(Topic ID: 145570)

TECH: World Poker Tour resets

By silver_spinner

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 8 years ago

ever since my son bought this game a few weeks ago it resets about every other game when a ball goes in the ace in the hole. owner claimed it never did that to him. you can hit the bars on ace in the hole, bars open, hit ball in there, game will instantly shut off and reset.
happens about every 2 or 3 games played. sometimes you can playa long game with several balls hit in and out of ace in the hole and its fine and it never resets.
once again, when it does reset, it only happens when a ball goes in the ace in the hole lock.

software version is 14.0

#2 8 years ago

Aw man im the only one? Weird..anybodybelses ever do this?

#3 8 years ago

have you done the service bulliten on it yet? They sent me out another main board and i had to return the old one. The put some jumper wires on the board and the resets are gone. Played fine for a year before it started having this problem as well.

You need to find a distributor that will get stern to send out the replacement parts and then you send the old ones back to your distributor and they send them back to stern if i remember correctly. You can try and do it on your calling stern but i had no luck that way.

#4 8 years ago

Give them a little bit of time....I'm sure someone will be along to help................Joey

#6 8 years ago

My board too has jumpers on the main board that look professional. I had wondered what it was, but figured it was some sort of bulletin fix. I haven't had any problems, but it's a huo game. Hoping it doesn't...

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

Machine - For Sale
Warwick, RI
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 38.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Flashinstinct

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 1.00
Pinball Machine
Pinball Alley

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-world-poker-tour-resets and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.