P1010440_touched_up.JPG
P1000968-1.jpg
P1000965-1.jpg
P1000963-1.jpg
flintstone_apron_1.png
IMG.png
image.jpg
image.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freds13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#20 10 years ago

Hi, same here, since I leveled my FS correctly (it was very steep) many balls going from right ramp to left flipper fall between the flippers.
Sometimes it gives a ball save, but if the ball goes back and forth in the outlane before draining, it takes too much time and there is no ball save as if the ball was lost some other way.

Here are two pictures of my FS, you can see there is a screw holding nothing (center of first pic) but I'm wondering if it may be used to align the plastic part from the ramp and the plastic part from the apron.
I haven't tried to move it yet, but it is leaning to the cabinet side and it seems not to be a natural position. How is it placed on yours ?
Since putting a ball directly on the right side of the apron takes it correctly to the left flipper, there must be a rebound of some sort failing the trajectory.

P1000965-1.jpgP1000965-1.jpg

P1000963-1.jpgP1000963-1.jpg

I think my ramp is slightly broken too, could someone take a close picture to see how it is supposed to be ?

Bonus question : on both sides, the balls served from the ramps regularly bounce over the slingshot or to the outlane instead of taking the inlane.
Is there supposed to be a rubber on the post shown on the following picture (present on both sides) ?

P1000968-1.jpgP1000968-1.jpg

1 year later
#26 9 years ago

Thanks cody_chunn and t2 !
I didn't understood when i first read the topic but now after re-reading it and having those screws loosen to do the magic it seems so obvious !

I had about 50% drop balls and now after the fix not a single drop ball after about 40 passes !
It is just awesome.

For those still having the problem, here is a picture showing the screws to adjust :

P1010440_touched_up.JPGP1010440_touched_up.JPG

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 3.00
Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 72.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 6.95
$ 7.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 14.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 17.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 20.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
$ 79.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Arcade Upkeep

$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods

$ 22.50
Electronics
bdash's bits

Boards
PinSound

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider freds13.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-right-flintstones-ramp-drops-ball?tu=freds13 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.