• Teed Off 10 votes
    53%
  • Lethal Weapon 3 8 votes
    42%
  • Street Fighter 2 1 vote
    5%

(19 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

#1 6 years ago

I know they're both not A-list, but I like the look of both and they're both local and similarly priced. Thoughts?

Far less likely is SF2... but it is an option. I really don't like the look of it though.

#2 6 years ago

Don't know much aboot Tee'd Off, but I'd always go DE over Gott

#3 6 years ago

Tee'd Off is actually a really fun game. It can be a little easy, but I like it. I would pick one up cheap. LW3 is okay too, nothing to write home about, but isn't horrible, and I had an SF2 and don't miss it, not that SF2 is horrible either. All games are okay IMHO, I would rank them...

Tee'd Off > LW3 > SF2

#4 6 years ago

My first machine was a LW3 in 2003. Good lil' machine. Very "one trick pony" with the figure 8 habit trail - BUT - it was a very solid pin with minimal issues. Good incorporation of the theme, couple DMD video modes that utilize the gun handle/trigger very well, and overall a fun lil' game.

No "toys", only one ramp - despite there being multiple habit trails from VUKs. Makes for a solid and simple machine. Definitely not one to have by itself though; there isn't much to do - I don't think there's even a wizard mode...?

#5 6 years ago
Quoted from robbiedoo:

I know they're both not A-list, but I like the look of both and they're both local and similarly priced. Thoughts?
Far less likely is SF2... but it is an option. I really don't like the look of it though.

I have games which are not even in the top 200 and enjoy playing them as much as my TZ and Met. So if you like the pin(s) and their at a good price go for it. My preference would be tee'd off for the theme.

#6 6 years ago

Tee'd off. Enjoy it more than the other two games. The backbox topper/gopher, sadly, is too tall for my basement.

#7 6 years ago

Tee'd Off without question. I find LW3 boring with the one habitrail and definitely needs Crash's sound update to get rid of the ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok, ok,ok, ok, ok, ok if you get it.

SFII only works in a large collection to have something that is the complete antithesis of flow. And don't ever look at the translite...

viperrwk

#8 6 years ago

I was leaning towards Teed, and this helps my decision. Looks like I'm heading for the links!

#9 6 years ago

Tee'd Off! I have one in near mint condition and I love it. Really popular with non pinheads. Most played pin at parties. It's easy to play and not very intimidating.

#10 6 years ago

Gottliebs are fun just dont have deep rules so the lastability isnt the best ive learned from experience lol

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
$ 28.00
Lighting - Other
Rock Custom Pinball
2,600 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Dubois, PA
Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods
$ 42.00
$ 50.00
Apparel - Men
Pinside Shop
$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply
Cabinet - Other
Rock Custom Pinball

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside