(Topic ID: 197878)

Technoplay's "Scramble" for $100. Yes or no?

By dyopp21

6 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_8217 (resized).JPG
Scr10 (resized).jpeg
Scr3 (resized).jpeg
Scr2 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#4 6 years ago

I bought it 10 minutes ago. =Þ

#24 6 years ago
Quoted from dyopp21:

You've made over 2300 posts on Pinside.

WTH does that have to do with anything? Anyone asking if a project game (much less one that looks halfway NICE) is worth 100 bucks is probably going to get pee-pee-slapped. It's ludicrous. Parts alone, backglass alone, boards alone worth that... I don't recommend or even support parting out games, but asking if a 100 buck pin is a "good deal".....lol... it takes a hell of a lot for it to NOT be.

#27 6 years ago
Quoted from dyopp21:

However I probably look at buying pins from a different viewpoint than some, or maybe even most. Since all my pins go into an arcade, I want to be able to fix them. If parts aren't available then it's just not something I want to take on.

I hear ya. I haven't ever bought a game exclusively to flip it. I HAVE flipped games as a result of circumstances at the time, that I've done no work on, but they're never purchased with the intent to do that. =|

Just saying....if the number of posts means that "more posts = less value of your own time" then I guess people that haven't ever played pinball are infinitely more brilliant and profitable than we all are, and every post you make means you're less worthless. I don't buy that. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of other people that don't post from home, as I rarely ever do. Anyone that cared to observe my post history would notice over the last year there's a dearth of anything from me on two specific days, because I don't have time to troll forums at home, LOL.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Frax.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/technoplays-scramble-for-100-yes-or-no?tu=Frax and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.