Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_0568 (resized).JPG
IMG_0561 (resized).JPG
20170315_133835 (resized).jpg
Screenshot_20200621-090458_Firefox.jpg
#1 3 years ago

I am trying to piece together a pos semi-populated playfield. I am getting close, but i am in need of help. The golf ball light display on top of the ramp: i need to know how that is connected. I located the green mold, the light board, and the golf balls, but i have no idea how it attaches. Pbr has all sorts of game specific brackets for sale, but i need to know what brackets i am looking for. I am hoping somebody has some teardown pics they can share

Screenshot_20200621-090458_Firefox.jpgScreenshot_20200621-090458_Firefox.jpg
#2 3 years ago

Bump....anyone have some teardown pics showing whats under the ramp? The manual is not very helpful

#3 3 years ago

Only thing under the ramp is the only pop bumper and some switches inside the rubber rings. It comes off fairly easy. I replaced my ball and tee set up with some practice balls from Walmart and just got rid of the tees. They sadly all seem to look so bad. Sorry I didn't take any pictures of when I took it off to replace rubbers and clean.

20170315_133835 (resized).jpg20170315_133835 (resized).jpg

#4 3 years ago

Does this help?

IMG_0561 (resized).JPGIMG_0561 (resized).JPGIMG_0568 (resized).JPGIMG_0568 (resized).JPG
1 week later
#5 3 years ago

Yes! Thank you. It looks like the mounting screws are a part of the ramp. That why i was confused. Thanks again

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tee-d-off-owners-help-needed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.