(Topic ID: 126447)

Teenage mutant ninja turtles club ....foot clan not welcome .

By Monarca1091

8 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 198 posts
  • 43 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 43 days ago by SpyroFTW
  • Topic is favorited by 19 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7665 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7664 (resized).jpeg
IMG_7663 (resized).jpeg
20240215_161533 (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_9681 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
IMG_0179 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0176 (resized).jpeg
image (resized).jpg
image (resized).jpg
There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
#1 8 years ago

I thought about starting a club for the tmnt pinball and other stuff .....I really love my tmnt pinball and wanted to start this club ........I took out the original figures and put different ones , the originals look huge on that playfield and they are in some weird pose that you can't appreciate them ....so I put some new figures what do you guys think ?

image.jpgimage.jpg
image-782.jpgimage-782.jpg
image-200.jpgimage-200.jpg
image-494.jpgimage-494.jpg
image-947.jpgimage-947.jpg
image-593.jpgimage-593.jpg
image-537.jpgimage-537.jpg
image-275.jpgimage-275.jpg

#2 8 years ago

I'm looking for a pizza spinner decal if anyone know where to find one please let me know ...

#3 8 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I'm looking for a pizza spinner decal if anyone know where to find one please let me know ...

Nice mod's! My boys would love to play that, they are way into TMNT.

#4 8 years ago

Ex member. Limited space unfortunatly so had to make room. Had a nice one too.

#5 8 years ago

Cool. A tmnt group
Ill post some pictures of my prototype one day

2 months later
#6 8 years ago
Quoted from Monarca1091:

I'm not sure if you got the pizza decal yet but I got mine from mayfair amusements yesterday. Go to the website and shoot him an email.

#7 8 years ago

I just got mine a month ago but having a little trouble with the auto kicker and shooter rod. This is what mine looks like now. Still a work in progress.

20150713_173014.jpg20150713_173014.jpg

2015-07-21_21.54.45.jpg2015-07-21_21.54.45.jpg

2015-07-21_21.55.18.jpg2015-07-21_21.55.18.jpg

#8 8 years ago

I am a member of this club.

That is all.

1 week later
#9 8 years ago

Same here Jared

#10 8 years ago

This was my 1st visit with the foot some years ago. Funny I got mine and everybody said it sucks nobody want it. Now everybody wants one.

#11 8 years ago

I got my apron and translight both autograph and sketch from tmnt creator Kevin Eastman ....super nice guy ....

image.jpgimage.jpg

image_1.jpgimage_1.jpg

1 year later
#12 7 years ago

thats awesome!

Quoted from Monarca1091:I got my apron and translight both autograph and sketch from tmnt creator Kevin Eastman ....super nice guy ....

thats awesome!!!

i just sold one that was nice to pick up a perfect clear coated version! paid to much money but hey it will be with my for life!

just posted a TMNT ramp for sale if someone is interested

#13 7 years ago

I would love one of these. Never played it but love the theme and early DEs.

4 months later
#14 7 years ago

Can someone please take some detailed pictures for the underneath playfield. I need to now what lamps are #44 bayonet and what lamps are #555 wedge? Any help much appreciated.

4 weeks later
#15 6 years ago

Got mine a few years ago, really decent condition. Cab is a lil beat up but the playfield isnt too bad. Didnt have a dmd and the auto launcher just needed to be cleaned. Still a work in progress, plan to be done this summer. Also noted i paid 50$ for it haha

7 months later
#16 6 years ago

I'm sure someone here could use a NOS ramp. I just got one and listed it in my ebay store. Item number 312046320454. Thanks, Mike

2 weeks later
#17 6 years ago

Could someone help me with some info and/or a couple of photos. I need to know how the turtle on the left side of the ramp is secured.
Any help is greatly appreciated

#18 6 years ago

Any one out there?

#19 6 years ago

Wanna meet Kevin Eastman?

20180130_204709 (resized).jpg20180130_204709 (resized).jpg

3 weeks later
#20 6 years ago

Kevin Eastman co-creator of the teenage mutant ninja turtles....

