3 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by meSz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 years ago

Trying to help a guy out with a Williams Pennant Fever. He's stating that the lights come on but the game will not start.

He's not on Pinside, currently, but I am going to share the link to this post with him so he can follow along, maybe join and post back. I just wanted to get it started for him to see if we can help him out remotely

#2 3 years ago

Nighttime bump

2 weeks later
#3 3 years ago

2 week bump

9 months later
#5 3 years ago
Quoted from steve8285:

I have the same issue with my 1984 pennant fever. Switch on bottom of machine lights it up, but game start button on left front of machine doesn't light up or start game. I had the system 8 power supply board rebuilt by Nabours Novelty a couple years ago.

Steve, try to manually activate the coin actuator a few times. Not sure why but when I went to this chaps house and looked at the game and turned the machine on it just looked like it was in game over mode. I manually triggered the coin actuator a few times and the game started.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 65.00
Boards
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 22.50

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider meSz.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-williams-pennant-fever?tu=meSz and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.