Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Excalabur
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

A local arcade has just put in an Elvis Gold. The PF is in good shape, but the lockbar and siderails are worn down to bare metal.

The right flippers are really easy to stage, with a big gap between the two flippers flipping. The left flippers, on the other hand seem to engage at the same time. Is this deliberate, or is a switch misaligned?

#2 10 years ago

Bump for the american time zones.

The question is basically "are the two left flippers on the same switch?". I can't crack the machine open to find out.

#3 10 years ago
Quoted from Excalabur:

are the two left flippers on the same switch?

Yes. If you look at the pink section of the manual (linked below), only the right side gets the double stacked switches. Game is playing as it should.

http://www.sternpinball.com/ELVIS/63.html

#4 10 years ago

Thanks. It occurred to me that the manual would have my answers after I posted, but I figured someone would know offhand.

It seems an odd choice: the hotel multiball seems to scream out to stage the left flippers.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
€ 18.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pin-Decals
Decals

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/techstrategy-staging-flippers-on-elvis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.