(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 days ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 241.
#5251 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm getting a weird GI situation. it flashes between red green and white nonstop.. anyone else?
edit. nvm.. I powered cycled and started a game and its normal. Im thinking its related to playing half shell challenge first but I will do some more "testing" later.

For reference

#5252 3 years ago

Great timing for the holiday break. Half Shell Challenge sounds fun.

#5253 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

I'm getting a weird GI situation. it flashes between red green and white nonstop.. anyone else?
edit. nvm.. I powered cycled and started a game and its normal. Im thinking its related to playing half shell challenge first but I will do some more "testing" later.

I'm seeing the same thing. On a pro. Seems as though after playing half shell challenge, the gi has this behavior. As mentioned in the previous post, Power cycling seems to resolve.

#5254 3 years ago

Hi everyone, new pinball owner. Got myself a. Premium a few weeks ago and am loving it, EXCEPT I am having issues related to the glider and a ball lock associated with it.

When I hit Donatello skill shot, the ball has about a 70% chance of getting stuck on the ball lock with the glider.

I get an error, see attached. It ends my turn and the only way to free the ball is to get another ball up there and dislodge it in a subsequent turn.

I have found this also occasionally happens with Raphael on his second weapon shot when the glider has a similar position (acting as a stopper).

I decreased strength to the top left flipper, but still have issues with it.

I have emailed stern and have not heard back yet. Anyone have any ideas?

D46AF408-A81B-4812-9818-91E2150F6FDF (resized).jpegD46AF408-A81B-4812-9818-91E2150F6FDF (resized).jpeg
#5255 3 years ago

The Half Shell Challenge is a great, if small, addition to the game! I wish it had a bit more to it, and that it was something accessible in the main game, but it’s a welcome extra fun little thing to do for sure! Thank you to Dwight and team!

And I agree with the sentiment about having the ability now (if a precarious one) to technically and strategically select episodes, that is huge!

#5256 3 years ago
Quoted from Buckethandletear:

Hi everyone, new pinball owner. Got myself a. Premium a few weeks ago and am loving it, EXCEPT I am having issues related to the glider and a ball lock associated with it.
When I hit Donatello skill shot, the ball has about a 70% chance of getting stuck on the ball lock with the glider.
I get an error, see attached. It ends my turn and the only way to free the ball is to get another ball up there and dislodge it in a subsequent turn.
I have found this also occasionally happens with Raphael on his second weapon shot when the glider has a similar position (acting as a stopper).
I decreased strength to the top left flipper, but still have issues with it.
[quoted image]

Mine would do something similar (get stuck with the ball wedged and I would have to pull the glass to free it). For me, it ended up being two issues.

1. The glider screws holding it together and to the bushing on the plexi (that it pivots on) were loose. Sadly, the only way to tighten it up was to remove the assembly (luckily it's easy to remove)

2. My servo was glitchy, constantly wiggling which contributed to #1 above.

You can test this easily. Go into glider test in the menu.

- Does it move left and right cleanly?

- Pull the glass and physically check the assembly, does it feel solid? or is it "droopy" or loose.

You may just need to remove it and tighten things up.

There is also an adjustment there in the glider menu to adjust the center position.

Also note, if the servo ends up being bad (only if it doesnt move at all, or is glitchy like mine was) as others noted, you can swap the servo out with a digital one you can reverse via software (instead of physically reversing it like i did)

Discussed more here:

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/88#post-5933171

#5257 3 years ago

Xaqery thank you for hearing our requests and addressing them all! This is why I am all in on the next Dwight and friends coded game! Really, really appreciate the tweaks (to shaker, pizza party ball save, etc) and the new mode is just unexpected and such a great new challenge. Thanks for your hard work and passion!

#5258 3 years ago

It's possible that it's a bad servo. Have you tested it in the diagnostics?

Rob

#5259 3 years ago
Quoted from CypherPinball:

I'm seeing the same thing. On a pro. Seems as though after playing half shell challenge, the gi has this behavior. As mentioned in the previous post, Power cycling seems to resolve.

It's a rather festive 'winter has come' lighting mode isn't it?

Rob

#5260 3 years ago

When the half shell challenge is over its a bday party . Maybe this is the celebration?

#5261 3 years ago

All you have to do after the pizza party light show is hold left flipper and start button until it resets. You don't need to power cycle.

#5262 3 years ago

Halfshell challenge is our favorite! Today is the boys last day of virtual school. When they woke up, code update was loaded and we played a few rounds before school. So excited and an awesome way to start the holidays! Thanks to Dwight and the team! Happy holidays all!

halfshell (resized).jpghalfshell (resized).jpg
#5263 3 years ago

Very cool update. Episode selection will definitely add a nice layer of strategy! Plus a whole new mini-game? Heck yeah!! Thanks Dwight and crew!!