20180217_174521 (resized).jpg20180217_174521 (resized).jpg

20180217_174516 (resized).jpg20180217_174516 (resized).jpg

20180217_174538 (resized).jpg20180217_174538 (resized).jpg

2 months later
#21 5 years ago

Hey, I'm looking to get a TMNT backglass. My machine came with a poster taped to plexi and cut to match the machine instead of the backglass that came with it (this was pretty hilarious and an ingenious route fix, but I knew this going in and got a great deal for the machine).

Anyone have a TMNT backglass for sale?

#22 5 years ago

i think shay still has these back glasses.

#23 5 years ago
Quoted from cp1610:

i think shay still has these back glasses.

Checked here:

http://shayarcadegroup.com/backglasses/

Didn't see it listed or any Data East machines for that matter.

#24 5 years ago

My fault wrong vendor http://mayfairamusement.com/backglasses.html is the right one. Having machines from various manufactures i can sometimes get the many places confused.

This is probably made worse by my day job as a service tech that fixes product that's brand new stuff to 100 years old it gets crazy remembering what vendor or company represents which brand and what product lines and its always changing. My cell phone contact list looks like business directory. At home i have a book shelf covered with 50+years of catalogs for reference material. Because not everything is on the internet as the companies tell us. In my line of work your lucky to go back 10 years on a companies product.

4 months later
#25 5 years ago

Hi all.

Looking for some help regarding a loose connector in the cabinet and wiring for J7 on the PPB if anyone is able to help. Thread here: https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/extra-connector-for-de-flipper-board#post-4613143

Thanks!

5 months later
#26 5 years ago

New member of the club. Mine needs a total shop, fixing an issue with the GI, some cabinet painting on one side, and a number of replacement parts. I think I can get what I need in most cases except of course a translite and a replacement ramp. Any ideas for those are appreciated. Looking forward to giving this one some love and attention over the next month or two and get it back in order.

#27 5 years ago

I'm on year 3 of looking for a ramp. Hoping they get remade at some point. It is said it's a challenging one to remake because of the style. Never had to look for a translight/backglass. Assuming they are few and far between as well but I've never looked for one. Good luck in your search

8 months later
#28 4 years ago

Finally getting around to this project and running into some questions. First, I did find an NOS translite at the York Show (!). I've taken everything apart, installed a lighting kit, cleaned, and am just about done putting everything back together. I tried to take pics as I was disassembling and am confused about two things:

I'm confused about the posts under the slingshots. There are 4. When I took off the left, all 4 were green star posts. When I took off the right, 2 of them were star posts, but the other two were grooved metal posts.

inked posts (resized).jpginked posts (resized).jpg

The documentation only shows 3 posts, not 4 and all are star posts on both sides. And, they also show a rubber spacer that I don't have anywhere.

manual parts (resized).jpgmanual parts (resized).jpg

Anybody know what's correct?

Also, I didn't get good shots of some things by the spinner. What's holding up the right side of the spinner? Based on remaining parts, I think it was just a tall grey plastic spacer with a long screen through it. Is that correct?

spinner (resized).jpgspinner (resized).jpg

Bonus: In the same image, you can see that I don't have anything attaching the wireform to the playfield. The rail it attaches to is pretty chewed up. What kind of fastener holds that down? Is there a washer? I don't think whatever was there was the original.

Thanks for any help!

#29 4 years ago
Quoted from JeffA:

Finally getting around to this project and running into some questions. First, I did find an NOS translite at the York Show (!). I've taken everything apart, installed a lighting kit, cleaned, and am just about done putting everything back together. I tried to take pics as I was disassembling and am confused about two things:
I'm confused about the posts under the slingshots. There are 4. When I took off the left, all 4 were green star posts. When I took off the right, 2 of them were star posts, but the other two were grooved metal posts.
[quoted image]
The documentation only shows 3 posts, not 4 and all are star posts on both sides. And, they also show a rubber spacer that I don't have anywhere.
[quoted image]
Anybody know what's correct?
Also, I didn't get good shots of some things by the spinner. What's holding up the right side of the spinner? Based on remaining parts, I think it was just a tall grey plastic spacer with a long screen through it. Is that correct?
[quoted image]
Bonus: In the same image, you can see that I don't have anything attaching the wireform to the playfield. The rail it attaches to is pretty chewed up. What kind of fastener holds that down? Is there a washer? I don't think whatever was there was the original.
Thanks for any help!

