Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by pinsrus
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

Ok just just finished up tweaking my Teed and having one last issue. When you open the coin door all power shuts down not just the high voltage...complete dark.... open the play field to access game setting and get no service menu assume because the door is closed... What am I missing here? Wiring issue?

#2 11 years ago

It's just a safety thing on the game. If you open the door, and pull out the service switch before turning it on, you can make changes, etc...Plus, there is a tournament switch on the left that you can use for free play.

#3 11 years ago

yeah my teed off is the same way. its how they were designed. As mentioned before if you pull out the white "peg" you can then turn power on and have door open.

Sucks for tournaments and such because of stuck balls. So i have seen in tournaments that they just tape the peg in so it always seems like the coin door is shut even when its open.

#4 11 years ago

Ahh ok , not use to that feature. Thanks guys!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/teed-off-coin-door-power-issue and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.