(Topic ID: 271489)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12,044 posts
  • 828 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 46 hours ago by Afty86
  • Topic is favorited by 335 Pinsiders

You

Topic poll

“Which model are you going to purchase”

• Pro 285 votes
    50%
  • Premium 166 votes
    29%
  • LE 120 votes
    21%

(571 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

20240415_084026 (resized).jpg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image.png
PXL_20240413_183258513.MP (resized).jpg
IMG_3649 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3648 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5713 (resized).jpeg
IMG_5712 (resized).jpeg
IMG_8262 (resized).jpeg
20240406_124621 (resized).jpg
SystemJPinball.ca_1_TMNT-MenuCard-PremLE-Mean1.1_example-3 (resized).jpg

Topic index (key posts)

17 key posts have been marked in this topic, showing the first 10 items. (Show topic index)

There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 241.
#5151 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

Two questions. One regarding plunger and one regarding the ball initially entering play.
Question #1:
I have the custom plunger with the katana handle. However, after installing it (and successfully oiling the pizza spinner - thanks for the help!) it was pretty clear it was underpowered for some reason. Balls would barely make it over halfway up.
I did some research and learned it was likely because the plunger was not striking the ball in the center. That was very helpful; it was indeed off to the right a good amount. I tried to adjust via the screws but it was nowhere close to enough to solve it. I folded up some paper and put it between the outside of the machine and the black plunger frame to change the angle. That worked to center it, but it still was not powerful enough.
I can now get the shot to occasionally go all the way around, but most of the time it doesn't. Is there something here I'm missing? The old plunger seemed a bit underpowered as well but it could go around most of the time. And folding up paper seemed pretty hacky.
Note: my slope is right in the recommended range per the bubble on the playfield.
Question #2:
When using the auto-launch, it comes off the ramp with quite a bit of variation/bounce to it, preventing the upper flipper from being able to make a good shot on a significant number of opportunities. Is this just expected for this machine, or should I be adjusting something to make that more consistent?

Haven’t received mine yet to tell for sure, but bet the included spring is not powerful enough with the extra weight from the katana handle. Did you try putting the original spring on new shooter rod? That’s an orange spring, which is more powerful.

Slope should not matter for shooter rod to work properly. Center rod and use more powerful spring should fix it. Use a Titan silicon tip too, for more bounce.

#5152 3 years ago

Played some TMNT, found it kind of odd. You can keep getting unlimited add a balls in turtle power. Was really easy to manipulate. Anyone think they may fix this in a future code update.

#5153 3 years ago
Quoted from Coolpinballdino:

Played some TMNT, found it kind of odd. You can keep getting unlimited add a balls in turtle power. Was really easy to manipulate. Anyone think they may fix this in a future code update.

Were you getting add-a-balls from the picto pops?

Rob

#5154 3 years ago

You can? I have had my machine about a month and I don't think I have ever gotten an add a ball. Not sure how.

#5155 3 years ago

Can you tell us how you did that? And which Turtle you were please? Co-op or Vs or normal play?

Maybe the game you were playing has a fault or is still on old code? Our game does not do that.. I think!

#5156 3 years ago

You hit the 4 turtle shots in during turtle power multiball the right ramp and it gives you add a ball.

#5157 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

You hit the 4 turtle shots in during turtle power multiball the right ramp and it gives you add a ball.

This is one rule I where I don't like how it is implemented. Add-a-ball is already in the picto pops so why does there need to be a second rule for it? I would rather see making the 4 turtle shots reward points or moderately increase jackpot values (within a ceiling).

Maybe add a setting for add-a-ball frequency and how many add-a-balls can be awarded.

Rob

#5158 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Yep just do this over and over seems never ending if your accurate. I'm fine with one one or two add a balls but not unlimited.

#5159 3 years ago

Yep just do this over and over seems never ending if your accurate. I'm fine with one one or two add a balls but not unlimited.

