(Topic ID: 269709)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Model you’re looking to purchase”

• Pro 51 votes
      43%
    • Premium 33 votes
      28%
    • LE 36 votes
      30%

(120 votes)

This topic is closed.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.
    #51 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Want a TMNT Premium for $75.00?
    Buy a ticket to the raffle before it sells out! 75% of the tickets are now sold. If you don’t win, the proceeds go to helping out children by “Bringing pinball machines to Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across the United States.”
    https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/strangerthings-premium-pinballmachineraffle
    Come on, you have $75.00 in your account just waiting there to help the kids!
    Once you win, you can get your TMNT deposit back from your distributor. Now that is a stimulus check I like.

Just bought one. Love these raffles, such a great idea.

#52 3 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Ditto to that

#53 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

Want a TMNT Premium for $75.00?
    Buy a ticket to the raffle before it sells out! 75% of the tickets are now sold. If you don’t win, the proceeds go to helping out children by “Bringing pinball machines to Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across the United States.”
    https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/strangerthings-premium-pinballmachineraffle
    Come on, you have $75.00 in your account just waiting there to help the kids!
    Once you win, you can get your TMNT deposit back from your distributor. Now that is a stimulus check I like.

Supported and a good cause.

Bonus that ya get a chance to win a new game!

#54 3 years ago
    Quoted from extraballingtmc:

Nice! Does it apply to Canada as well?

#55 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Hope it's worldwide since i just bought a raffle ticket and i live in the Netherlands

#56 3 years ago
    Quoted from Novastorm:

Hope it's worldwide since i just bought a raffle ticket and i live in the Netherlands

I am sure they would find a way to get the pin to you! Thanks for donating.

Heck, sounds like a good excuse to fly there for the exchange!

#57 3 years ago
    Quoted from LukyDuck:

I am sure they would find a way to get the pin to you! Thanks for donating.
    Heck, sounds like a good excuse to fly there for the exchange!

Yeah there's Stern distributors in the neighborhood, and else the money went to a good cause so still fine with it

#58 3 years ago

I have 5 tickets in the 2 raffles. its a great cause and very exciting for us all. I just committed to an LE TMNT. I hope if I win sunday my wife doesnt try to say I only get 1!

#59 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

I have 5 tickets in the 2 raffles. its a great cause and very exciting for us all. I just committed to an LE TMNT. I hope if I win sunday my wife doesnt try to say I only get 1!

That would definitely be a real world problem. lol

#60 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

Yes. I’ve emailed in the past about this just in case. Several distributors in Canada so just pay taxes and that should be it.

#61 3 years ago

That other thread is trying to steal your club! Stay strong club members. I'm pretty sure delt31 is a member of the foot! Don't let him take what is yours!

#62 3 years ago

Anyone that has pulled the trigger

Lmk who’s got the best price

Looking at Pro or Prem

Thanks

TURTLE POWER !!

#63 3 years ago

I don’t know if it’s just me but the pro seams to be the best bang for your buck. It’s just sucks for me that the Ninja Turtles are AWESOME. Now I have to go Premium, just wish I could swing an LE.

#64 3 years ago

Dead Flip
    Posted a new video of him playing the Pro model. Looks like a fun pin already!

#65 3 years ago

In for one, for sure.

What replacement pinballs does everyone recommend for this game? I’m confused by the pizza magnetization and whether that implies a certain kind of carbon steel.

#66 3 years ago

I bought a pro and an LE excited for both!

#67 3 years ago

put a deposit down on LE. My first LE as I usually go premium. cant wait. code looks so far along already. Gotta say the Pro looks great as well. I dont think missing the diverter and van ball lock is a big deal. and who knows what an 8 ball MB will be like!

#68 3 years ago
    Quoted from mbrave77:

put a deposit down on LE. My first LE as I usually go premium. cant wait. code looks so far along already. Gotta say the Pro looks great as well. I dont think missing the diverter and van ball lock is a big deal. and who knows what an 8 ball MB will be like!

Two more than 6, lol.
    LE for me as well. Should do good on location.
    Whenever they open up again.

#69 3 years ago
    Quoted from RikeIsland:

I don’t know if it’s just me but the pro seams to be the best bang for your buck. It’s just sucks for me that the Ninja Turtles are AWESOME. Now I have to go Premium, just wish I could swing an LE.

Personally I think Stern pros are always awesome and you generally can't go wrong with either version of their games. For TMNT I went with the LE (my first Stern LE) mostly because the theme is getting me right in the nostalgia. If I weren't so into the theme I would have absolutely gone pro, it looks killer.

#70 3 years ago

Does anyone know the release date for the Pro, other than “sometime in June”?

#71 3 years ago

Dude, watching deadflip's video again, the pro looks legit. I really can't justify the premium this time. I mean premium looks good, but the pro sincerely is looking very nice.

#72 3 years ago

Was just notified: TMNT LEs sold out almost instantly here in Australia. Very hot property indeed. Congratulations Stern team!

#73 3 years ago

We are happy to be joining this club. Looking forward to all the unboxing photos.

We have to wait until September before we get ours.

#74 3 years ago
    Quoted from Thunderbird:

Was just notified: TMNT LEs sold out almost instantly here in Australia. Very hot property indeed. Congratulations Stern team!

Wow, not sure what your allotment is but yes I'd expect this pin to be very hot. Put my deposit on the LE on Friday myself.

#75 3 years ago

Heard TMNT will be first on the line and move to production this week. If they generally ship internationally first, might take the first week(s)to build enough to fill a shipment and then move in to domestic sales. I would expect machines arriving in time for Fathers Day for some.

#76 3 years ago

Le ordered!

#77 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hawks:

Le ordered!

Fancy French guy over here!

Oh wait

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club-cowabunga-its-pizza-time-/page/2?hl=tuxedomask23 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.