#5264 3 years ago

Has anybody done experienced the differences in the shaker motor after the update? Haven't had a chance to play it yet.

#5265 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

All you have to do after the pizza party light show is hold left flipper and start button until it resets. You don't need to power cycle.

This doesn't work. The GI issue persists even after doing this.

#5266 3 years ago

This doesn't work. The GI issue persists even after doing this.

Go into Half Shell Challenge and then do the Left flipper + Start button thing, then it should work.

It seems you need to exit out of the challenge itself.

#5267 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

Go into Half Shell Challenge and then do the Left flipper + Start button thing, then it should work.

Sean, as usual, is correct. If you exit "normal" or start another Half Shell Challenge you should be good.

If you kill HALF SHELL CHALLENGE while the last shot of a leg of the race is active using LEFT BUTTON + START that state affects the next game if its a regular game.

A fix is made and we will release as soon as we can. Because of the holidays that may mean next week or next year. Sorry.

#5268 3 years ago

Haven't had a pin in the house for a few years now (built a new house 2 years ago and haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet). Finally got off my butt and ordered a pro, should be here next week! Very much looking forward to it, love the theme as I grew up with the 'heroes in a half shell'.

#5269 3 years ago
Quoted from Xaqery:

A fix is made and we will release as soon as we can. Because of the holidays that may mean next week or next year. Sorry.

No apologies necessary. And a big thanks for the Half Shell challenge, as well as Neutrino Pizza Party in the previous update!

#5270 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I seem to have a crazy light show all game long now ?

I have the same thing and it's really crazy to play like that all the time!
Any issue apart from "powered cycle"?

#5271 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Just got my Tilt Graphics art blades installed. I’m a little torn on these. I like the concept and subtlety but kind of wonder if I should have gone with the Stern ones. I love their action button plate though!
I also mounted my original Shredder, Bebop, and Rocksteady. Need to get a Krang at some point. Never had him when I was a kid. My turtles and Splinter are on top of the back box.
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]
[quoted image]

Where did you get that plate? Is it a decal?

#5273 3 years ago

That was fast!!

PRO V1.41 - December 23, 2020
=============================
Fixed:
- Fixed a GI lamp show issue where if you kill HALF SHELL CHALLENGE with the
left flipper button + start button at the right time and then start a new
regular game the lamp effect may continue.

#5274 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

That was fast!!
PRO V1.41 - December 23, 2020
=============================
Fixed:
- Fixed a GI lamp show issue where if you kill HALF SHELL CHALLENGE with the
left flipper button + start button at the right time and then start a new
regular game the lamp effect may continue.

Downloading now, but I hope this fixes it. Mine was doing it by finishing HSC naturally and then playing a normal game...not from killing it with left+start.

#5275 3 years ago

I know I read somewhere in order for the stern shooter rod to work half way decent you need to replace the spring with the old one. I can't remember what color it was. I have 3 different assemblys all with a different color spring. Anyone happen to know off hand?

#5276 3 years ago
Quoted from JPloof:

Haven't had a pin in the house for a few years now (built a new house 2 years ago and haven't pulled the trigger on anything yet). Finally got off my butt and ordered a pro, should be here next week! Very much looking forward to it, love the theme as I grew up with the 'heroes in a half shell'.

You will love it. Dial it in and its a blast to play.

#5277 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

That only works if you have enabled the quick reset in the options.

#5278 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Downloading now, but I hope this fixes it. Mine was doing it by finishing HSC naturally and then playing a normal game...not from killing it with left+start.

Confirmed this fixed it. Thanks Dwight! HSC is going to be so much fun for league night side tournaments and the like. Awesome little mode!!

#5279 3 years ago
Quoted from RoyalJack:

That only works if you have enabled the quick reset in the options.

either way, the issue has been resolved with 1.41 so no need for the workaround anymore.

