghusker:

Since you already have a GNR on the way, it's less a question of TMNT vs GNR and more a question of if TMNT is good enough to get as well. The answer is yes, TMNT is a hell of a lot of fun.

#5537 3 years ago

Like many have mentioned: TMNT code is so deep, that it will entertain for years to come.

Work 4 different ninja’s and then celebrate with half shell challenge.

New Neutrinos mode from leveling up.

Versus modes

Regular game

Final battle stand alone game

Team MB mode

Cowabunga final wizard mode that is tough to get (still haven’t reached it after many games and getting shots better dialed in).

This game has me coming back to it having fun over and over again.

So many things to accomplish and shoot at. Still haven’t got the Lair shot dialed in to my satisfaction, however.

#5538 3 years ago

Do you guys have a general strategy to get through the game/score high? I got my game a week ago and it seems my highest scores (20-25 million) come when I get the pizza multi-ball. The couple episodes I've done don't seem to add more than a couple million.

#5539 3 years ago
Quoted from Norcalpin:

Do you guys have a general strategy to get through the game/score high? I got my game a week ago and it seems my highest scores (20-25 million) come when I get the pizza multi-ball. The couple episodes I've done don't seem to add more than a couple million.

If you can level up your turtle to the max(30% extra on all scores)and make it to the final battle your score will be close or over 100 million but that’s a lot of shots and work. I find it helps to always go for the extra ball(starting modes) and don’t forget to go for the pizza eating contest. The first one really isn’t that many points but if you manage to get to the second and third they really start to payoff. I really don’t focus on multiball for scoring but to use them as a safety net to get through modes. If you do make it to the final battle don’t forget to start 2x scoring before you start it because it gives you a good bonus, and double bonus is always better.

#5540 3 years ago
Quoted from Rensh:

Any gotg owners here?

We have a GOTGLE and TMNTLE. We have had GOTGLE since new and love it. We have never completed the game but still play it regularly and that is a good sign at our place. Too early to tell with TMNTLE, we are only 300 games in. So far I love it but my wife not so much. Game is fast and hard to learn to play. Ball times are short and game can be brutal. Winner for me. We are all big kids!

#5541 3 years ago

Modded up my pro a few weeks ago. I’m really enjoying this game.

Shaker
Mirror Blades
Green plastic protectors
Yellow titans
Green Titan flipper rubbers
Cointaker RGB LED flipper buttons
Pink Ooze mod

0D3EF2A6-67BB-426B-8BD1-87F8C3A05EE9 (resized).jpeg0D3EF2A6-67BB-426B-8BD1-87F8C3A05EE9 (resized).jpeg63017711-CB78-408E-BE15-8EB053F5E469 (resized).jpeg63017711-CB78-408E-BE15-8EB053F5E469 (resized).jpeg620CC70D-6D0D-4FEE-844A-C7AE6461E27A (resized).jpeg620CC70D-6D0D-4FEE-844A-C7AE6461E27A (resized).jpeg684536BF-F3A1-4406-9A84-AA0DADF70B04 (resized).jpeg684536BF-F3A1-4406-9A84-AA0DADF70B04 (resized).jpeg68581A99-4A2B-4BEC-9AB5-6FE9F455BB02 (resized).jpeg68581A99-4A2B-4BEC-9AB5-6FE9F455BB02 (resized).jpeg85D67530-CA7E-4345-9BE4-F48127AF2D66 (resized).jpeg85D67530-CA7E-4345-9BE4-F48127AF2D66 (resized).jpegAF1EB54A-0058-40A1-84CF-D9F66AA91D2C (resized).jpegAF1EB54A-0058-40A1-84CF-D9F66AA91D2C (resized).jpegF2EBDFA9-5E4E-468E-8EE4-B50D618C2A12 (resized).jpegF2EBDFA9-5E4E-468E-8EE4-B50D618C2A12 (resized).jpeg
#5542 3 years ago
Quoted from Nevus:

Modded up my pro a few weeks ago. I’m really enjoying this game.
Shaker
Mirror Blades
Green plastic protectors
Yellow titans
Green Titan flipper rubbers
Cointaker RGB LED flipper buttons
Pink Ooze mod
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Green plastic protectors look fantastic! Where did you get that set from?

#5543 3 years ago

Where are you guys getting the rubber kits for this game? This is my first pin so I don't know all of the reputable sites yet.

#5544 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

Where are you guys getting the rubber kits for this game? This is my first pin so I don't know all of the reputable sites yet.

https://www.titanpinball.com/

#5545 3 years ago
Quoted from Soulstoner:

Green plastic protectors look fantastic! Where did you get that set from?

Looks like the Mezel Mod set.

I'm in the middle of putting them on mine. They really do pop! Just hesitant to get to some of the ones that are under ramps and wireforms.

#5546 3 years ago

Couple scoring questions:

What does the foot value that is built up via the spinner apply to?

What is the purpose of a bonus hold? It doesn’t multiply with the next balls bonus, only adding to the final total, so I don’t see the point of it.

#5547 3 years ago

1-2-3 foot combo multiplies that value of the spinner.

Bonus hold is free points. You get it now and again later.

Quoted from Soulstoner:

Couple scoring questions:
What does the foot value that is built up via the spinner apply to?
What is the purpose of a bonus hold? It doesn’t multiply with the next balls bonus, only adding to the final total, so I don’t see the point of it.

#5548 3 years ago

Also have tmnt and gotg.. both pro. Cleland code for gotg. New players find gotg more forgiving and are drawn to it. I guess its easier and more relatable (movie). Tmnt is a group play favorite. Its faster, deeper and the 2v2 and coop doesn't seem to get old. With that said, I'll keep both. However IF I had to let one go, it might be gotg.. but my wife would argue that tmnt would go first. Tmnt can kick your A. Gotg plays good music and just about anyone can manage groot multiball. Now ill throw in some confusion. Just picked up a stranger things prem. That has rocketed to everyone's favorite. Projector, crazy magnetic wall lock, cleland code, demogorgan pie hole shot.. and the upside down with uv. Crazy cool. Something else to think about.

20210107_193900 (resized).jpg20210107_193900 (resized).jpg
#5549 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

1-2-3 foot combo multiplies that value of the spinner.
Bonus hold is free points. You get it now and again later.

So every spin grants the value presented on screen cumulatively?

#5550 3 years ago

Spins build up that value to be awarded when you complete 123 foot. 1x for first part, then 2x,3x for the second and third shot of the combo.

Quoted from Soulstoner:

So every spin grants the value presented on screen cumulatively?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 9.00
Cabinet - Other
Mooshue's Market
Other
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 39.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods
Toppers
6,000 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 300.00
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 19.95
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
Hardware
Pinball Haven
Hardware
$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
$ 6.00
Cabinet - Other
Pin Monk
Other
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop
Toys/Add-ons
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com
Armor and blades
$ 22.00
Playfield - Other
System-J
Other
Trade
Machine - For Trade
Bay Shore, NY
$ 75.00
Lighting - Backbox
arcade-cabinets.com
Backbox
$ 63.99
Cabinet - Other
Cento Creations
Other
$ 5.00
Cabinet - Other
Side Gig Studios
Other
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods
Sound/Speakers
$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods
Shooter rods
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball
Other
$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds
Toys/Add-ons
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 11,972 posts in this topic. You are on page 111 of 240.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/111?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.