I'm not near my machine, but here's a pic from one of my old posts. It shows what I have underneath my right sling plastic.

Screenshot_20191201-185029_Chrome (resized).jpgScreenshot_20191201-185029_Chrome (resized).jpg
#30 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

...here's a pic from one of my old posts

So odd that there are different posts on the right, but the left side is different. You've at least confirmed it. So, I'll go with that again. Thanks a lot!

1 week later
#31 4 years ago

I have an issue I was hoping someone has experienced. When shooting at the sewer shot, the ball rolls over the sewer lid and becomes raised a bit and smacks the bottom metal bracket of the yellow habitrail hard. It seems like this shot is rejected because of this 90% of the time. The shot being rejected is not the biggest problem, but I feel like smacking something metal so hard will damage the ball which in turn damages the playfield.

Has anyone else experienced this and have a fix? The part on the sewer lid that seems to be the problem is the rivet.

#32 4 years ago

"Me too" post. I've observed what seems to be the same problem, though I thought it was just the sewer lid edge itself (not just the rivet). I haven't done anything to address it mainly because I'm not certain what the best fix is. I had thought of maybe a little mylar in front of the lid would help "step" up the ball to the sewer lid surface, but I don't know that would look or work out too good. But if the lid were to recess a little, flat w/ the playfield... oh, I'm dreaming. That shot is a little frustrating when it judders in the tunnel trying to make it to the sewer opening.

#33 4 years ago
Quoted from rlbohon3:

"Me too" post. I've observed what seems to be the same problem, though I thought it was just the sewer lid edge itself (not just the rivet). I haven't done anything to address it mainly because I'm not certain what the best fix is. I had thought of maybe a little mylar in front of the lid would help "step" up the ball to the sewer lid surface, but I don't know that would look or work out too good. But if the lid were to recess a little, flat w/ the playfield... oh, I'm dreaming. That shot is a little frustrating when it judders in the tunnel trying to make it to the sewer opening.

I am glad its not just me. I think I will check the sewer lid to see if its flush. I think that could be adjusted underneath the playfield somewhere.

1 month later
#34 4 years ago

Has anyone had any luck finding a replacement playfield or maybe removing the mylar? My playfield is in great shape but I have mylar around the pops and at the front of the ramps that is peeling up.

Also, there have been quite a few topics on trying to find ramps. Has there been anyone that has remade the ramps or know where to buy them. Mine are really yellow.

#35 4 years ago

I was able to find a playfield and have it restored. Turned out great. Removing mylar isnt bad. There are multiple guides to walk you thru that. I have always has sucess with the freeze method. As for the ramp, no repro at this time. Freeplay40 makes ramps and he said he might give it a go in the future

#36 4 years ago
Quoted from Muskie82:

I was able to find a playfield and have it restored. Turned out great. Removing mylar isnt bad. There are multiple guides to walk you thru that. I have always has sucess with the freeze method. As for the ramp, no repro at this time. Freeplay40 makes ramps and he said he might give it a go in the future

Where did you find your playfield at? I think mine is in good shape other than the mylar. Once the mylar is stripped can it be clear coated again?

#37 4 years ago

I lucked out and found one on here a couple of years ago. Once you strip the mylar, you will need to remove the glue, do touch ups if needed, and clear coat it. Look up "vids guide" on playfield restoration. That will answer most of the questions and give some tips.

#38 4 years ago

Guys

I got tired of waiting for new ramps to become available so I made some cheap ramp entrance protectors. This is my first draft, but they seem to fit nicely. I know Cliffy could make these perfect, and he's aware of my pursuit to get protectors perfected!

These protectors are far from perfect because I had never cut metal in this manner. Having better tools would have made the job much cleaner, but anything that helps keep these ramps from further damage is a plus.

