6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by dsmith
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

So I have had basicaly the same trouble 3 different times now. Wondering if the fixes I have made have actually fixed it or if there is something else causing the issue. Your input would be appreciated. Here is the series of events. Upper right flipper locked on, Replaced the coil with another (Not exact same part number but compatable). Woked for a bit and then both top and bottom right flippers go dead. Top flipper coil got hot and melted sleve but not bottom. I looked at the interconnect board in the bottom of the cabinet and found 2 burt traces. Repaired traces, replaced top right coil and everything was working great again. After playing for about 1 hour both flippers go dead again. Top right coil very hot and melted sleve, Bottom not melted but not working. I removed the interconnect board in the head (Not sure if thats the name for it) and found 1 burt trace. Repaired this trace and replaced the top right flipper coil and everything is good. I have not played it so not sure if the trouble wil come back or not.

#3 6 years ago

I replaced the eos with brand new but it seems to be very stiff if that makes sense. I have not looked at it while activating flipper with flipper button just manually and seems right. I guess I should turn the machine on and try it by pushing the button. That reminds me. The reason why the first coil burt was because the tip of the eos broke off.

#5 6 years ago

So the switch I replaced for the EOS was not actually the right EOS. It was way too strong and was not opening properly. I bought the right switch and adjusted it and everything is good. Thanks for any help or suggestions.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

4,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Peekskill, NY
$ 160.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Sparky Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

$ 39.99
$ 59.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

$ 35.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Titusville, FL
4,500 (OBO)
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
Vancouver, BC
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 17.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider dsmith.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-question-about-black-knight-2000?tu=dsmith and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.