(Topic ID: 269709)

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Club(Stern 2020): Cowabunga! It’s Pizza Time!

By Tuxedomask23

3 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 77 posts
  • 48 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by Doctor6
  • Topic is favorited by 17 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Model you’re looking to purchase”

• Pro 51 votes
      43%
    • Premium 33 votes
      28%
    • LE 36 votes
      30%

(120 votes)

This topic is closed.

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 3 years ago

With the new TMNT coming out what are you most excited about and what model are you looking to purchase? I don’t think I can resist getting a premium.

#2 3 years ago

Buying a Pro, but you never know what the future holds. Might upgrade in the secondary market to a Premium. I'm just so happy to be getting a Turtles and to be able to play as my favorite turtle, Leonardo.

#3 3 years ago
    Quoted from Habermania:

Buying a Pro, but you never know what the future holds. Might upgrade in the secondary market to a Premium. I'm just so happy to be getting a Turtles and to be able to play as my favorite turtle, Leonardo.

I hear you! I really enjoyed the stream last night. Unfortunately, living in Canada, our dollar is not doing too well, so I’ll have to sell a pin or two to fund this.

#4 3 years ago

I thought you can't create club threads until it ships?

Rather not have the JP thread mess where we have feedback everywhere.

We should keep everything in this thread for now and then I can flip it to club so all the info remains in one thread.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-stern-hype-thread

#5 3 years ago

I just bought my first machine, Stranger Things (Pro) , but I think I'm gonna have to get TMNT. I'm not clear all the differences between versions, but I think I'm gonna go with Premium.

Any word on a release date?

#6 3 years ago
    Quoted from cognos:

I just bought my first machine, Stranger Things (Pro) , but I think I'm gonna have to get TMNT. I'm not clear all the differences between versions, but I think I'm gonna go with Premium.

Congrats on the Stranger Things pro. Not sure if they have announced the release date yet but distributors are definitely taking orders.

#7 3 years ago

The game looks really fun so I pulled the trigger on a TMNT pro. I usually buy premium models, but I didn't see enough of a difference in the features to want to upgrade to the premium this go around.

#8 3 years ago
    Quoted from chet218:

The game looks really fun so I pulled the trigger on a TMNT pro. I usually buy premium models, but I didn't see enough of a difference in the features to want to upgrade to the premium this go around.

I am in the same position as far as pro vs premium. Don’t think the gameplay will be that different overall.

#9 3 years ago

I put in order for a premium but may end up with pro if I get impatient. Really looking forward to this title.

#10 3 years ago
    Quoted from Tuxedomask23:

I hear you! I really enjoyed the stream last night. Unfortunately, living in Canada, our dollar is not doing too well, so I’ll have to sell a pin or two to fund this.

I'm just getting into the pinball hobby and I'm located south of you in Lethbridge. Where do you get your cabinets from? Nitro?

Also, it seems like this hobby is all about buying/selling/buying different machines... is the reseller market healthy in Calgary/Alberta?

#11 3 years ago
    Quoted from chet218:

Yeah I'm torn between pro and LE, Premium doesn't seem worth it to me. It's $1800 increase (out the door) for me, yet I actually like the Pro artwork better than Premium. I'm not a big pin expert so the rule sets of a diverter or 8 vs 6 ball isn't making the difference to me. The Krang thing is cool but I'd rather have the $1800, not to mention lead time on Premium is going to be an additional month extra. Pro seems more attractive to me.

#12 3 years ago
    Quoted from Soulstoner:

I'm just getting into the pinball hobby and I'm located south of you in Lethbridge. Where do you get your cabinets from? Nitro?
    Also, it seems like this hobby is all about buying/selling/buying different machines... is the reseller market healthy in Calgary/Alberta?

Go with Nitro from what I hear up there from others.

#13 3 years ago
    Quoted from Soulstoner:

is the reseller market healthy in Calgary/Alberta?

Id say it is. For context, I'm in Regina but lots of my machines have come from Edmonton or Calgary.

#14 3 years ago
    Quoted from Soulstoner:

Hey there! Welcome to the hobby. Yes I would suggest Nitro or Player One. I’ve bought pins from both.

The market here is definitely flourishing with more and more getting into the hobby everyday it seems.

#15 3 years ago

Tuexudomask23 , is largely responsible for keeping the resale market alive in AB. (Just kidding)
    Happy to see you getting your Turtles!

#16 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

Go with Nitro from what I hear up there from others.

Wasnt it just a few months ago everybody was trying to drive Nitro out of business for sexual misconduct, now were back to recommending them?

#17 3 years ago
    Quoted from no-extra-balls:

Wasnt it just a few months ago everybody was trying to drive Nitro out of business for sexual misconduct, now were back to recommending them?

My eleventh grade female teacher slept with students. Nobody tried to drive her out of business.

#18 3 years ago

Well, that explains it

#19 3 years ago

GOT THE NOD!

#20 3 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Tuexudomask23 , is largely responsible for keeping the resale market alive in AB. (Just kidding)
    Happy to see you getting your Turtles!

That comment actually made me laugh out loud! Hey, I have kept my NBA fastbreak for over 1.5 years now!

#21 3 years ago

My first Stern LE deposit. The game looks great already. Done for a while after this one (I hope)...

#22 3 years ago

In for a Premium!~

#23 3 years ago

LE ordered.

#25 3 years ago

Sweet. Excited so many are excited for it. Though the Premium is a little too
    Much for me $ wise, I certainly will be considering an upgrade if the Pro proves the flipping and playing is as good as the theme.
    Secondary market Premiums usually end up pretty reasonable, and I feel like this will sell very well.

