Topic Stats

• 6 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 years ago by jwwhite15
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

#1 9 years ago

This is a little screwy but I know someone will be able to help. When I push the left flipper button it will fire the auto launch solenoid. In diagnostics only the flipper button is registering and this only happens when the launch is "enable" meaning there should be a ball in the shooter lane. Once the ball is in play the flipper button only fires the flipper.
I have checked and double checked components so think it is a PIA. I starting with the double vision looking at these schematics and hoping for a fresh set of eyes. Thanx in advance.

#2 9 years ago

Is there a game setting that enables this feature ?

LTG : )™

#3 9 years ago

It's supposed to work that way. That way you don't have to use the gun. Mike

#4 9 years ago

Yup, supposed to do that.

#5 9 years ago

Really?! Wow I feel like an idiot. Thanx for info kind pinsiders!

#6 9 years ago

And I need to check the ground for a flipper that is weak right? The coils were replaced and both are the same. Also looks like the EOS was replaced too. Again, thanx in advance.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
$ 5.95
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade
Eproms
3,500 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
York, SC
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound
Sound/Speakers
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-lah-auto-launch-problem and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.