#5280 3 years ago

TMNT Mods for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Stern 2020. These are on my Pro. Had to dress it up a little and change a few things on it. Some of the Mods you will recognize from Mezel Mods and others. Others are my doing like the Raphael Sia mounted on the left ramp so the the ball passes under it. It is solid polished metal with the handle wrapped in Red and Black with the matching chrome Ramp mount as well. Just zip ties on. Looks like it should have been there. Similar to Deadpools Katana. It is $115 plus shipping. The Sewer Pipe is a work still progress on the right ramp, lit inside. One of the things I noticed on the original game were that there are the four colored playfield lights that correspond to the Turtles at the beginning while choosing them. The 2 Turtle plastics by the bottom 2 lights dont correspond to their colors. I found a set of Turtles that you can mount next to each corresponding light and come with a Sewer Platforms to just silicone them in place. No harm to the original plastics. They are $40 a set and look great as the lights show each one off. The Mousers came with a Samurai Turtle figure.
The DIY Mods that most can do are removing the Turtle Van since it is just a toy on the Pro, drilling it for lights, silicone it at the angle shown which will leave room for the Turtles Parking Only sign that mounts in original Van mounting hole. I just used aluminum rod and a Photo paper sign. You can now see the Sewer plastic that was covered by the van originally. Krang was purchased on Ebay and wired with lights as is common as is finding Raphael on Ebay for the glider. The light up decals on the apron are the originals that come with it as they do light up. I just carefully traced around them and peeled them off and mounted them back on some clear polycarbonate that is about 1/4 larger all around. I then cut out the plastic where they were just a little smaller than the decals, sanded the edges, and back mounted the decals and polycarbonate with silicone. I ran LEDS from the front apron lights to light them up. If you have any questions or comments let me know if I can help you with these. Thats what we are here for! Have fun Modding!

20201223_172438 (resized).jpg20201223_172438 (resized).jpg20201223_172357 (resized).jpg20201223_172357 (resized).jpg20201223_172344 (resized).jpg20201223_172344 (resized).jpg20201223_172322 (resized).jpg20201223_172322 (resized).jpg20201223_172331 (resized).jpg20201223_172331 (resized).jpg20201223_172258 (resized).jpg20201223_172258 (resized).jpg20201223_172236 (resized).jpg20201223_172236 (resized).jpg20201223_172149 (resized).jpg20201223_172149 (resized).jpg20201223_172219 (resized).jpg20201223_172219 (resized).jpg20201223_172126 (resized).jpg20201223_172126 (resized).jpg20201223_115928 (resized).jpg20201223_115928 (resized).jpg20201223_115805 (resized).jpg20201223_115805 (resized).jpg20201223_115751 (resized).jpg20201223_115751 (resized).jpg20201223_102309 (resized).jpg20201223_102309 (resized).jpg20201223_115709 (resized).jpg20201223_115709 (resized).jpg
#5281 3 years ago
Quoted from StarWarsTurtles:

TMNT Mods for the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Stern 2020. These are on my Pro. Had to dress it up a little and change a few things on it. Some of the Mods you will recognize from Mezel Mods and others. Others are my doing like the Raphael Sia mounted on the left ramp so the the ball passes under it. It is solid polished metal with the handle wrapped in Red and Black with the matching chrome Ramp mount as well. Just zip ties on. Looks like it should have been there. Similar to Deadpools Katana. It is $115 plus shipping. The Sewer Pipe is a work still progress on the right ramp, lit inside. One of the things I noticed on the original game were that there are the four colored playfield lights that correspond to the Turtles at the beginning while choosing them. The 2 Turtle plastics by the bottom 2 lights dont correspond to their colors. I found a set of Turtles that you can mount next to each corresponding light and come with a Sewer Platforms to just silicone them in place. No harm to the original plastics. They are $40 a set and look great as the lights show each one off. The Mousers came with a Samurai Turtle figure.
The DIY Mods that most can do are removing the Turtle Van since it is just a toy on the Pro, drilling it for lights, silicone it at the angle shown which will leave room for the Turtles Parking Only sign that mounts in original Van mounting hole. I just used aluminum rod and a Photo paper sign. You can now see the Sewer plastic that was covered by the van originally. Krang was purchased on Ebay and wired with lights as is common as is finding Raphael on Ebay for the glider. The light up decals on the apron are the originals that come with it as they do light up. I just carefully traced around them and peeled them off and mounted them back on some clear polycarbonate that is about 1/4 larger all around. I then cut out the plastic where they were just a little smaller than the decals, sanded the edges, and back mounted the decals and polycarbonate with silicone. I ran LEDS from the front apron lights to light them up. If you have any questions or comments let me know if I can help you with these. Thats what we are here for! Have fun Modding!
[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

Dude...all of it looks great, but the lit apron and Sai are both hero level. Sewer pipe is cool too, but I wonder if it hurts visibility a bit? Nice work!

