(Topic ID: 170265)

Tech: Need help with Pennant fever pitch assy etc.

By pinballplusMN

7 years ago

Topic Stats

• 8 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 years ago by RoboBot
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 7 years ago

Hello, thanks in advance! I have a customers Pennant fever. It will often launch 2 or more balls in succession when a pitch is depressed. Sometimes ive been told the motor will keep running for a minute pitching balls . Any fix for this? Ive cleaned mechanism and adjusted switches but it still acts up. Take care! JR

4 years later
#2 3 years ago

I have one with a similar issue? Any thoughts out there? Thanks.

#3 3 years ago

Hi what switches have you adjusted on pitching mechanism under playfield switches on pitch and bat control pad

#4 3 years ago

It’s getting power from a normally open switch the gap might be to close

#5 3 years ago

Thanks for reaching out. So machine is fairly new to collection. Worked almost perfectly. Super clean. By almost perfectly, it would kick out an extra ball every now and then. Other night after some play it just kept kicking balls out. Happens too as soon as I turn it on. So I had not adjusted anything yet. I will take a look.

Thank you.

#6 3 years ago

Ok I had any every problem I had 4 pitch and bats so if you ever need assistance.

#7 3 years ago

Just look at schematics I’m not familiar with that machine I’m only familiar with em machine up to 1968

#8 3 years ago

Thank you. I will let you know in next day or two. So appreciate the help!

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 22.50
$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 19.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 12.50
Lighting - Led
RoyGBev Pinball

Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-need-help-with-pennant-fever-pitch-assy-etc?hl=robobot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.