(Topic ID: 126447)

Teenage mutant ninja turtles club ....foot clan not welcome .

By Monarca1091

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 days ago by SpyroFTW
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7665 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7664 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7663 (resized).jpeg
20240215_161533 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_9681 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0179 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0176 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muskie82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#27 5 years ago

I'm on year 3 of looking for a ramp. Hoping they get remade at some point. It is said it's a challenging one to remake because of the style. Never had to look for a translight/backglass. Assuming they are few and far between as well but I've never looked for one. Good luck in your search

11 months later
#35 4 years ago

I was able to find a playfield and have it restored. Turned out great. Removing mylar isnt bad. There are multiple guides to walk you thru that. I have always has sucess with the freeze method. As for the ramp, no repro at this time. Freeplay40 makes ramps and he said he might give it a go in the future

#37 4 years ago

I lucked out and found one on here a couple of years ago. Once you strip the mylar, you will need to remove the glue, do touch ups if needed, and clear coat it. Look up "vids guide" on playfield restoration. That will answer most of the questions and give some tips.

2 months later
#49 4 years ago

Man I want one bad! Take my money! How can I get one?

2 years later
#99 1 year ago

Anyone know how to purchase the TMNT retrocity kit? I went to retrocity pinball but it shows the DMD which is sold out. It dosent say anything about a kit with the bezel and everything. It's posted in a few posts above but I'm just trying to clarify the options.

#101 1 year ago

I did just that and was able to get one! Thanks!

11 months later
#175 3 months ago

Finishing up putting the plastic set on and I have a few questions if anyone could help. The first pic I determined it goes around the save April target. I’m assuming it just goes under the red plastic as a protector? The second picture, I have no idea where it goes. Both of these plastics were not on my machine when I got it so they are new to me. Thanks in advance for any help.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#177 3 months ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Ok. The first plastic sits on spacers above the red plastic so the ball doesn’t jump over into the captive ball lane. See first pic.
The second one also sits on spacers by Raph by the captive ball. You can see it on the left in the second pic.
[quoted image][quoted image]

Hey thanks! I really appreciate it. For the life of me I couldn’t figure out where that second one went and it makes sense.

#178 3 months ago

Is that a small L bracket on the plastic near Raphael? I just have Raphael himself so I’m curious how that attached

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#179 3 months ago

I figured it out. It goes on the small deflector bracket. Thanks for the help!

#181 3 months ago

Alright one final question. What does the hardware look like on this post? Does it have a ramp support? I feel like I’m missing something here

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
#185 3 months ago
Quoted from SpyroFTW:

Correct. The short metal hex post goes to the hole on the right with a screw in the top over the clear plastic. An acorn nut on the red plastic circled in blue.

Perfect. I realized this after I set the ramp in the game and saw how low it sat. I envisioned there needing to be a tall post there. Would anyone happen to have the wiring and orientation for the ramp switches? In all my pictures, I can’t seem to locate those. Thanks a ton. Can’t wait to share pictures of completion.

#187 88 days ago

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone in the group. You answered a lot of questions and I creeped on a lot of the posted pictures in here to combine with mine for this restore. Still a few little things to do but it’s about 98% and playable. Restored playfield swap, new figures, tons of new parts, all rebuilt mechs. My second restore but this was my first game that I owned. I’m happy with the end result!

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg

#190 87 days ago

DMD package came out of retrocity pinball in Australia. The playfield restore was done by Neo.

1 month later
#197 43 days ago

So recently, my game plays “credit sounds” (at least I think they are) before startup. It dings like 4-6 times before the lights come on and the game plays normal. I looked around online and couldn’t find anything. I’m assuming it is telling me something is wrong but I can’t find anything obvious because the game plays great. Any ideas?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 1.00
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 29.99
$ 60.00
Tools
Performance Pinball

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
$ 27.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 27.95
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 5.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider muskie82.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-club-foot-clan-not-welcome?tu=muskie82 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.