MeanHoleGreen Decal (resized).png
IMG_1150 (resized).JPG
IMG_1135 (resized).JPG
g4694 (resized).png
20171209_021623110_iOS (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).JPG
image_(resized).jpeg
#1 7 years ago

Does anyone make a playfield decal for Gottlieb Tee'd Off up by the hole in one shot? Have a very nice machine and nice pf other than up in that area.

#2 7 years ago

This is the area I am talking about above the pitch and putt ramp. This is not my machine...mine has good amount of wear.

#3 7 years ago

image_(resized).jpegimage_(resized).jpeg

2 months later
#4 7 years ago

Mine has wear in the same spot. I envision a repainting.

I'm also looking for decals for the coconut drop targets (or drop targets with the coconuts already on them). Think I might be SOL there.

2 weeks later
#5 7 years ago

I am interested in this as well. The operator who owned my machine previously painted the whole area green; there isn't even any text there anymore!

Alternatively, if there is a scan available, I could potentially make a stencil from it.

5 months later
#6 6 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

I'm also looking for decals for the coconut drop targets (or drop targets with the coconuts already on them). Think I might be SOL there.

http://www.pbresource.com/plastic/gtb-29944.jpg

Steve at Pinball Resource is amazing. He is the only place that sells the decals separately to my knowledge.
http://www.pbresource.com/pfplayf.htm
Scroll down and you will find his Tee'd Off specific parts.

10 months later
#7 6 years ago

Thought I would post a little update on this. I had no luck tracking down a decal or stencil so I just repainted it from a few reference images I found online. Turned out OK.

20171209_021623110_iOS (resized).jpg20171209_021623110_iOS (resized).jpg
IMG_4768 (resized).JPGIMG_4768 (resized).JPG

#8 6 years ago

Looks really good. Nice job!

#9 6 years ago
Quoted from JordanB:

Steve Young at The Pinball Resource http://www.pbresource.com/ has the coconut decals and many other parts for Tee'd Off. I don't believe anyone has made a decal for the Mean Hole Green area. Too bad someone couldn't make something similar to what NGG uses to fix the area under the slam ramp.

#10 6 years ago
Quoted from arolden:

Thought I would post a little update on this. I had no luck tracking down a decal or stencil so I just repainted it from a few reference images I found online. Turned out OK.

I would think some mylar would help that area preserve your hard work. I wish Cliffy made protectors for the 4 holes in Tee'd Off.

#11 6 years ago
Quoted from TimBoch:

I would think some mylar would help that area preserve your hard work. I wish Cliffy made protectors for the 4 holes in Tee'd Off.

Yeah, I made up my own playfield protector for the top half of the playfield. Lots of wear spots on this machine where the Mylar isn't present.

3 weeks later
#12 6 years ago

I printed one for myself, and I think it looks pretty good. I printed it on Avery labels which are pretty durable and safe for the remaining paint. I plan to put some 3M paint protection film over the top. The images below show the original damage, and one that looks fixed is my test run on normal paper, so it's just setting in place. I adjusted the holes for the Mean Hole light and the kicker.

I don't have the final version right now for the file, but I can provide it if someone wants to give this a try. The version attached here was an earlier version, and the holes don't line up perfectly.

g4694 (resized).pngg4694 (resized).png

IMG_1135 (resized).JPGIMG_1135 (resized).JPG

IMG_1150 (resized).JPGIMG_1150 (resized).JPG

#13 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidLee:

I printed one for myself, and I think it looks pretty good. I printed it on Avery labels which are pretty durable and safe for the remaining paint. I plan to put some 3M paint protection film over the top. The images below show the original damage, and one that looks fixed is my test run on normal paper, so it's just setting in place. I adjusted the holes for the Mean Hole light and the kicker.
I don't have the final version right now for the file, but I can provide it if someone wants to give this a try. The version attached here was an earlier version, and the holes don't line up perfectly.

That's pretty cool. Mine is pretty beat up, i wouldn't mind doing this at least as a temp thing if you don't mind sharing the file.

- Dan

#14 6 years ago
Quoted from BorgDog:

That's pretty cool. Mine is pretty beat up, i wouldn't mind doing this at least as a temp thing if you don't mind sharing the file.
- Dan

I sent you a PM with a dropbox link. It's an inkscape .svg file, sized to print. For some reason, it's 12 megabytes. Please post your results!

#15 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidLee:

I sent you a PM with a dropbox link. It's an inkscape .svg file, sized to print. For some reason, it's 12 megabytes. Please post your results!

Out of town for a bit so it will be a couple weeks but will post up when I get it done.

Thanks.

#16 6 years ago
Quoted from DavidLee:

I wish I had this earlier! If my repair doesn't hold up I'd like to try this decal. Please send me the file if you can

1 month later
#17 5 years ago
Quoted from DavidLee:

Hey David. Do you have the original file for the Tee’d Off Green overlay that you made that you could share with me? It looks awesome and would be a big improvement over the worn spot on my machine. Thanks a bunch man.

2 years later
#18 3 years ago

Im hoping to get my hands on the corrected file if anyone has it. id like to make myself a decal for the mean hole. any help is appreciated.

#19 3 years ago
Quoted from tjc02002:

Im hoping to get my hands on the corrected file if anyone has it. id like to make myself a decal for the mean hole. any help is appreciated.

MeanHoleGreen Decal (resized).pngMeanHoleGreen Decal (resized).png
2 years later
#20 1 year ago

Any chance you can send me a link to the file?

Quoted from DavidLee:

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
2,520 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teed-off-hole-in-one-playfield-decal and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.