Ahh...hitting the lair shot on demand is still kind of my kryptonite, so I either haven't done it or just not enough to notice it happening.

Is there an add-a-ball for pizza?

#5160 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

Ahh...hitting the lair shot on demand is still kind of my kryponite, so I either haven't done it or just not enough to notice it happening.

The side ramp tends to be what keeps me from looping Turtle Power Add-a-Balls. That and the way more balls leads to triple draining out of multiball more often than I care to admit.

Quoted from Rob_G:

Maybe add a setting for add-a-ball frequency and how many add-a-balls can be awarded.

I actually like the add-a-ball aspect, its like the only thing that makes it different from Ninja Pizza MB. I think disabling the Pict-o-pops add-a-ball for Turtle Power would make sense though. You could make each add-a-ball take an extra Turtle shot or 2 as well.

#5161 3 years ago

I can't make the Lair shot on demand either. Probably going to take a long time. Seems like going off the right flipper just has too much power and I'm too slow to lower the upper flipper to trap it in there.

Oddly enough most of my lair shots have come after bouncing off the post next to the right ramp and it ricochets into lair. Hey I'll take it.

#5162 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

I can't make the Lair shot on demand either. Probably going to take a long time. Seems like going off the right flipper just has too much power and I'm too slow to lower the upper flipper to trap it in there.
Oddly enough most of my lair shots have come after bouncing off the post next to the right ramp and it ricochets into lair. Hey I'll take it.

Easiest way for me to do it is in multi ball. Two balls on the left flipper. Give the button a tap and backhand the one into lair. In single ball play same thing, left flipper. Roll it to the end of the flipper and back hand it in

#5163 3 years ago

Has anyone had an issue with some of the small stickers coming loose after a very small number of plays? I've had my pin for a week now, and noticed today that both one of the small Dimension X stickers by the left raft, and the same small sized pizza sticker from near the van, have both come off. One landed on the playfield and one managed to get launched up onto the van.

It seems strange that two stickers would both have come loose already.

That being said, should I just use regular glue to reattach, or is there a better method?

#5164 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

Has anyone had an issue with some of the small stickers coming loose after a very small number of plays? I've had my pin for a week now, and noticed today that both one of the small Dimension X stickers by the left raft, and the same small sized pizza sticker from near the van, have both come off. One landed on the playfield and one managed to get launched up onto the van.
It seems strange that two stickers would both have come lose already.
That being said, should I just use regular glue to reattach, or is there a better method?

Sometimes extra stickers are included in the goodie bag stapled inside the game.

Stern support might also send you some if you ask.

Rob

#5165 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

It seems strange that two stickers would both have come loose already.

Have not had this issue. Yeah they should replace them for you.

#5166 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

issue with some of the small stickers coming loose

i've had stand-up target decals pop off on 2 machines (SW and STh) - so it's a thing. On the latter I ran through all of the extras included in the goodie bag, so i had to resort to using some tacky glue (2 very small drops toward the top center and bottom center). The key here is to first thoroughly clean the target surface with rubbing alcohol before sticking the decal back on.

Also, do not use super glue - when it cures it becomes too brittle to hold up to the pounding the target takes - the decal will just pop back off and leave a mess on the target surface.

#5167 3 years ago
Quoted from Initiative:

i've had stand-up target decals pop off on 2 machines (SW and STh) - so it's a thing. On the latter I ran through all of the extras included in the goodie bag, so i had to resort to using some tacky glue (2 very small drops toward the top center and bottom center). The key here is to first thoroughly clean the target surface with rubbing alcohol before sticking the decal back on.
Also, do not use super glue - when it cures it becomes too brittle to hold up to the pounding the target takes - the decal will just pop back off and leave a mess on the target surface.

Great advice, thanks. My goodie bag did not include any of the mini stickers, but I have an email into stern support to see if they'll send them. I will try gluing them like that for now.

#5168 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

Great advice, thanks. My goodie bag did not include any of the mini stickers, but I have an email into stern support to see if they'll send them. I will try gluing them like that for now.