#26 3 years ago

i think this is the last pin my wife will let me get for quite some time unless I sell one. So I guess im going LE. I would go premium as I usually do but I want the thing sooner and I love the green coat.

#27 3 years ago

Why can't they be trusted?

#28 3 years ago

Looking forward to this one

#29 3 years ago

Cant wait for this one, also just wanted to let everyone know that the best turtle is Donatello.

#30 3 years ago

Put a deposit down on an LE. Game looks great so far! Dig the layout and rule set they displayed in the stream.

#31 3 years ago

Man I'd love to meet you face to face to "chat" ..... I as well as MANY others have had nothing but perfect transactions with Nitro Pinball, Tommy is top shelf allllll the way, if you'd like to change my mind I welcome a meeting......

#32 3 years ago
    Quoted from Multiballmaniac1:

My eleventh grade female teacher slept with students. Nobody tried to drive her out of business.

Was she hot?

#33 3 years ago
    Quoted from misfitdart:

Man I'd love to meet you face to face to "chat" ..... I as well as MANY others have had nothing put perfect transactions with Nitro Pinball, Tommy is top shelf allllll the way, if you'd like to change my mind I welcome a meeting......

Can't upvote this enough, or downvote the post he is referring to enough!!

#34 3 years ago

Whysnow, Nitro Pinball has been top notch for service for all my NIB games.
    Yes I'm getting the new TMNT from them as well.

Nitro Pinball has also brought me used games in from the US.
    Never an issue, works with the customers all the time.

Why would you even comment about a company you have probably never dealt with in person.

#35 3 years ago
    Quoted from misfitdart:

Man I'd love to meet you face to face to "chat" ..... I as well as MANY others have had nothing but perfect transactions with Nitro Pinball, Tommy is top shelf allllll the way, if you'd like to change my mind I welcome a meeting......

Completely agree. Tommy and everyone else at Nitro have been nothing but the best. Whysnow is just an internet troll who has no idea what he's talking about and should he banned. He and guys like him are why I don't go to pinside much anymore. Pinside take note, you are loosing users because of this crap.

#37 3 years ago

I have purchased over 25 pins from Nitro. I do this for a reason. Not only the best service in pinball, but the best service I’ve ever experienced. From deliveries, to helping out on holidays, late nights etc....they really do care. Wait.....Sorry, 26 pins now with Tmnt Thanks Nitro!
    Anyway can we get back to talking about this awesome game!?

#38 3 years ago

Thread is locked and events that the thread said had taken place aren't even remotely close to what actually happened. Robin did what he felt he had to and that's cover his ass.

Again though... what does that have to do with Nitro and your statement? None!
    Like I said Whysnow is just another internet troll. Whysnow, sounds very much like you suck and shouldn't be trusted for your libelous unsubstantiated slander.

#39 3 years ago
    Quoted from chooch:

Was she hot?

Yup. First day of class she sat with legs open on purpose and could see white panties. Every one kept elbowing me to look and I was already looking.

As much as I enjoyed the view it was definitely not ethical but I forgive her. Lol. Ok. Well back to four turtles fighting. Turtle power! Lol

#40 3 years ago

Whysnow wheres your proof nitro can’t be trusted? Did you buy a game and not receive it? Did they overcharge you? Idk. Please describe the business dealings You had with them that didn’t go well.

Robin closed the thread but still let’s nitro advertise here. Hmmm?

Lots of shit was said last year but no charges were laid. Hmmm?

If I was nitro and goofs like Hilton were slandering me I would take legal action.

Hilton is a well known troll over the years on pinside. Adds nothing. Just a cancer on the site.

He can follow bk over to tilt and never be seen again and not be missed.

#41 3 years ago
    Quoted from wipinball:

My first Stern LE deposit. The game looks great already. Done for a while after this one (I hope)...

Welcome to the hobby of financial doom. Hehehe.

#42 3 years ago

Why is it that every thread whysnow gets involved in becomes a shit show?

#43 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Because he's a good guy and doesn't want any of these threads to turn into a shit show

#44 3 years ago

One day, one day I will become part of this owner's club! TMNT was a childhood favorite of mine, and after watching more of the deadflip stream it looks so fun!

#45 3 years ago
    Quoted from Who-Dey:

Must be some sort of conspiracy.

#46 3 years ago

Want a TMNT Premium for $75.00?

Buy a ticket to the raffle before it sells out! 75% of the tickets are now sold. If you don’t win, the proceeds go to helping out children by “Bringing pinball machines to Children's Hospitals and Ronald McDonald Houses across the United States.”

https://projectpinball.rallyup.com/strangerthings-premium-pinballmachineraffle

Come on, you have $75.00 in your account just waiting there to help the kids!

Once you win, you can get your TMNT deposit back from your distributor. Now that is a stimulus check I like.

#47 3 years ago

I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up!

Watched the release youtube last night, I think the game looks great and I'm really stoked on the coop idea.

Wish Zombie Yeti's artwork carried through to the display graphics though...

#48 3 years ago
    Quoted from Mahoyvan:

I can't believe this thread hasn't blown up!
    Watched the release youtube last night, I think the game looks great and I'm really stoked on the coop idea.
    Wish Zombie Yeti's artwork carried through to the display graphics though...

I believe its because there is already a forum for Turtles right now. That one is getting a lot of chatter. The games haven't shipped yet but once they do the banter will then switch over to the club threads.

#49 3 years ago
    Quoted from cognos:

Late june. Early july my guy says

#50 3 years ago
    Quoted from Hayfarmer:

Late june. Early july my guy says

Pro=June, LE=July and Premium=August

There are 77 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-club-cowabunga-its-pizza-time-/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.