(Topic ID: 55734)

TECH: Transformers magneto lock issue/adjustment?

By starbase

10 years ago

Topic Stats

• 3 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by starbase
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 10 years ago

So search failed me on this. Every let's say ten balls that enter the magneto lock from the backside need a small forward nudge to fall forward enough to enter lock. They are just sort of just hanging there till I nudge it. Most shots work fine but every so often it sits there and ball search does not clear it. Any easy adjustment for this, I have read in other threads of lock issues but none mentioned dealing with it. Any fix or tip is appreciated.

#2 10 years ago

So why is the subject TFLE?

Check pitch of playfield (6.5 degrees) and the switch in the magneto lane. If the ball is getting hung up at the back of the switch you may need to adjust it. Or maybe the switch isnt triggering properly and again needs to be bent/adjusted. Or perhaps replaced.

Is it possible balls are getting hung up on the diverter behind magneto, fed from the phoenix shot? Just need to open things up and see where the hangup is. Maybe a lane guide is too tight, poke around.

#3 10 years ago

Why is it TFLE, plain stupidity and was not sure they were the same lock.

That said thanks for all the tips, I have to check pitch degrees tonight. Ball is getting hung up at back not sure if it is the switch or diverter have not took it apart yet. Thanks Brannon for your input much appreciated.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 64.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Lermods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 24.95
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
Hookedonpinball.com

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 1.25
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 14.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PR Mods

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-transformers-tfle-magneto-lock-issueadjustment and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.