Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 8 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by Tony01
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

I have a tee'd off that was previously working 100%, the other day I went to turn it on and was greeted with no power at all, completely dead. What would be the most likely culprit to start looking for a solution, fuses, power supply,power switch?

Thanks!

#2 9 years ago

Power cord not plugged in. Main fuse. High power interlock on coin door is off ( and so is all power ) or maybe your game hates you ?

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

I"m going with game hates you. you wore it out!

#4 9 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

High power interlock on coin door is off ( and so is all power )

#5 9 years ago

The problem is most likely the twist in fuse holders on the power box inside the coin door. These are a common failure point and will shut the machine down if they are bad. I always have extra of these on hand for Sys3 machines.

viperrwk

#6 9 years ago

I had that same problem with Freddy. Mine was the service switch went bad. This switch is located right side of the cabinet, white in color. This switch is suppose to be in. If its not, that's why your pin is not turning on.

1 week later
#7 9 years ago

Tony01 thanks for the suggestion, it was that switch, I knew it had to be something simple because it was and abrupt fail. Thanks all for suggestions!

#8 9 years ago

Now the next question is, where do I find a replacement?

#9 9 years ago

PinballLife.com has an interlock switch, either 3 lead or 6 lead. In the Tee'd Off manual the part number for the Interlock Switch is #29305 but I am not sure if either of these are at Pinball Life. I would suggest calling them up to find out.
There is also an Slam Switch (#26130) part that looks to be towards the top of the coin door.

#10 9 years ago

Or just get rid of the switch and hard wire these together. That way a stuck ball doesn't end your game when you open the coin door.

#11 9 years ago
Quoted from OilGuy:

PinballLife.com has an interlock switch, either 3 lead or 6 lead. In the Tee'd Off manual the part number for the Interlock Switch is #29305 but I am not sure if either of these are at Pinball Life. I would suggest calling them up to find out.

The one on Tee'd Off has 110AC going through it, be sure any switch you stick in there can handle that.

I'm not sure regular high power interlock types will.

LTG : )™

2 weeks later
#12 9 years ago
Quoted from Elcochino6:

Tony01 thanks for the suggestion, it was that switch, I knew it had to be something simple because it was and abrupt fail. Thanks all for suggestions!

Glad I could help. That issue drove me up the wall. Why that switch is spring loaded, I have no idea.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
2,520 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teed-off-wont-turn-on and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.