Get some carpet tape. That stuff is double sided, sticky like crazy and super thin. It would be better than any glue.

Rob

#5169 3 years ago
Quoted from Gtrefraction:

Played a dozen or so games today and only hit the lair shot on purpose once. I really hope there is a playfield angle or “hack” that makes this shot realistic. I have no issue with a shot being tough but this shot is broken. Has anyone tried adding foam to the inlane of lair or something other than the perfectly timed drop flipper? I want to love this game but that shot might ruin the legacy of this game, think about the most recent Star Trek, it has an under the flipper shot that is practically 100%. What am I missing, name another game with a broken shot that stands the test of time?
FYI, I’m not a bad player and hit the opening most of the time just to get rejected.

You are right. It's impossible. Always bounces out.

#5170 3 years ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

I actually have an easier time hitting this than the left ramp, which says more about my ability to hit that ramp than anything else. I cradle on the right, roll it down, and pop it in. I wonder if flipper strength would make a massive difference on this - I'm on the default setting for those.

#5171 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

I actually have an easier time hitting this than the left ramp, which says more about my ability to hit that ramp than anything else. I cradle on the right, roll it down, and pop it in. I wonder if flipper strength would make a massive difference on this - I'm on the default setting for those.

Lair shot is a pretty easy shot backhanding for me also. Its a bit tougher off the right flipper for sure. I love this game! Once you get the shots dialed in the game shines. I keep seeing these for sale and i feel its people not playing it enough to get the shots down. Its in your face speed either makes you super pissed or full adrenaline sweetness which is exactly the kind of game i love playing and the code is so fun when you get into it. First game in awhile i havent sold or gotten bored of quickly speaks volumes to me.

#5172 3 years ago
Quoted from Phbooms:

Lair shot is a pretty easy shot backhanding for me. Its a bit tougher off the right flipper for sure. I love this game! Once you get the shots dialed in the game shines. I keep seeing these for sale and i feel its people not playing it enough to get the shots down. Its in your face speed either makes you super pissed or full adrenaline sweetness which is exactly the kind of game i love playing and the code is so fun when you get into it. First game in awhile i havent sold or gotten bored of quickly speaks volumes to me.

Definitely. I'm only a few weeks into owning mine and I'm slowly getting better at it. Some shots I still struggle with. But I can definitely tell the game is slowing down for me. (Like NFL players say)

This game is bolted to my floor.

#5173 3 years ago
Quoted from BaxterStockman:

Definitely. I'm only a few weeks into owning mine and I'm slowly getting better at it. Some shots I still struggle with. But I can definitely tell the game is slowing down for me. (Like NFL players say)
This game is bolted to my floor.

Yep, same for me. Feel bad for people who didn’t give it a chance. It’s still one of our most played pins

#5174 3 years ago

I can tell you after owning this game it has definitely improved my playing ability on other games.

#5175 3 years ago
Quoted from PinHead50:

I can tell you after owning this game it has definitely improved my playing ability on other games.

Same with me. TMNT training really pays off on all my other machines, lol. Really getting down cradling the ball and shooting more accurately, instead of just flailing away and hoping it hits. Anyone that gives TMNT a chance soon realizes, this is one of the best layouts ever made.

#5176 3 years ago

I like the game. Love it, even - at times. For me the highs are really high. Hitting any series of skill shots, getting 1-2-3 foot in 3 shots, and clearing training all feel amazing when you nail it. However, the lows are really low. Insta draining anything because of a missed upper flipper shot. The pizza throwing you SDTM. Bricking a right orbit or ramp and struggling to recover as the ball goes nuts. Or missing any of the feel good shots and draining.

I love the callouts. Particularly anything Shredder says. Cooperative mode helps get the friends playing comfortably.

I'm not particularly good at pinball but I'll say the game feels equal parts tough/frustrating and rewarding. I'm not planning on getting rid of it any time soon, but it'd definitely leave before Deadpool ever did.

