Having trouble figuring this one out. Most of the insert lamps are lighting up in gameplay, in sync with the speed of the feature lamps on the backbox. Kind of looks like its in attract mode because they light up in rotating fashion. Hoping maybe there is something obvious I haven't thought of. The displays are also all missing the same digit, but its hard to say if that's connected.
Here's what I've done so far:
- Cleaned and neutralized corrosion from MPU, and installed corrosion repair kit
- swapped in a 5101 I'd purchased as a backup, but it wouldn't even boot :/ Boots up fine with old 5101
- repinned and rebuilt all connectors on the MPU and aux lamp driver, as well as J4 on the lamp driver board. I plan to do the rest of the connectors on the lamp driver board, but am waiting for a parts order.
- Tested all SCRs on lamp driver board
- Swapped U10 and U11, no change
Tested the chips on the MPU with a logic probe, and at U16 I found no signal on pins 2, 3, 14, and 15. Will be ordering a replacement for that, but not sure if that could be causing this problem.
Thanks for any advice! I do not have any spare working boards to swap in.