#5282 3 years ago

Am i the only one who has a problem with the extreme amount of GI flashing Stern is beginning to use in their games? I admit that at 45, my eyes aren’t as good as they used to be. But playing a game like Ghostbusters in a dimly lit room is simply impossible for me. I just cannot look at all of the rapid flashing during multi balls etc. and TMNT has a lot of the same rapid blinking. My Deadpool does not seem to be nearly as bad.

I really think that it’s a shame, as it keeps me from enjoying the game in the setting I prefer the most: a dimly lit and cozy room.

Perhaps they could add an “evening” or “epilepsy” setting, that reduces the amount of rapid flashes. Perhaps by making it possible to set the lowest value of the GI when flashing. So if you set it to like 60% it would flash between 100 and 60%. That way it would be more of a pulsing effect rather than a flashing effect.

And yes, I am aware that I can adjust the lights in the settings, but doing that just dims the overall playfield lights, and makes the game look dull.

Anyway, love my TMNT Premium, but really hate how the ball keeps flying off the ramps all of the time. I adjusted the flipper power down, but unfortunately still keeps happening. Hoping Stern will issue a fix for this

New code is awesome. Thanks!

#5283 3 years ago

Just updated my TMNT and all I can say, is WOW! With this update, Dwight has made an already incredible game, that much more compelling! TMNT is truly a top 5 game, if people will just give it a chance.

Dwight has really created with code a must have game with TMNT. It is really that good! The new Turtles in a half shell game is really almost another completely different pinball game, within the game itself. Dwight has really done some incredible things with TMNT.

Big thanks to Dwight Xaqery on being such a great programmer. One of my favorites! Merry Christmas!

#5284 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

Am i the only one who has a problem with the extreme amount of GI flashing Stern is beginning to use in their games? I admit that at 45, my eyes aren’t as good as they used to be. But playing a game like Ghostbusters in a dimly lit room is simply impossible for me. I just cannot look at all of the rapid flashing during multi balls etc. and TMNT has a lot of the same rapid blinking. My Deadpool does not seem to be nearly as bad.

It would be nice if there were lighting presets that set the machine up for various environments with one press in the settings. @xaqery? Next game, maybe? But that's system/OS level so maybe Lonnie does that? He does OS stuff.

#5285 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Mine would do something similar (get stuck with the ball wedged and I would have to pull the glass to free it). For me, it ended up being two issues.
1. The glider screws holding it together and to the bushing on the plexi (that it pivots on) were loose. Sadly, the only way to tighten it up was to remove the assembly (luckily it's easy to remove)
2. My servo was glitchy, constantly wiggling which contributed to #1 above.
You can test this easily. Go into glider test in the menu.
- Does it move left and right cleanly?
- Pull the glass and physically check the assembly, does it feel solid? or is it "droopy" or loose.
You may just need to remove it and tighten things up.
There is also an adjustment there in the glider menu to adjust the center position.
Also note, if the servo ends up being bad (only if it doesnt move at all, or is glitchy like mine was) as others noted, you can swap the servo out with a digital one you can reverse via software (instead of physically reversing it like i did)
Discussed more here:
https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/88#post-5933171

Thanks. The glider moves smoothly otherwise and doesn’t feel loose. Attached is where it is sticking, not against the glider (because it moves away) but when a forceful shot hits the glider it bounces back and gets stuck here.

Thanks

AD17F5F5-EB55-4DC9-930C-6B5FE13CBC41 (resized).jpegAD17F5F5-EB55-4DC9-930C-6B5FE13CBC41 (resized).jpeg
#5286 3 years ago

Thanks. The glider moves smoothly otherwise and doesn’t feel loose. Attached is where it is sticking, not against the glider (because it moves away) but when a forceful shot hits the glider it bounces back and gets stuck here.
Thanks[quoted image]

Someone made a rectangular piece of plastic that went over the optos there to keep the ball from doing this. Look back a few pages.

#5287 3 years ago
Quoted from Thunderbird:

TMNT is truly a top 5 game, if people just now give it a chance.

I think when more machines get out there, people will actually have a chance to see how good it really is. Especially with the recent code additions from Dwight.

#5288 3 years ago

I just got a pro over the weekend and I absolutely love it. I have had my fair share of games over the years and I think this game for me checks all the boxes in what I like in a game.

#5289 3 years ago

Figured out the culprit. The screw in the middle of the track is maybe a little too high but not sure it can be tightened much more... will give it a shot.

#5290 3 years ago

Figured out the culprit. The screw in the middle of the track is maybe a little too high but not sure it can be tightened much more... will give it a shot.

Yeah def take a look, that screw should be counter sunk in to the plexi sheet there and should not stick out at all.

