TECH NEEDED: GTB Jungle - Owensboro, KY

By hassellcastle

7 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

HI all,

We recently sold a Gottlieb Jungle Pinball Machine to a customer out of state that lives in Owensboro, Kentucky. Prior to being picked up
by the freight carrier we had our technician go through the game and it was working flawlessly. However something must have gotten jostled in transit and now the game will not start up.

My technician has tried to walk the customer (who is not pinball savvy) through some basic troubleshooting without luck.

With all that being said. We would be willing to pay an EM Pinball Tech to travel to customers house and make a service call for us. The machine will be under warranty through us, so we will pay you for the repairs.

If anyone would be willing to help us with this. We would be greatly appreciative. Please PM me if you can help or know of someone who can.

Thanks,
Craig

#2 7 years ago

Bump.
Still trying to source a EM tech in or around the Owensboro, KY.
Even if Owensboro is a little far out, we will compensate you for travel time.

#3 7 years ago

Free bump from someone that respects a company doing the right thing by its customer, even if it means losing some money along the way.

I bookmarked your page for future reference. I like dealing with vendors such as yourself.

Thanks for stepping up.

#4 7 years ago

Try posting on the Louisville club thread.

LouMatt may have contacts for repairs.

Bud

#5 7 years ago

Some mighty fine BBQ in Owensboro... futurepinhead is in Evansville, which is closer to there, and he might be able to help out or know someone in that area. You should send him a PM.

2 weeks later
#6 7 years ago

Thanks for remembering me guys and trying to keep the post alive.
I'm still trying to find a tech.

If anyone can assist. I will pay you for your troubles.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Machine - For Sale
Santa Clarita, CA
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-needed-gtb-jungle-owensboro-ky and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.