Tee'd Off left flipper only works with right depressed

By nikkifury

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

Hi!

i have searched the forums and web for this as i thought this is probably a common problem.

on my tee'd off the left flipper does not engage unless you are holding down the right flipper. In test mode the flipper button controls the menu fine. But does not energise.

i thought i would through the question out before i go to bed to see if anyone has seen this before? and give me a pointer?

thanks

Nik

#2 2 years ago

Anytime something weird like this happens, the first thing I look for is a diode that is disconnected.

It might be beyond my expertise tbh, but weird power issues always scream "diode" to me.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
3,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
San Jose, CA
Machine - For Sale
Las Vegas, NV
$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Machine - For Sale
Wichita, KS
3,400 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Saint-denis-sur-richelieu, QC
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tee-d-off-left-flipper-only-works-with-right-depressed and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.