Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

aHot-Tip-Work-02 (resized).jpg
aHot-Tip-Work-01 (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#2 7 years ago
Quoted from silver_spinner:

TECH- Williams HOT TIP (EM version). i have done a lot to this to get it where its finally at. its so close now.
*press start (one player game), ball one scores on player 1 as its supposed to, but...ball 2 scores on player 2,then, ball 3 scores on player 3. then game over. (set to 3 balls).
if i select multi player games, it does similar, ball 1 is fine for all players. but when it goes to ball 2 & 3 is when it jumps all over and scores on the wrong players.
example- if i press 4 players, it will score all players ball ones correctly, but then when 4th player is done with ball1, it stays on 4th player and brings up ball 2, when that drains it still stays on 4th player for ball 3, then game over. so all other players play one ball, player 4 gets ball1,2,3 ..game over.
i've cleaned the player unit and all other stepper units. cleaned all contacts on relays in bottom of cabinet and under play field.

My Williams me is s single player. Can't help but good luck. I've had a bally a gottlieb and a Williams em. The Williams was the toughest to work on by far but it can be done.

Promoted items from the Pinside Marketplace
Cabinet - Other
The Pinball Scientist
Other
$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark
Shooter rods
$ 12.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints
Tools
Playfield - Protection
The Pinball Scientist
Protection
Gameroom - Decorations
Gameroom Mods
Decorations
$ 24.95
Tools
Magaro Machines
Tools

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pauz21.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tech-hot-tip-em-issue?tu=Pauz21 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.