#5177 3 years ago
Quoted from Vermont:

Two questions. One regarding plunger and one regarding the ball initially entering play.
Question #1:
I have the custom plunger with the katana handle. However, after installing it (and successfully oiling the pizza spinner - thanks for the help!) it was pretty clear it was underpowered for some reason. Balls would barely make it over halfway up.
I did some research and learned it was likely because the plunger was not striking the ball in the center. That was very helpful; it was indeed off to the right a good amount. I tried to adjust via the screws but it was nowhere close to enough to solve it. I folded up some paper and put it between the outside of the machine and the black plunger frame to change the angle. That worked to center it, but it still was not powerful enough.
I can now get the shot to occasionally go all the way around, but most of the time it doesn't. Is there something here I'm missing? The old plunger seemed a bit underpowered as well but it could go around most of the time. And folding up paper seemed pretty hacky.
Note: my slope is right in the recommended range per the bubble on the playfield.
Question #2:
When using the auto-launch, it comes off the ramp with quite a bit of variation/bounce to it, preventing the upper flipper from being able to make a good shot on a significant number of opportunities. Is this just expected for this machine, or should I be adjusting something to make that more consistent?

I have same issue with plunger yet to see a fix ?

#5178 3 years ago

Just picked up our premium on Friday.. love this machine!

#5179 3 years ago

Subscribing. Bought a PRO from a friend who bought it NIB. The theme wasn't apealing to me but I bought it just to have something to swap with an Avengers. Now that EU regulations add a 25% to the import price it seemed a good trading item for me.

But I am loving it. The flow, gameplay, humor, callouts, looks, toys are great. I am a PRO guy, I don't see why a prem should be 2000 dollars more expensive for a few minor assemblies. Lets be honest: if you get JP PREM you get a moving dino and an interactive helicopter and some nigs and nags. If this would be like 500 to 600 extra I would consider it because it would make sense. 2K is way too expensive IMO.

For TMNT: I will play it and will love it

#5180 3 years ago
Quoted from Lobo2k:

you need to release the left flipper down to lock the ball int eh lair...stops it from bouncing out. This is one of my favorite shots once dialed in!

#5181 3 years ago
Quoted from HarrieD:

Subscribing. Bought a PRO from a friend who bought it NIB. The theme wasn't apealing to me but I bought it just to have something to swap with an Avengers. Now that EU regulations add a 25% to the import price it seemed a good trading item for me.
But I am loving it. The flow, gameplay, humor, callouts, looks, toys are great. I am a PRO guy, I don't see why a prem should be 2000 dollars more expensive for a few minor assemblies. Lets be honest: if you get JP PREM you get a moving dino and an interactive helicopter and some nigs and nags. If this would be like 500 to 600 extra I would consider it because it would make sense. 2K is way too expensive IMO.
For TMNT: I will play it and will love it

While I can't justify the cost increase much, having played both pro and premium, the reason I personally like the premium better:
- Turtle van lock (MB's are insane, love it)
- Launching the ball feeds the upper left flipper (how i get the majority of my krang combo's)
- Glider diverter (ability to switch which flipper gets fed from your ramp shots. I will swap so that I can feed the left ramp over and over also so I can hit the pizza parlor after lighting episodes)
- Pizza disc spinning both directions doesn't really add much for me

However, this is one of the first sterns where I felt I would have also been perfectly happy with a pro.

#5182 3 years ago
Quoted from arcadenerd925:

While I can't justify the cost increase much, having played both pro and premium, the reason I personally like the premium better:
- Launching the ball feeds the upper left flipper (how i get the majority of my krang combo's)
- Glider diverter (ability to switch which flipper gets fed from your ramp shots. I will swap so that I can feed the left ramp over and over also so I can hit the pizza parlor after lighting episodes)
However, this is one of the first sterns where I felt I would have also been perfectly happy with a pro.

