Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image.jpg
BSDTrougherror_002.JPG
BSDTrougherror_006.JPG
BSDTrougherror_004.JPG
BSDTrougherror_001.JPG
#1 11 years ago

Okay, I thought I had this beat last night, but I guess not. I am posting pictures of the ball trough area. I ran the switch edge test and it recognizes all the playfield switches I push. It recognizes Trough switch 1, but does not recognize 2, 3, 4, and the outhole. I had an issue with the green wire w/ the yellow stripe. Wasn't sure if it was an inline break or if they were connected to something. I repaired as an inline break. Had another issue when I started game and realized the white wire/gray stripe had come of or broke. I soldered the two as shown in the picture. Can anyone take a look and tell me if this is wired correctly.

I do have a voltmeter, but honestly not sure about setttings and what to test specifically to find why there is a break from ball trough 1 and back. Thanks.

LTG, sorry thought you had me through this and it seems I created another problem.

I did notice one of the legs is kind of loose on trough switch 2 (pictures 3 white switch in the middle). It is the bottom leg on the right side of switch (ground maybe?)

BSDTrougherror_001.JPGBSDTrougherror_001.JPG BSDTrougherror_004.JPGBSDTrougherror_004.JPG BSDTrougherror_006.JPGBSDTrougherror_006.JPG BSDTrougherror_002.JPGBSDTrougherror_002.JPG

#2 11 years ago

You see the yellow wire jumper going from switch to switch ?

Is the green wire/yellow stripe hooked to them in anyway ? It should be.

LTG : )

#3 11 years ago

I though that might be an issue, thinking my inline break should have been connected to switch 2 maybe? It originates from #1

Do you know where in pic 3 the green/yellow wire would go? bottom leg that I said might be loose?

#4 11 years ago

Think I know what you are saying, lemme try single leg on bottom w yellow wires

#5 11 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

Do you know where in pic 3 the green/yellow wire would go? bottom leg that I said might be loose?

You mean the one with a yellow wire on it ? Yes it would go there.

Get that green wire yellow stripe hooked up to those switches and go into switch test and see if they work right or not. Then proceed from there. It won't hurt anything if wrong - just not work right.

Your first picture has a green wire yellow stripe hooked to something - what is it doing ?

#6 11 years ago

It's trough switch one, bad picture. Pic 3 shows a better idea where that wire goes.

#7 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

You see the yellow wire jumper going from switch to switch ?
Is the green wire/yellow stripe hooked to them in anyway ? It should be.

Looks like that green wire/yellow stripe goes to middle tab on one of the switches in the 3rd pic.

#8 11 years ago

Get a picture similar to this angle if you can. This is my TAF which is similar.

image.jpgimage.jpg

#9 11 years ago

I can lift my pf if you still need help... did you get it or no?

#10 11 years ago

I attached green/yellow wire to switch 2 and the yellow wire leg, and all is well. Thanks guys , really appreciate the help.

I am still having no luck with right flipper getting power, but that is for another post, lol. Just really happy I got this one taken care of

#11 11 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I attached green/yellow wire to switch 2 and the yellow wire leg, and all is well. Thanks guys , really appreciate the help.
I am still having no luck with right flipper getting power, but that is for another post, lol. Just really happy I got this one taken care of

Good to hear.

#12 11 years ago
Quoted from Toasterdog:

I am still having no luck with right flipper getting power

Flipper button optos working in switch edge test ?

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Rocket City Pinball

$ 5.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
RudeDogg Customs

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 119.99
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 109.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

9,700 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
South Bound Brook, NJ
€ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Kami's Pinball Parts

$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 17.50
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Haus

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 46.99
Lighting - Interactive
Lee's Parts

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 9.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Omaha, NE
Lighting - Led
Lee's Parts

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-please-help-with-ball-trough-issue-bs-dracula and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.