Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Betelgeuse
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 11 years ago

On my MC the bridge ramp has 1 switch. This switch is working in the test and while in play it makes a sound but will not start a mission or give a jackpot.
For years I thought its a bug in the software but now a friend of mine has a MC and told me, that it releases items and jackpots.

Any idea or help for me ?
CPU problem ?!

Thanks
Tom

1 week later
#2 10 years ago

Hi tom i think cpu problem
you whant to sell your alvin g pinballs BBB is not more fun too play than the MC ( think about it)

whit in +-10 year you pay +- €8000.- for a very nice MC

#3 10 years ago

As odd as this sounds, I think this is related to a bug with the drop targets. I have found that sometimes the game will lose track of the number of drops up/down and reset at the wrong times or not at all. When this happens my Bridge ramp will also not register. I would love to find a solution to this...

Brian

2 months later
#4 10 years ago

Solved !!!

After nearly one year with CPU swapping, etc, pp I found the very simple solution.
I mixed up 2 switch connectors ... Shame on me.
So now everything is fine, specially with the 3. ROM.

Cheers
Tom

#5 10 years ago

Glad you finally figured it out! I couldn't imagine having that switch not working. Also happy to see you haven't parted ways with your MC.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 15.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Gweem's Mods
Sound/Speakers
6,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Schaumburg, IL
8,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Milwaukee, WI
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop
Armor and blades
$ 2.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting
Led
Hey modders!
Your shop name here

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-mc-bridge-ramp-question and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.