#5291 3 years ago

Just downloaded and updated the code, thanks Xaqery !! Nice to see all these updates and polish to such a fun game. Really appreciate everything you and the staff do to get this stuff out.

#5292 3 years ago

Reporting a new glitch with code 1.4 and 1.41 on my Pro. When starting Final Battle mode, Shredder and Krang voice lines are missing. In phase 2 Shredder also seems missing but sometimes that happened on older code so not sure if this part is new too. Thanks.

#5293 3 years ago

[quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

What size of figure did you search on ebay to get that one for the glider?

#5294 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

What size of figure did you search on ebay to get that one for the glider?

On Ebay the Raphael figure for the Glider search this title. Its from China and is 4.99 plus 5.00 shipping.

Vintage 1994 TMNT Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Mini Mutants Raph 1"Action Figure

#5295 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

Yeah def take a look, that screw should be counter sunk in to the plexi sheet there and should not stick out at all.

I ended up removing the screw and it no longer sticks but now no screw there... I’m not sure if I can find a screw that will go in more flush... but for sure I cannot tighten it anymore than it is.

Not sure there will be “harm done” if it isn’t there either. I wonder if I increase pitch a bit if the angle will prevent it from sticking there in those instances... but I do question it as an impact point for the balls causing premature wear.

I’m no pinball expert though!

#5296 3 years ago

Where can I find Raphael's Sai? That is amazing.

#5297 3 years ago
Quoted from Phantasize:

I really think that it’s a shame, as it keeps me from enjoying the game in the setting I prefer the most: a dimly lit and cozy room.
Perhaps they could add an “evening” or “epilepsy” setting, that reduces the amount of rapid flashes. Perhaps by making it possible to set the lowest value of the GI when flashing. So if you set it to like 60% it would flash between 100 and 60%. That way it would be more of a pulsing effect rather than a flashing effect.
And yes, I am aware that I can adjust the lights in the settings, but doing that just dims the overall playfield lights, and makes the game look dull.
Anyway, love my TMNT Premium, but really hate how the ball keeps flying off the ramps all of the time. I adjusted the flipper power down, but unfortunately still keeps happening. Hoping Stern will issue a fix for this
New code is awesome. Thanks!

I completely agree with you here. I am not prone to epileptic seizures, but this game has made me recoil with dizziness when an extra ball or other light flashing event occurs. It's incredibly jarring. Not to mention a few situations (after hitting the first weapon shot on the right orbit) will blind me so bad that I'm unable to hit the follow-up upper-flipper weapon shot.

#5298 3 years ago

Just picked up a NIB TMNT LE and I have to say it's wayyy better than I expected!! Best light show on a recent Stern I've seen.

As far as some complaints about the left lane being brutal or draining too much..no way. This is the least brutal Borg design I've played and ball times are pretty long.

My kids love this machine because it's a multiball fest.

Layout is awesome !! Rules are great and just learned there's even newer code.. Dwight, great job man.

Artwork, sound, etc etc..homerun pin right here

#5299 3 years ago

I am window shopping for a pro (online postings). Are there any easy ways to tell if it's a "good" pf or a grainy one? Does art under the star posts usually indicate good print quality?

#5300 3 years ago
Quoted from kpg:

Just picked up a NIB TMNT LE and I have to say it's wayyy better than I expected!! Best light show on a recent Stern I've seen.
As far as some complaints about the left lane being brutal or draining too much..no way. This is the least brutal Borg design I've played and ball times are pretty long.
My kids love this machine because it's a multi all fest.
Layout is awesome !! Rules are great and just learned there's even newer code.. Dwight, great job man.
Artwork, sound, etc etc..homerun pin right here

100% agree. I love the light show, as I love all of Dwight's light shows. Winter is Coming (GoT) is the best. To me it's an extra dimension in the immersion.

Left outlane complaints are overblown. Yes it's a bit of a mean game, but not at all unfair. I'd have to check my audits, but the left does not stand out to me as being much worse than right or center. Seems balanced well to me. This is definitely Borg's best layout, and the code is right up there with Dwight's best.

Totally agree that it's a homerun game. I admit I am still in the honeymoon phase, but that should be wearing off by now, and I still think this could be my favorite machine ever.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 30.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 75.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
PinWorlds

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 22.00
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

$ 7,999.00
$ 9.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

$ 3.49
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 23.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 7,299.00
Pinball Machine
Gameroom Goodies Arizona

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

6,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Tualatin, OR
$ 16.00
$ 19.95
Playfield - Protection
SilverBall Designs

Machine - For Sale
Waxhaw, NC
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Terre Haute, IN
$ 48.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 106 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/106?hl=thunderbird and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.