You can launch the ball to your left upper flipper better on the Pro then on the Premium. Just holding the left flipper in while launching the ball is enough to get the ball through the orbit and to the left upper flipper.
It's even easier then when it drops from the ramp on the Premium.

#5183 3 years ago

FYI...if you hold down the left flipper when launching the ball, the pro will also feed the upper flipper. Awesome game in any form!

#5184 3 years ago
Quoted from Mando:

I have same issue with plunger yet to see a fix ?

No, I'll be ordering a new spring to sort it out. Hopefully by tomorrow. I will be guessing as to appropriate strength; I can share back once I sort it out if that would be helpful.

Centering the plunger (through a bit of a hack, sadly) did improve things quite a bit, but not to where it should be.

#5185 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Have not had this issue. Yeah they should replace them for you.

I reached out to Stern and they will be sending me new stickers. Thanks for the tip!

#5186 3 years ago

During multiball modes, balls are having trouble launching into the shooter lane. To the point where I'm usually stuck with 1-2 balls for the entirety of the mode. Could the balls be magnetized to each other? I'm using the stock balls that came with the machine. Ejecting balls seems fine otherwise.

#5187 3 years ago

Yeah I used to get failed eject during multi ball with magnetized balls. Take some out and check them.

Quoted from Soulstoner:

During multiball modes, balls are having trouble launching into the shooter lane. To the point where I'm usually stuck with 1-2 balls for the entirety of the mode. Could the balls be magnetized to each other? I'm using the stock balls that came with the machine. Ejecting balls seems fine otherwise.

#5188 3 years ago
Quoted from Jediturtle:

FYI...if you hold down the left flipper when launching the ball, the pro will also feed the upper flipper. Awesome game in any form!

Nice, wasn't aware of that.

#5189 3 years ago

Nice, wasn't aware of that.

It's so satisfying to land the Donatello skillshot doing that trick. I only land it like once every 20 tries, but once you get the hang of it it'll be really nice.

#5190 3 years ago
Quoted from Thomas3184:

Yeah I used to get failed eject during multi ball with magnetized balls. Take some out and check them.

Failed to ejaculate when balls were magnetized ... - whoa

#5191 3 years ago

Love this game.
Had a great first ball where everything was just flowing perfectly.
4 missions started and finished, max krang combo and jackopote grande. 48M before the extra ball. what a blast !
But I alsway suck at saving the turtles on Team mode..
We finished at 6 missions greenlighted, but failed just below the 100M bar.

#5192 3 years ago
Quoted from BENETNATH:

But I alsway suck at saving the turtles on Team mode..

My average TeamUp MB score is probably like 4M. haha. It would be nice if you could resurrect TeamUp when you drain down to 1 ball by shooting your Turtle's shot with a timer of like 10 seconds or something. Maybe even only if you haven't rescued anyone else yet.

#5193 3 years ago
Quoted from shaub:

My average TeamUp MB score is probably like 4M. haha. It would be nice if you could resurrect TeamUp when you drain down to 1 ball by shooting your Turtle's shot with a timer of like 10 seconds or something. Maybe even only if you haven't rescued anyone else yet.

Agree! That said I do like that TeamUp is a tough challenge. After hundreds of games I finally beat TeamUp (mostly due to having beat I want a body, night of the mousers which gives perks to help!). However as I had posted awhile back, the moment I entered Pizza Party I drained and it was gone. No ball save and its not a multiball. Would be nice if getting through TeamUp rewarded you with at least a brief ball save. Neutrinos is similarly very difficult to get to and then quite unforgiving once in.

#5194 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

the moment I entered Pizza Party I drained and it was gone. No ball save and its not a multiball. Would be nice if getting through TeamUp rewarded you with at least a brief ball save. Neutrinos is similarly very difficult to get to and then quite unforgiving once in.

Team Up Pizza Party would be cool to be a timed, unlimited ball save mode, maybe 30 seconds or so and then drain the balls and re-launch. I'd like to see Neutrinos with at least like a 10 second ball save timer just to help you get started with it. But it's clear that the code for Neutrinos is very early.

