Left Flipper Button 4.jpg
Left Flipper Button.jpg
Left Flipper 5.jpg
Left Flipper Button 3.jpg
Left Flipper Button 2.jpg
Left Flipper 3.jpg
Left Flipper 2.jpg
Left Flipper 4.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 9 years ago

http://www.pinrepair.com/em/index.htm

Read it, learn it, love it.
Then read it again.

#6 9 years ago
Quoted from Spyderturbo007:

I'm actually on that website right now, but it's overwhelming to be honest.

At first it is, but take it one step at a time. You will need a schematic - Pinball resource has those -
http://www.pbresource.com/mansch.html
Also order a couple of new balls, as the old pitted one will act like sandpaper on the playfield. Get a few flexstones for cleaning switches, a relay contact adjuster, a few packs of #47 bulbs, maybe a palnut wrench, fuses... you will need to check to see if the fuses in the game are correct. It's pretty rare to see a game that actually has the correct fuses installed.

If the game has been sitting for a long time the stepper units will no doubt be sticky/frozen, switches oxidized, etc.

One step at a time..

#36 9 years ago

Take the chime unit apart & see what's wrong. Probably needs new coil sleeves, plungers cleaned, & maybe insulators replaced on the chimes.

#38 9 years ago

Hmm, looking at the IPDB I don't see a chime unit, just bells in the backbox. Well, in any case, make sure the bells are working as they should & the insulators for the mounting are there. The schematic will show how many bells are used, as I only see two in the photos (& if there is supposed to be a chime box)

2 weeks later
#66 9 years ago
Quoted from ccotenj:

yea, that guy at pbr knows his stuff...

I would hope so.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dasvis.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/technical-questions-about-my-new-em?tu=dasvis and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.