Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

DSC_2346 (resized).JPG
DSC_2345 (resized).JPG
IMG_3606 (resized).JPG
IMG_3605 (resized).JPG

#1 5 years ago

I'm on the home stretch on getting my Whitewater back together thanks to this group and especially Mike Schudel. The current question is with a switch in the ball trough. Switch 76 (right trough) wire form seems to be hanging up on the eject cam assembly. If you look at the second picture below, you'll see that it's on the right side of eject cam. Can anyone advise if that is correct? I'm thinking that it needs to be bent to be on the left side.

Thanks in advance,

Pinball Jeff

IMG_3605 (resized).JPGIMG_3605 (resized).JPGIMG_3606 (resized).JPGIMG_3606 (resized).JPG
#2 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballJeff:

I'm on the home stretch on getting my Whitewater back together thanks to this group and especially Mike Schudel. The current question is with a switch in the ball trough. Switch 76 (right trough) wire form seems to be hanging up on the eject cam assembly. If you look at the second picture below, you'll see that it's on the right side of eject cam. Can anyone advise if that is correct? I'm thinking that it needs to be bent to be on the left side.
Thanks in advance,
Pinball Jeff
[quoted image][quoted image]

Correct!

DSC_2345 (resized).JPGDSC_2345 (resized).JPGDSC_2346 (resized).JPGDSC_2346 (resized).JPG
#3 5 years ago
Quoted from Davi:

Correct![quoted image][quoted image]

Thanks for the confirmation. I'm thinking that I've got a switch issue in the trough as it's feeding two balls into the shooter lane. I went through switch edge and 15, 78, 77, 76 & 53 are all registering. Any thoughts of what would be causing the multiple balls kicking out?

#4 5 years ago
Quoted from PinballJeff:

Any thoughts of what would be causing the multiple balls kicking out?

Any of the switches in there not working properly or the shooter lane switch will do it (or wrong amount of balls).

Did you test with balls, with the PF in correct position?

#5 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Any of the switches in there not working properly or the shooter lane switch will do it (or wrong amount of balls).
Did you test with balls, with the PF in correct position?

Playfield was in proper position. I've got the apron removed and controlled a pinball with a magnet sliding it down the trough in which it set off all switches properly.

#6 5 years ago

Little more information in case this helps. Before when playing the game it would get confused and end a ball while it was still in play. I figured something was going on in the trough and when I looked closer noticed that the eject cam wasn't responding back to home after kicking the ball to the shooter lane. Part of that was adjusting switch 76 as mentioned above, but the eject cam was still slow to return not allowing balls to progress down the trough. I ended up changing out the spring for the eject cam to something stiff so that it goes back to home quickly. After making this change, I'm now getting 2 balls kicking into the shooter lane. Again, tested the switches and all 5 are reading properly.

#7 5 years ago

Pesky Diodes?

#8 5 years ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Pesky Diodes?

Can they be tested?

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Lake Havasu City, AZ
7,780 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Wilsonville, OR
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.
Flipper parts
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs
Armor and blades
$ 285.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSound
Other
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods
Shooter rods
$ 399.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball
Interactive
$ 39.00
Cabinet - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement
Plastics
€ 69.00
Pinball Machine
Multiball mods
Pinball Machine
17,250 (OBO)
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
Playfield - Other
Arcade Upkeep
Other
13,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Mapleton, UT
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp
Decals
$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Other
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 22.50
Magazines/books
Pinball Magazine
Magazines/books
$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods
Led
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields
Decals
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep
Under cabinet
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie
Other
$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom
Eproms
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.
Sound/Speakers
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-wh2o-switch-question?hl=davi and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.