I'm just glad Dwight added it in with the last code update. I think it goes a long way to filling out the overall code: it makes Leo more worthwhile and gives a great but risky scoring strategy that I could see being very useful as an all-or-nothing comeback strategy or even a way to build a quick lead in a competitive environment. Maybe he could add an adjustment for qualifying Neutrino on Level 2, 3 or 4, and then default it to Level 3 as it currently is.

#5195 3 years ago

I hope this hasnt been posted yet by someone else, but i got these on the cheap, they’re 1/12 scale pizza’s and pizzaboxes. They’ll probably end up somewhere near the two pizza standups. Aliexpress is your friend for these.

B1A0A2D3-A585-4A06-8BE6-BFFBCF226694 (resized).jpegB1A0A2D3-A585-4A06-8BE6-BFFBCF226694 (resized).jpeg
#5196 3 years ago
Quoted from Mentara:

I hope this hasnt been posted yet by someone else, but i got these on the cheap, they’re 1/12 scale pizza’s and pizzaboxes. They’ll probably end up somewhere near the two pizza standups. Aliexpress is your friend for these. [quoted image]

Need more gummi bears and marshmallows on them

#5197 3 years ago
Quoted from Mentara:

I hope this hasnt been posted yet by someone else, but i got these on the cheap, they’re 1/12 scale pizza’s and pizzaboxes. They’ll probably end up somewhere near the two pizza standups. Aliexpress is your friend for these. [quoted image]

Let us know how they look when you decided where they will go.

they also got these or very similar on Amazon
https://www.amazon.com/Odoria-Miniature-Seafood-Dollhouse-Accessories/dp/B08HK67HQ9/ref=sr_1_8
https://www.amazon.com/SXFSE-Dollhouse-Decoration-Accessories-Miniature/dp/B08736Y72W/ref=sr_1_21

i am sat here with a few mods and a bag of rubbers
waiting on an "any day now" Pin to arrive.

#5198 3 years ago

This is what i did for the moment, used two brackets to put them above the pizza standups. Not sure if i’ll leave it like that. I might tinker with it later.

76AE2526-8586-47DD-A27B-B5B23556530A (resized).jpeg76AE2526-8586-47DD-A27B-B5B23556530A (resized).jpegBC4FEFB0-0CB1-4DCA-B582-91DAF13DBB83 (resized).jpegBC4FEFB0-0CB1-4DCA-B582-91DAF13DBB83 (resized).jpeg
#5199 3 years ago

Has anyone found a figure small enough for it to fit on the Pro Glider mod?

Think these would work?

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#5200 3 years ago
Quoted from DaddyManD:

Agree! That said I do like that TeamUp is a tough challenge. After hundreds of games I finally beat TeamUp (mostly due to having beat I want a body, night of the mousers which gives perks to help!). However as I had posted awhile back, the moment I entered Pizza Party I drained and it was gone. No ball save and its not a multiball. Would be nice if getting through TeamUp rewarded you with at least a brief ball save. Neutrinos is similarly very difficult to get to and then quite unforgiving once in.

This is why I’d like to see an option where you get to choose which episode you play. You could have a strategy to help during TeamUp (e.g. I want a body) or you might choose one that you can easily beat.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.00
Playfield - Other
Pin Monk

$ 22.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
FlipMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Decals
arcade-cabinets.com

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Machine - For Sale
Merritt Island, FL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Decals
Cento Creations

Machine - For Sale
Nashville, TN
Pinball Machine
Paradise Distribution

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Slipstream Mod Shop

$ 7,000.00
Pinball Machine
The Pinball Place

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 28.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 65.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Twisted Tokens

$ 19.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 16.00
$ 6,799.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 7,999.00
$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 12,044 posts in this topic. You are on page 104 of 241.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club2020-cowabunga-its-pizza-time/page/104?hl=daddymand and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.