20200208_124435 (resized).jpg20200208_124435 (resized).jpg20200208_125551 (resized).jpg20200208_125551 (resized).jpg
#39 4 years ago

Those are great, you should sell them

#40 4 years ago
Quoted from kba78:

Those are great, you should sell them

Thanks for the compliment!

#41 4 years ago

Those look great. I see you have some mylar coming up in that spot too. That seems to be the worst spot on my playfield. This could be something cliffy could make and sell.

#42 4 years ago
Quoted from smcclain65:

Those look great. I see you have some mylar coming up in that spot too. That seems to be the worst spot on my playfield. This could be something cliffy could make and sell.

Thanks!

Yes, the mylar has been that way since I purchased the game in 2017. I added a playfield protector for temporary protection. At this point, I don't want to risk damaging paint while trying to remove mylar.

#43 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Thanks!
Yes, the mylar has been that way since I purchased the game in 2017. I added a playfield protector for temporary protection. At this point, I don't want to risk damaging paint while trying to remove mylar.

Yea, that is where I am at as well. I don't think I will ever get rid of this one since I am a huge turtles fan and this was my first pin. I am worried I am going to damage the playfield art by removing the mylar so I would love to have another playfield that I can restore than swap them out and restore the one that is there.

#44 4 years ago

Hi guys. Seeking expression of interest in these and whether anyone would buy them. I've got a set of 3 NOS turtle figurines. Leonardo, Michelangelo and Donatello. No Raphael.

20191125_183131000_iOS (resized).jpg20191125_183131000_iOS (resized).jpg
#45 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

Guys
I got tired of waiting for new ramps to become available so I made some cheap ramp entrance protectors. This is my first draft, but they seem to fit nicely. I know Cliffy could make these perfect, and he's aware of my pursuit to get protectors perfected!
These protectors are far from perfect because I had never cut metal in this manner. Having better tools would have made the job much cleaner, but anything that helps keep these ramps from further damage is a plus.[quoted image][quoted image]

These look great! Any interest in selling a set?

#46 4 years ago
Quoted from athenspin:

These look great! Any interest in selling a set?

I might be interested, but just having trouble finding more time. Let's stay in touch and see what I can do. I'm not exactly business/sales person Also, these ramps are aluminum sheet 0.025. I bet stainless steel would be more appropriate, but my first round of protectors were more to work out dimension issues. Stay tuned. Also, I sent Cliffy my dimensions and he might be making his version soon.

#47 4 years ago
Quoted from durgee7:

I might be interested, but just having trouble finding more time. Let's stay in touch and see what I can do. I'm not exactly business/sales person Also, these ramps are aluminum sheet 0.025. I bet stainless steel would be more appropriate, but my first round of protectors were more to work out dimension issues. Stay tuned. Also, I sent Cliffy my dimensions and he might be making his version soon.

Cool, I’m sure every turtles owner is in dire need of some ramp protection!

2 months later
#49 4 years ago

Man I want one bad! Take my money! How can I get one?

#50 4 years ago
Quoted from Muskie82:

Man I want one bad! Take my money! How can I get one?

A guy here richierich85 has had tooling made. He is in the throws of organising a run. Follow the link provided to his thread/topic. Send him a PM and/or post in the thread.

Quoted from other thread:

"im in the process of getting some reproduction tmnt pinball ramps reproduced. i have had professional tooling made at my costs. i will have a ramp complete in two weeks so i can posts up pics. so to all if anyone wants one or however many im happy to get made and send worldwide for you. so far it will be at a cost of around $350-$400AUD each. the more numbers i get made the cheaper it will be. if interested PM so i can work out numbers for a future bulk order. let me know your thoughts. thanks to all will keep all up to date"

*approx 250 US .... check exch. rate. THIS IS NOT A QUOTE

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Cabinet - Other
Jorge’s Arcade Mods

Machine - For Sale
Happy Valley, OR
Cabinet - Other
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 29.99
$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 1.49
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Other
Bent Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 27.95
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 198 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teenage-mutant-ninja-turtle-club-foot-clan-not-welcome/page/1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.